2012 NBA Playoffs

L

Lew

As much as I hate the Heat I can't root for the Thunder because of how disgustingly pathetic their DWF's are .

GWTJ

Mentor
Before this series gets underway I just want to predict that this is going to be one of the worst played Finals in history. Don't expect to see any team concepts from these two teams as the NBA wants its stars to be on display and anyone who attempts to play defense will be in foul trouble by the 2nd quarter. I see a lot of one-on-four all series long.

This isn't going to be much better than an All-Star game for someone like me who grew up on Princeton U. basketball and the motion offense it ran so successfully for decades.

Highlander

Mentor
As much as I hate the Heat I can't root for the Thunder because of how disgustingly pathetic their DWF's are .
With the likes of OU and OSU and their endless stream of coal-black teams in Football and Basketball for a few decades now, Whites in this "Conservative" state have been sufficiently conditioned and gladly accept the myth of black athletic superiority. Oklahoma fans are some of the drunkest in the country, so their enthusiastic support of the Thunder comes as no surprise to me.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Oklahoma's DWF's are well-trained in black athletic superiority theory. A state with an overwhelming white majority, with fantastic white athletes at the high school level. But the Sooners and OK State Cowboys are mostly black, along with the Thunder. It beez cuz da bruvas be supa affletes, an da honkey farmboys bes' be bowing down, sez the Cult Marx crowd.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Big win for Miami. With my own eyes, I need to see them win a 2nd game and SOON!

Scott Brooks screwed up by not giving Collison more minutes, thus allowing James and Bosh to manhandle Durant on the boards. Durant is an improved rebounder, but still not consistent, and the reason they have Collison, Sefolosha and Ibaka is to make up for Durant's lax defense and lack-of-rebounding.

I'm curious to see the adjustments Scott Brooks makes for Game 3. Since Miami doesn't have a "strong home-court atmosphere," OKC isn't going to panic, not yet. If they lose Game 3, maybe a meltdown is possible.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Big win for Miami. With my own eyes, I need to see them win a 2nd game and SOON!

Scott Brooks screwed up by not giving Collison more minutes, thus allowing James and Bosh to manhandle Durant on the boards. Durant is an improved rebounder, but still not consistent, and the reason they have Collison, Sefolosha and Ibaka is to make up for Durant's lax defense and lack-of-rebounding.

I'm curious to see the adjustments Scott Brooks makes for Game 3. Since Miami doesn't have a "strong home-court atmosphere," OKC isn't going to panic, not yet. If they lose Game 3, maybe a meltdown is possible.

Are you actually viewing these all-chocolate basketball affairs in their entirety, or simply reading the box scores the morning after? Personally, I suppose I’ll notice who won various playoff games (while watching ESPN for Euro Cup-related programming), but aside from that, I’m not sure why any sane white man, woman, or child would care about this athletic obscenity, let alone “analyze†it.

Unless I’m mistaken, the only “anti-Caste†value that could be extracted from this NBA Finals is for “LeBrown & Co.†to fall short (yet again). As for Nick “White Chocolate†Collison and other white backups, well, I hope that they end up being the “hero†of this dismal series…but this seems highly unlikely.

nick-collison-wife-Robbie-Harriford.png

CAPTION: Mrs. Collison

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
So, Collision went and collided with racial treason eh? I'm sure his great grandparents would appreciate him (symbolically) spitting on his bloodlines/heritage. :angry:

As for the Yo.B.A...I could give a rat's @$$ about these thugs running around in their drawers, jumping around like a pack of chimps. I hope the White players tear it up, but don't give a rip about watching games.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Well looks like the Heat and Labrown will wrap this up today, possibly. The only good thing to come from it is Mike Miller and any White bench warmer who pushed the first team during the season and playoffs, will get their well earned Championship rings along "wiff" the rest of the playas.

Oh well, can't win them all. Last year we savored Dirk's Championship run, this year the affelets get their turn to romp.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Well looks like the Heat and Labrown will wrap this up today, possibly. The only good thing to come from it is Mike Miller and any White bench warmer who pushed the first team during the season and playoffs, will get their well earned Championship rings along "wiff" the rest of the playas.

Oh well, can't win them all. Last year we savored Dirk's Championship run, this year the affelets get their turn to romp.

It's been a "weird" series thus far.

--In a poorly-played Game 3 (for both teams), OKC gave the game away. OKC missed 9 free-throws. And, James Harden has been "playing" like he's been drugged -- for almost this entire series.

--Following the Game 3 disaster for OKC, Miami's will simply grew, and Lebron had a great Game 4: 26 points, 9 rebounds and 12 assists. Russell Westbrook, of OKC, had his mid-range game going, scoring 43 points, but had only 5 assists.

--Lebron has a much greater skill-set than Durant, but what has been eye-opening is how he has dominated BOTH Durant and Westbrook thus far. Lebron is rebounding the ball, Durant isn't. Lebron is dishing out the assists and getting teammates involved, Westbrook isn't. That being said, I project OKC as the winner of Thursday's Game 5. Call me crazy, but close-out games can be very difficult. The Durantula isn't exterminated yet.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Well Labrown got his ring. But Mike Miller stepped up and represented us pale faces well. Scoring 23 pts. Congrats to Mike and the other pale faces on the Heat. Boo for Labrown.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The script-writers threw us a twist. They said, "hey Mike Miller, you are going to get 7 3s tonight (your first 3-pointers of the entire series)." :icon_eek:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Queen LeBrown with another ring (yo)...thanks to Mike Miller's big game to get the Heat over the top.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Is Morrison back in the league? From Nbadraft.net

Boston Celtics (2-3) 77 Los Angeles Clippers (2-3) 92
Boxscore

amorrison01_1.jpg
Adam MorrisonThe Los Angeles Clippers defeated the Boston Celtics 92-77 in game two at COX Pavilion. Fan favorite Adam Morrison dropped 26 points on 9/15 shooting (4/6 3FG). Morrison got off to a hot start to the game, showing a little bit of hang time on one of his drives. After getting rejected midway through the opening period, he came straight back to nail a three. He ended the first draining back to back shots from deep for 12 first quarter points. Morrison has some athletic shortcomings but what he doesn’t lack is supreme confidence and self belief. He proved again this week that if he can see the basket and get his shot up, there's a good chance it’s going down. Chants of MVP were going around COX Pavilion with every shot Morrison made. He also added 6 rebounds and 3 assists.