2014 World Cup Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anybody notice pogba was not playing?
yes, that's how important he is

the goals scored by france were from white players for 2 of them, but i'm still angry at the very low level of the group france has

Yes Matuidi replaced him.

But this game has been all about Giroud!:dance:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
the swiss are a disgrace
they let benzema score from a pass by pogba
the pass was bad, senderos was on it but missed his shot

davidholly

Mentor
Since the two line pass rule has been abolished, the NHLs revenues have nearly doubled...

I'm not a big fan of soccer, everytime I see a goal get called back because of offside I become even less of a fan. Why should a team be punished because the other team isn't doing a good job at defending their own half of the field?

Matra2

Master
Italy v Cost Rica

I only saw the first 43 minutes or so (just before CR scored) but listened to most of the 2nd half on car radio. It would seem that Balotelli had a bad match. He had a terrible miss in the first half and his name only came up on the radio commentary a couple of times in the 2nd half. So "Super Mario" was ineffective.

Italy has a goal difference advantage over Uruguay so a draw in the final match send them through. I'll be cheering for Uruguay unless Balotelli doesn't start. I know. Dream on.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Italy v Cost Rica

I only saw the first 43 minutes or so (just before CR scored) but listened to most of the 2nd half on car radio. It would seem that Balotelli had a bad match. He had a terrible miss in the first half and his name only came up on the radio commentary a couple of times in the 2nd half. So "Super Mario" was ineffective.

Italy has a goal difference advantage over Uruguay so a draw in the final match send them through. I'll be cheering for Uruguay unless Balotelli doesn't start. I know. Dream on.

i watched it on ESPN (thanks to the arabs who bought the right to show the world cup on TV on their paying channel) and they kept saying balotelli had matured
then in the second half he became frustrated and got a yellow card for losing his temper :biggrin1:

Matra2

Master
Benzema denied a goal as the final whistle was blown at an odd moment. He was also not credited with the second goal against honduras which was classified as an own goal. Clearly the racists at FIFA are trying to deny the Algerian the Golden Boot.:icon_wink:

The first Swiss goal went right through a player in the French wall. I think it was Benzema.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Benzema denied a goal as the final whistle was blown at an odd moment. He was also not credited with the second goal against honduras which was classified as an own goal. Clearly the racists at FIFA are trying to deny the Algerian the Golden Boot.:icon_wink:

The first Swiss goal went right through a player in the French wall. I think it was Benzema.

yes it was him
he missed the first penalty in his career
and will go down in history as the first french player to ever miss a penalty in a world cup

Riggins44

Master
I'm watching Ecuador vs. Honduras. There seems to be very little for us to root for in this match. I don't think there is one white man on the pitch.

foobar75

Master
I'm watching Ecuador vs. Honduras. There seems to be very little for us to root for in this match. I don't think there is one white man on the pitch.

To be honest, there has been very little for us too cheer or root for in this tournament after week 1.

I'm surprised at the success of CONCACAF and the Americas in general. It's almost a disaster for Europe, while we would expect Africa and Asia to suck, so nothing unexpected there.

I'd like to wait until the group phase is over and then take a look at the final 16 before getting too depressed. Of course, Die Mannschaft can make this all go away by winning the WC, but it's too early for that now.

Riggins44

Master
To be honest, there has been very little for us too cheer or root for in this tournament after week 1.

I'm surprised at the success of CONCACAF and the Americas in general. It's almost a disaster for Europe, while we would expect Africa and Asia to suck, so nothing unexpected there.

I'd like to wait until the group phase is over and then take a look at the final 16 before getting too depressed. Of course, Die Mannschaft can make this all go away by winning the WC, but it's too early for that now.

The favorites to win it all at this point seem to be Germany, the Netherlands, France, Costa Rica, Chile, Colombia, Argentina, and maybe Brazil. If Germany, Argentina, or the Netherlands win it would be a solid victory for our cause and the third WC in a row that a White Nation captured the most coveted sporting prize in the world. I will even say that Italy
winning would be good despite them having the one grossly overhyped *******.

