2013 NFL Draft

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Duke WR, Connor Vernon, seems to really "get it" when it comes to the NFL's rigid racial policies with concern to "player comparisons"...

From NFL.com...
How can a single player be compared to Denver Broncos wide receivers Wes Welker and Eric Decker when their skill sets aren't exactly similar? Conner Vernon says it's all about complexion.

"It's funny how, nowadays, you're just comparing race to race here," the Duke wide receiver recently told USA Today's Mike Garafolo. "Aside from my skin color, I don't see where they got that assumption."

Welker is a 5-foot-9, 185-pound slot receiver. Decker stands 6-3, 218 pounds and is a physical option on the outside. Vernon splits the difference at 6-0,196 pounds. He's not as big as Decker, but he doesn't h
ave Welker's quickness.

This isn't a first. The quarterback position has gone through this for years.
Vernon finished his career as the Atlantic Coast Conference's all-time leader in receptions and receiving yards. He'd love to be compared to Welker and Decker because of the numbers he puts up as a player. Right now, Vernon just doesn't see it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...onner-vernon-im-not-wes-welker-or-eric-decker

Meanwhile, here is screenshot of NFL.com’s analysis of Vernon. Notice the ubiquitous, for-whites-only term, “sneaky,” has been thrown in for good measure…

attachment.php

Aside from his on-field talent, he seems like a bright kid and judging by these comments, he’s doesn’t seem to fit the “Aww, Shucks Boy Scout” stencil that all white athletes are drawn with...

conner-vernon-v-unc.jpg

CAPTION: The Black-Humiliating Machine

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Antique Caste-clown Gil Brandt is high on Rex Burkhead, but mostly for all the cliched, stereotypical, racist reasons. This article is jam-packed with Caste-ese (e.g. Rex has been "an overachiever since third grade"):

Buzz missing, but analyst believes Rex Burkhead will be bargain

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130423/HUSKERS/704239848/1707

Truthteller

Mentor
Per the usual, great stuff by my friend Thrashen. It's been a while now that we've wondered why Peyton Manning has played with so many quality white receivers the last decade, while brother Eli has never really had a legit white receiver with the Giants or at Ole Miss?

Anyway, the Giants could be the perfect spot for Vernon, as according to articles linked on this site, he's been working out with Eli (and Peyton) Manning for a few years now at Duke. Let's hope Eli goes to the teams "brain trust" (top 3 personnel men are all black, including GM Jerry Reese) and asks them to use a pick on a talented receiver, that he's already known and worked with for several years.

Not too long ago, Mark Sanchez was able to use his clout to get the Jets to draft his pal Scotty McKnight. Vernon seems to be much more gifted than McKnight and could even step in and be the teams #3 WR early in his career.

Also, the Giants have wasted too many picks and too much money on guys with "amazing upside" at receiver in recent years....Jernigan, Barden, Hixson, ect.

As far as Vernon (or any other white receiver in the draft) going to Denver, I hope it doesn't happen. With Welker and Decker aboard, I doubt they have a serious need. Also, if the team were to need another receiver, I'd prefer they grab Collie or bring back Stokely.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Caste Speak makes me sick. No matter how many times I've seen it, I'm still disgusted by it. Why can't more dwf's see it? So many americans are clueless these days. Especially with any matter concering race and the constant attack on anything white from all around. Will they ever wake up? I doubt it but even if they do, it will already be too late. Kind of like people who don't prep for the future either financially or water, food, etc. Just my two cents.

I still am interested to see where some of these kids end up.

foobar75

Master
Speaking of the NFL draft tomorrow, get ready for a heavy dose of man-hugs between the commish and each draftee and crying (by the black players).

What happened to a good old, manly handshake, you ask? There's no room for that in our progressive, increasingly "vibrant" culture.

dwid

Hall of Famer
The Caste Speak makes me sick. No matter how many times I've seen it, I'm still disgusted by it. Why can't more dwf's see it? So many americans are clueless these days. Especially with any matter concering race and the constant attack on anything white from all around. Will they ever wake up? I doubt it but even if they do, it will already be too late. Kind of like people who don't prep for the future either financially or water, food, etc. Just my two cents.

