2012 NCAA Football Team Write ups

dwid

Hall of Famer
Here are the teams that are yet to be previewed and who said they would preview them.

The faster we get these done, the faster we can a home page article together that people can read before the season starts.

Thanks for the help!

Air Force Falcons - celticdb15
Akron Zips - celticdb15
Kansas Jayhawks - Kaiser Soze
Kansas State Wildcats - Kaiser Soze
Toledo Rockets - celticdb15
UAB Blazers - Vanilla Sky
Colonel_Reb, would it be okay to review some of those teams listed if the users don't respond soon? Finally have a night free and trying to keep my mind off of things.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
dwid, that isn't my call to make either way. They claimed the teams and said they would preview them before the season starts (otherwise it wouldn't be a preview). For now I'm going to hold them to it and wait on them to take the initiative. If they aren't finished by September 1, then it would be different.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
dwid you can take Air Force if you want. I've been busy with work lately and like others mentioned depth charts are hard to come by so feel free.

dwid you can take Air Force if you want. I've been busy with work lately and like others mentioned depth charts are hard to come by so feel free.
Whomever does Air Force there is some buzz that speedy true frosh Gavin McHenry might get into the mix early and converted safety Aaron Buzos will get some playing time at corner as well.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the teams that are yet to be previewed and who said they would preview them.

Everyone has done a great job with these!

Akron Zips - celticdb15

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Ok gents, these four teams are still in need of previewing, along with Colorado State's depth chart. We're less than a month away from the start of the season and two weeks away from a much busier time of year for me. Let's do what is needed to knock these out so we can get an article together for the front page before the season starts. :biggrin1::thumbup:

Akron Zips - celticdb15

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Ok gents, these four teams are still in need of previewing, along with Colorado State's depth chart. We're less than a month away from the start of the season and two weeks away from a much busier time of year for me. Let's do what is needed to knock these out so we can get an article together for the front page before the season starts. :biggrin1::thumbup:

Akron Zips - celticdb15

Hey Reb, do I need to sic ol' "Frank Rizzo" on these mugs? ;) :grin:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Still waiting for Kansas and Kansas State to be previewed by Kaiser. Since I already gathered some info on those two teams, Jack and I are going to start working on an article for the home page. Thanks for all the help doing the previews this year, everyone!