2014 College Football Season Week 14

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Week 14 starts tonight with Ohio vs. Miami (OH)

AJ Ouellette has been one of the pleasant surprises this season running for 689 yards as a true freshman for Ohio.

Andrew Hendrix is another white Notre Dame QB cast off (along with Gunner Kiel) from Kelly's racial purging in South Bend. He has put up pretty good numbers playing on an admittedly bad team, one has to wonder how he would of fared if given a fair shot at Notre Dame.

dwid

Hall of Famer

AJ Ouellette has been one of the pleasant surprises this season running for 689 yards as a true freshman for Ohio.

Andrew Hendrix is another white Notre Dame QB cast off (along with Gunner Kiel) from Kelly's racial purging in South Bend. He has put up pretty good numbers playing on an admittedly bad team, one has to wonder how he would of fared if given a fair shot at Notre Dame.
yeah im going to make sure to see this. I keep missing nfl and college games, well not "missing" most of them, but I recorded Ohio's last game, and man AJ Ouellette is the real deal. I just hope he can add about 10 pounds so they don't use his weight against him at the next level, at least get to 200, he is listed at 195 right now, but he is only a true freshman, so he'll probably add gain some weight, not like most blacks who have already peaked by their first year, guys that the media gets all giddy over, and they just decline every year.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

A.J. had a pretty good game. 96 yards with a 5.3 average on the ground and 31 with a touchdown receiving. From Miami Ohio, Hendrix rushed for 70 yards and sophomore receiver Jared Murphy lead the way with 91 yards on 4 catches.

Riddlewire

Master
If not for Derrius Vick (another f'n Vick at QB?) stealing valuable carries in the Ohio offense, Ouellette would likely be at 1,000 yards by now. The Bobcats have played very poorly over the past month. And Vick's percentage of carries increased at the start of that period.
He has run for 15, 12, 12, and 18 carries in their last four games for a total of 197 yards. That's a pitiful 3.5 avg. And, having watched their last two games and extrapolating, I'm going to assume that most of his carries are his decision. Meaning they are "busted" passing plays. Of course, when the QB is black, passing plays seem to be "busted" with much greater frequency. While the most likely reason is inadequate mental capacity to process all the downfield information in a timely fashion, pure selfishness can't entirely be ruled out.
In any case, Solich needs to find a legitimate quarterback before next season.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If not for Derrius Vick (another f'n Vick at QB?) stealing valuable carries in the Ohio offense, Ouellette would likely be at 1,000 yards by now. The Bobcats have played very poorly over the past month. And Vick's percentage of carries increased at the start of that period.
He has run for 15, 12, 12, and 18 carries in their last four games for a total of 197 yards. That's a pitiful 3.5 avg. And, having watched their last two games and extrapolating, I'm going to assume that most of his carries are his decision. Meaning they are "busted" passing plays. Of course, when the QB is black, passing plays seem to be "busted" with much greater frequency. While the most likely reason is inadequate mental capacity to process all the downfield information in a timely fashion, pure selfishness can't entirely be ruled out.
In any case, Solich needs to find a legitimate quarterback before next season.

Hopefully J.D. Sprague takes over next season full time.

Riddlewire

Master
My understanding is that the Learned Council of Elders of ... er, the "Playoff Committee" has carte blanche in choosing playoff teams. They supposedly use a variety of rankings, as well as ESPN's black box "Game Control" metric* to determine who the best teams are.
I just know that a 11-1 Baylor team with a loss to 7-5 West Virginia has a better claim than Ohio State, whose loss was to a (potentially) 5-7 Virginia Tech. And if Arkansas beats Missouri and then Georgia beats Alabama, then the SEC will be completely out of the playoff. So there's your cheering teams for next week.

(*funny how ESPN keeps inserting their secret formulas, which only they know the numbers of, into various football leagues)

Yeah, you can go ahead and disregard what I said there. Since discovering this tweet from a Fox reporter about committe chair Jeff Long:

Long specifies that they consider a "bad" loss as one to a sub-.500 team. Said doesn't necessarily agree with Ohio St-Va Tech as an example.

So there are no actual rules. They're just going to pick who they want.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don't care that much but it would be nice if tcu gets knocked out of the playoff today with a loss to Texas.

hopefully Kyle Allen will have another big game and destroy LSU

Riddlewire

Master
Western Kentucky goes up by two scores on Marshall early thanks to a pick and long return by white DB Branden Leston. Brandon Doughty looking good for the Hilltoppers early.

add: And now a one-play 75 yard bomb by Doughty to put WKU up 21-7.

