2013 NFL Season Week 5

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
what a masterful performance by two White men playing quarterback!

Romo's late pick was the margin of error, but the two black defenses (sans Sean Lee) were the dead flesh for the surgeons Manning and Romo to cut through.

final stat lines of note from the shootout:

Manning - 33 of 42 for 414 yards and 4 touchdowns (1 int) and 1 rushing touchdown
Romo - 25 of 36 for 506 yards and 5 touchdowns (1 int)

the timeless Jason Witten - a team-high 7 catches for 121 yards and 1 touchdown
Eric Decker - 5 catches for 87 yards and 1 touchdown
Wes Welker - 5 catches for 49 yards and 1 touchdown
Cole Beasley - 4 catches for 47 yards and 1 touchdown

Sean Lee - 16 total tackles (11 solo), including 1 tackle-for-loss

Westside

Hall of Famer
Feel great for Manning on his continued dominance. Decker had a great game. Welker being Welker.

Feel great for Alex Smith being 5 and 0. Too bad his team is almost coal black.

Feel bad for Tony Romo. He had an outstanding game. over 500 yards, are friggen kidding me! Even against near total affeletic defense. The linebacker with the interception did make a great play.

Most of our guys I have not mentioned had good games.

Something is adrift in NE. I knew they would lose soon. Amadola stepped right back to where he was. Edelman had a case of affeletic alligator arms today.

Feel great for Cole Beasly, hopefully he become a Romo fixture of being a go to guy.

foobar75

Master
The Broncos offense is a juggernaut, but their defense is total garbage. Without Manning running the show, they would be a mediocre .500 team.

This could be a big problem come January and the playoffs because the colder weather and higher stakes usually slowdown high scoring offenses, and instead a good balance of defense, running game, and passing game is the winning formula.

Here's hoping Houston's white defenders perform well against Kraepernick on SNF.

davidholly

Mentor
The Broncos offense is a juggernaut, but their defense is total garbage. Without Manning running the show, they would be a mediocre .500 team.

This could be a big problem come January and the playoffs because the colder weather and higher stakes usually slowdown high scoring offenses, and instead a good balance of defense, running game, and passing game is the winning formula.

Here's hoping Houston's white defenders perform well against Kraepernick on SNF.

Manning especially has never been a cold weather QB.

davidholly

Mentor
So I end up sleeping most of the day because of the flu and miss this great week. So the offense that the media acted as if only Vick could run was better run by Foles? Who'd have thought.

foobar75

Master
I just heard Rodney Harrison say that it's time to change QBs in Carolina. sCam's days could be numbered, it would be great to see another high profile black quarterback lose his job.

I'm very happy to see that 5 weeks into the season, the black quarterback hype has taken a huge hit. Admittedly, I initially got caught in a bit of Bigunrealitis myself, and here's hoping their implosion continues going forward.

davidholly

Mentor
No longer can the media and DWFs delude themselves into thinking that the Broncos defense is any good.

foobar75

Master
Matt Schaub, wow.

goyim

Guru
Looks like Schaub will be replaced with one of the overrated black quarterbacks declaring for the 2014 draft

Riggins44

Master
Houston's Defense

This is a good caste matchup and Houston should have a decent chance, but they seem determined to give it away early. Cushing and Watt will have to carry the Houston defense. As with most NFL defenses, Houston's black defenders absolutely suck. If Ed Reed is playing this game he did nothing during that last defensive stand.

Houston's black returner just lost the ball during that return. Luckily he recovered.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
With six white starters (and impact players such as Beasley, Witten, Lee, and Hayden), I was actually rooting for Dallas. The Broncos are simply too dark overall, and their treatment of Dreessen/Tamme, as well as the unexciting role Welker plays in the offense really irks me. I suppose it isn’t their fault that their only white defensive starter, DT Derek Wolfe, has been an utter embarrassment through 5 games this season. At least DT Mitch Unrein, who might only play 5 snaps per game, manages to make a few tackles. It isn’t often that a white defensive starter should be benched (Adam Carriker comes to mind), but the case could be made for Wolfe.

Despite starting 11 whites (Brady, 5 OL, Develin, Edelman, Gregory, Ninkovich, and Vellano), the Patriots were atrocious today. Perhaps Rob Gronkowski, the highest paid TE in NFL history who hasn’t suited up for an NFL game in 10 months (a playoff game against the Texans in January 2013), will finally feel his nerve and decide to grace the team with his presence. If he doesn’t play next week against the high-scoring Saints, he’s officially a p-ssy. For God’s sake, his “injury” is still listed as “forearm/back.” I hope I never break my forearm, as it apparently takes 10 months to fully heal…even with the best doctors in the world! Anyway, when New England gets back on track (with Amendola, Edelman, Gronk, and perhaps Collie), they are an infinitely more palatable club than Denver, particularly given the fact that Gregory, Ninkovich, Vellano, and former Texans DT, Chris Jones (who I thought was a light-skinned black until I started researching him), all start/play on defense. Strangely, New England’s perennially-appalling defense is much improved this season.

