2014 College Football Season Week 4

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone else see that idiot Jameis Winston and his latest act of buffoonery? :clap2:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Yep, this guy is like a thug, retarded-child and foolish frat boy all rolled into one. What he did was harmless college shenanigans, the only problem is he's too stupid to understand as a public figure he has to be above behavior like that. Especially with his lengthy track record. Honestly, this simpleton has no right to be in college based on academic merit, and even if he did, should have been kick out by now for disciplinary reasons.

What's even more telling is that despite all of the evidence showing a lack of intelligence, impulse control, decision making, leadership and maturity (basically the skills looked for in a quarterback), this guy is still ranked as a top 3 prospect. Winston is going to be a huge disaster for a foolish NFL team.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Yep, this guy is like a thug, retarded-child and foolish frat boy all rolled into one. What he did was harmless college shenanigans, the only problem is he's too stupid to understand as a public figure he has to be above behavior like that. Especially with his lengthy track record. Honestly, this simpleton has no right to be in college based on academic merit, and even if he did, should have been kick out by now for disciplinary reasons.

What's even more telling is that despite all of the evidence showing a lack of intelligence, impulse control, decision making, leadership and maturity (basically the skills looked for in a quarterback), this guy is still ranked as a top 3 prospect. Winston is going to be a huge disaster for a foolish NFL team.

Well stated! That boy is more suited for pushin' a broom or shining shoes.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Well stated! That boy is more suited for pushin' a broom or shining shoes.
These are unkind words to say about the reigning HEISMAN TROPHY winner, and a future No. 1 overall NFL draft choice! But think about that for a minute. This cretin already won the highest honor that can be bestowed upon a collegiate football player, and will most likely be pimped to being the #1 pick in the draft. That's all that needs to be said about the caste system and the state of our society!

referendum

Mentor
I typed in "Jameis Winston retarded" and got lots of hits on the yahoo search engine, so it does look like the word is getting out about his limitations.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Caste matchup tonight. Kansas st with 12 led by qb Jake Waters vs Auburn with a ridiculous 2.

Why doesn't Gus Malzahn realize how much better his schemes would work with White players. Tim Tebow, Matt Jones are two examples of great spread option qbs, Tebow was good at running more up the middle and Jones to the outside. Although Jones just got to run the basic zone read play it hadn't evolved to what is now. I heard that the wildcat was originally designed with Hillis in mind. Does anybody know if there is truth to that? I believe Gus started the wildcat red as well. Yes just read Gus brought the wildcat to Arkansas and wanted to use to get Peyton Hillis more involved but somehow it didn't because other coach wanted McFadden and now he has only 2 white guys starting for his current team (both ol)

these coaches let their ego get to big thinking they can make anybody good no matter how little brains they have or talent they are lacking as long as they have magical upside they think they can make it work

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I heard that the wildcat was originally designed with Hillis in mind. Does anybody know if there is truth to that? I believe Gus started the wildcat red as well. Yes just read Gus brought the wildcat to Arkansas and wanted to use to get Peyton Hillis more involved but somehow it didn't because other coach wanted McFadden and now he has only 2 white guys starting for his current team (both ol)

yes, this is true.

dwid said:
these coaches let their ego get to big thinking they can make anybody good no matter how little brains they have or talent they are lacking as long as they have magical upside they think they can make it work

i don't think that's the reason they recruit so many affletes, dwid.

early in the first quarter, Tyler Lockett, Kansas State's "best player" and "best athlete" and "the one player who could actually line up and play for Auburn" (all quotes from the announcing crew tonight), has already dropped two perfectly thrown passes. this includes one that hit him in the chest in the end zone for a go-ahead touchdown. but instead of a score, the drop ricocheted up into the air and landed in the hands of a defensive black for an interception.

all the praise has completely ignored the outstanding defensive end Ryan Mueller who was a second-team All-American last year.

you can't make this stuff up. jeez ...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
so far, the Auburn sumos have no answer for the blue-collar work ethic of K-State's defensive front. the most recent "drive" was squelched by defensive tackle Travis Britz leaping up and swatting down a pass.

he must have deceived gravity in order to leap so well. and so explosively. smirk.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
hahaha!!! Britz just leapt up and deflected it again! 2 passes in a row, and the second one resulted in a KSU interception. what an athlete!

