2010 Ole Miss Rebels

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Well at least he's a walk on with very limited skills, but I'm sure Nutt would love to give a scholarship to him. The best part of the article to me was this:

"He's also only a few donuts away from the mythical 400-pound mark,
reportedly achieved by a handful of immobile heavyweights over the years
â€"most notably Gilbert Brown, Leonard Davis and Terrence Cody â€"but
never (to my knowledge) recorded on an official roster for posterity."

Nice to see some sumos rightly being called immobile.

icsept

Master
Drunk White Ole Miss fans cry because their thug hero can't play this year. This is f*ggot journalism at its best:

Two cents worth
Jeremiah Masoli By Chuck Rounsaville

Posted Sep 1, 2010

After the dust settled from Tuesday afternoon's startling denial by the NCAA to allow transfer QB Jeremiah Masoli to compete in 2010 - pending an appeal - the sadness turned to anger.

When I got the news that transfer QB Jeremiah Masoli had been denied the opportunity to compete as an Ole Miss Rebel for the 2010 season - pending an appeal, of course - my first thought was sadness for the young man a lot of Rebels, myself included, have grown to know and become quite fond of.

Here's a kid who has been through the wringer. Granted, some of it was from his own doing - there's no denying that - but he had made a sincere and concerted effort to correct things and get on a better path in his still-young life.

He had journeyed far in a short period of time and had put his trust and faith in a process supposedly designed to help young people make a better life for themselves.

He had played by the rules. He had done everything asked of him, to the letter, including passing all the criteria for this "second chance" with the NCAA.

He had accepted an offer of paying his own way to Ole Miss for the chance at a graduate degree, whether the sincerity of that is believed or not; an opportunity to play one more year of collegiate football, the best vehicle he has for a brighter future; and redemption for past mistakes.

The American dream, really.

Temporarily shot down, and for no logical reason, at least by any standard of logic I can come up with.

I feel for him. Deeply.

Why? Because in three short weeks I have been fortunate to see his soul and know there's a good one in there, if given another chance to show it. His teammates saw that too. Were you aware that Masoli got enough votes for team captaincy that Coach Houston Nutt could have easily named him a sixth permanent captain, like he did last year with six, and been justified? Bet the NCAA didn't know that one.

That kid, based on what he has shown me, deserves better.

But my sadness for Jermiah quickly turned into anger toward the NCAA for Ole Miss, our university.

What they did - arbitrarily and with lame justification - was pass a subjective ruling that was essentially a slap in our collective faces.

They slapped our chancellor in the face. Even though he stepped aside and allowed the athletic department to pursue Jeremiah if they deemed it prudent and the correct thing to do, everything has to have his ultimate seal of approval. He put his stamp on this deal, which means he put his reputation on the line as well.

Good enough for Dan Jones, good enough for me, and it should have been good enough for the NCAA.

They slapped AD Pete Boone and Director of Compliance David Wells squarely in the jaw. Whether you agree with those two or not on every method they use in carrying out their jobs, I have never seen an incident where their integrity should be questioned.

They put their integrity on the line, supporting Jermiah through the whole process. In essence, they said Ole Miss believes in Jeremiah Masoli, so believe in our judgment as honorable members of the NCAA.

The NCAA, with this denial, has, for all intents and purposes, stated they don't trust our athletic leaders' judgment. They don't trust their character. They don't trust their track record.

No matter how you slice it or dice it, that's a slap in the face.

Then, there is Coach Houston Nutt, who did the leg work on this deal. In essence, the NCAA flippantly declared Nutt to be wrong in his pursuit of Jeremiah, despite the countless hours Houston had done in researching the young man, the time it took getting to know him and his family, getting advice on the situation's feasibility, weighing the repercussions of taking on what he knew was something he'd draw some national criticism for, and deciding in his heart his team would accept Masoli.

Yes, the NCAA slapped Nutt in the face too.

So here we have it. In one fell swoop, the NCAA said Jeremiah Masoli did not deserve the opportunity Ole Miss was willing to give him, impuned the integrity and character of our university's chancellor, AD, compliance chief and head coach, and basically sent a message that our collective judgment in the matter meant nothing.

Ole Miss does not deserve that.

Three times, "we" told the NCAA they were wrong about Jerrell Powe. Three times they denied him and us. It turns out they were dead wrong and Ole Miss was right. Jerrell is a model citizen, a team leader and a good student - a credit to this university.

You would think the NCAA would learn from that experience to trust what we tell them instead of treating us like a rogue program hellbent on nothing but winning.

Were there "winning" motives in getting Jeremiah Masoli to Ole Miss? Of course there were, but not at all costs. Not at the risk of our integrity and reputation, which, since two probations over a decade and a half ago, has been above board and as spotless as anyone's.

From this rant, you might believe I have no hope in the appeal process. That's not true.

I'm an optimist and a person who believes right eventually wins out. It's the right thing to do to allow Masoli the chance to play this year. Too many people I trust believe that to be so for me to think otherwise.

