2013 NFL Combine

Truthteller

Mentor
Very true Backrow. One only has to look at Ansah from BYU - he is even more inexperienced as a player and less athletic then Hunt yet the NFL and DWFandom are both hyping him up. It is a perfect illustration of the double standard that exists.

As I've noted before, I don't follow college sports much, but this is about the time of the year when I start to read up about the draft, because I do follow the NFL quite close. Anyhow, I was absolutely shocked to see that Ansah has a grand total of 4.5 career sacks in his 3 seasons at BYU. Yet Todd McGoy of ESPN is talking about him going #1 overall?

Can you imagine a white "goy" with 4.5 career sacks being drafted before the third round, let alone being talked about as a top 5 pick?

Also, it must be noted that Ansah, who is now a Mormon (converted) is already 24 (at least). He lied once to scouts about his age -- claimed he was born in 1990, now changed it to 1989...Who's to say he's not even older that? In photos, he looks like he's well over 30?

Another quick note: I believe Mike Mamula -- the man DWF's dubbed the "ultimate workout warrior" -- had 29 sacks in his final 2 seasons at Boston College**. So much for all the 20-something Jewish internet writers (or bloggers), who are too young to remember the 90's, saying he was just a "Combine Wonder" and did little else to warrant being a 1st round pick? Had Mamula been used properly in the NFL (as a 3-4 OLB), he could've had a much better, longer career. As it was, he did put up decent numbers, when healthy.

** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Mamula

As far as Greg Cosell is concerned, why is he even qualified to be taken seriously as an NFL talent scout by Weenie World? I believe we discussed him here last spring. Turns out he was a like D-III walk-on (scrub) basketball player. He's best known for being the Nephew of Jewish broadcasting icon Howard Cosell.

MiamiHeatFan

has anyone mentioned Geno Smiff?

Teams are fighting over each other to get Kansas City's #1 pick so they can draft their "affirmtive action" government approved New World Order black quarterback.

Ironically fat bastard traded for Alex Smith, a White QB when he could've selected Geno Smiff. Mike Vick, Vince Young and Donovan Mcnabb must have left a bad taste in fat bastards mouth.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I just checked out NFLDraftscout and they have Ryan Swope's 40 time at 4.28, with a low time of 4.26. I think its certainly possible that he cracked 4.3 which has been done electronically before (Chris Johnson comes to mind), but I don't think they could handle dwfs seeing a White guy run a sub 4.3 electronically. I mean if you want to distort the truth you can say a 4.34 plays closer to a 4.5 (even though Ryan Swope has some wheels) but I don't think you can say a 4.26 or 4.28 guy plays any slower than a 4.4 on the field especially with the bulk that Swope has.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a classic Caste-speak, Orwellian doublespeak "scouting report" on Swope. Anyone that can read it without shaking their head and thinking "wtf" is properly trained:

GM Scouting Report: WR Ryan Swope

Vinny Cerrato scouts Texas A&M’s Ryan Swope. Ryan is a six-foot one wide receiver, that has good outside speed with quick cuts. He also shows some run skill, quick burst and can catch the deep ball, he’s smart and has good concentration, and is willing to take a hit. But his down side is he doesn’t play fast as much as he does quick. He doesn’t play strong and plays down for his size. Can expect him to go third or fourth round, which is typical for slot receivers, like Ryan Swope.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/03/28/vinny-cerrato-scouting-report/

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
As I've noted before, I don't follow college sports much, but this is about the time of the year when I start to read up about the draft, because I do follow the NFL quite close. Anyhow, I was absolutely shocked to see that Ansah has a grand total of 4.5 career sacks in his 3 seasons at BYU. Yet Todd McGoy of ESPN is talking about him going #1 overall?

Can you imagine a white "goy" with 4.5 career sacks being drafted before the third round, let alone being talked about as a top 5 pick?

Also, it must be noted that Ansah, who is now a Mormon (converted) is already 24 (at least). He lied once to scouts about his age -- claimed he was born in 1990, now changed it to 1989...Who's to say he's not even older that? In photos, he looks like he's well over 30?

I watched almost every BYU game last season, and every time the Cougar defense would first take the field to start the game, “Ziggy” Ansah was always the primary “NFL draft talking point” of the announcers. “His upside!” “His athleticism!” “His prototypical size!” “His Ghanaian heritage!” They shrieked.