of course, the kosher crew in the announcing booth belittled his play, saying "I won't exactly call it high pointing it. More like low pointing it." then laughing. a-holes.

dwid

Hall of Famer
yes, this is true.

i don't think that's the reason they recruit so many affletes, dwid.

early in the first quarter, Tyler Lockett, Kansas State's "best player" and "best athlete" and "the one player who could actually line up and play for Auburn" (all quotes from the announcing crew tonight), has already dropped two perfectly thrown passes. this includes one that hit him in the chest in the end zone for a go-ahead touchdown. but instead of a score, the drop ricocheted up into the air and landed in the hands of a defensive black for an interception.

all the praise has completely ignored the outstanding defensive end Ryan Mueller who was a second-team All-American last year.

you can't make this stuff up. jeez ...
No it's not but it probably doesn't help the situation with some of these coaches who appeared to be race neutral when starting out. Pretty much all white friendly seeming coaches have gone darker as time went on. I don't know what they think but apparently don't mind when more blacks get recruited or drafted. Not saying Gus was white friendly but he didnt seem to mind using hillis so he must know Whites can run the ball

so many mistakes by affletes on both sides

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
how many explosively affletic dropped passes have there been in this first half?!?!

meanwhile, Curry Sexton continues to get open and nimbly and fearlessly pluck high balls out of the air, then make defensive blacks *™* miss in the open field. his over-achievingness must be incredibly deceptive.

TwentyTwo

Master
K-State's Leading Tackler Jonathan Truman was a Walk-on...Go figure! Just like Jordy Nelson was a walk-on too....

Did yall see how the gritty, blue collar Curry Sexton get the most of his ability as he huffed & puffed his way for the big gain! LOL...Seriously dude is a good athlete!

The sorry kicker misses his 3rd FG....Gift wrap it for Auburn!

Malzahn is two players away from realizing his Tuskegee dream! But...It all starts with All SEC Center Reese Dismukes

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Sexton has been open all game long (currently with game-highs of 5 catches for 58 yards), and he's also a terrific blocker on the perimeter. yet, "for some reason" the announcers aren't impressed with his ability. "weird," huh?

is every White player on K-State a former walk-on? jeez! the leading tackler on the team, middle linebacker Jonathan Truman, is yet another of their premier playmakers who wasn't deemed worthy of a scholarship coming out of high school.

there is obviously something flawed in their evaluation of "talent," but no one will call them on it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Auburn's offense is atrocious - how this team puts up so many points is ridiculous. It is basically a wildcat offense. So many drops by those affltetic receivers for auburn.

KSU has left a TD and 3 fgs on the field.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
that's the third pass deflection by a gravity-deceiving, over-achieving, stiff, blue collar defensive lineman for K-State. clearly they aren't as athletic as the linemen for Auburn. pfft.

the Wildcats' defense has played superbly, but the 3 missed short field goals and the dropped touchdown pass in the end zone have kept Auburn in the game.

Auburn's affletically explosive affletes have electrifyingly and game-breakingly dropped at least 6 passes that him them in their hands. and that's saying something, considering their scattershot black quarterback so rarely throws a pass on target.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Very rare to see a black walk on.because the media hypes the **** out of them. On the other hand white walk ons is the norm. Imagine if they were deemed worthy of a scholarship..

dwid

Hall of Famer
anybody watching Uconn vs S Florida tonight? i just turned it on, surprised to see a White rb carrying the ball for Uconn. Max Delorenzo. Hes only averaging 3.6 ypc, but his qb has completed 1 pass tonight, its the 4th quarter, so can't fault him too much. The magical negro on the other team is averaging 3.4 with 29 carries.

this looks to be his normal workload having just looked him up, 9 to 10 carries a game. I was hoping for better. They might just have an offense if they give it to him a little more, with the longest play of the game for UConn at 17 yards. I wonder why they are doing so poorly overall. S Florida also not looking very good either.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
anybody watching Uconn vs S Florida tonight? i just turned it on, surprised to see a White rb carrying the ball for Uconn. Max Delorenzo. Hes only averaging 3.6 ypc, but his qb has completed 1 pass tonight, its the 4th quarter, so can't fault him too much. The magical negro on the other team is averaging 3.4 with 29 carries.

this looks to be his normal workload having just looked him up, 9 to 10 carries a game. I was hoping for better. They might just have an offense if they give it to him a little more, with the longest play of the game for UConn at 17 yards. I wonder why they are doing so poorly overall. S Florida also not looking very good either.

