2014 College Football Season Week 14

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Laskey has come back from injury to be the best RB in the UGA GA tech game. Both black UGA RBs have fumbled the ball at the 1 yard line keeping this a close game. Huston Mason is having a nice game, rooting for him after sitting behind Murray all these years.

L

Lew

I am switching between some games today and was watching the Michigan Ohio St game for a few minutes. I haven't followed Michigan at all this year and figured Jake Ryan was their only white starter on defense. I was surprised to see 4 white defensive players on the field for the Wolverines who are actually playing pretty well today. I just checked Michigan's defense and they are the 9th best team in total defense in the country.

I recalled a few weeks ago that Larry Foote made some disparaging remarks about Michigan and their recruiting classes. He said they need to go back and recruit "in the hood" :http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...te-jim-harbaugh-isnt-leaving-nfl-for-michigan .

Now after seeing the Michigan defense with its 4 white pale faces it makes total sense. He doesn't fail to mention the epic bust that has been Devin Gardner who looks like he was "recruited from the hood." Rather than place the blame with the uber bust black QB, the talentless black wrs and rbs he makes racially charged antiwhite comments about the actual strength of the Michigan football team.

Now Larry Foote has been an average linebacker that due to his skin color has manager to stick around this league for a long time. Over a 14 year career he only has 760 total tackles which averages out to 54 tackles a season. If he was white he would of been out of the league after 2 seasons.

I'm definitely rooting for Michigan to win. I hate Ohio State due to the fact that they only recruit black quarterbacks. And if they win today they're most likely going to make it in the college football playoff. As I was typing this Ohio State scored and the game is now ever.

But I have a question for the guys here about black quarterbacks in college. Why are they able to have so much success in college but very little success in the NFL ? I understand the game is much faster in the NFL but could someone provide me with a more in depth answer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mason comes back and throws what appears to be the game winning TD. I think Mason was somewhat held back this year in that offense as UGA wanted to run the ball.

Riddlewire

Master
GaTech kicker nails a long bomb FG on the last play of the game to send his team into overtime. Yellowjackets negroes all jump up and hug each other. Kicker is left running around like Jim Valvano looking for someone to congratulate him.
Tells you quite a lot about their kind...

Riddlewire

Master
Laskey with an amazing day.
26c 140yds 3TD

Looks like Georgia will take this game, due to the weak GaTech OLine.

add: NM.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
GaTech kicker nails a long bomb FG on the last play of the game to send his team into overtime. Yellowjackets negroes all jump up and hug each other. Kicker is left running around like Jim Valvano looking for someone to congratulate him.
Tells you quite a lot about their kind...

Kinda reminds me of when Jason Elam for the Denver Broncos a few years back hit a NFL record-tying 63 yard FG as time expired for the first half expired IN Denver. I think it was the first one to tie Dempsey's old record. I could hardly believe that only a few White token players (probably all they had) congratulated him on such a rare feat. I understand now more than ever what that tells us about their kind. Yeah, I know he's "just a kicker". However, to be that way, especially at home, in front of your own fans and not to even give a teammate much appreciation is very indicative.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm definitely rooting for Michigan to win. I hate Ohio State due to the fact that they only recruit black quarterbacks. And if they win today they're most likely going to make it in the college football playoff. As I was typing this Ohio State scored and the game is now ever.

But I have a question for the guys here about black quarterbacks in college. Why are they able to have so much success in college but very little success in the NFL ? I understand the game is much faster in the NFL but could someone provide me with a more in depth answer

Well the zone read type offense has been figured out at the NFL. It took NFL d-coordinators about 2 years to neutralize it as the centerpiece of an NFL offense. I also think that they might not have the "quick twitch" in their brain that allows them to make split second decisions.

Most of them are undersized, not accurate in anything besides short passes, have scattershot arms, not schooled in pro style concepts, are trained to take off and run if the first read isn't open rather than going through progressions. The spread/zone whatever the hell you want to call it option plus all the rule changes in the passing game over the past few seasons in the NFL was their best chance to take over the position and the experiment has failed (miserably).

TwentyTwo

Master
Congrats to Zach Laskey big time 26 carries 140 yards & 3 TD's! After the shoulder injury...

