White Extinction The Rivals 100 2009

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
You guys aren't going to believe this the Rivals 100 for 2009 is even worse than 2008. There are a mere 14 whites in the Rivals 100 for '09. There are a mere 6 white QBs compared to 7 non-white ones. There are a mere 4 white Offensive Lineman compared to 7 non-white ones. There are zero white TEs in the Rivals 100 for '09.

Here's the list of the 14 white players, this is utterly pathetic. Rivals is engaging in absolute warfare against the white race in athletics. It is sick enough to make me puke.

Overall

#1 Matt Barkley QB
#12 Garrett Gilbert QB
#27 Justin Chaisson DE
#33 Mason Walters DE
#38 John Simon DT
#44 Aaron Murray QB
#52 Tate Forcier QB
#54 Ryan Massakowski QB
#55 Jack Lippert DE
#83 Nick Kasa DE
#87 Eric Shrive OL
#89 Kevin Graf OL
#93 J.K. Jay OL
#99 AJ McCarron QB

Rivals do us all a favor and simply do what you truly desire and rank no white players at all. Do they really have to do that for people to wake up to the agenda? In dumbed down white loathing America that may be the only way people wake up.

It is so ridiculous; even positions whites traditionally out perform blacks at like QB and OL the whites are outnumbered by blacks...I give Rivals credit for getting away with this in our ultra dumbed down society by still being considered credible. They are sneaky and present themselves as fair talent evaluators, but are really snakes.
smiley7.gif

White athletes should be organizing themselves against Rivals, forming groups to refuse entry into the Rivals database..Down with black power Yahoo!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
To clear up what I said, I don't necessarily think whites consistently outperform blacks at QB. But we cannot hide the fact that the top 5 QBs of all time are all white. In a country that is 70% white/13% black with the top 2 QBs in the NFL right now being white men Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, how are there 7 black QBs to 6 whites in the new Rivals 100. If people can't see through this brainwashing we have lost our country.
smiley19.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Not only that, a Tongan LB from Hawai'i (Te'o) is ranked in the Top 10 of the 100 -- while NO White LB's are even in the 100. How is that demographically possible?? If Te'o becomes a star, that's fine, but I'm talking about the glaring White absence at LB and how truly improbable that is.

It's another case of -- "Everybody before the White Man"..

A couple of White LB's that should be in the 100:

Will Studlien

[url]http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=71133&sp ort=1[/url]

Chase Vasser

[url]http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=72316&sp ort=1[/url]

Oh, there are more as well.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Not only that, a Tongan LB from Hawai'i (Te'o) is ranked in the Top 10 of the 100 -- while NO White LB's are even in the 100. How is that demographically possible?? If Te'o becomes a star, that's fine, but I'm talking about the glaring White absence at LB and how truly improbable that is.

It's another case of -- "Everybody before the White Man"..

A couple of White LB's that should be in the 100:

Will Studlien

[url]http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=71133&sp ort=1[/url]

Chase Vasser

[url]http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=72316&sp ort=1[/url]

Oh, there are more as well.

Very true, another glaring example of Rivals hatred of whites. How are there no white LBs in the top 100 again? And you're right I noticed the Teo guy. I didn't know if he was Hawaiian or Somoan or whatever, but it is everybody but the white man. This year's 100 Lynn Katoa, another Pacific Islander, was in the Rivals 100 at LB, but no whites. I'm just waiting for Rivals to start putting in Native American WRs next in the top 100 even though whites greatly outnumber Native Americans as well. Rivals=Caucasian extinction in athletics.

I have some personal antipathy towards Rivals -- they fired me! (Freedom of speech issues, plus I like basketball too much and football is their $maker off of drunk white recruitniks).

The problem is, at every level of the organization are black-worshipping white weaklings. The football coverage on the Michigan high school site is nauseating. Its recent underclassman rankings came out, and a kid who is in my basketball organization wasn't on it ... never mind that he's 16 and looks 20, started two ways on a state finalist team (a football factory, no less) and is the third in a generation of college and NFL players and coaches.Edited by: GreatLakeState

whiteCB

Master
GreatLakeState said:
I have some personal antipathy towards Rivals -
- they fired me! (Freedom of speech issues, plus I like basketball too
much and football is their $maker off of drunk white recruitniks).