What? We’re talking about a player who totaled 3 tackles and 0 sacks as a sophomore, 7 tackles and 0 sacks as a junior, and 62 tackles and 4.5 sacks as a senior. During this so-called “breakout” senior season, the big, uncoordinated African doofus was as invisible as Ndomokong Suh is for the Lions each Sunday…

CAPTION: “Land of the Lost” Sleestak Stunt Double

Here’s a highlight reel of “Old Black Ziggy” knocking down quarterbacks several seconds after they release the ball, making generic tackles on running backs, and making tackles for a loss against football powerhouses such as Weber State and New Mexico State. Very impressive stuff!

[video=youtube;Bg2X0yktczc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2X0yktczc[/video]
CAPTION: Bustacular BYU Blackie

Naturally, while the Casteon Mouthpieces were busy building Ansah’s draft stock, BYU’s impact players (Daniel Sorenson, Brandon Ogletree, Spencer Hadley, etc) were playing fearless defensive football.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Here's a classic Caste-speak, Orwellian doublespeak "scouting report" on Swope. Anyone that can read it without shaking their head and thinking "wtf" is properly trained:

GM Scouting Report: WR Ryan Swope

Vinny Cerrato scouts Texas A&M’s Ryan Swope. Ryan is a six-foot one wide receiver, that has good outside speed with quick cuts. He also shows some run skill, quick burst and can catch the deep ball, he’s smart and has good concentration, and is willing to take a hit. But his down side is he doesn’t play fast as much as he does quick. He doesn’t play strong and plays down for his size. Can expect him to go third or fourth round, which is typical for slot receivers, like Ryan Swope.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/03/28/vinny-cerrato-scouting-report/
How does one qualify for great outside speed? a negro with 4.4 speed. This CM pole smoker is doing the CM bidding conscioulsy or subconscioiusly. What really is the "difference" between fast and quick? I would like someone to give me the definitive answer.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
How does one qualify for great outside speed? a negro with 4.4 speed. This CM pole smoker is doing the CM bidding conscioulsy or subconscioiusly. What really is the "difference" between fast and quick? I would like someone to give me the definitive answer.

Swope is doubly blessed by being not only fast but also "quick" as even Mike Mayock acknowledges.

He doesn't have a single negative that should drop him out of the first round, other than being White. As Dwid asked concerning Ryan, What does a White athlete have to do?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Vinny Cerrato was the GM/Personnel man for the Redskins for many years. He is an uber Caste disciple and a joke.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

When these scout mentioned quick they are referring to short burst speed. Welker is probably quickest player in the NFL and even Weenieworld has stated it. When they say fast they mean deep speed. Swope has both but he's still considered a slot guy. He's a stronger and faster Reggie Wayne yet he's still a slot guy by most of these draft morons.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Vinny Cerrato was the GM/Personnel man for the Redskins for many years. He is an uber Caste disciple and a joke.

Cerrato and the other warlocks in the NFL and the corporate prostitute media would write the exact same "scouting report" on Don Hutson and Lance Alworth if they were coming out of college today.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I've seen some solid write ups regarding Ray Holley. I think he can be this years Nate Eachus and claim a roster spot.

Lesser known tailbacks Miguel Maysonet & Ray Holley on SI.com's list of Risers & Fallers.

Great Article. The writer does a good job of backing up his support of these two athletes with proof of their workout numbers and game tape. It is clear that the media has an agenda as they've barely mentioned these 2 studs. Because when you look at the numbers they stack up well to some of the more higher rated, darker skinned counterparts..

Buffalobillsdraft.com writer makes the case for 4 'sleeper prospects', including [COLOR=#0000]Cody Davis & Brian Arnfelt[/COLOR].

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Check out Cooper Taylor's Pro Day - Cooper Taylor S (6-4¾â€￾, 228 pounds) — Taylor ran 4.58 and 4.49, did 36½â€￾ in the vertical, 10-foot-7 in the broad jump, 4.29 in the short-shuttle, 6.96 in the three-cone and 23 reps on the bench press.

Really impressive and athletic :clap2:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Check out Cooper Taylor's Pro Day - Cooper Taylor S (6-4¾â€￾, 228 pounds) — Taylor ran 4.58 and 4.49, did 36½â€￾ in the vertical, 10-foot-7 in the broad jump, 4.29 in the short-shuttle, 6.96 in the three-cone and 23 reps on the bench press.

Really impressive and athletic :clap2:

I first heard of Cooper Taylor today actually. He has to be the biggest safety I have ever seen at almost 6'5.

