2011 NFL Draft

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Damn steals everywhere.. Really hope this picks up..

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"Mr. 2 sack" Pernell McPhee!! On the screen, it said he was "1st Team All-SEC".. wow.Edited by: Deadlift

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
The good news is that the Packers have 5 picks in rounds 6 and7. There draft has been black so far but they were the whitest team in the league last year, and both McCarthy and Thompson seem to bepretty white friendly. Idk we'll see. One guy I heard the Packers were interested was Michael Arndt from North Dakota State. The guys a prototypical Left Tackle(6'7 310) and tore it up at his pro day.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
The Coal Miners stay true to form with another black player being drafted.

We've beat the issue to death for a few years now but I'll just say it again 'cause I'm so sick of Tomlin and Colbert: These clowns want to have a team that has no more than a handful of white players.

Once Aaron Smith, Brett Keisel and Chris Hoke are gone from the "D", which may be true for Smith and Hoke next year, they'll whittle it down to Big Ben, a couple TEs, a token backup white O-lineman, and the K/P/LS. (Tomlin probably dreams of Big Ben getting into trouble again so he can run Dennis Dixon out there under center.)

The Steelers are a sick joke.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Damn, Ryan Whalen is likely screwed. With Green and apparantly Jermone Simpson on the outside, with Shipley in the slot, Ryan looks to ride the pine.Edited by: Jack Lambert

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
"Mr. 2 sack" Pernell McPhee!! On the screen, tt said he was "1st Team All-SEC".. wow.

The SEC bias is sickening. I can't stand that conference. They are really riding high after 5 consecutive National Championships.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This draft has seemed atrocious to me.

How many Whites were selected in the 5th round?

And speaking of Whites, how bout Chris White. He's sure to be a steal for whichever team he goes to.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
OMG I completely forgot about Chris White. He was an animal in the SEC, so why is he falling??

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
Yay, more SEC blubber goes off the board, this time OT Love from Arkansas to Minny.

I look at that as a big plus. Can't wait to see guys like Clay Matthews and Frank Zombo make him look like a schmuck. VandenBosch will get to play against and so will Julius Peppers. Minnesota is making a mistake with these sumo.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
Chris White off the board to Buffalo.

He gets picked later than inferior Miss State "affletes" - KJ Wright and Pernell McPhee.

CASTE SYSTEM

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:

I like that fit!!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
Jack Lambert said:
Yay, more SEC blubber goes off the board, this time OT Love from Arkansas to Minny.
<div> </div>
<div>I look at that as a big plus. Can't wait to see guys like Clay Matthews and Frank Zombo make him look like a schmuck. VandenBosch will get to play against and so will Julius Peppers. Minnesota is making a mistake with these sumo. </div>

So TRUE!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Jack Lambert said:

He gets picked later than inferior Miss State "affletes" - KJ Wright and Pernell McPhee.

CASTE SYSTEM

smiley32.gif

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Leonardfan said:
8 went in the 5th
Thanks. Wasn't sure about Kilgore.

The worst part of this draft is that our guys who are being selected are not going to "White friendly" teams. They seem destined to be screwed.

As for the NY Giants, I am embarrassed to call myself a former fan. Eff Jerry Reese! Eli Manning and Kevin Boss are the only guys on that team I really care about.

Riddlewire

Master
Love stinks. He'll never be a starter for Minnesota.
Or he will and Ponder will get killed.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
celticdb15 said:
Jack Lambert said:

I look at that as a big plus. Can't wait to see guys like Clay Matthews and Frank Zombo make him look like a schmuck. VandenBosch will get to play against and so will Julius Peppers. Minnesota is making a mistake with these sumo.

So TRUE!

We need these teams who insist on drafting sumo heavy to fail miserably.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Chris White should be able to start too, since they drafted, according ESPN, career backup ILB Kelvin Shepard in Round 3.
smiley32.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Chris White is a beast and he will show up to training camp in better shape, will be more athletic, and will be going 100 mph an hour ready to tear peoples heads off. He's a sideline to sideline player who is relentless, and heput up spectacular numbers in the SEC.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
Love stinks. He'll never be a starter for Minnesota.
Or he will and Ponder will get killed.

LOL yeah pretty much.