2010-11 NFL Playoffs

snow

Mentor
Welker benched for the start of the game because of his comments. I hope its only one snap, Bill Bellicheck shouldn't be that stupid.

I doubt any black player wouldve been benched. But their comments wouldn't have been as subtle. Edited by: snow

Anak

Mentor
Uh? He didn't explicitly state anything, you can't even prove he intentionally poked fun at Rex Ryan's weird fetish. Idiotic.

snow said:
Welker benched for the start of the game because of his comments. I hope its only one snap, Bill Bellicheck shouldn't be that stupid.
<div></div>
<div>I doubt any black player wouldve been benched. But their comments wouldn't have been as subtle. </div>
Scott wasn't benched for physically threatening Welker. Then again, maybe I shouldn't be attacking Bellicheck for holding his players to a higher standard than that fat dumb slob rex ryan

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
PoliticallyIncorrect said:
snow said:
<div></div>
<div>I doubt any black player wouldve been benched. But their comments wouldn't have been as subtle. </div>
Scott wasn't benched for physically threatening Welker. Then again, maybe I shouldn't be attacking Bellicheck for holding his players to a higher standard than that fat dumb slob rex ryan

Scott doesn't give a crap about his obese white coach Rex Ryan. IT was just another chance for a brutha to lash out at a white player.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Woodhead with a 19 yard reception to start the game. I'm pissed about them benching Welker even if it's only for one drive. He has more class and integrity than anyone on the Jets Team. The Jets said they are going to hurt him. What a difference in the way that the coach's approach this game. Either way, go Pats. Kill the Jets. I can't stand this team. They think they are the Miami Heat of the NFL and they haven't even won sh** yet. CRUSH THEM!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
How slow must LB David Harris be if Algae Crumpler can catch him from behind?

snow

Mentor
I bet Bellicheck regrets benching him for that series. The timing was off for whoever that play was designed for. Alge Crumpler is fatter than the Pats linemen. I am guessing Harris runs a 5 second 40.Edited by: snow

One of the reasons i love woodhead is that he doesn't do that bs juke step move and pushes forward to take the tackle like a man, and gets a 3 or 4 yard gain instead of a 0 yard or 1 yard gain like most affletes.

snow

Mentor
why the hell is Gronkowski not running these routes that Crumpler is? shouldn't Crumpler be blocking instead? he is like 300 pounds

TwentyTwo

Master
Earlier...Announcer had to say Gronkowski "is not the fastest player"...well no crap...he's a 6'-6" 260 TE!

alln2

Guru
Another TD dropped by an afrolet, Gronkowski would have caught that TD with his eyes closed.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I didn't think Wes Welker's comments were wrong. I don't agree with Belichick's decision to bench him for a drive, either. I would expect this from more heavily caste coaches but I guess I'm giving Belichick more credit than he deserves. The Patriots aren't off to a good start and it looks like the refs are leaning towards the Jets as well. They had better get it in gear soon. Danny Woodhead is off to a good start though, and that is good to see!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Patriots look horrible! It'll be a miracle for them to win.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Luckily the score is only 7 to 3 so far. Maybe they can pull it together and get in rhythm in the second half. When fat turd Alge Crumpler is your leading receiver you know something is wrong.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Braylon Edwards is picking a bad day to not drop two-thirds of the passes thrown to him. . . Patriots need to make some halftime adjustments on offense.

alln2

Guru
Ninkovich forced an afrolet to drop the ball, while two Patriot afrolets cant tackle to stop the TD.

Belichick gone mad today, benching Wes Welker, putting Crumpler to catch a TD pass when Grownkowki was money all season in the endzone, and then giving the Jets the ball to score the second TD.

Kaptain

Master
A major adjustment should be to just run the ball with Danny Woodhead. Forget about law firm and the constant rotiserie at RB - it's a distraction and takes away from their offensive flow. Running the ball consistently with a big play threat like Woodhead will force the Jets DBs to loosen-up on the Pat's recievers. Right now they are choking the Pats recievers because they are not honoring the run. Enough with the trick plays and fancy ways they do get woodhead the ball - line em up and let Danny rumble!