As others noted, it was great to see Nick Foles enter the game and effortlessly move the offense in place of Vick. After Foles entered the game, one of the commentators astutely mentioned that “Foles seems to be providing a big increase in passing efficiency to this offense.” If he starts and wins next week against the hapless Bucs, he could become the full-time starter. With any luck, Foles will win the job and better involve Cooper, Ertz, Celek, and Casey in the offense.

Is anyone else enjoying the downfall of the Jew York Giants as much as I am? I’ve always disliked Eli “Slow Ass White Guys” Manning for his racially offensive piece on ESPN’s “Mayne Event” as well as his utter lack of white receiving targets over the years. He’s never had a white receiver, however, he did have Brandon Stokley for the 2011 season…but he was promptly cut after a handfull of games. Eli ruined Jeremy Shockey’s career by constantly ignoring him. He’s had plenty of white tight ends/fullbacks (Burton, Finn, Hedgec0ck, Boss, Hynoski, Ballard, Pascoe), but never helped their careers, either. Of course, the lucky little bastard also prevented Brady/Welker/Belichick from winning two Superbowls. Sure, there are more Casteon clubs in the NFL that the Giants, but Coughlin transformed Jim Fassel’s once lily-white Giants (who had a white CB, RB, WR, TE, etc) into a team in which whites need only apply at QB, OL, FB, and TE. I won’t be fully satisfied until this Giants squad is officially eliminated from playoff contention….as this turd-like team never seems to fully flush until the final week of the season.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Durham's been getting chances, he just hasn't stepped up as much as i'd hoped today. still, 3 catches and 1 touchdown isn't awful.

Yeah, I was hoping for more too. He was their only legitamite receiver with Johnson out. There were a couple of throws in traffic he should have come up with but he also make some good catches too. Stafford doesn't throw to him right, he fires the ball to him instead of putting it up for him to use his height. The late TD will help against the hate that's sure to come from the DWF's. I think because retread Ogletree had a couple of catches that he's going to be undeservedly hyped as the No.2 guy to Johnson.

NDfootball06

after the unquestioned shunning/ignoring of so many talented White running backs (former record-setters and phenoms such as Brian Shay, RJ Bowers, Steve Bartalo, Luke Staley, Chance Kretschmer, Justin Beaver, and Nate Kmic and current talents such as Zach Line, Toby Gerhart, and the aforementioned names in this thread plus literally DOZENS more), i find myself wondering how the NFL will go about dismissing the talents of South Dakota State's gifted junior, Zach Zenner.

check out what this kid, who was completely ignored by every Division One program in the nation coming out of high school, has accomplished in just the past season-and-a-half:

- 2,044 yards rushing (6.8 avg) and 13 touchdowns; averaged 157.2 yards-per-game in 2012
- 858 yards rushing (6.6 avg) and 12 touchdowns; averaging 143.0 yards-per game (thru 6 games in 2013)
- five 100-yard games (and two 200-hundred yard games) so far this season (thru 6 games)
- nine 100-yard games (and three 200-hundred yard games) last year as a soph (13 games)
- averaged 42.8 yards on his 13 scoring runs in 2012 (electrifying big plays, anyone?)
- averaging 18.6 yards on his 12 scoring runs in 2013 (and a 23-yard receiving touchdown)
- ran for 183 yards (8.3 avg) and 1 touchdown (from 99 yards!) against Division I Kansas in 2012
- ran for 202 yards (9.6 avg) and 2 touchdowns (40 and 3 yards) against Division I Nebraska this season

but then again, we already know the answer. the "experts" will either claim that he is a fullback and say he's too small, or simply ignore him altogether after he runs "faster than expected" at his Pro Day, since he won't be invited to the Combine.

