2009 Arkansas Razorbacks

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Now in his second year, coach Bobby Petrino will start to make an impact on this team. Only time will tell what that impact will be. Look for TE Ben Cleveland to see a lot of playing time.

Offense
QB Ryan Mallett
LG Grant Cook

C Seth Oxner

RG Mitch Petrus

Defense
DE Jake Bequette
NT Zach Stadther
FS Matt Harris

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
<div>
<h2>LB Battle dismissed after DUI arrest</h2><h2><cite>Associated Press</cite></font></h2><h2>FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Arkansas linebacker
Khiry Battle has been dismissed from the team after a weekend arrest on
a charge of driving under the influence.</font></h2>
</div>

Coach Bobby Petrino announced Battle's dismissal Monday, saying only that he'd violated team rules.

The
20-year-old Battle was arrested early Sunday on a charge of misdemeanor
DUI. Police say Battle failed a field sobriety test and refused to take
a breath alcohol test, leading to a charge of violating the state's
implied consent law.

On May 6, Battle was arrested after an
incident in which a background check revealed he had an arrest warrant
for failure to appear for a careless driving ticket.

Battle played in 10 games last season as a freshman and made five tackles.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4294962

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
expect Matt Harris to be the starter at one of the safety spots. he certainly deserves the nod, at any rate. he is literally a man among boys in the secondary, standing a head taller and built much more muscular than any of the other defensive backs in the prospective rotation.

he is likely the best defensive player on the squad, with the only possible competition for that title being black middle linebacker Jerry Franklin.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
despite doing everything possible to try and give the job to one ofhis black affletes, Arkansas head coach Bobby Petrino has little choice but to keep Matt Harris as a starter at one of the safety spots. as i've said before, Harris is literally a man among boys in the Razorbacks secondary. both literally and metaphorically.

in the Razorbacks intra-squad scrimmage on Saturday, Harris had a game-high 13 tackles.

this is nothing new for Harris who, despite only starting four games last season, was still the third leading tackler on the team.Matt is a White version of former Hog (and NFL All-Pro) Steve Atwater, though no one in the media has the sack to make such a valid comparison. in fact, as is usual with the media, they are clamoring for one of the negro turds to get the nod.

in other Hog-related news, as expected back-up "fullback" Mitchell Bailey (who in reality is the second best tailback on the team) is injured. this is no surprise, seeing as how he is being used as a human battering ram despite his build and speed. hopefully, it's nothing serious. but the odds of Bailey getting time at the tailback spot this year are about the same as Snoop Dog winning a spelling bee.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the info on Matt, Jimmy! It looks like he's been listed at Free Safety on past depth charts, so that's where I will put him as well.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
to show just howbig of an idiot Arkansas head football coach Bobby Petrino is ...

after several Razorback players came down with the flu, he literally freaked out about a possible Hog"swine flu outbreak." insert joke here.

he sent all the ill players to be tested, and all came back negative for the H1N1 "swine" flu, but that inconvenient fact isn't stopping the dumbass fromcontinuing his irrational fears. according to interviews, despite no evidence whatsoever that any Razorback player is infected, he is still "very worried about a possible outbreak."
smiley5.gif

this is the kind of good decision-makingby a football coach that allows the caste system to remain in place. they believe the dumb crap they see on tv, and then hold on to those dumb beliefs in the face of all factual evidence refuting them.

what a freakingidiot!

Riddlewire

Master
Lucas Miller broke his collarbone. He's out for the year.
No reason to cheer for the Hogs this season.

Riddlewire

Master
2D Roster has been released.

QB Ryan Mallett
LT Grant Freeman
LG Grant Cook
C Seth Oxner
RG Mitch Petrus

NG Zach Stadther
DE Jake Bequette

Matt Harris loses his safety spot to Jerell Norton. One pickup on the OLine with Grant Freeman. Loss of Lucas Miller to injury. I'm not going to list Ben Cleveland at TE2, even though Petrino's offense does use TEs heavily and uses a two TE set frequently.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i wish i could say i am surprised ... but with the negro-loving Petrino, nothing goes beyond belief.
smiley87.gif

let me say this again, Harris only started 4 games for the Hogs last season, and STILL led the secondary and tied for third on the team with 56 tackles, including 46 solo stops, which ranked third on the team. He was fourth with five tackles for 17 yards in losses. that is listed on the Arkansas official bio for him! furthermore, when you watch him play it's obvious that he is the best defensive player the Hogs can put on the field. the only possible challenger being linebacker Jerry Franklin.

yet even after his performance last season and leading the team in tackles during the intra-squad scrimmages this fall, the Harris isn't "good enough" to keep the starting spot.

at Arkansas, it's much like in the NFL ... dominating on the fieldin practice and during scrimmages and games means nothing if you are White. the coaches know who they want on the field, and they won't let little things like facts interfere with their decision making process.

i want to smash something.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That is frustrating to see! Thanks for the info nonetheless, Riddlewire. Maybe Matt will end up being the starter before too long. I hate to hear about Lucas Miller being hurt as well. How long is he expected to be out?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Colonel,

he had surgery to repair the bone. estimates are 4 to 6 weeks.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Harris should already be lining up a visit to talk with the coaches at Northwestern about a transfer. They start two great white safeties in Brendan Smith and Brad Philips but next year he could star. I wish someone would feed him good advice and not advise to just "stick it out for with team" and "that he will get a chance".

