2010 Stanford Cardinal

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I agree Jaxvid. Just watch how these affletes treat our players during games and training camp. Toby Gerhart was the victim of plenty of racism during training camp even though no one will call it that. I'm sure most white players in the league have been victims of black racism. We have so few skill position players in the league as it is and these negroes want to take them out. Affletes would rather have Brandon Marshall catch dozens of passes in a single game and beat them by himself than have Brian Hartline catch a single pass.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
guest301, a "high" ankle sprang, although VERY RARE it would bring a permanent chronic problem- can knock a RB or WR out of a lineup for half a season and even more occasionally. If there was one entitled black player- if I had to pick- with a lack of work ethic who is taking a FAR MORE TALENTED and underpaid white players spot- who would go through one of these, I'd pick Joe McKnight. I wouldn't be upset if Jerome Simpson and Andre Caldwell both got these either- as Cincinnati might temporarily resign Matt Jones (the most mocked player in the NFL in the last 5 years- for making one mistake that he won't be forgiven for no matter what). And if their offense continued to look like it did week one, he might even actually get to play.

Blair White is another guy that might need a few PUP injuries to happen somewhere to actually get his career started (a turf toe- another not serious, but nagging injury- here and there could help him "feed his family" maybe 10% as well as clown Latrell Spreewell). I also wouldn't be shedding any tears if Hatie's black Bears (with their mostly scrub or "project"- entitled black offensive skill players holding athletic freak "team managers" like Jake Sharp out of a roster spot) got hit with some PUP injuries like minor knee sprangs, high ankle sprangs, turf toes etc.

With how bad white players continue to get screwed, mocked and underpaid (while some afroletes complain about their millions of dollar contracts in this recession) and how many of the quota blacks play like scrubs- in some ways this could be Karma throwing some teams a curve ball. It's sickening that the situation is this bad. And it also means the white players who do get shots, play with more reckless abandon- trying to hold on to their jobs which causes more injuries to whites- see Peyton Hillis. I guess sometimes, you can only be so "moderate" in this fight. I wasn't picking on deadlift- I simply thought Toilolo was a player with a MORE SERIOUS INJURY- who I didn't think was entitled- but deadlift explained that he is yet another entitled player. I still think it isn't good to be happy in this particular situation though. Sorry for my ranting explanation, I basically was just trying to smooth things over and not cause any problems- as no one including me or Matt Jones lol is perfect.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah, but guys- do you think people will take our analysis as correct and fair and balanced if we sound like we hate all black athletes for instance wishing their legs break off at the knee etc. That sounds hateful to me- even though wishing doesn't make it happen. If we simply praise EVERY single white athlete no matter how they perform and mock and put down blacks who are playing well and are solid citizens people will think that our analysis is BS, radical and/or untrue.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
guest301 said:
I am 100% sympatico with you ToughJ on not rooting for people to get seriously injured just so white athletes will get a fair shake. I don't want to get so lost in the CF cause that I lose myself in the process. That being said, a few ankle sprains here and there that clears the way for a deserving white athlete doesn't exactly upset me.
smiley2.gif

What freakin' difference does it make if you "root" for someone to get hurt? Do you think you have that kind of pull with the Big Man that it will actually come true? C'mon get real. I hope every black athlete that starts in front of a white one gets injured, I hope their legs break off at the knee, I hope a bulldozer runs over their feet and crushes them, I hope a meteor streaks out of the sky and incinerates them. Geez are you guys serious? The whole system is set up to screw white guys over and over and you're worried about seen as poor sportsmen for wanting something to happen you have no control over?

Good and funny post, jax!
smiley36.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Maybe the more correct term is satire or busting me and guest301's chops lol. I should lighten up here sometimes. My friends tell me I have a great sense of humor about most things, but I am so passionate about this issue that sometimes I try too hard. I often like comedy movies that some people find too much like- Shawn of the Dead, The Ringer or Meet the Parents- although I did feel a little bad for Gaylord Fauker before the happy ending.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

guest301

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
guest301 said:
I am 100% sympatico with you ToughJ on not rooting for people to get seriously injured just so white athletes will get a fair shake. I don't want to get so lost in the CF cause that I lose myself in the process. That being said, a few ankle sprains here and there that clears the way for a deserving white athlete doesn't exactly upset me.
smiley2.gif

What freakin' difference does it make if you "root" for someone to get hurt? Do you think you have that kind of pull with the Big Man that it will actually come true? C'mon get real. I hope every black athlete that starts in front of a white one gets injured, I hope their legs break off at the knee, I hope a bulldozer runs over their feet and crushes them, I hope a meteor streaks out of the sky and incinerates them. Geez are you guys serious? The whole system is set up to screw white guys over and over and you're worried about seen as poor sportsmen for wanting something to happen you have no control over?

