2016 Bowl Schedule

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Another big catch for Gentry!

I said this 4 years ago here but Gentry's high school highlights were outstanding where he played wr and corner. He is kind of tall for corner but he was sick at being able to just lock right on to a wr on literally every move and every play I witnessed. It is a shame Wyoming did the caste thing and made him a wide out.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Gentry is a bona fide NFL WR prospect though! Hope the scouts saw that performance last night,probably had a few of them scratching their heads at his dominant physical performance. He was out muscling Dbs all night. Great speed, size, body control, and hands Full package as far as I'm concerned. I'm holding out hope he's late draft pick or gets shot as UDFA.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Gentry is a bona fide NFL WR prospect though! Hope the scouts saw that performance last night,probably had a few of them scratching their heads at his dominant physical performance. He was out muscling Dbs all night. Great speed, size, body control, and hands Full package as far as I'm concerned. I'm holding out hope he's late draft pick or gets shot as UDFA.

Thanks to the caste system, he'll probably be lucky to make a taxi squad. :hmmm:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Thanks to the caste system, he'll probably be lucky to make a taxi squad. :hmmm:

Probably right that's how it goes! It's cool though I understand now.
As my old HS FB coach would say

"I'm here to rattle some people cage's!"

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Ok the other Petrino and IDAHO dropped61 on CSU.. Wow props to the vandals, I've hated on them in the past, but a year ago they were thinking about dropping to a lower level of competition and now this, wow.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Idaho WR Jordan Frysinger made a ridiculous one armed 54 yard TD catch while being grabbed with the other arm...should be a ESPN Top Play of the Day
http://www.highlighthub.com/vandals...-outstanding-one-handed-td-catch-potato-bowl/
I happened to be watching during this part of the game. After the catch, the announcers gave a little history about Frysinger and it was another Caste Tale. The 5'-10" muscular receiver was a top running back in HS. He's from Corning, NY which is south of the finger lakes in upstate New York. He averaged over 15 yards per carry and was a semi-finalist for New York's Gaterade Player of the Year. You would think a middling program like nearby Syracuse would be interested but then you wouldn't understand the CS. Here's some exerts about his recruiting trail:

Frysinger ran for 1,686 yards and scored 31 TDs as a junior, but that didn't attract much attention beyond the scope of Ivy League and Patriot League programs. That changed toward the end of a senior season in which he averaged 15.4 yards per carry. Frysinger had an in at Illinois because the uncle of a friend is on the coaching staff there. In became an easy sell once the rest of the coaching staff started breaking down his film.

Frysinger took an official visit last weekend and committed afterward. Though he had mind-numbing stats as a running back this fall, Illinois coaches reportedly envision using Frysinger as a wide receiver.

He later transfer from Illinois after Zook was fired and he had an uphill battle for playing time with the new coaching staff.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I happened to be watching during this part of the game. After the catch, the announcers gave a little history about Frysinger and it was another Caste Tale. The 5'-10" muscular receiver was a top running back in HS. He's from Corning, NY which is south of the finger lakes in upstate New York. He averaged over 15 yards per carry and was a semi-finalist for New York's Gaterade Player of the Year. You would think a middling program like nearby Syracuse would be interested but then you wouldn't understand the CS. Here's some exerts about his recruiting trail:

Frysinger ran for 1,686 yards and scored 31 TDs as a junior, but that didn't attract much attention beyond the scope of Ivy League and Patriot League programs. That changed toward the end of a senior season in which he averaged 15.4 yards per carry. Frysinger had an in at Illinois because the uncle of a friend is on the coaching staff there. In became an easy sell once the rest of the coaching staff started breaking down his film.

Frysinger took an official visit last weekend and committed afterward. Though he had mind-numbing stats as a running back this fall, Illinois coaches reportedly envision using Frysinger as a wide receiver.

He later transfer from Illinois after Zook was fired and he had an uphill battle for playing time with the new coaching staff.