[video=youtube;S6qfjsPMMao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6qfjsPMMao[/video]
Wow, nice burst. They'll probably discredit him due to the level of competition he plays against. The catch 22 of recruiting biases.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i've been on a bit of a soapbox today regarding White tailbacks, so i might as well address the final ludicrous "reason" for a black monopoly at the position ...

i've heard it said that the White player is "too small" or "undersized" so often that it borders on unintentional parody. of course, it is also obvious that the negro is never labeled as such, regardless of how tiny the black player actually is.

a case in point is tonight's San Francisco 49ers team, which fields 4 tailblacks (trademark pending) on its roster. 3 of the 4 runningblacks (trademark pending) are "officially" listed as measuring in at 5-foot-9 or shorter (Frank Gore - 5'9", Kendall Hunter - 5'7", and LaMichael James - 5'9"), yet i've heard nary a comment by the announcing duo that the runningblacks are undersized. "weird," huh?

there are similar players on rosters throughout the League (which frequently has more runningblacks 5-9 and shorter than 6-feet and taller), yet blackie is plenty big enough, while it's only Whitey who is too small. again, "weird," huh?

additionally, San Fran's wide receiver Kyle Williams ("officially" listed at a spindly 5-foot-10, 186-pounds) has already received a carry ... and once again, not once was it said that he was undersized or diminutive or the like.

yet i'm supposed to believe that similarly-sized (or larger) White men are still not big enough to play the position. uh ...

PHillisFan

Master
There's nothing I would love to see more than the toucan become the center of a watt-cushing cream sandwich.

Denver's defense was just pathetic. It would be one thing if a HOF QB was picking them apart with surgical precision, but they were just letting Dez Bryant run past them repeatedly.

Props to Tony Romo for finding the open guys. Bad luck that his INT came at the end of the game -- if it had been in the 3rd quarter nobody would even remember it.

Oh, and if Decker hadn't fumbled the game probably wouldn't have been close.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
... They'll probably discredit him due to the level of competition he plays against. The catch 22 of recruiting biases.

they can't legitimately do that, since he's put up the following performances against Division I opponents in his only two opportunities to play against the big boys:

- ran for 183 yards (8.3 avg) and 1 touchdown (from 99 yards!) against Division I Kansas in 2012
- ran for 202 yards (9.6 avg) and 2 touchdowns (40 and 3 yards) against Division I Nebraska this season

of course, there is no legitimacy when it comes to so-called "talent" "evaluation" in the Caste System. the "experts" simply disregard anything that doesn't fit the approved template.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The White tailback highlights should be put on a different thread; they will be quickly lost in time on this one.

Ed Reed looks to be injured, yet again. It's comical the reverence this china doll receives, ala Bob Sanders and Troy Polamalu. Apparently the top qualification to be called the league's best non-White defensive player is to be constantly injured.

I didn't watch any of the Detroit-GB game, but it doesn't surprise me that Stafford missed on throws to the 6'6" Durham. He misses quite a bit of the time throwing to Calvin Johnson too. Stafford's accuracy regularly leaves a lot to be desired.

foobar75

Master
Schaub with his second interception. It's almost time to bench this guy. Houston is never going to do anything with him as the starter.

I bet it's all mental at this point. His confidence must be shot. But there's no excuse for this poor play, luckily the back-up is TJ Yates, so if it came to that, we don't have to worry about some afflete taking over.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
i've been on a bit of a soapbox today regarding White tailbacks, so i might as well address the final ludicrous "reason" for a black monopoly at the position ...

i've heard it said that the White player is "too small" or "undersized" so often that it borders on unintentional parody. of course, it is also obvious that the negro is never labeled as such, regardless of how tiny the black player actually is.

a case in point is tonight's San Francisco 49ers team, which fields 4 tailblacks (trademark pending) on its roster. 3 of the 4 runningblacks (trademark pending) are "officially" listed as measuring in at 5-foot-9 or shorter (Frank Gore - 5'9", Kendall Hunter - 5'7", and LaMichael James - 5'9"), yet i've heard nary a comment by the announcing duo that the runningblacks are undersized. "weird," huh?

there are similar players on rosters throughout the League (which frequently has more runningblacks 5-9 and shorter than 6-feet and taller), yet blackie is plenty big enough, while it's only Whitey who is too small. again, "weird," huh?

additionally, San Fran's wide receiver Kyle Williams ("officially" listed at a spindly 5-foot-10, 186-pounds) has already received a carry ... and once again, not once was it said that he was undersized or diminutive or the like.

yet i'm supposed to believe that similarly-sized (or larger) White men are still not big enough to play the position. uh ...

JC, 25 of the 38 RB's invited to the NFL Combine were under 5'11. 35 were black. One was white, Rex Burkhead 5'10, 214 lbs. The other 2 white RB's/FB's were RB Zach Line 6'0 232lbs. and W. Forest FB, Tom Bohannon, 6'1 246lbs. (I'm sure you knew this)

The smallest RB invited was 5'6, 190lb. black RB, Robbie Roose of Fresno State who ran a blazing 4.8, 40.

