2014 NFL Draft

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Houston should draft McCaron, I had him as the number five QB behind Bridgewater. I also had Mettenberger as the number six guy and it appears. Terrible draft for the Packer, Patriots, and Broncos.

If McCaron was black he would have been taken before Bridgewater was. Tears up the SEC and everyone else but it still isn't good enough because his affletic teammates made things easy for him. There's always a spin readily available to downgrade White athletes.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Houston should draft McCaron, I had him as the number five QB behind Bridgewater. I also had Mettenberger as the number six guy and it appears. Terrible draft for the Packer, Patriots, and Broncos.

McCarron would be a good choice for Houston. So would Mettenberger. I also think Savage is a good prospect.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Hawkeye2

Mentor
McCarron and Conner Shaw have the same problem,they are two incredible talented QB that play on teams that don't utilize them. I think both these guys could be pro-bowlers if put in the right system.

Not sure if my beer has upside as it's Budweiser, more like I'm overachieving by being able to drink a 40 ouncer without dropping it or otherwise doing something geeky that us athletic inferiors are known for.

At least it takes the edge off watching this farce for the 30th year in a row or however many times I've gone through this masochistic ritual. The three sure things in life are death, taxes, and the Caste System in U.S. sports.

Mine is Miller, and, as the "Champagne of Beers" it has no upside at all, but two 32s are only $2.80. I thank you and all the others for watching and reporting on this idiocy, because I can only take it in small pieces at a time. My first coping mechanism was to lower my expectations, now we are down to checking in every few hours or so. It started absurdly, with the bust of the century going first, and it just went from there.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
So, I count 7 whites in the third round.

How is Jordan Tripp not worth a third round pick?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So, I count 7 whites in the third round.

How is Jordan Tripp not worth a third round pick?

So we have 5 overachievers with no upside in the first round, 9 in the second, and 7 in the third? 21 out of exactly 100 picks so far, 21%. Woohoo!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There were 8 in the third round, so 22 total. How does this compare to last year?

I doubt it's much different from last year and any other drafts going back decades. One of the surest proofs of the existence of the Caste System is that the NFL Draft and the league itself never fluctuates much from year to year racially and at every position other than the last two White strongholds of quarterback and offensive line very slowly becoming more black, which is in defiance of all laws of probability.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hated the Browns picking Johnny Football at first but I'm slowly changing my mind. They have already sold almost 3000 season tickets in one day since he was drafted. They already have banners of the kid all over the city. Cleveland is a working mans town. Blue collar and alot of whites who work their as* off. The city and state has already fallen in love with the kid. Cleveland hasnt' won a championship in any sport in 50 years. This kid brings hope. Man if only they still had Hillis. That would have been really fun but I'm officially a Browns Fan now. I will follow and root for this team. Manziel will shut up the critics in time. He doesn't have much talent around him but that will slowly change. They will build a team from the ground up. Let's go Browns.

In case you guys missed it, Sportscenter inteviewed Johnny tonight. Check out the interview. It's a good one. I love this kid!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's hard to believe that Cleveland has gone 50 years without a championship. I'm from arch-rival Pittsburgh, which is the same size and a lot alike in many ways and the teams here have won multiple titles in hockey, football and baseball since Cleveland last had a champion.

Cleveland will go crazy if Johnny Football leads the Browns to respectability first and then a championship!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Well three rounds are over and it is going as most of us expected with a few surprises. We are at 22 whites drafted if you include Amaro. I was pleasantly surprised to see some of white o-linemen (Britt, Schofield and Watt) that were rated low on the "experts" rankings get picked over so many available sumos with unlimited potential and upside. We will see if the 4th round gets double digit white players drafted as I feel the 5th, 6th and 7th round players are much more expendable.

The number of big name QBs available is somewhat amazing. Savage, Mettenberger, McCarron and Murray are all quality prospects - hopefully they all get picked in round 4 tomorrow. The number of mediocre WRs picked over Campanaro and Abrederris is pathetic. The first small school WR did not have the size/speed ratio of Janis yet was deemed as "electric and explosive". I guess they all just wanted to conveniently forget Janis and his 4.3 40 at 215lbs at the combine.

The Texans neglect to draft any one of the big name QBs still puzzles me. I know Keenum played decent last year and Yates had a nice run 2 or 3 seasons ago as a rookie. I wonder if O'Brien sees potential in either of those guys. After the Pats drafted Garrapolo, maybe Mallet becomes available?

The Browns sudden issues at WR gives Janis, Campanaro and Abrederris a better shot of being drafted in Cleveland especially since so many of the affletic WRs have already been drafted.

I could honestly put together a pretty good team in the 4th round using only white prospects that are still available. I am hoping that their is a run on white defensive players in the 4th.