I still am interested to see where some of these kids end up.
Well some things are looking up. Today I was listening to the Dan Patrick show on the radio (which also comes on tv) and a guy came on talking about how the rankings for White players like receiver are full of stereotypes and basically threw every caste term out there for Ryan Swope and went on to say that he didn't think most of these scouts even watched any of the White players, they looked at the race and put the same stereotypical garbage. Dan Patrick agreed, although it wasn't taking as seriously as the later item in the show "the black tax" concerning Geno SMith. But he went on to praise Swope and his athleticism. Too bad guys like McGuffie and Lenz weren't mentioned, also 4.3 guys

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
For some reason I still do get a little anxious for the draft. I know it is going to be full of disappointment as usual but it is nice to see it when our guys get drafted and where they end up.

The draft also helps identify those teams that are totally anti-white - the 49ers, Seattle, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are some of the biggest culprits year in and year out.

The most positive thing to come out of this draft is the fact that more and more articles seem to be trickling out questioning the bias that exists against white athletes.

A couple of things I would like to see happen:

The Jags select either Fischer or Joeckel in the first and Ertz in the second to give Gabbert an actual chance with some talent on offense around him.

The Browns select Geno Smiff - they are a sorry franchise with some of the biggest DWFs so the castewhore lombardi can get his black quarterback and be out of a job in the next few years while Smith learns how to be mediocre from the player his career will mimic - Jason "AA" Campbell.

The Bills select either Barkley (Ideally) or Nassib (a solid consolation prize) in the first. The Bills were the team of my childhood - I would really like if Barkley ends up here - he is the best QB in the draft and has been the target of an unfair smear campaign this year.

Miami drafts Swope to reunite him with Tannehill. Swope is versatile and very athletic, he can play slot, outside and even out of the backfield.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Happy DWF Nirvana Day!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I remember the old pre-enlightenment DWF days. I would be counting the minutes until the Chefs got to their pick, and then rejoiced when they drafted some hyped afflete. Nowadays, I just track and cheer for those "high-motor overachievers" with the dreaded skin condition. Sure, I'd like the hometown team to be a team loaded with white talent, but until then, I root for players mostly, then teams that feature them.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone want to guess on the over/under for Whites taken in the first round? I'll go with 6 -- Joeckel, Fisher, Johnson, Eifert, Werner, and either Pugh or Hunt. Five to seven is the range every year with few deviations. I don't expect a White QB to be taken, but hopefully I'll be surprised and at least one will. I think whoever takes Barkley will have their franchise quarterback for the next 12-15 years.

Old Scratch

Mentor
I remember the old pre-enlightenment DWF days. I would be counting the minutes until the Chefs got to their pick, and then rejoiced when they drafted some hyped afflete. Nowadays, I just track and cheer for those "high-motor overachievers" with the dreaded skin condition. Sure, I'd like the hometown team to be a team loaded with white talent, but until then, I root for players mostly, then teams that feature them.

Yep, I try to appreciate the sport and the athletes, not cheer on and gloat over a corporation that happens to be closer to my hometown.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Speaking of the NFL draft tomorrow, get ready for a heavy dose of man-hugs between the commish and each draftee and crying (by the black players).

What happened to a good old, manly handshake, you ask? There's no room for that in our progressive, increasingly "vibrant" culture.

What? This Zulu-style handslapping minstrel show with Melvin Ingrahm is every bit as “manly” as the diamond earring protruding from the ear of this black buffoon...

Animation15.gif

Or as this “Kodak Moment” between Roger-Wig and Dontari Poe (again, notice the girly diamond stud)...

goodellpoe2012.jpg

Or this lengthy, homoerotic hug with Fletcher Cox...

