2014 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mayock and Brandt have both released their final top 100 (top 125 in Brandt's case).

Mayock has 19 (20 if you count Amaro as white) white players out of his top 100.

Brandt has 21 out of 100 and 26 out of 125 white players listed.

Their are 256 picks in the draft and if 26 are drafted in the first 125 picks, there will have to be 44 out of the remaining 131 picks in order for the number of white players to hit the 70 mark. Even if the 70 mark is hit, it will only account for 27% of the players drafted. Granted this is all based off of these two caste stooges projections.

woody39

Mentor
Mayock and Brandt both have Manziel as the top rated quarter back, I think his big success will be key in the fight for whites to stay as big players in the future at the quarterback position. I think his dual threat success will lead to others being taken in the future. There are so many white dual threat qb's around that could be successful if given the chance so Manziel is key!

He won't go below 4 i don't think, he won't get past the Browns and I think Rams could draft him at 2 or even Texans at 1!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
One of the lead sports stories on Gayhoo news was about a report of more than 10 players who failed drug tests. Of course, the one that they pictured was Zack Mettenberger, the LSU QB. Reading the article, he failed because of a "diluted sample". In other words, he drank too much water, not that there were any drugs in his system. But the cracka is the one in the picture, not the other X number of (black) players who actually failed drug tests because of DRUGS. DWFs will just see the evil cracka who can't compete with the supa affletes without drugs.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...drug-tests-at-scouting-combine-000601692.html

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
One of the lead sports stories on Gayhoo news was about a report of more than 10 players who failed drug tests. Of course, the one that they pictured was Zack Mettenberger, the LSU QB. Reading the article, he failed because of a "diluted sample". In other words, he drank too much water, not that there were any drugs in his system. But the cracka is the one in the picture, not the other X number of (black) players who actually failed drug tests because of DRUGS. DWFs will just see the evil cracka who can't compete with the supa affletes without drugs.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...drug-tests-at-scouting-combine-000601692.html

Footballdad, Mettenberger's physician/trainer actually sent a letter explaining that he was experiencing issues with his rehab/recovery and needed to drink a ton of water to stay hydrated. I do not think it will impact his draft stock although BSPN and jewhoo both have taken the story as an opportunity to slander him.

TwentyTwo

Master
Wow Leonardfan! Seriously was just about to post this but got side tracked! Knew he had got hurt; but not to that magnitude....Zimmerman is destined to be a late Round gem in the Draft! Gotta like his attitude!

Thanks Extra Point...good to see by "Worrilow" candidate Justin Anderson met your approval & how similar the numbers were with C.J. Mosley....

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wow Leonardfan! Seriously was just about to post this but got side tracked! Knew he had got hurt; but not to that magnitude....Zimmerman is destined to be a late Round gem in the Draft! Gotta like his attitude!

Thanks Extra Point...good to see by "Worrilow" candidate Justin Anderson met your approval & how similar the numbers were with C.J. Mosley....

I hope he is more than a late round guy. He was projected as a first rounder before the season. Here is a good article about Urban out of UVA - the JJ Watt comparisons can only help him: http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/05/0...rst-canadian-selected-in-this-years-nfl-draft

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
There are reports that the Buccaneers are planning to trade Mike Glennon, possibly for a second round pick. This after a successful rookie season.

The plan would be to draft a quarterback and then trade Glennon.

This plan, of course, is stupid. Trading Glennon would be stupid.

It will be interesting to see if Tampa takes Bridgewater with their number 1 pick and then trades Glennon.

TwentyTwo

Master
I am hoping Ty Zimmerman is more than a late round pick as well & posted some services had him projected in the 1st Round a year ago...but i'm not going to get my hopes up that he goes before Round #4....regardless...if healthy expect Zimmerman to make an impact and become a starter in the NFL; as opposed to a Special Teams journey-man on the fringe!

The Glennon trade talk is silly...STRANGE that Geno Smith with his 12 TD's & 21 INT's is automatically anointed the Starter for the NY Jets....YET Glennon throws 19 TD's & 9 INTs and is "trade bait"?? WOW!!!

The Jets missed their chance for the playoffs once again missing out on signing Josh McCown....

goyim

Guru
Some NFL.com or NFL Films guy said that Glennon was playing QB at a higher level than the likes of Robert Griffin. Griffin is better than Geno Smith and EJ Manuel, so Glennon is already a superior player than the majority of starting black quarterbacks.

I understand that Tampa Bay ownership is angling for Manziel because they need to sell tickets. Glennon would be an immediate upgrade over any of the aforementioned black quarterbacks but the front offices are too heavily invested in their bad decisions.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Glennon trade talk is silly...STRANGE that Geno Smith with his 12 TD's & 21 INT's is automatically anointed the Starter for the NY Jets....YET Glennon throws 19 TD's & 9 INTs and is "trade bait"?? WOW!!!

The ostensible reason for moving on from Glennon is that he doesn't fit the offensive system being instituted by the offensive coordinator. This a bad reason to get ride of a quality starting quarterback.

Good starting quarterbacks are harder to find than system offensive coordinators. I'd keep the quarterback and get rid of the offensive coordinator.

