2015 NFL Draft

PHillisFan

Master
It is incredibly ridiculous how the Cowboys would not entertain trading for Manziel(Jones coveted in the draft) yet they draft afleet gregory who had more red flags than manziel.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It is incredibly ridiculous how the Cowboys would not entertain trading for Manziel(Jones coveted in the draft) yet they draft afleet gregory who had more red flags than manziel.

I am a little surprised they didn't take Petty to groom behind Romo. The Manziel trade rumors seem to have been overblown and perpetuated more by the media judging by the Browns not getting a QB either by trading up or selecting one of the available QBs.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White bimbo to thug Gregory: "It took a lot of courage for you to come here" (and wait to be drafted). I see a movie script already in the works about his horrible ordeal and how he overcame it.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'll bet the Seahawks take Marpet if given the chance.

PHillisFan

Master
I am a little surprised they didn't take Petty to groom behind Romo.

I think Manziel has a future with a team like Dallas. He needs a fresh start especially after Cleveland apparently have been wanting to find an upgrade to McCown.

PHillisFan

Master
Jameez is kind of a sumo himself.

LOL! Yea he is.

Jameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MV5BMTYwNDA0NDc0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYwNzc2MQ@@._V1_SX230_CR0,0,230,172_.jpg
    MV5BMTYwNDA0NDc0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYwNzc2MQ@@._V1_SX230_CR0,0,230,172_.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 27

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
NFL Network castewhores currently all once again praising the super-genius that is Jameis. Brian Billick urged him to "get those other things under control." You know, those minor things like rape allegations.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Packers draft 2corners so far

PHillisFan

Master
I am a little surprised they didn't take Petty to groom behind Romo. The Manziel trade rumors seem to have been overblown and perpetuated more by the media judging by the Browns not getting a QB either by trading up or selecting one of the available QBs.

I guess they are comfortable with Weedon.

PHillisFan

Master
The theme with the Patriots is they like to get darker on defense and lighter on offense.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Patriots as usual seem to disappoint early in the draft investing in black defensive players.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So that makes one White in Round One and six in Round Two, correct? Up to 11% hell yeah!

All o-linemen plus Maxx Williams.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Winston had 18 interceptions his final season in college.

What is the record for the most interceptions in their final year in college for a first round draft choice?

PHillisFan

Master
Just saw Kurt Warner in the nfl commerical. Doesn't it make you sick that Warner invested so much time in helping Krapernick over the off season when he could have helped a white qb wanting to reach the next level?

PHillisFan

Master
Winston had 18 interceptions his final season in college.

What is the record for the most interceptions in their final year in college for a first round draft choice?

Jameeez is not very cerebral. Lazy in his progressions.