2011 NFL Draft

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The Coal Miners are going for an all-black draft again this year. Only 1-2 more picks left for them? Can they do it?

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Truthteller said:
Jack Lambert said:
Mike Mohamed to Denver. There's John Elway's diversity right there!
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>He has a black sounding name, but this is a white guy -- with blond hair and blue eyes. Just pointing this out, in case any CF posters or surfers did not know.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>http://www.calbears.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/mohamed_mike00.html</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I will root for him, as opposed to Greg Salas, who seems like your typical 'anchor baby' that hangs around Dodgers' games, terrorizing the few white whites left in So Cal that are willing to go to Chavez Ravine -- which is now a human hell-hole.</div>

When Mike Mohamed was picked, the ESPN info immediately went to the fact that he graduated early with a 3.4 GPA so I thought something was strange.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
The Coal Miners are going for an all-black draft again this year. Only 1-2 more picks left for them? Can they do it?

Yeah, almost there. They've just taken another worthless black sumo. Somehow, though, I see them taking that once-every-two-years white man in the 7th round. We shall see.

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
Why do I have a feeling the Ravens are trying to literally make a 100% black team?
Edited by: Walnut237

Woody

Guru
I have a feeling we will see a very white 7th round. Just a hunch. Maehl, Sash, and Sanzenbacher will be drafted, IMO.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Steelers are an absolute joke...moreso than any other team IMO...they are trying to create the new foundation for how an NFL team should look

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Packers draft Ricky Elmore!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Giants select Sash! The white boycott has ended!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Pick the bruvas first give them bigger pay checks.. Wait until the 7th round to draft the white players and their damned college degrees!! hHAHA.

Riddlewire

Master
Leonardfan said:
I dont even think the Steelers will scout a player if he is white

They held a private workout for DIII WR Tyler Beiler. I think he's the fastest draft eligible receiver this year. They won't pick him, though. Maybe a summer tryout.

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
celticdb15 said:
Pick the bruvas first give them bigger pay checks.. Wait until the 7th round to draft the white players and their damned college degrees!! hHAHA.
haha yeah at least in the event of a lockout the whites can still make money elsewhere.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
Wow, I have to admit I am in total shock right now. However, with Antrel Rolle and Kenny Phillips I'm sure Reece sees Sash as nothing more than a WSTD.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jerrel Powe. 6'0 335. Huh?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Freethinker said:
celticdb15 said:
Wow, I have to admit I am in total shock right now. However, with Antrel Rolle and Kenny Phillips I'm sure Reece sees Sash as nothing more than a WSTD.

Company for Chase Blackburn and David Tollefson to hang out with.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Vikings get Homan!! Talk about quality picks. ITs bullsh*t that guys like Herzlich, Bellore, Berning, haven't been drafted.

Edit**Edited by: celticdb15

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
Freethinker said:
celticdb15 said:

Sad but true.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Vikes get OLB Ross Homan.

Celtic- Chris White was drafted by the Bills in the fifth round, I believe.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Freethinker said:
Jack Lambert said:
Freethinker said:
celticdb15 said:

Sad but true.
They G-Men could shock the world and take Herzlich to fill their OLB need.....but I doubt it.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
Nope, they took somebody named Jacquain.
That's more like them. Some "supaman" from South Florida. Gimee a break...