2014 World Cup Finals - Part Two

frederic38

Hall of Famer
by the way matuidi should have been sent off for that foul:

iw3JKa1N8mU8S.gif

and there should have been a penalty when evra held a nigerian player in a very obvious way:

jTO2jBSPd08zj.jpg

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Mexicans appear to be throwing a national hissy fit over the Robben penalty.:icon_rolleyes: The Mexican defender made a stupid move - no wonder he plays in MLS, not Spain. Robben was going nowhere. Sour grapes from Mexico.

Naturally, they conveniently “forgot” that only minutes prior to halftime in the Netherlands-Mexico game, Robben was legitimately fouled in the box and it wasn’t called.

It’s a shame that France’s Negro/Muslim transplants prevailed over the Nigerians, but it might be time to admit that this wretched team (now with 3 wins and 1 draw) has some quality and some good fortune. Germany, should they get past Algeria today, should be the team to dispatch them.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
It’s a shame that France’s Negro/Muslim transplants prevailed over the Nigerians, but it might be time to admit that this wretched team (now with 3 wins and 1 draw) has some quality and some good fortune.

they might have quality but they have not showed anything so far, the opposition was either too weak or they played badly

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Germany with 9 white starters today... Schweinsteiger replaces Khedira!! It's about damn time - surprisingly, it only took two matches of him outplaying Khedira for Loew to finally make the switch.

foobar75

Master
It’s a shame that France’s Negro/Muslim transplants prevailed over the Nigerians, but it might be time to admit that this wretched team (now with 3 wins and 1 draw) has some quality and some good fortune. Germany, should they get past Algeria today, should be the team to dispatch them.

In WC history, Die Mannschaft has been France's kryptonite, so I like Germany in that match-up. But first things first, cannot overlook a motivated Algeria team looking for some historical revenge. I hope for a comfortable German victory.

Will Germany start 9 whites today? That still means Ozil, Boateng, and that prick Podolski will be out there refusing to sing the national anthem.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
In WC history, Die Mannschaft has been France's kryptonite, so I like Germany in that match-up. But first things first, cannot overlook a motivated Algeria team looking for some historical revenge. I hope for a comfortable German victory.

Will Germany start 9 whites today? That still means Ozil, Boateng, and that prick Podolski will be out there refusing to sing the national anthem.

Germany's white starters are: Neuer, Mustafi, Mertesacker, Howedes, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Gotze, and Muller... I'm guessing Mustafi will take Podolski's crown away as the white player not singing the anthem.

Our commentator said that Nigeria's goalie had been one of the best at the tournament. One minute later he messes up and France score.

I had the same one,and boy....did he have the Nigerian goalie's co*k down his throat,you could listen to him and think that Enyeama is the best goalkeeper to ever walk on this earth!

Of course,the moment he went overboard with his praise,Enyeama made the error,like Matra2 alluded to....but still our commentator shamelessly soldered on,giving all kinds of explanations ranging form..."its unlucky"....to "there was little more Enyeama could do,except get a hand to the ball,he did his best"..

Plus he praised Pogba to the heavens for what was,for all practical purposes,a tap-in.

ENDSIEG

Guru
The BBC constantly outdoes itself with sickening Negrophilia, always hyping mediocre Black players like Balotelli or the woefully average Pogba. You'd think he'd scored a 30 yd screamer not a bloody easy header.

To any British folk reading this: Why the hell are you still paying your TV licence fee?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The BBC constantly outdoes itself with sickening Negrophilia, always hyping mediocre Black players like Balotelli or the woefully average Pogba. You'd think he'd scored a 30 yd screamer not a bloody easy header.

To any British folk reading this: Why the hell are you still paying your TV licence fee?

and they had henry as a pundit at halftime
one of the dumbest players ever
and he's not even british

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
and they had henry as a pundit at halftime
one of the dumbest players ever
and he's not even british

Here in America on ESPN, they have a lot of foreign born analysts on the pre and post match sets.... Michael Ballack, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Santiago Solari, Gilberto Silva, Steve McManaman, and Roberto Martinez to name most of them. They give pretty good analysis for the most part, and their English is pretty easy to understand as well.

I couldn't have put it any better.
The 'TV licence fee' is going straight in the hands of Jews or Arabs.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Germany's white starters are: Neuer, Mustafi, Mertesacker, Howedes, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Gotze, and Muller... I'm guessing Mustafi will take Podolski's crown away as the white player not singing the anthem.

I was wrong!! It was only the two non-whites in Ozil and Boateng not singing the anthem.

foobar75

Master
I was wrong!! It was only the two non-whites in Ozil and Boateng not singing the anthem.

Yes, and f*** them both, that's all I have to say about that. This is a good looking German team, we can definitely root for them all the way.

ENDSIEG

Guru
All the proper Germans seem to be Nordic, although Lahm is probably Alpine as he's quite short (Like myself!)

Even the Muslim is White! Lol!

Will somebody get Boateng injured or sent-off! I'm already sick of looking at his baboonish countenance...

And as for Ozil, get that bug-eyed git off!

ENDSIEG

Guru
Come on Germany, get a bloody grip! They are making the Algerians look good...

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Germany's defense has been poor. Boateng has been the biggest culprit. They move this slug into the center and he's still getting beaten like a drum. Other than black skin, why does this simpleton start for Germany or Munich?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Germany's defense has been poor. Boateng has been the biggest culprit. They move this slug into the center and he's still getting beaten like a drum. Other than black skin, why does this simpleton start for Germany or Munich?

Exactly. Germany's looked very poor right now, Boateng has been really slow, and admittedly has Mertesacker at times. Endsieg is right, they are making Algeria look good... Algeria's had the best chances so far... other than a long range shot by Schweinsteiger, Germany hasn't threatened the Algerian goal at all.

Harper1017

Ozil playing like ****. Any chance he's okay with a muslim nation like Algeria winning?

On the topic of Germanys white players, is Mustafi considered white? He certainly looks like one but I thought we were considering Albanians as non-white?

ENDSIEG

Guru
Germany were looking better towards the end of the half. For crying out loud, GET KLOSE ON!

Ozil playing like ****. Any chance he's okay with a muslim nation like Algeria winning?

Yes,every German attack is routed through him,and makes sure every single one ends in nothing.....he's doing worse than Boateng actually.

On the topic of Germanys white players, is Mustafi considered white? He certainly looks like one but I thought we were considering Albanians as non-white?

No,please,for the love of every Serbian and Greek,no muslims or Albanians are white.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i have watched quite a few soccer games and i never saw a team play as bad as germany in the first 30 minutes
they better wake up in second half

i have watched quite a few soccer games and i never saw a team play as bad as germany in the first 30 minutes
they better wake up in second half

One word - Ozil.

I've never seen a wog so inept,yet so highly rated.
Arsenal,I was told,for 42.5 million had a bargain on their hands!:angry:

ENDSIEG

Guru
Race always comes first, Mustafi looks White to me...

No offence meant to my Slavic brothers and sisters...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer

Some of us have been... he looks just as white as the other German players (no casual observer will EVER mistake him for a non-white like Khedira or Ozil.) He also sang the German anthem as well; again, he looks like the other white Germans out there. As Thrashen said in the first post of the other WC thread, he certainly appears as white as any of the German players. He may be Muslim, but racially, he's white.

4,w=467,c=0.sport.jpg