Phall

Master
Geno Smiff suffered massive racist oppression and vile, bigoted slander as he finally received an unflattering scouting report from Pro Football Weekly.

Negatives: Operated an offense where he received adjustments from the sidelines and was often out of sync with receivers. Average field vision and coverage recognition — forces throws and does not work through progressions. Takes unnecessary sacks and does not feel pressure well. Not an elusive scrambler. Shaky lower-body mechanics — does not stand tall in the pocket (crouches, hops, dances and elevates to his toes when he throws). Has pin legs and bad pocket posture. Operated almost exclusively from the gun. Not a student of the game. Nonchalant field presence — does not command respect from teammates and cannot inspire. Mild practice demeanor — no urgency. Not committed or focused — marginal work ethic. Interviewed poorly at the Combine and did not show an understanding of concepts on the white board. Opted not to compete at the Senior Bowl and has approached offseason training as if he has already arrived and it shows in his body with minimal muscle definition or strength. Has small hands and glaring ball security issues (32 career fumbles). Really struggled handling the snow in Pinstripe Bowl (took two safeties) and will be troubled by the elements. Needed to be coddled in college — cannot handle hard coaching.
Summary: Started the season red-hot with the help of two playmaking receivers and created a national stir generating a lot of overexcitement in the scouting community. Quickly came down to earth after Kansas State disguised coverages and brought pressure he could not handle and he finished dropping six of his final eight games. A cross between Akili Smith and Aaron Brooks, Smith is a gimmick, overhyped product of the system lacking the football savvy, work habits and focus to cement a starting job and could drain energy from a QB room. Will be overdrafted and struggle to produce against NFL defensive complexities.
NFL projection: Top-50 pick.

Of course, I didn't find this report as a regular PFW reader; the nationwide media has taken up torches to expose these foul lies for the grave injustices that they are. CBS, ESPN, Yahoo, and others to come will be showcasing their rebuttals to the absurd idea that Geno Smith is not the future centerpiece of some lucky team from the bottom of the league.

Without exaggerating though, there is lots of indignation that the language here is much too harsh and unnecessary (and perhaps RACIST). The blurb about Cam Newton's fake smile was published by the same source, and since we all know how amazing that smile really is, naturally everything else this guy writes must be taken with a grain of salt.

Only black quarterbacks garner this fierce devotion to their image.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Phall,

Todd McGay and the talking penis John Clayton have both come out already and spoke against the Narwocki draft assessment of Geno Smiff. Plenty of DWFs seem to be up in arms about it to. How quickly do they forget the duds he laid last season against Kansas St and Texas Tech. He showed his true colors when he was faced with adversity.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
All it took was the success of Wilson, Griffin and Kaepernick to make the DWFs forget all the black flops at QB, and it remains to be seen if those three will succeed over the long haul (see Young, Vince and Freeman, Josh for two examples of black QBs that started off well but then crashed).

Of course the league has been top-heavy with black busts at all positions in the past decade, but the DWFs have a remarkable ability to shut that unpleasant fact out of their collective hive mind, while never forgetting or forgiving any underperforming White players going back a quarter century and longer.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Cerrato and the other warlocks in the NFL and the corporate prostitute media would write the exact same "scouting report" on Don Hutson and Lance Alworth if they were coming out of college today.

LMAO absolutely right. I swear when I see the old tapes of Alworth he looks like hes running faster than a human should be able to run. Yet they would still call him a slot guy.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
*Decent article except the writer refers to Line as a Fullback. On a cool note I think he used Dwids youtube video of Line in his article!

Bleacher Report writer does in-depth scouting report for Southern Methodist running back Zach Line.

*Had Lewan entered this year that would have given us 4 elite LT's in Fisher,Johnson, and Joeckel!

ESPN.com looks at Michigan's star left tackle Taylor Lewan, who could've been a top 10 pick this month.

*Rooting for this guy he's had a lot of injuries but one of the most productive at his position when healthy

Green Bay Press-Gazette
: Former Wisconsin linebacker Mike Taylor hopes to turn N.F.L. dream into reality.

Perfect landing spot for him

Jim Thomas of St.Louis Post-Dispatch looks at ex-Missouri receiver T.J. Moe, who is on the draft radar of the Rams.

*He seems like a real intense guy and he has his sights aimed high. He wants to be a pro bowl DE 2 years into the league!
New York Times writer takes an in-depth look at former Princeton defensive end Mike Catapano.