Thankfully all 3 white RB's/FB's made NFL rosters, but unfortunately it's the same old story, big, fast, strong white RB's don't get much of a chance!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
JC, 25 of the 38 RB's invited to the NFL Combine were under 5'11. 35 were black. One was white, Rex Burkhead 5'10, 214 lbs. The other 2 white RB's/FB's were RB Zach Line 6'0 232lbs. and W. Forest FB, Tom Bohannon, 6'1 246lbs. (I'm sure you knew this)

The smallest RB invited was 5'6, 190lb. black RB, Robbie Roose of Fresno State who ran a blazing 4.8, 40.

Thankfully all 3 white RB's/FB's made NFL rosters, but unfortunately it's the same old story, big, fast, strong white RB's don't get much of a chance!

Sorry, Ohio State white FB, 5'11 238lb. Zach Boren was also invited, but I'm not sure he made an NFL roster.

MetalHed

Guru
With six white starters (and impact players such as Beasley, Witten, Lee, and Hayden), I was actually rooting for Dallas. The Broncos are simply too dark overall, and their treatment of Dreessen/Tamme, as well as the unexciting role Welker plays in the offense really irks me. I suppose it isn’t their fault that their only white defensive starter, DT Derek Wolfe, has been an utter embarrassment through 5 games this season. At least DT Mitch Unrein, who might only play 5 snaps per game, manages to make a few tackles. It isn’t often that a white defensive starter should be benched (Adam Carriker comes to mind), but the case could be made for Wolfe.

Despite starting 11 whites (Brady, 5 OL, Develin, Edelman, Gregory, Ninkovich, and Vellano), the Patriots were atrocious today. Perhaps Rob Gronkowski, the highest paid TE in NFL history who hasn’t suited up for an NFL game in 10 months (a playoff game against the Texans in January 2013), will finally feel his nerve and decide to grace the team with his presence. If he doesn’t play next week against the high-scoring Saints, he’s officially a p-ssy. For God’s sake, his “injury†is still listed as “forearm/back.†I hope I never break my forearm, as it apparently takes 10 months to fully heal…even with the best doctors in the world! Anyway, when New England gets back on track (with Amendola, Edelman, Gronk, and perhaps Collie), they are an infinitely more palatable club than Denver, particularly given the fact that Gregory, Ninkovich, Vellano, and former Texans DT, Chris Jones (who I thought was a light-skinned black until I started researching him), all start/play on defense. Strangely, New England’s perennially-appalling defense is much improved this season.

As others noted, it was great to see Nick Foles enter the game and effortlessly move the offense in place of Vick. After Foles entered the game, one of the commentators astutely mentioned that “Foles seems to be providing a big increase in passing efficiency to this offense.†If he starts and wins next week against the hapless Bucs, he could become the full-time starter. With any luck, Foles will win the job and better involve Cooper, Ertz, Celek, and Casey in the offense.

Is anyone else enjoying the downfall of the Jew York Giants as much as I am? I’ve always disliked Eli “Slow Ass White Guys†Manning for his racially offensive piece on ESPN’s “Mayne Event†as well as his utter lack of white receiving targets over the years. He’s never had a white receiver, however, he did have Brandon Stokley for the 2011 season…but he was promptly cut after a handfull of games. Eli ruined Jeremy Shockey’s career by constantly ignoring him. He’s had plenty of white tight ends/fullbacks (Burton, Finn, Hedgec0ck, Boss, Hynoski, Ballard, Pascoe), but never helped their careers, either. Of course, the lucky little bastard also prevented Brady/Welker/Belichick from winning two Superbowls. Sure, there are more Casteon clubs in the NFL that the Giants, but Coughlin transformed Jim Fassel’s once lily-white Giants (who had a white CB, RB, WR, TE, etc) into a team in which whites need only apply at QB, OL, FB, and TE. I won’t be fully satisfied until this Giants squad is officially eliminated from playoff contention….as this turd-like team never seems to fully flush until the final week of the season.

I was rooting for Dallas too. Gotta love Peyton, Decker, and Welker but aside from that, the Broncos are a pretty stereotypical caste team - Blacker than night defense, average bubble-butt running back, overrated black tight-end.

And I'm loving the speed of Cole Beasley- he's white as rice too. The more blonde haired pale-faces I see burning coal defenders the better

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The early indication is that Vick will miss 1-2 weeks. If he was White this would be his Wally Pipp moment. . . as Foles or Barkley replaced him permanently, but it probably won't happen in Vick's case.