BaWTNIeCUAA_QpM.jpg

Max DeLorenzo is a solid back, with good balance and vision, above average run-after-contact ability, and decent speed. to put his ability into perspective, Boise State has played three games on the young season, including against strong running teams Ole Miss and Colorado State. Max DeLorenzo was by far the most productive running back against them. he ran for 43 yards on (sadly, his usual) 10 carries. Boise State has allowed no other opposing runner to gain more than 27 yards thus far this season.

sadly for Max, he's on a team that is offensively anemic. additionally, he's never been given the opportunity to be "the guy," even though all the game-breaking, electrifying, room-brightening affletes that compete with him don't measure up.

speaking of under-utilized, overlooked White running backs, Harvard's Andrew Casten had only appeared in 7 games through 3 seasons for the Crimson. tonight, in his first career start, he ran for 153 yards and 3 touchdowns on 17 carries. one must ask, "why hasn't this guy played more?"

on the bright side for the fans of White athletes, the normal starter, sophomore Paul Stanton, Jr. is an explosive playmaker with a bright future. a native of Louisiana, "somehow" the explosive Stanton was ignored by all the schools down south. "weird," huh?

L

Lew

Boy is it disappointing to see Tim Tebow now working for ESPN. Does he not realize ESPN is the reason he isn't playing football right now ?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
so i turn on College Gameday just a few minutes ago, and i see a HILARIOUS fan-made sign behind the on-stage talking idiots. today's set is on campus in Florida State, which makes it even funnier to me …

Jameis apologizes for "selfish act", not to be confused with earlier "shellfish act".

HAHAHAHA!!!

on a related note, Samantha Ponder had some really insightful (and surprisingly honest) comments regarding the Jameis Winston debacle.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
so it seems that affletes are so gifted that they can do many things White athletes never seem able to do … the obvious item on the list is the self-tackle, but i've seen a new entry several times in this young season: affletic game-breaking wide receivers electrifyingly and room-brighteningly dropping the ball AND knocking it up into the air for a defensive black to intercept it.

Iowa's first offensive possession of the day ended in such an electrifying, game-breaking, dynamically-explosive manner.

Wisconsin's athletic dual-threat quarterback/defensive back Tanner McEvoy had a nice 26-yard touchdown scamper on his first carry of the Badgers' game today.

edited to add: by dual-threat, i mean running threat. McEvoy is a terrific athlete, but he is a poor passer. he's missed several wide open receivers already.

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
CJ Browns just threw easiest 90yarder of his career! This Maryland teams better than i though and Browns a big reason. Should get an NFL.look.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Zach Laskey has 9 carries for 61 yards and 1 catch for 5 yards in the first half for Ga Tech.

in the same game, for Va Tech wideout Willie Byrn is always open. this guy can flat out play. he currently has 4 catches for 27 yards. fullback Sam Rogers has 1 catch for 17 yards.

Iowa Matt Vandeberg had a highlight 44-yard catch in the first half. Mark Weisman had 7 carries for 36 yards at intermission.

at the half against Wisconsin, Bowling Green's vastly under-utilized Ryan Burbrink has 3 catches for 51 yards, including a spectacular one-handed grab for 33 yards.

for the Badgers, the running game is in perfect form with running black Melvin Gordon looking like a superstar and complemented by 9 carries for 90 yards and 1 touchdown by Tanner McEvoy. McEvoy has been horrid in the passing game, though, consistently under throwing wide open White wideouts. one under throw turned a potential touchdown into an interception.

tight end Sam Arneson has 3 catches for 63 yards and 1 touchdown.

Purdue's fleet-footed Danny Anthrop (10.79 personal best in the 100-meters) has 5 catches for 106 yards and 1 touchdown in the first half.

early in the third quarter, Georgia's Michael Bennett has 3 catches for 34 yards and 2 touchdowns.