2015 NFL Draft

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Yep. Media thinks because he has Evans and Jackson he will be an instant success. Jameeez is an immature prick who will be out of the league in a matter of years.

I'm giving it months in the league before this mental midget wraps himself around a telephone pole, or rapes a pole dancer. Either way, he's got Dulpepper looks with an AHDIW skill-set. This is going to be a fun NFL year to watch!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Raiders could use a reliable TE for Carr or a d-lineman that can dominate the line of scrimmage, stop the run and rush the passer like Henry Anderson.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Winston had 18 interceptions his final season in college.

What is the record for the most interceptions in their final year in college for a first round draft choice?

IDK for sure, but Dan Marino threw 23 INT's in both his junior and senior seasons, including 17 TD's and 23 INT's his senior season!

PHillisFan

Master
Seattle gave up most of their draft for afleet Lockett. I guess they think he can be their Harvin.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Seattle gave up most of their draft for afleet Lockett. I guess they think he can be their Harvin.

Didn't they have Harvin at one point :wink:. I wonder if Curry Sexton is going to get drafted, he was just as good.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Bears get Grasu. Center from Oregon.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Anderson should go soon. As should Heeney,Vigil,Hager,Hull..

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent landing spot for Grayson, unless Brees excels into his late 30s.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Maybe this is the run on QBS?

PHillisFan

Master
I think Petty would be a good fit for Buffalo. He has that same brashness of a young jim kelly coming out of UM.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think Petty would be a good fit for Buffalo. He has that same brashness of a young jim kelly coming out of UM.

I totally agree. I felt Petty was as close to Jim Kelly as anyone I have seen. Kelly was one of my fav QBs as a kid and the similarities are really there.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

Buffalo will probably not draft a quarterback. They're probably all in on their unsuccessful black quarterback and don't want to "undermine" him with competition, especially from a white quarterback.

PHillisFan

Master
Buffalo will probably not draft a quarterback. They're probably all in on their unsuccessful black quarterback and don't want to "undermine" him with competition, especially from a white quarterback.

Well going off what their black gm said, they were looking to draft a qb. It would be foolish not to. Manuel and Taylor both suck.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Koyack? Kroft?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Can't stand this annual military appreciation thing they do every year. It's so damn generic, watered down faux patriotism.