L

Lew

I keep hearing rumors about Manziel going to the Cowboys and it wouldn't surprise me at all if it happened. It would be a dream come true for the caste system for him to have to hold a clipboard for the next 4 years. I'm sure we all agree just how insulting it is for one of the greatest college football players of all time to even be rumored as getting drafted to a team who already has a top 5 quarterback. Bridgewater is complete garbage and no one is mentioning him getting drafted to be a backup. Remember a couple of years ago when all the caste clowns lost their minds on-air during the draft when the Redskins picked Kirk Cousins in the 4th round. It was a crime against humanity that Griffin could have someone challenging him for the starting job. The redskins quickly held a press conference in order to assure everyone that Griffin was the unquestioned starter, no competition.

GWTJ

Mentor
Well, after listening to months of draft talk, I can only come to one conclusion. Like every other athletic white player at a position where the NFL promotes black athleticism, the NFL & the media will find a way to keep Johnny Manziel off the field.

ESPN is doing its part by talking about him relentlessly so the public gets sick of hearing about him. And they will continue to saturate us with Johnny Manziel all through training camp as well.They did the same thing with Tebow.

The experts are doing their part by pushing Johnny down the draft list while making Clowney the #1 overall pick. Only Skip Bayless has said Johnny should go to the Texans. Not coincidentily, he was also the only Tebow advocate. It is interesting that Bridgewater had to be sacrificed by the experts in order for a sliding Manziel to be believable.

The NFL will do its part tonight by putting Johnny in a situation that will keep him on the bench. The experts slotting Manziel out of the top ten and even out of the first round will allow him to be picked by a team that already has a starting QB.

The final step will be the coach of whatever team he ends up on putting him low on the depth chart and saying his skill set doesn't translate to the NFL.

The NFL brass, whoever they are, don't want Johnny getting all the headlines when he succeeds. It's hard to believe the NFL has no problem turning down all the money Johnny Football could generate, but those over-sensitive blacks with their delicate psyches will pout and sulk the same way they did with Tim Tebow.

The NFL and their racist practices truly sicken me. If I wasn't having fun and winning in Fantasy Football, I would be doing anything else on Sundays.

One final thought, the first time I saw Manziel play football was midway through his freshman year. My first thought was, this is the best football player I have ever seen. He was a one man wrecking crew. Better than any other running QB I had ever seen. The rest of his college career was even better. It is pure racism that he isn't the overwhelming #1 pick in this years draft. It must be killing all the liberal media that a little white man could be so much better than all those big super athletic black men.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
One final thought, the first time I saw Manziel play football was midway through his freshman year. My first thought was, this is the best football player I have ever seen. He was a one man wrecking crew. Better than any other running QB I had ever seen. The rest of his college career was even better. It is pure racism that he isn't the overwhelming #1 pick in this years draft. It must be killing all the liberal media that a little white man could be so much better than all those big super athletic black men.

Very true, and very powerful comment. If Johnny was a bruva there is no doubt that he would be THE only consideration for #1 pick.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I think Johnny Manziel is the best prospect in this draft. If I were the Texans I'd take him #1 overall.

If the Texans pass on him they're making a mistake. Manziel is potentially an elite franchise quarterback. If you have an opportunity to draft a prospect such as that, you take it.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Guys I am going out a thick branch, but Texas will pick Johnny Football No. 1 in the draft.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There is less consensus among draft "experts" this year than any I can remember. Bridgewater's terrible pro day and the lack of any other decent black QBs has thrown them for a loop. Clowney has all kinds of danger signs relating to laziness and attitude. There doesn't even seem to be a solid consensus as to which o-linemen will go in the first round, as some "experts" are hyping the black ones and others the White ones.

But all the mocks I have seen in the past few days limit the number of White picks in the first round to 5 to 7. Who will be the first White player taken who isn't a QB or offensive lineman? Borland or Van Noy perhaps, but they might last until the third round. Or maybe Amaro, if he's considered White. If history is any guide, and it always is with the NFL, there will be a lot more disappointments than positive developments over the next three days. My hope is that at least several teams will have a Whiter than expected draft and that those picks pan out very well in comparison to the very high (but never mentioned by the media) rate of black busts in the league over the past half-decade or so.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Texans have been doing a good job in masking any interest in QBs, makes me think either Bortles or Manziel is their actual choice. The Clowney/Mack talk makes almost no sense to me.

foobar75

Master
It seems each year, we have at least one white QB who should've gone early but doesn't, and we're then treated to his embarrassment and disappointment as he painfully waits to be drafted. I really hope that custom is broken this year, and all the white QBs go early, starting with Manziel. It would be fun watching the haters' heads explode, starting with that clown McShay and DWFs everywhere.

I see what Don is saying, though. We need to get ready for some disappointment. Just go thru the 2013 NFL Draft thread and we were livid watching and following the later rounds especially, as one no-name afflete after another kept getting drafted, while qualified white players could at best hope to be UDFAs. I don't expect that to change one year later.

Truthteller

Mentor
Don, Von Noy appears to be a mulatto?

KyleVanNoy.JPG

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
My main thing is to see the total number of whites drafted. Can it be even more pathetic than last year and a an even lower number? It never ceases to amaze me how few whites are drafted year in and year out. Will this be an up year with 5-10 more whites drafted than last?