Hopefully, the NCAA will reconsider and see the light. See that their decision was half-cocked and bordering on ridiculous. See that it did not follow their own rules, that are in black on white on deals like this. See that it is plain wrong.

Until then, I'm sad for Jeremiah and damn angry for my unversity.

Edited by: icsept

snow

Mentor
Is it wrong to be laughing at this situation? I would find it hilarious if the appeal didn't work out in Masoli's favor. The guy has been involved in numerous criminal acts dating back to high school. As for the article, what the hell is wrong with people?

and btw you can't see somebody's soul in 3 short weeks to know whether if that person is truly a good person.

Edited by: snow

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good points, snow. Chuck Rounsaville is the biggest New Miss hack around. He's been a fanatical DTF (drunk team fan) and pro-whoever is in charge writer for years. He's pissed because New Miss can't exploit their male-love with Masoli on national TV just yet. Plus, in his (nothing above New Miss football) mind, this may mean a win or two less for his beloved Conformists this season. You can't allow that to happen!

"His university" is a mere shadow of what it used to be. In fact, it spits on the Ole Miss of the past. "His university" doesn't care anything about treating White people (like Chuck) fairly.

Pete Boone had no integrity or (good) character 15 years ago. Chuck is lying through his teeth when he claims otherwise. Or else he's totally devoid of reality, which is also a very real possibility.

As for "seeing his soul," Chucky probably had one decent conversation with Masoli. I imagine he had sweaty palms before talking to Masoli, thanks to Kirk Herbstreit's non-stop slobbering over him last season. I could go on, but I think you get the picture. The way these caste-a-holics like Chuck talk about such affletes, I can't help but wonder whether they have homo tendencies.

Nutt has no integrity either. Anyone with a brain can see what New Miss is doing in order to get Masoli to play there. They've been hyping him to no end these past weeks.

The whole rant by Roundabuild illustrates what we (CF posters) are up against, especially in the Ultimate DWF Playground that is SEC country. Team fans who will swear up and down that the sun rises in the west when the evidence that proves otherwise stares them straight in the face every morning.

I'm glad the NCAA did this to Masoli and New Miss. I hope their lawsuit/appeal fails as well. Good riddance to the whole turncoat, anti-White program and all of its supporters!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I was hoping Thug Masoli would play for New Piss, so they would have to blame someone other than the white QB when their offense sucks again this year. Sure the QB is part of it, but so are the nearly all-black personal that make up pretty much everyone else on offense.

Highlander

Mentor
I bet Herbstreit is on suicide watch. Poor, baby.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Well, Herbstreit can be taken off of suicide watch, Masoli has been cleared to play. All of the New Miss Conformists are celebrating, no doubt.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, one of my buddies back in Mississippi told me about it earlier today. I'm not too shocked that the NCAA would back off, but I'm still a little surprised. Pathetic stuff.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
And yet Sam McGuffie had to sit out a whole year after getting picked on, then returning home to play for Rice- due to family issues etc.? And Jeremy Bloom can't ski and play football? But coloured QBs with a criminal history who are kicked off their old team and leave for another are allowed to play right away?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
BTW, the reason I said "coloured" QB- is that Masoli is not African, but has colourful skin lol. I find it hilarious actually that you can call a black person a "person of colour", but if you turn it around and call them a "coloured person" it is "racist". Hey, it still sounds better to be called a "coloured person" than a "lack of colour person".

Somehow, to black people, simply switching the order around makes it sound fancy and acceptable. I don't usually use pejorative terms, but in this case it's funny.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
One of the hallmarks of black "culture" is changing the way words are said in an always futile attempt to sound more intelligent. I saw this in Mississippi. It was hilarious too because they just made themselves look even more like the dummies we already knew they were.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here's the latest on the Masoli situation, along with some news about an afflete not needing heart surgery?

OXFORD, Miss. -- In another surprising twist to a month-long saga, Mississippi quarterback Jeremiah Masoli has been cleared to play football just one day before the start of the season.

Three
days ago, the NCAA ruled that the former Oregon quarterback had to sit
out a season after enrolling at Mississippi. But the university appealed
that decision and announced Friday that the NCAA Division I
Subcommittee for Legislative Relief had overturned the first ruling.<inline1></inline1>

Ole
Miss coach Houston Nutt said he couldn't talk about specifics of Friday
morning's appeals hearing but was thrilled with the committee's
decision.

"It's a big lift for us and the team's really excited,"
Nutt said. "We feel very fortunate. Jeremiah and his family were in
tears, they were so happy afterward.

"It's a great feeling," he said.

Masoli is expected to be the Rebels' starting quarterback this season, though Nutt said sophomore Nathan Stanley will start against Jacksonville State on Saturday because of the short notice.

Masoli
played for Oregon the past two seasons, leading the Ducks to the Rose
Bowl in 2009. But he was kicked off Oregon's team earlier this summer
after two run-ins with police. He pleaded guilty to a second-degree
burglary charge and was also cited for misdemeanor marijuana possession.