Riddlewire

Master
WKU TE Tyler Higbee with his third TD catch of the first half.
Doughty is going to break every passing record in college football in this game. Already 6TD passes in the first half.

add: Or, perhaps WKU's idiot kick returner has been bought off to sabotage his team...

Last edited:

Riddlewire

Master
Are there any good cornerbacks left in the sport of football?
I say "no".
Ten years of 7-on-7 and spread offenses at the high school level has elminated the skills necessary to play the position from the population (the population that's allowed to play the position, anyway).

Riddlewire

Master
Ballsy call by Coach Brohm knocks off undefeated Marshall. Successful 2pt conversion attempt in first OT.
So much for Rakeem Cato's "heisman chances".

Brandon Doughty: 34 of 50, 491 yards, 8TD 2i

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ballsy call by Coach Brohm knocks off undefeated Marshall. Successful 2pt conversion attempt in first OT.
So much for Rakeem Cato's "heisman chances".

Brandon Doughty: 34 of 50, 491 yards, 8TD 2i

Doughty is an awesome QB yet get's no media recognition nationally. I suppose if his name were Tyreek and he had a room brightening smile he would be talked about like Rakeem Cato. He out performed another media darling in Rakeem Cato who somehow has been floated out there as a legitimate pro prospect even though he is listed at 6'0 180lbs (he will likely be smaller when measured at the combine/pro day). Doughty on the other hand plays in the same conference as Cato and to my knowledge has not received any sort of mention as an all conference type player or legitimate draft prospect. I have listed him in my Top Pro Style QB prospects.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hogan is playing a perfect game right now, McAffrey is getting some carries and looks damn impressive running the ball as a true freshman.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hundley just pulled himself from the game on a key goal line series because his hand hurt...what a pussy ;)

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
UCLA chokes against Stanford losing out on the PAC 12 South title. Stanford effectively neutralizes the running aspect of Hundley's game and exposes him as a poor pocket passer. Hundley removes himself from the game with about 6 minutes left with UCLA at the goal line because of a hand injury - probably to protect himself because he thinks he will be a high nfl pick rather than stay on the field with his teammates to try and rally a victory. Those are some major red flags IMO.

Just turned on ASU vs AZ and Scooby Wright just made his third sack of the game...why wasn't this guy highly recruited?

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I suppose his hand injury is the sort that miraculously heals moments after the game, when he can use the same hand to drink beer, womanize, and hold a rolled up dollar bill to snort coke if he felt so inclined?

Kind of like those cornerbacks who suddenly pull up lame when they get burned by a long bomb from the quarterback to the wide receiver, then are fine the very next play.

I wonder if Hundley is still a factor in the Heisman discussion.

If UCLA were going to lose anyway, Hundley missed out on a selfish opportunity to look like a hero.

Had he taken the field and tried to throw with the opposite of his usual throwing hand, people would have been OH-EM-GEE look at what a trooper this dude is, trying to lead his team, going southpaw rather than quit.

Then the coach could pull him after he inevitably f*cks up, he could pretend to cry, the media would have gone apesh*t.

It would have been good PR.

Instead, he just looks like a colossal ***.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I suppose his hand injury is the sort that miraculously heals moments after the game, when he can use the same hand to drink beer, womanize, and hold a rolled up dollar bill to snort coke if he felt so inclined?

Kind of like those cornerbacks who suddenly pull up lame when they get burned by a long bomb from the quarterback to the wide receiver, then are fine the very next play.

I wonder if Hundley is still a factor in the Heisman discussion.

If UCLA were going to lose anyway, Hundley missed out on a selfish opportunity to look like a hero.

Had he taken the field and tried to throw with the opposite of his usual throwing hand, people would have been OH-EM-GEE look at what a trooper this dude is, trying to lead his team, going southpaw rather than quit.

Then the coach could pull him after he inevitably f*cks up, he could pretend to cry, the media would have gone apesh*t.

It would have been good PR.

Instead, he just looks like a colossal ***.

