2012 NFL Week 3

TBProdigy

Guru
I know Manning is a superior passer to Tebow, its not even debatable. But maybe the attitude they had that getting Tebow as far away from Denver as soon as possible was not the right one

Edit:Can my timing get any worse? My point still stands though.

Touchdown for Stokley!

Pie

Guru
The Broncos Texans game has been a pretty excellent display of white receiving.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Stokley still has some serious speed!

nice to see white guys scoring left, right and centre in this game!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another failed performance by black quarterback Josh Freeman today. He is on his way to becoming a bust.

foobar75

Master
Decker now with 6 catches for 106 yards.

Owen Daniels scores on 14-yard TD.

It appears that the TEX-DEN game is a decent affair and the upcoming prime time games featuring NE tonight and GB tomorrow have the potential to partially salvage this weekend. I guess what really set me off is the Hillis/Gerhart (and Woodhead) situation. I really had high hopes coming into the year that we'd have a handful of White RBs finally get some legit number of carries, but the script is virtually unchanged. I like to share dwid's optimism that Hillis should get more carries because Charles cannot handle such a huge load every week, but after today's performance, we can pretty much forget about sharing carries any more. I'd be happy if he gets 10 a game and be thrown the ball more, but they seem like Mcluster in that role.

Pie

Guru
Stokley still has some serious speed! nice to see white guys scoring left, right and centre in this game!
My favorite part of that was the replay. You see Manning behind two white linemen blocking JJ Watt, then the throw. The only two blacks you see the entire play are the ones getting burnt by Stokely.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Foobar,

I think McCluster suffered a pretty serious injury today so he might be out for an extended period of time. Hopefully both Wylie and Hillis will benefit from this.

dwid

Hall of Famer
It appears that the TEX-DEN game is a decent affair and the upcoming prime time games featuring NE tonight and GB tomorrow have the potential to partially salvage this weekend. I guess what really set me off is the Hillis/Gerhart (and Woodhead) situation. I really had high hopes coming into the year that we'd have a handful of White RBs finally get some legit number of carries, but the script is virtually unchanged. I like to share dwid's optimism that Hillis should get more carries because Charles cannot handle such a huge load every week, but after today's performance, we can pretty much forget about sharing carries any more. I'd be happy if he gets 10 a game and be thrown the ball more, but they seem like Mcluster in that role.
Its not hope, it happened once, it will happen again and I am willing to back it up with actions, im Lambert league I will once again offer Dixie Charles for Hillis straight up.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Foobar,

I think McCluster suffered a pretty serious injury today so he might be out for an extended period of time. Hopefully both Wylie and Hillis will benefit from this.

that's what i was thinking, let's hope Peyton is okay.

what a near catch by Tamme, wow!

Stokley is a man. i'd love a TD catch by Decker to complete the picture!

EDIT: JJ! another sack.

9 white players caught at least one pass in this game.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Watt has already matched his sack total from last season with 5.5 just three games into the season. Looks like he will have a monster year.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Watt has already matched his sack total from last season with 5.5 just three games into the season. Looks like he will have a monster year.

Destined to happen with all the sumos earning starting spots around the League. Guys like Matthews and Watt benefit though :icon_lol:

He could barely stand up in the 4th quarter, he looked like he was running in mud, I don't think he has the stamina, his small body must not have much muscle as it seems he can only put out so much energy. But if they want to run him until he is falling apart then let him fall apart, he won't last more than a few games with a full workload. I would actually love to see that, run Charles into the ground then they play the Ravens and watch him get stuffed. Hillis will steal the show there.

he did this against a defense that was
32nd against the run
32nd in sacks
32nd in total defense
32nd in points allowed
32nd in yards per carry
32nd in yards per play
32nd on 3rd down defense

Plus his line failed to consistently provide holes in the other games, I think it will be the same next week and the week after that and so on, might get a few more sorry teams, they do have a weak schedule besides a few teams.

And would you be saying this if Hillis had gained 233 yards in this game? As Don said, Hillis is a pure backup unless the Hillis Curse strikes again.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
In the waning seconds of the Broncos-Texans game, white receivers and tights ends have combined for 423 receiving yards and 4 receiving touchdowns.

The Pittsburgh Rooney-Rats are in danger of losing to Oakland. The only reason to watch this game, Heath Miller, had a nice game (8 catches, 60 yards, 2 TDs).

Last edited:

TBProdigy

Guru
Watching the Oakland game they are driving for a game winning field goal. Oakland look pretty white friendly to me.

Pie

Guru
Watching the Oakland game they are driving for a game winning field goal. Oakland look pretty white friendly to me.

Compared to the Steelers even Soul Train looks white friendly :dance:

And the Raiders beat the Steelers!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Steelers lose, Mike Turdlin scowls, Dan Rooney deficates in his silver-plated bed pan!

Decker finishes with 8 catches for 136 yards.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Pittsburgh Crawfords lose to the 0-2 Raiders. The coal black teams aren't exactly lighting it up so far this season, and none of the black QBs are playing well. What's happening to Hillis and Gerhart is depressing, but otherwise this is a better than average season so far in a league driven by rabid affirmative action policies, albeit it's still very early.

Pretty good day on defense

I haven't looked at every game yet, but Greenway had 2 sacks, Allen had 1, and Harrison Smith had 7 tackles and broke up a pass. Good day for Vikings! J.J. Watt with 2 sacks. Kyle Williams with a sack and 2 TFL. Sean Lee picked off a pass, and had a TFL. Never been sure on Jason Babin, but he had 1.5 sacks and 2 TFL. DWFs seem to perceive him as white.

White players have a very difficult time even getting into caste positions on offense. On defense, it's like we are lucky to have any players at all. Let's not overlook defensive performances.

Oh, and Vick, Scam, RGIII, and Freeman all lost, and I don't see Russell Wilson pulling out a win against the Packers. Not trying to blow sunshine, but there are bright spots for this week.

foobar75

Master
Edelman has to make that catch.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Steve Gregory INT!