Quite the journey from upstate NY to Illinois and finally out West to Idaho. Glad he's found some success!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Watching EMU vs ODU.Roback looks good at QB for them as well. ODU is black as coal besides DL Pat Toal.

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
ODU hangs on to win 24-20. LA Tech vs Navy is up next! Navy QB Will Worth is injured and won't play today. Looking forward to watching Trent Taylor tear up Navy's affletes.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Man LA Tech's QB Ryan Higgins really tore it up this year, 4200+ pass yards 37Tds! Top 10QB stat wise and he just ran it in for the score!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Taylor finished with 12 catches for 230+ and 2 Tds!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I don't know if anybody else noticed, but Ohio started a white CB in redshirt junior Bradd Ellis for this game! Doing a little research, he's started the last couple of games, and has been very productive for the Bobcats.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Ohio couldn't pull off the victory in the waning minutes against nearly all-black Troy. However, Leonardfan's post doesn't begin to tell the story of how bad Ohio's QB was. I didn't watch the whole game, but in the portions I did catch, my goodness. Even with the caste system, there's absolutely no way this guy should be even near a starting job. One of his passes during the last drive was an absolute duck, thrown so high in the air it looked like a shanked punt. The announcers even said "he's had a few of those throws tonight." I think Frank Solich must be going senile as he's getting older. If this is the best he can do, Ohio might as well recruiting QBs off the campus intramural teams.

Heretic

Master
Ohio couldn't pull off the victory in the waning minutes against nearly all-black Troy. However, Leonardfan's post doesn't begin to tell the story of how bad Ohio's QB was. I didn't watch the whole game, but in the portions I did catch, my goodness. Even with the caste system, there's absolutely no way this guy should be even near a starting job. One of his passes during the last drive was an absolute duck, thrown so high in the air it looked like a shanked punt. The announcers even said "he's had a few of those throws tonight." I think Frank Solich must be going senile as he's getting older. If this is the best he can do, Ohio might as well recruiting QBs off the campus intramural teams.
Unfortunately, Solich has always recruited and played them, to the detriment of his career. His current one at Ohio reminds me of when he started and kept playing Jamal Lord, even when he was constantly sucking it up, when he coached at Nebraska in the early 2000's. Very frustrating. You'd think he'd learn. I think this has prevented him from going from being a good football coach to a very good or great one.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately, Solich has always recruited and played them, to the detriment of his career. His current one at Ohio reminds me of when he started and kept playing Jamal Lord, even when he was constantly sucking it up, when he coached at Nebraska in the early 2000's. Very frustrating. You'd think he'd learn. I think this has prevented him from going from being a good football coach to a very good or great one.

I agree. He'd probably be at a bit bigger school than Ohio if he'd ever learn.

Heretic

Master
Surprise, surprise....seven players from "Thug U" to miss bowl game due to "failing to meet the standards of expectations set by the program".

Heretic

Master
Nebraska All Big 10 Safety, Nate Gerry, will miss the bowl game for failing to qualify academically. Unbelievable. It'll be interesting how that affects his stock in the upcoming draft. The Caste system will use any slip up by any White player, no matter how good he is, to forever disqualify him. We'll see...

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Nebraska All Big 10 Safety, Nate Gerry, will miss the bowl game for failing to qualify academically. Unbelievable. It'll be interesting how that affects his stock in the upcoming draft. The Caste system will use any slip up by any White player, no matter how good he is, to forever disqualify him. We'll see...

Geez disappointed.. So talented but he's had a few slip ups over the years. It's a double edged sword for white athletes, they're expected to perform at a higher level physically and mentally.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Right now watching a much whiter BC team lead Maryland 23-13. SR QB Towles has looked good today, unfortunately Adazzio has another scatter armed black quarterback waiting in the wings for next year. Cuck announcer declares both of these teams on the way up despite both being very friggin average with 6-6 records. BC especially hasn't shown much progression out of Adazzio, I don't mind the way he forms his team's except for his idiotic choices in QBs !! Like Solich (Ohio)it seems he will live and die by the inept black QB.