I haven't seen Costa Rica play yet. Can someone tell me how white friendly they are? The guy who scored the goal today looks whiteish. And what about Columbia? They seem pretty black but I've definitely seen a few of our people mixed in amongst them.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
The favorites to win it all at this point seem to be Germany, the Netherlands, France, Costa Rica, Chile, Colombia, Argentina, and maybe Brazil. If Germany, Argentina, or the Netherlands win it would be a solid victory for our cause and the third WC in a row that a White Nation captured the most coveted sporting prize in the world. I will even say that Italy
winning would be good despite them having the one grossly overhyped *******.

I haven't seen Costa Rica play yet. Can someone tell me how white friendly they are? The guy who scored the goal today looks whiteish. And what about Columbia? They seem pretty black but I've definitely seen a few of our people mixed in amongst them.
Costa Rica doesn't have a full blooded Spaniard or Euro on the active roster. They have a few Mestizo/Castizo types but most of their players are near full blooded Africans or Zambos(Amerindian ******* mixes). Colombia has some Spaniards or Castizos , but most of the team are real full blooded Africans who wouldn't look out of place on team Nigeria. You have to remember in Latin America, Blacks are one level above full blooded Amerindians that still live in the jungles and don't participate in the regular economy. Soccer is all these guys have to avoid being a criminal or a slave labourer for a hundred something a month.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I hope y'all are enjoying the World Cup. I haven't watched a minute of it but I don't criticize anyone that has. While I dislike these faux nationalistic spectacles, similar to the Olympics where the "French" team has no one of real French ancestry and the "German" or "English" team has a roster full of people with no genetic link to the home country. I understand that it's possible to pick and choose the few players that one may feel a kinship with.

What bugs me most about these games is the idea that some country actually represents some segment of the population when they fill their rosters with "diversity" and have so many players that are not native to the home country. When I watch a countries team I want to see the people of that country. Why should I root for one group over another? Just because of the color of their shirts?

That is the essence of american sports, the players all play for some geographic entity that none of them has any relationship with, so the point is to train the fans to cheer for someone that is one of "their" players, when in reality they have nothing to do with them.

I hate that the poison of american sports and it's brainwashing of fans to root for aliens has spread worldwide. I much prefer a team of people that represent the true roots of the country. Can anyone tell me a team that has all or almost all of it's players selected from the genetic natives of the country they represent? Japan perhaps? China? That is the type of team I can root for. I like truth in advertising.

frederic38

Hall of Famer

bryan ruiz, the guy who scored, was counted as white in the premier league analysis by rebajlo if i recall correctly

frederic38

Hall of Famer

yes, there are very few team to root for, it was fully expected
the number of african and asian teams are always increasing

concacaf did pretty well this year but they still send the worst team of the world cup almost every time (honduras this time)

there are very few white teams and most of you guys don't want to root for argentina:

jbyCCwGJHdiZIz.png

while they have a white team and the best player in the world

frederic38

Hall of Famer
also, when you see that france is considered a potential winner now after beating honduras and bosnia's B team (switzerland) it really shows that the world cup is not the biggest competition in football
also consider that france's best player is not at the world cup (ribery)

if you want to watch the best of soccer, watch some european league big matches from germany, spain, italy, or champions league

yes, there are very few team to root for, it was fully expected
the number of african and asian teams are always increasing

concacaf did pretty well this year but they still send the worst team of the world cup almost every time (honduras this time)

there are very few white teams and most of you guys don't want to root for argentina:

jbyCCwGJHdiZIz.png

while they have a white team and the best player in the world

Those who say that that^^ isn't white are I don't know what....Nordic supremacists:doh:?

Only blonde hair and blue eyes will do for some,apparently.

Argentina is the only all-white team in this tournament with a standing chance of winning the cup.

also, when you see that france is considered a potential winner now after beating honduras and bosnia's B team (switzerland) it really shows that the world cup is not the biggest competition in football
also consider that france's best player is not at the world cup (ribery)

:lol:

I hope Argentina spank Iran atleast 3-0 today...that along with Bosnia's imminent exit the first time they face a decent(read white) side will shut the non-white muslim's mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.