Haha! Great post GM! All of what you just said it totally true. Hundley was BSPN's preseason choice as the Heisman frontrunner. The fact of the matter is he was never better than a middle of the pack QB in the PAC 12. The media will no doubt continue to hype him up as a top 10 pick in the draft next year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don't have any interest in watching the Alabama/Auburn Iron Bowl tomorrow but have noticed BSPN is hyping it up and using it's SEC network and some guy named Paul Finebaum doing an alternate broadcast. Who is the Paul Finebaum guy? Is he just the most unapologetic SEC homer?

I find it hilarious when BSPN tries to defend itself from accusations that they have a huge SEC bias. They are financially tied to the SEC with their SEC network and broadcasting SEC games on all of their stations. The Big 10 and PAC 12 both have their own networks independent of BSPN.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I am switching between some games today and was watching the Michigan Ohio St game for a few minutes. I haven't followed Michigan at all this year and figured Jake Ryan was their only white starter on defense. I was surprised to see 4 white defensive players on the field for the Wolverines who are actually playing pretty well today. I just checked Michigan's defense and they are the 9th best team in total defense in the country.

I recalled a few weeks ago that Larry Foote made some disparaging remarks about Michigan and their recruiting classes. He said they need to go back and recruit "in the hood" :http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...te-jim-harbaugh-isnt-leaving-nfl-for-michigan .

Now after seeing the Michigan defense with its 4 white pale faces it makes total sense. He doesn't fail to mention the epic bust that has been Devin Gardner who looks like he was "recruited from the hood." Rather than place the blame with the uber bust black QB, the talentless black wrs and rbs he makes racially charged antiwhite comments about the actual strength of the Michigan football team.

Now Larry Foote has been an average linebacker that due to his skin color has manager to stick around this league for a long time. Over a 14 year career he only has 760 total tackles which averages out to 54 tackles a season. If he was white he would of been out of the league after 2 seasons.

Riddlewire

Master
It's pretty obvious Louisville has been playing the wrong backup quarterback. Both are freshmen, but the negro Bonnafon got the starts when starting QB Will Gardner went down. His numbers have been mediocre at best this season. He got hurt early in today's game against Kentucky and Louisville had to use 3rd string QB Kyle Bolin. Bolin has looked like Drew Brees today. Laser strikes on medium and deep passes, great mobility, highly accurate. I like UK QB Patrick Towles, but I'm hoping for a big day for Bolin.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I am switching between some games today and was watching the Michigan Ohio St game for a few minutes. I haven't followed Michigan at all this year and figured Jake Ryan was their only white starter on defense. I was surprised to see 4 white defensive players on the field for the Wolverines who are actually playing pretty well today. I just checked Michigan's defense and they are the 9th best team in total defense in the country.

I recalled a few weeks ago that Larry Foote made some disparaging remarks about Michigan and their recruiting classes. He said they need to go back and recruit "in the hood" :http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...te-jim-harbaugh-isnt-leaving-nfl-for-michigan .

Now after seeing the Michigan defense with its 4 white pale faces it makes total sense. He doesn't fail to mention the epic bust that has been Devin Gardner who looks like he was "recruited from the hood." Rather than place the blame with the uber bust black QB, the talentless black wrs and rbs he makes racially charged antiwhite comments about the actual strength of the Michigan football team.

Now Larry Foote has been an average linebacker that due to his skin color has manager to stick around this league for a long time. Over a 14 year career he only has 760 total tackles which averages out to 54 tackles a season. If he was white he would of been out of the league after 2 seasons.

Nice post. I remember how mediocre Foote was 7 and 8 years ago when he was still on the Steelers. That's he still playing and starting -- and doing well compared to most black linebackers in the NFL -- is pretty startling even for the Caste System.

L

Lew

I don't have any interest in watching the Alabama/Auburn Iron Bowl tomorrow but have noticed BSPN is hyping it up and using it's SEC network and some guy named Paul Finebaum doing an alternate broadcast. Who is the Paul Finebaum guy? Is he just the most unapologetic SEC homer?

I find it hilarious when BSPN tries to defend itself from accusations that they have a huge SEC bias. They are financially tied to the SEC with their SEC network and broadcasting SEC games on all of their stations. The Big 10 and PAC 12 both have their own networks independent of BSPN.

Finebaum is a New York liberal Jew masquerading around as a southerner. ESPN has been hyping him up real hard for years now, for ethnic reasons of course. His radio show is extremely popular in the south.