2014 NFL Draft

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
What a joke of a league LMAO!

Fortitud3

Guru
You've got one the worst QBs in the league, move up to pick a WR.

Bills are a dumb organisation.

Tannehill17

Mentor
What was even worse was that the Bills gave up next years first to move up. Once EJ Manuel fails, and we know he will, they will have no first rounder to draft another QB.

foobar75

Master
Looks like the disappointment started early this time. F*** this league.​

Upside

Mentor
I honestly don't see Clowney as anything more than a situational pass-rusher; maybe, maybe 5 sacks/season... certainly not 1st overall material..

When the Rams picked Robinson, Gruden said he's 'raw', and 'not fully devoloped'... Well Jesus, why would you pick him second overall if he's not fully devoloped??

Mack to the Raiders... I guess Miles Burris is just a distant memory at this point..?..

icsept

Master
I guess we know why Manziel was so good. His left tackle and WR were the two best players on their offense. Smh

Fortitud3

Guru
So another project in the top 10. A CB thats bad after the catch doesn't sound like #8 pick.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Reading the Jags DWF message board. They hate the Bortles pick. I love it of course. Hell, I might switch allegiances to the Jags as at least there is one white friendly team in this state.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Minnesota will be a great fit. I like Johnny going there. Draft the kid and let the show begin. Remember they still have a white running back even after letting go of Gerhart and Petersen is getting old quick. This could become a team to watch.

Riddlewire

Master
I feel bad for anyone who gets drafted by Cleveland.
The Browns are the team where talented players go to fade into obscurity.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another disgusting first round. Johnny Football will make them pay. Just don't let him go to a team where he has to hold a clip board.

Kaptain

Master
The dumbness of the teams drafting always amazes me. Does anybody really want to win? Manziel is a guaranteed winner and has to the potential to be one of the greatest players in NFL history and yet teams are passing on him. Whatever team drafts him you can watch the Vegas odds change in favor of them winning the superbowl. Jacksonville would have gone from s 200 to 1 shot to a 40 to one shot at the least.

And now the Vikings select who? Unbelievable. If they wanted a DE they should have keep the best in the league - Jared Allen.

Riddlewire

Master
Apparently Barr was one of those Oher-types. Adopted by a white family.
So good of you wiggers to give of your resources to our enemy...

Kaptain

Master
Prediction: Johnny will go to Dallas and expect to sit and learn a couple of years behind Romo.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Apparently Barr was one of those Oher-types. Adopted by a white family.
So good of you wiggers to give of your resources to our enemy...
No he is a Mulatto like Mike Evans is. Now that his tan has faded looks awfully White....

Fortitud3

Guru
Its funny how Manziel throws the ball great, and pulls off more the same moves as some of these wide receivers being picked ahead of him.