What is your problem, Jaxvid? Just more crapola from Caste Football's absentee moderator. What is it that you moderate around here? Do you ever look at the big picture? Do you want every post to sound the same? How would this site look if everybody here was just rooting for black athletes to get seriously injured, don't you want moderates around here to provide balance? Why the undeserved post dripping with sarcasm and putting words in my mouth that I never said or wrote? Your little strawman argument about me having " a kind of pull with the Big Man" that I fear hoping black athletes getting injured will somehow influence God into making it happen. I never wrote such a thing. It's about me looking at myself in the mirror in the morning and having honor. I am not going to watch a Viking game and hope Adrian Peterson gets carried out on a stretcher just so Toby Gerhart can get some carries.
I attacked nobody in my post above and don't feel like my previous post was sermonizing to anybody in particular. Your post in response should have been in the same vein. I am a HOF poster and have earned my respect around here but you rarely give it to me. I am not whining or even upset, quite frankly I am numb to this kind of stuff for the most part and just want you to live up to your title of site moderator and take another looksey at your job description because you need a refresher course. There are three posters at this site I don't take any crap from ,you are one of them and you know who the other two are. So delete my post like you have done a couple of times in the past when I was giving it to you or just plain lighten up and allow a dissenting opinion every once in awile around here and get rid of your extreme litmus test of pro-whiteness.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think it would be great if Adrian Peterson went down and Toby Gerhart went in and rushed for a 100 yards, continued to run well, gained 1000+ for the year made the pro bowl and did what Welker has done for recievers, give coaches the 'cover' to draft and play white running backs. But I guess that makes me an extreme pro-white bigot that can't look at himself in the mirror in the morning with honor.

Oh and can you send that 'job description' over, I was just winging it.

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
I think it would be great if Adrian Peterson went down and Toby Gerhart went in and rushed for a 100 yards, continued to run well, gained 1000+ for the year made the pro bowl and did what Welker has done for recievers, give coaches the 'cover' to draft and play white running backs.

It would be more than great it would be awesome! In addition, I would even like to see Toby catch a few TD passes from Favre for good measure. Of course, Brett would get 98% of the credit but something is better than nothing.

johnnyboy

Guru
jaxvid said:
guest301 said:
smiley2.gif

you're missing the point. TJR and Aragon aren't saying that "rooting" for someone to get injured, will actually injure them. I think they're just pointing out that they think it's a repulsive thing to wish on a young man (assuming the kid isn't a jack ass). i think its a fair point.

cheers.

johnnyboy

Guru
guest301 said:
jaxvid said:
guest301 said:
smiley2.gif

What is your problem, Jaxvid? Just more crapola from Caste Football's absentee moderator. What is it that you moderate around here? Do you ever look at the big picture? Do you want every post to sound the same? How would this site look if everybody here was just rooting for black athletes to get seriously injured, don't you want moderates around here to provide balance? Why the undeserved post dripping with sarcasm and putting words in my mouth that I never said or wrote? Your little strawman argument about me having " a kind of pull with the Big Man" that I fear hoping black athletes getting injured will somehow influence God into making it happen. I never wrote such a thing. It's about me looking at myself in the mirror in the morning and having honor. I am not going to watch a Viking game and hope Adrian Peterson gets carried out on a stretcher just so Toby Gerhart can get some carries.
I attacked nobody in my post above and don't feel like my previous post was sermonizing to anybody in particular. Your post in response should have been in the same vein. I am a HOF poster and have earned my respect around here but you rarely give it to me. I am not whining or even upset, quite frankly I am numb to this kind of stuff for the most part and just want you to live up to your title of site moderator and take another looksey at your job description because you need a refresher course. There are three posters at this site I don't take any crap from ,you are one of them and you know who the other two are. So delete my post like you have done a couple of times in the past when I was giving it to you or just plain lighten up and allow a dissenting opinion every once in awile around here and get rid of your extreme litmus test of pro-whiteness.

i can't root for random black players to get hurt either. it reminds me of all the times a saw Stanford games at Buffalo Wild Wings, and some idiots behind us (usually black) would start yelling, "hit da white boy! beat his ass!." as incredibly corny as it sounds, i think we're better than that.

i like your posts Aragorn. your focus on reason over rhetoric makes reading your thoughts on the caste system, enjoyable.

cheers.