6203f470-28e8-48dc-ab40-56f6696d87b3_7345e1fb7513c8517dc1a0f66bb8e392.gif

Or this cheek-to-cheek “slow dancing” seminar with Mark Barron (notice the homosexual diamond-encrusted watch)…

hug2.gif

Of course, since this immature, humiliating, highly-effeminate yearly draft ritual involves their coal-hued, footballing heroes (the majority of which are supreme busts) and the “high priest” of their Secular Religion, none of the DWF's are the least bit turned off by this live, uncut inanity.

I wonder how many emotionally unstable black busts will sob like bitches on live TV tonight ala portly Mark Ingrahm?

s-MARK-INGRAM-CRYING-large300.jpg

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Alright folks, here's an article that will really get your blood boiling in short order. Titled "Biggest first-round draft busts ever" it is LOADED with white guys that they deem as busts, starting out with Anthony Gonzalez at number 32. It is almost criminal how they single out the white players, many who were effectively "whiteballed" out of the league, or were seriously injured, in spite of being outstanding players. At number 28 they have the Big Kat, Andy Katzenmoyer as a "bust". He was a great player, yet suffered a career-ending neck injury, so he's a "bust". Many of the black players taken at number 28 played quite a few years in the league, thus apparently exempting them from the "bust" criteria that is being used in this article. You don't have to look far for real busts. 2001 Derrick Gibson-DB Raiders, bust. 2002 Jerramy Stevens-TE Seahawks, bust. 2003 Andre Woolfolk-CB Titans, mega-bust. Lawrence Jackson-DE Seahawks, bust.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Anyone want to guess on the over/under for Whites taken in the first round? I'll go with 6 -- Joeckel, Fisher, Johnson, Eifert, Werner, and either Pugh or Hunt. Five to seven is the range every year with few deviations. I don't expect a White QB to be taken, but hopefully I'll be surprised and at least one will. I think whoever takes Barkley will have their franchise quarterback for the next 12-15 years.

I'll say 7 Whites will be drafted in the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] round. Wishful thinking probably, but Buffalo may draft a QB.

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks for starting this Leonardfan...nice work! Hard to add to all of these informative post...

So true Football Dad...look at all the D-Line bust too..Courtney Brown, Jonathan Sullivan, Kentwan Balmer, Sims, Vernon Golston, Derrick Harvey, Tyson Jackson.... the list goes on & on..pressed for time wasting my breath on all the bust! DWF's tried to run with Shawn Knight, Steve Emtman & Bosworth as long as they could...

Thanks Thrashen for that Connor Vernon article...glad he speaks his mind boldly...a new level of confidence & power! Even Michael Irvin said Vernon had the best hands & looked the most natural at the Indy Combine!

LB Kiko Alonso is a 1st Round Talent! So is Margus Hunt...

Looks like Eric Fisher will go 1...Luke Joeckel & Lane Johnson in Top 8?? When is the last time that happened at Left Tackle that early??

I'll be interested in seeing where DB Cooper Taylor gets drafted have not seen that size at DB since late 90's when Scott Shields was hosed by the Steelers...the Lions really like Cody Davis...could Brendan Bishop or Ben Ericksen sneak into the later rounds?? As you said Boyett was a 2nd round pick before the injuries..

How many white WR's will be drafted?? 6?? Swope, Vernon, Kaufman, Moe, Spadola & One scout said WR Zach Rogers could go in the 4th round...that would be a surprise! McGuffie & Luke Tasker & Shanahan should get looks in the real world too!

TE Class looks strong...add to possible list: Phillip Lutzenkirchen(injury/health?) & Jack Doyle could land in the late rounds

Will RB-Eric Breitenstien be this years undrafted rookie FA to follow in Nate Euchus footsteps landing a 53-man roster spot??

How does a gritty blue collar overachiever like Rex Burkhead slam-dunk a basketball at 5'-11?? Will the masses of dwf sheeple ever be awakened?? Zach Line could be the steal of the draft!

