2010 week 5

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
Jason Babin with a sack.

I saw the starting line-up pictures for that game, and Babin didn't look like a White man... he looks like a Middle Eastern mixed person.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I'm going to start calling it the NFTL.. No Fing Talent League!

The GMs must all go into a backroom and discuss how they all are going to intentionally "build" half-assed teams, crippled teams. My gosh, what a freakshow.

foreverfree

Mentor
I saw two references to Hillis's "sick catch". What was so sick about it?
smiley25.gif

John

northwinds

Mentor
Hillis' catch was highlight material.....and can be found at NFL.com. Its a one handed grab for a 19 yard TD.....Cleveland's only TD of the day.

White Power

Mentor
I hate to break it to many on this board Middle Easterners are considered white. I got a neighbor from Syria with red hair and green eyes and his children are all lily white. This guy is whiter than many European whites just because your from a certain area does not mean you are not white. The Assyrians were white people living in the Middle East. They are some of the whitest people on the planet. They are found in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Palestine and Israel. I did some reasearch because I could not get over how white my neighbor from Syria was. I did not even know what an Assyrian was until he told me. So Babin could be Middle Eastern and still be considered white.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Philip Rivers has 290 yards passing at halftime.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"I hate to break it to many on this board Middle Easterners are considered white."

That's a HUGE generalization!

Edited by: Deadlift

backrow

Hall of Famer
he also had a hurdle on his first catch, they were both great plays.

Babin with 2 sacks.

Hester with 2 catches so far.

Shockey had a short TD catch

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Solid game (showing alotta heart) by Hillis, & incredible athletism by Biermann. Good game by "Matty Ice" as well.

Kroy's Pick-Six

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Wolfman82 said:
 The commentator credits this great play to his "Relentless Motor".

...standard caste lingo. That "motor" helped him take the (rightful) starting DE spot from afflete Anderson.
smiley2.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
Witten has 5 for 84 and a TD!

Zach Miller has 6 for 62 and a TD! Edited by: backrow

backrow

Hall of Famer
great drive for Kolb, hits Celek twice, including a long pass and a TD!

Kaptain

Master
Now shouldn't Kolb be able to earn his job back? You know they would never do it, and that by itself would show the great double standards that are upheld in the NFL.

snow

Mentor
Kaptain Poop said:
Now shouldn't Kolb be able to earn his job back? You know they would never do it, and that by itself would show the great double standards that are upheld in the NFL.

when Kolb bought time with his feet and made the touchdown throw to Celek the announcer said something like "hes no Michael Vick but he does a pretty good job"

He should get a chance to earn his job back but I doubt it will happen this year. For some reason Vick just draws in more fans despite him being someone who tortured dogs. Every week he had a decent game pretty much every message board was flooded with Michael Vick appreciation posts saying stuff like "Congrats Vick", this is including other team boards that have nothing to do with Vick.
Edited by: snow

backrow

Hall of Famer
Smith has 2 sack already. i always liked this guy, strong, fierce and he literally never stops. he had tons of QB hurries and hits this season, but it's his first 2 sacks.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
even when he's not getting sacks, Justin Smith has always put up HUGE tackle numbers for a d-linemanbut has never received the acclaim that he deserves.

contrast his virtual anonymity with the overblown hype surrounding "real" talents like Jevon Kearse.

Caste football in a nutshell:

<TABLE =mod->
<T>
<TR =even align=right>
<TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left">R. Wayne</TD>
<TD>6</TD>
<TD>75</TD>
<TD>12.5</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>24</TD>
<TD>11</TD></TR>
<TR =odd align=right>
<TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left">P. Garcon</TD>
<TD>6</TD>
<TD>57</TD>
<TD>9.5</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>17</TD>
<TD>14</TD></TR>
<TR =even align=right>
<TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left">A. Collie</TD>
<TD>5</TD>
<TD>48</TD>
<TD>9.6</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>19</TD>
<TD>6</TD></TR></T></TABLE>From left to right, receptions, yards, average, TD, longest catch, TARGETS

GWTJ

Mentor
I notice the 49er's aren't wearing any pink tonight. Only the Eagles players are. Interesting. I figured it was a league wide requirement.Edited by: GWTJ

MostDangerous

Chad Hall had a catch (on third down to get a first) and has been seeing some snaps..
Edited by: MostDangerous

snow

Mentor
Does anyone know if Chad Hall's catch was lined up at receiver or at tailback?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
He was lined up at receiver.

Watching this game and hearing the DWFs chanting "We want Carr" just shows how moronic they are. They were booing Smith on every play of the last drive. They did not boo on either of Frank Gore's fumbles. DWF sheep mentality in great display.