Masoli
had already received an undergraduate degree from Oregon and decided to
transfer to Ole Miss, where he entered the Parks and Recreation
graduate program. The NCAA will often waive a one-year residency
requirement for athletes who enter a graduate program not offered at the
previous school but initially didn't clear Masoli because "the waiver
exists to provide relief to student-athletes who transfer for academic
reasons to pursue graduate studies, not to avoid disciplinary measures
at the previous university."

Obviously, the NCAA subcommittee disagreed, and the Rebels' offense is likely better for it.

"We
would like to thank the NCAA staff and subcommittee for approaching
this case and all of its details with diligence and fairness," Ole Miss
athletic director Pete Boone said in a released statement.

Masoli
accounted for 51 total touchdowns over two seasons at Oregon and is
considered one of the best dual-threat quarterbacks in the country.

In other Ole Miss news, it was determined after exams that defensive end Kentrell Lockett will not need heart surgery.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5528636

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good news! good news! New Miss just got beat in double OT by I-AA Jacksonville State!
smiley20.gif

Highlander

Mentor
smiley36.gif
Good to see that one of the "SECond to none" teams just got beat by an FCS team. The fact that it's Nutt-huggers team makes it all the better. I guess Masoli just couldn't get it done, neither could their coal-black defense, giving up 49 points to an FCS team.

snow

Mentor
Great news! I wish Miami (OH) could have put something together on offense and that would have made it two big losses for SEC teams today. Miami beat themselves with penalties and turnovers. Either way it was still a pathetic performance by Florida. Hopefully that along with Miss losing to a I-AA team puts a dent into the myth that the SEC is the best conference.

49 points! what happened to SEC SPEED and them having "great defenses"? hah :) The defenses look great because they face teams like LSU with qbs like Jordan Jefferson who can't throw the ball to save his life.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Couldn't have happened to nicer group of racists!

May Clemson and Miami be similarly cursed for their racism.

Deacon

Guru
So glad to see Ole Miss lose. I recall reading a Sports Illustrated article about Coach Nuttcase and the fact the he has the most black assistant coaches in the SEC. He was absolutely thrilled when it was brought to his attention.

Col. Reb mascot is no more because the pussies at Old Miss don't like him. Screw Ole Miss. I Hope they go winless.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Like Jimmy C told me countless times, Nutt would rather be black. I majorly ticked off a bunch of New Miss people Saturday evening, just by daring to point out that "their" team/university doesn't give a rats rear about them (unless they are giving their money to them) and that "their" incredible SEC affletes aren't incredible after all. You talk about irrational hatred, these DWTFs exemplify it. With some of them, if you try to mess with their screwed up paradigm they'll take your head off. Its really sad to see. I'm so glad I woke up when I did.

Highlander

Mentor
And the fact that Nebraska almost hired Nutt after Solich was fired still makes me feel nauseous. The deal fell apart at the last minute, thank Almighty.

whiteCB

Master
Colonel_Reb said:
Like Jimmy C told me countless times, Nutt would rather be black. I majorly ticked off a bunch of New Miss people Saturday evening, just by daring to point out that "their" team/university doesn't give a rats rear about them (unless they are giving their money to them) and that "their" incredible SEC affletes aren't incredible after all. You talk about irrational hatred, these DWTFs exemplify it. With some of them, if you try to mess with their screwed up paradigm they'll take your head off. Its really sad to see. I'm so glad I woke up when I did. 

Good for you Col Reb. You have to get people out of the black lovin' plantation mindset. A smitten comment is needed every so often. These fools believe "their" schools actually recruit "fair" and give "equal" treatment to everyone regardless of race. The only problem is these college football coaches think their Massa Bowden or Massa Nutthugger and just like back in the day "whitey" is not allowed on their plantations. The only exception is if they are throwing or kicking the football.

Also what's with adding the "T" in DWFs to make it DWTF!?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The T is for team, as in drunk White team fans. That's what a lot of DWFs are, fans of a particular team or teams. To break down the caste indoctrination, in my opinion, also requires breaking down the team fan mentality. The two went hand in hand with my awakening.

referendum

Mentor
Wow, looks like New Miss might be getting another white starter, as a black o-lineman has been kicked off the team, replaced as starter by Josh Tatum as a guard.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the info, ref. I heard something about Rishaw (suprised its not Rickshaw or Debrickashaw) Johnson being kicked off the team earlier today. I'm glad for Josh but it doesn't change much. Here's a short blurb I just saw.

""¢ Coach Houston Nutt says Ole Miss offensive lineman Rishaw
Johnson has been kicked off the team after a "violation of team
rules." Johnson, a junior from Hammond, La., started at right guard
in the season opener against Jacksonville State, and started three
games last season. Johnson was also suspended from the team last
season for another violation of team rules, but was reinstated."