Here are my top available players with the best chance of being drafted tomorrow. I have adjusted the list and where I expect them to be drafted:

Quarterback
AJ McCarron – 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Zach Mettenberger – 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Tom Savage - 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Aaron Murray - 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
David Fales - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
Brett Smith - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
Garret Gilbert - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
Connor Shaw – 6[SUP]th[/SUP]

FB
Jay Prosch – 6th

TE
Jacob Pedersen - 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Arthur Lynch - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
Joe Don Duncan - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
Jake Murphy - 6[SUP]th[/SUP]
Colt Lyerla - 6[SUP]th[/SUP]
Rob Branchfower - 7[SUP]th[/SUP]

WR
Jared Abbrederis – 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Mike Campanaro – 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Jeff Janis - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
Erik Lora - 6th

OT
Laurent Duvernay-Tardif - 3[SUP]rd[/SUP]
Wesley Johnson - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
Matt Patchan - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
James Hurst - 6[SUP]th[/SUP]
Matt Fieler - 7th

OG
Ryan Groy - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
Anthony Steen 6th
Conor Boffeli - 7[SUP]th[/SUP]
Andrew Norwell - 7th

C
Tyler Larsen - 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Bryan Stork - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
Russel Bodine - 7th

DE
Brent Urban - 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]
Taylor Hart - 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Josh Mauro - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
Cassius Marsh - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
Ben Gardner - 6th

DT
Beau Allen - 4th

OLB
Jordan Tripp – 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Trevor Reily – 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Morgan Breslin - 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Tyler Starr - 7th

ILB
Jordan Zumwalt - 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Max Bullough - 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
James Morris - 6[SUP]th[/SUP]
Jack Tyler - 7th

S
Vinnie Sunseri - 4[SUP]th[/SUP]
Daniel Sorensen - 5[SUP]th[/SUP]
Ty Zimmerman - 6th

The best QBs in this draft are still available. I support Manziel, but he's likely to get hurt just like the black quarterbacks that he plays like. The fact that he plays their game better than they do is interesting, but being a better Michael Vick isn't quite doing it for me. Mett, Murray, and McCarron have the ability to lead in the NFL for years. I can't believe that they are still out there.

The Hock

Master
I just happened to see this post, and now I have a picture in my mind of Don sipping on a 40. Not sure what to make of that, other than I now know that I'm not the only one here that buys beer with upside! :icon_lol:

I was thinking the same thing. That's a picture. Don Wassall working on a 40, wrapped in the paper bag like he be on the street chillin' with the homies.

But watching this draft bull**** nowadays a man have to fortify himself.

icsept

Master
Damn, I hate that Chris Borland was drafted by the 49ers. The most heinous team on the planet.

woody39

Mentor
There is a big chance that Borland starts for Bowman coming off injury or maybe they move Bowman or Willis outside with all the Aldon Smith issues. I like the pick, he will be on a high profile defense and make an impact on a championship contending team, good luck to the kid think he will be a great player for them in the next few years.

I think this type of situation is what we need here at caste football, white players walking on to this type of black dominated team and being a big hit.

Last edited:

Shadowlight

Master
Do or Die day

I'm looking for a few specifics none more important than the three wideouts. Jared A is better than most of the guys picked ahead of him and he was slated to go in the third round so not too happy with the proceedings as friggen usual. I will be royally pissed off if the big three (Campy, Janis) are not drafted which would mean more evidence of living in eternal hell where whites are forbidden to shine in the skill/speed slots.
Very fast TE from Cincy has 50-50 chance of getting drafted. The fastest QB in the draft Brett Smith and quick Connor Shaw are in the same boat.
Look for awesome Trevor Reilly to go in the 4th round I hope and I really like the S out of BYU Sorenson but all of a sudden he is off many lists say what? . Other possible s men are Sunseri and Zimmerman but he is a long shot. Leonard fan has a nice comprehensive list on this forum and it should be pointed out that Taylor Martinez has ben hauled away like the trash--too good of an athlete to be treated like this. Look out for 2 athletic OLB's from Montana.
I'll be watching the whole 4-7 rounds with apprehension.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Still some good white players available in the 4th round.

QB McCarron, QB Mettenberger, QB Savage, LB Tripp and WR Abbrederis are all still out there.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
There were a number of white offensive linemen taken high in this draft that were barely mentioned before the draft by the sports media. Yet the teams thought highly enough of them to spend draft picks on them.

In the second round Jack Mewhort was taken by Indianapolis, Justin Britt by Seattle.

In the third round Spencer Long was taken by Washington, Chris Watt by San Diego, Brandon Linder by Jacksonville and Michael Schofield by Denver.

These guys all played for major universities. Yet they barely got any coverage by the sports media.

The scouting reports in the media all seem to overemphasize their negatives, underemphasize their positives and rate them significantly lower than where they were drafted.

Clearly there is anti-white prejudice involved on the part of the sports media.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
These guys better all get picked in the 4th:

AJ McCarron
Zach Mettenberger
Tom Savage
Jared Abbrederis
Mike Campanaro
Laurent Duvernay-Tardif
Brent Urban
Taylor Hart
Jordan Tripp
Trevor Reily
Jordan Zumwalt
Max Bullough
Vinnie Sunseri

PHillisFan

Master
McCarron is pissed. He tweeted the bad chip on his shoulder got bigger. I can't blame him. Nothing against Garrapollo but I would have figured he was perfect for the Pats.