DT Brent Russell is a beast! Why did the Georgia Dawgs pass on him again??

Look for Cassius Marsh & Trent Murphy to be 1st Rounder's in 2014!

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Some guys with a long shot

Ex-Southern Oregon star Cole McKenzie told by the Jacksonville Jaguars they might select him Saturday.

Deseret News: Former Utah Utes Joe and Dave Kruger looking to join older brother Paul in the N.F.L.

Ex-UW-Platteville defensive back Ryan McWethy hopes Pro Day performance leads to N.F.L. opportunity.

Closer look at a pair of Northern Michigan prospects, including potential draft pick Zach Anderson.

foobar75

Master
Wow, one only needs to watch the crowd at the NFL draft to see how far this country has fallen. A sea of DWFs, young and old, dressed in their team jerseys, mobile phones on hand to record and commemorate every minute, and as the commish got things started by remembering the victims from Boston, chants of "USA! USA!" to cap things off.

And of course, 75% of those drafted will be black, as the icing on the cake for this 3-day extravaganza.

seattlefan

Guru
Wow, one only needs to watch the crowd at the NFL draft to see how far this country has fallen. A sea of DWFs, young and old, dressed in their team jerseys, mobile phones on hand to record and commemorate every minute, and as the commish got things started by remembering the victims from Boston, chants of "USA! USA!" to cap things off.

And of course, 75% of those drafted will be black, as the icing on the cake for this 3-day extravaganza.

The whole crowd was full of pudgy DWFs with face paint and dimwitted expressions. They also booed Goodell when he first came on stage. At least they got something right.

foobar75

Master
White OL go 1-2, has to be a first? Things should start to darken rapidly from here on out.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lane Johnson should be in the top ten, then it could be a long dark stretch into the 20s if no White QBs are selected.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Anthony Gonazelez a bust? he was picked 32, almost 2nd round. It would be like comparing it to Brian Robiskie who went 4 slots later in another draft. There are dozens upon dozens of black receivers that are picked late 1st, and 2nd that don't even put up the stats he put up, which was 1200+ yards his first two years with nagging injuries in his career.

Wide receiver bust the 2007 draft alone, Ted Ginn Jr. 9th overall. Robert Meachem, his best year was slightly better than Gonazlez's best year, except he started more games and played more significant snaps. Craig Davis who went two spots earlier than Gonzalez and didn't do squat. Anthony didn't really get a chance after the age of 27, he had some bad luck with knee injuries but could have came back and carved out a role. The Patriots looked at him last offseason but I guess they are only so many White receivers they want to bring in.

I hope 6 White receivers are drafted. Swope is the most explosive and NFL ready. McGuffie has the most potential. Brandon Kaufman is just a size/speed mismatch that is very underrated. Vernon looks like he can carve out a number 2 role. Josh Lenz could turn out to be a very good receiver.

2 Whites go back to back, I was hoping for 3 but Dion Jordan at 3?

dont be surprised if Nassib goes in the first. Shouldn't teams be looking for the next Clay Matthews or JJ Watt? Dion Jordan wasn't a great pass rusher, he is best suited for olb in a 4-3, which doesn't belong as a top 5, or even top 10 pick.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dion Jordan = big time bust

One trick pony who will be easily handled in the NFL.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Dion Jordan = big time bust

One trick pony who will be easily handled in the NFL.

no doubt, wouldn't be surprised to see Jordan, Mingo, Jarvis Jones, Ansah all bust, amazing that the "experts" are saying left tackle is no longer a priority position, but pass rusher is, when the draft has 3 Whites going top 5. Years ago with the book the Blind Side they tried to make LT a black position saying negative things about Whites such as "not ideal arm length, waist bender, not a knee bender, not athletic enough", after several years of blacks busting at LT its good to see teams are going in a different direction.

Also expect the top defensive tackles to bust, Sharrif Floyd etc.

It should be a few more Whites, I wouldn't be surprised if Barkley or Nassib go, Werner and Hunt as well.