Kaptain

Master
I agree with Jaxvid on this one. I root for black players to get injured - big deal. Injury is part of the game. People get injured all the time. I wish I could get injured and make an NFL salary. Good grief we don't need to be such delicate flowers that we can't root for our guys to get a shot due to injury. It's almost silly to me that we are even having this discussion. Are we men?

White Power

Mentor
I think Tyler Gaffney might be taking the reigns of the #1 tailback position on Stanford's football team. He really showed a great burst, and I beleive he is their most talented tailback. As for players getting injured in order for a white to play or even start if it happens I'm not sad, but if a white player get's injured and a black takes his place it ruins my whole damn day.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Good work by Gaffney last night. On another note, I hope Peterson goes down with an injury. There, I said it.

guest301

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
guest301 said:
jaxvid said:
guest301 said:
smiley2.gif

i can't root for random black players to get hurt either. it reminds me of all the times a saw Stanford games at Buffalo Wild Wings, and some idiots behind us (usually black) would start yelling, "hit da white boy! beat his ass!." as incredibly corny as it sounds, i think we're better than that.

i like your posts Aragorn. your focus on reason over rhetoric makes reading your thoughts on the caste system, enjoyable.

cheers.

smiley43.gif
thanks Johnnyboy for the positive feedback and understanding of actually what I and TJR were posting.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I find it kinda odd, this thread has not been active? Stanford is 4-0, and has a chance to go 5-0 and make leaps and bounds into the top 15 FBS teams. Stanford is perdominately white, with great athelets, especially their QB Luck.

At 800 EST they will be playing the Oregon Ducks. GO STANFORD!!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Edited by: celticdb15

qj

Guru
I've seen 'em a few times this year. Luck looks fabulous, and they just truck the ball down the field in dominating fashion. Last week, they crushed the Irish under the gaze of Touchdown Jesus. Tonight's game should be real interesting. I talked to a Duck fan at work yesterday (I live in Portland), and he noted that Stanford has a history of being a "Duck Killer" (his words). He noted that Stanford kept the Ducks from playing in the National Championship game when Joey "Blue Skies" Harrington was the QB for the Ducks. Joey was just a fabulous college QB who got rolled for years as a member of the hapless Detroit Lions. What a shame! He would have been a very good NFL QB had he held a clipboard for a year or two and played for a decent team. At the end of his NFL career, he was a solid QB, but the damage had already been done. It should be noted that he was at the QB helm when the Dolphins rolled the then undefeated Chicago Bears. I digress. It would not surprise me in the least if Stanford wipes out the Ducks tonight at Autzen Stadium. This would make be very, very happy, as the Ducks seem to be a bunch of So. Cal. imports anyway.

Westside

Hall of Famer
If Stanford rolls the Ducks, it would be a huge statement. I Looked at some of the rankings, some have the Cardinals as number 9. If they win tonight I can see them ranked as No. 7 or 6. This is an important caste game.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Stanford 28 17 !!!! so far

Westside

Hall of Famer
Stanford won 37 to 35 with 0 time left on a field goal. Andrew Luck was sensational and will be a first round pick. Great game by him, also toward the end of the second half, he was intercepted and rather than give up, he laid a vicious legal hit on the affelet, causing the affelet to cough up the ball. Great game. They are 5 and 1, and with a great chance to go to the Rose Bowl and maybe play in the BCS game if things fall right.

Highlander

Mentor
Westside said:
Stanford won 37 to 35 with 0 time left on a field goal. Andrew Luck was sensational and will be a first round pick. Great game by him, also toward the end of the second half, he was intercepted and rather than give up, he laid a vicious legal hit on the affelet, causing the affelet to cough up the ball. Great game. They are 5 and 1, and with a great chance to go to the Rose Bowl and maybe play in the BCS game if things fall right.
It'll be interesting if Luck decides to enter the 2011 draft with the potential of a lockout later that year. I hope he decides to stay for his junior year.

snow

Mentor
"Great game by him, also toward the end of the second half, he was
intercepted and rather than give up, he laid a vicious legal hit on the
affelet, causing the affelet to cough up the ball"

Here is the hit, it was a fumble by the back though

[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF9PFJI_t5I&feature=player_embedded#![/TUBE]

tough player, I have an old dvd of his dad playing with the Oilers.

Edited by: snow

White Power

Mentor
What the hell is going on with Tyler Gaffney is he hurt or in Harbaughs dog house. He is too talented a player not to be playing he is even better than Stephan Taylor.