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the info, Jimmy.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, for right now, Matt Harris is starting for the Hogs again. But, just to balance things out, Bobby Petrino demoted Grant Freeman in favor of blubber.
smiley29.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
On the bright side, Mallett shredded UGA's coal black (pass) defense last week, and the Dawgs Joe Cox returned the favor. It was a good night for those 2 (White) QBs.
smiley1.gif

Daimon

Arkansas fans need a reality check. Before the Georgia game not one fan thought Arkansas was going to lose. Now radio call talk show fans are still thinking Arkansas will beat Alabama.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Team fans and DWFs are often far from objective when trying to assess "their" team. Most are blindly loyal and have unreasonable goals and far too lofty opinions of the program they support.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good call Col.Reb. As a quasi-DWF for years, I always expected UGA to be in prime hunt for the SEC title & BCS bid, etc.

Daimon, the Hogs will probably get handled by Bama...not that I care either way, as they're both big caste programs.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Matt Harris currently leads the Razorbacks in solo tackles and is tied for the team lead in total tackles. additionally, he has yet to give up a completion in pass coverage from his free safety spot.

that being said, the Hogs' secondary has given up HUGE chunks of yardage and a LOT of big plays, and the DWFs are rightly restless with "their" team. the problem as they see it? you guessed it ... Matt Harris.
smiley5.gif

Riddlewire

Master
Jake Bequette spent the first half terrorizing TAMU's "athletic freak" (why are they always given this label?) black quarterback Jerrod Johnson. Good stuff.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the announcers tried to downplay the fact that Bequette (whose name one announcer repeatedly pronounced incorrectly) was living in the Aggie backfield by claiming he was supposed to dominate the freshman left tackle ... except that Bequette was doing the same thing to the right tackle, as well. Arkansas routinely flips their d-line, but this fact was apparently too unimportant to bother with. so they patronized Bequette's success while drooling over black d-lineman Malcom Sheppard who did absolutely nothing but "oozes with potential."

somehow,despite dominating the entire game, Bequette was "officially" credited with a mere 2 tackles and 2 quarterback hurries. Sheppard, who was raved about incessantly, had 1 tackle.

Matt Harris, who finally gave up his first completion of the year (he actuall gave up 2 short receptions in the game), had 3 solo tackles as the Aggies rarely challenged him.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Matt Harris currently leads the Razorbacks in solo tackles and is tied for the team lead in total tackles. additionally, he has yet to give up a completion in pass coverage from his free safety spot.
<div> </div>
<div>that being said, the Hogs' secondary has given up HUGE chunks of yardage and a LOT of big plays, and the DWFs are rightly restless with "their" team. the problem as they see it? you guessed it ... Matt Harris.
smiley5.gif
</div>

I have come to the conclusion that DWFs are not only stupid, but willingly stupid. This kind of submission and willingness to attack Whites goes way beyond sports. They are in for a world of hurt soon, as the cultural Marxists have nothing short of a genocide planned for them. I can no longer even say they don't deserve it. They walk willingly to their own funerals. I get the feeling that most of them eagerly await their fate that it is all too clear to see. I believe they enjoy seeing their own singled out and targeted for destruction. It gives them an identity, any identity, that they are otherwise not allowed to have beyond being a hollow mass consuming shell.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the Razorbacks are giving a scholarship to yet another fatass turd.

Jatashun Beachum (that's not a typo, it's really hisname) has committed to play for the Hogs. this 6-2, 300-pound tub o' lard is listed as being a svelte 275-pounds and running a 4.6 forty by Rivals.
smiley36.gif

even the sold-their-soul-to-the-Razorback-athletics-program local fish wrap wouldn't post lies that big, as they reported a still fictitious (but less so) 280 and 4.75.

what's the big deal, right? well, the Razorbacks have said they see him as a potential ... tailback.

616132.jpg

Beachum stretching the fat before a game.

1250646666.jpg

"tailback" prospect Beachum looking soopa affletic and phenomenally conditioned

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hey Jimmy, I couldn't think of a better team for this piggie
smiley30.gif
to play for than the Hogs. The jokes write themselves.......

Seriously though, this is kind of infuriating.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Goodness gracious, Jimmy! I almost thought this was a joke, oh wait, IT IS!
smiley129.gif