Georgia and their squib kick is baffling giving GT great field position to kick the FG to put it into OT

Jordan Taylor(Rice) finished with 10 receptions for 136 yards & TD

Trent Taylor (Louisiana Tech) had 7 rec for 120 yards & 2 TD's

Nelson Sruce (Colorado) 4 rec for 89 yards & TD (from 66)..still late 3rd qtr

dwid

Hall of Famer

the speed is just one answer, since everyone is faster, the room for error is less, an inch off here or there will result in a pick or incomplete pass, this also goes for just a second of hesitation, scrambling to the edge, the guys in the NFL are just there faster. Defenders aren't that good since they insist on using majority blacks for most schools. The NFL is majority black and they have trouble finding competent starters, espescially at db which is like 98 percent black (well 100 if you are just talking about corners) so its like 10x worse in college. They have corners that ran like a 4.8 getting big time offers to play college, remember the article that said nfl cornerback prospects were getting slower than White fullbacks. More cbs entering the nfl ran 4.66 or slower than sub 4.5, and thats not even talking about the poor technique they use to play. Thats not mentioning the safeties, who tend to be slower. This is why its ridiculous when they say a White guy doesn't have the athleticism to play the position, okay really? not even in college? a bunch of bs. Coaches are able to scheme better to suit the qbs strengths, like not getting him to make throws he is uncomfortable with. Also, since its only a few years, defensive coordinators don't have as much time to study film, figure out tendencies, then coach their players to exploit those weaknesses. Think about how the read option took the NFL by surprise a few years ago. Its not that ALL of those guys never played against that before, many have because its been around for a minute but it still takes a while to figure things out.

So yeah 120+ teams, weakened talent pool but then when White guys play these weak defenses they put on a clinic, which is probably one of the reasons they want to eliminate the White qb. If the play declines overall for both offense and defense, no one will know the difference.

and yeah someone just mentioned it took 2 years to figure the zone read out in the NFL, alot of qbs are off to the NFL after 2 years, notice how alot of these hyped up black quarterbacks in college start declining after a good start, just like the NFL, like people thought Logan Thomas was a top pick. Guys like Hundley and Winston have declined, but that probably hasn't affected their draft stock for some reason.....

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer
damn did Urban Meyer recruit any White quarterbacks? Jt Barrett went down, who was the backup to Braxton Miller and the 3rd stringer is black. Just insane not to recruit a White guy when his best qb was Tebow and he won a National Championship with him. Remember when Ohio State was a team you could root for?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
damn did Urban Meyer recruit any White quarterbacks? Jt Barrett went down, who was the backup to Braxton Miller and the 3rd stringer is black. Just insane not to recruit a White guy when his best qb was Tebow and he won a National Championship with him. Remember when Ohio State was a team you could root for?

Honestly the last time OSU seemed to have a full time starting white QB was Craig Krenzel back in the early 00s. Since then it has been a ton of black QBs.

Riddlewire

Master
More point shaving by Winston?
I bet so.

Even šhítty Jayne-us isn't this bad.
He'll probably clear half a million for this game.

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer
Honestly the last time OSU seemed to have a full time starting white QB was Craig Krenzel back in the early 00s. Since then it has been a ton of black QBs.
well they had Todd Boeckmen the last time they went to the national championship. I guess the blame went on him as to why they lost...even though they lost much worse with Troy Smith before in the nc, with guess who getting snaps on the other side? Tebow, although he wasn't a full time starter but still helped move the ball, mostly running. Todd didn't split reps until the next year with Pryor, the "top recruit". That year he started he even had a White backup.

Krenzel helped win the fiesta bowl against Kstate the year after the championship, and they had another one after him although he wasn't a full time starter because he was injured and Smith came in as a sophomore and put like 100 yards rushing on Michigan, winning that so that probably solidified his spot. Despite sharing the season with Smith, Justin Zwick played all of the snaps of the Alamo Bowl when they beat Oklahoma St. Troy Smith was suspended for that game

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
More point shaving by Winston?
I bet so.

Even šhítty Jayne-us isn't this bad.
He'll probably clear half a million for this game.

Winston is a hack. His meteoric fall from grace and piss poor season should be a huge red flag to NFL teams.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Notre Dame has really fallen flat. Kessler is destroying them this week - 3 TDs already.

Riddlewire

Master
After that Treon Harris pick six, all of Florida's momentum evaporated. FlaSt will win this game by 30.

Riddlewire

Master
Well, I would say that Notre Dame should probably switch to their backup qb, considering Golson is stinking up the place. But their QB #2 and #3 are also negroes.

FSU vs Florida is a great game to watch if you love terrible quarterback play.
Rapist Winston has 3 interceptions so far, and junior rapist Harris has 2.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Zettel with the INT - one of the most disrespected DTs in the country. He gets no national attention.

Kessler 6TDs now early in the third quarter.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
PSU getting crushed. I know I sound like a broken record but what a job Franklin has done destroying an 8-4 team on the rise and Hackenberg. I really despise him and know he is going to blacken up the QB position ASAP.

Riddlewire

Master
I would love an explanation as to why Driskel isn't getting an opportunity to play in this game. He paid his dues on this awful team for four years. Harris can only run the zone read and throw picks. Driskel might be able to steal the win.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I would love an explanation as to why Driskel isn't getting an opportunity to play in this game. He paid his dues on this awful team for four years. Harris can only run the zone read and throw picks. Driskel might be able to steal the win.

I still am confused as to why Will Grier has never taken a snap for Florida.