The problem is, at every level of the organization are black-worshipping
white weaklings. The football coverage on the Michigan high school site
is nauseating. Its recent underclassman rankings came out, and a kid who
is in my basketball organization wasn't on it ... never mind that he's 16
and looks 20, started two ways on a state finalist team (a football factory,
no less) and is the third in a generation of college and NFL players and
coaches.

I know I try and go with Scout.com as its the lesser of two evils. They
both suck just one a little less than the other. Somebody needs to start an
unbiased recruiting website!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I hate Rivals. They are a bunch of morons. I think they are the absolute worse as far as anti white discrimination goes. This discrimination coming from whites themselves. How pathetic.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
GreatLakeState said:
I have some personal antipathy towards Rivals -- they fired me! (Freedom of speech issues, plus I like basketball too much and football is their $maker off of drunk white recruitniks).

The problem is, at every level of the organization are black-worshipping white weaklings. The football coverage on the Michigan high school site is nauseating. Its recent underclassman rankings came out, and a kid who is in my basketball organization wasn't on it ... never mind that he's 16 and looks 20, started two ways on a state finalist team (a football factory, no less) and is the third in a generation of college and NFL players and coaches.

You really worked for Rivals GLS? I could see how you being a fair minded person would get canned by that Black Power Site. Is that what woke you up to the caste system?

And White CB I agree Scout.com is blatantly biased too, but at least I wouldn't go as far as calling them evil. They have McGuffie at #7 in their RB rankings and Saskerin at #20. Rivals has McGuffie at about #30 and Saskerin as a FB, just sinister! Everywhere you look Rivals is the worst on the net even worse than ESPN's sh*t Scouts INC.

The new Rivals 250 is up

There are 9 QB's in the top 100 7 are white 2 are black, which is good.

In the next 150 there are 8 QB's
5 black
2 white and 1 has no picture,

thats

11 white QB's
7 black
and 1 unknown
Jordan Reed is his name.Edited by: NotreDameIrish

Also regarding the dearth of White Linebackers,The Highest Ranked White LB is Glenn Carson ranked number 141
smiley18.gif

other ones at numbers 200 , 201 and 216 in Austin Moss Todd Golpher and Trevor Erno respectively.

Edited by: NotreDameIrish

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
ToughJ.Riggins said:
You guys aren't going to believe this the Rivals 100 for 2009 is even worse than 2008. There are a mere 14 whites in the Rivals 100 for '09. There are a mere 6 white QBs compared to 7 non-white ones. There are a mere 4 white Offensive Lineman compared to 7 non-white ones. There are zero white TEs in the Rivals 100 for '09.

Here's the list of the 14 white players, this is utterly pathetic. Rivals is engaging in absolute warfare against the white race in athletics. It is sick enough to make me puke.

Overall

#1 Matt Barkley QB

#12 Garrett Gilbert QB

#27 Justin Chaisson DE

#33 Mason Walters DE

#38 John Simon DT

#44 Aaron Murray QB

#52 Tate Forcier QB

#54 Ryan Massakowski QB

#55 Jack Lippert DE

#83 Nick Kasa DE

#87 Eric Shrive OL

#89 Kevin Graf OL

#93 J.K. Jay OL

#99 AJ McCarron QB

Rivals do us all a favor and simply do what you truly desire and rank no white players at all. Do they really have to do that for people to wake up to the agenda? In dumbed down white loathing America that may be the only way people wake up.

It is so ridiculous; even positions whites traditionally out perform blacks at like QB and OL the whites are outnumbered by blacks...I give Rivals credit for getting away with this in our ultra dumbed down society by still being considered credible. They are sneaky and present themselves as fair talent evaluators, but are really snakes.
smiley7.gif

White athletes should be organizing themselves against Rivals, forming groups to refuse entry into the Rivals database..Down with black power Yahoo!

... and yet, if you were to merely point out this oddity to someone as an intellectual curiosity, you'd be branded a young George Wallace or something.

Yeah, I did for a few years, but now have my own sites ...

I've spent the last dozen years in basketball gyms across the country, by
which my worldview is shaded.

And that fb player I mentioned, just got his first Big 10 offer (with two
seasons to play) ... those coaches must not read Rivals.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Absolutely Zero, "and there never ever will be" if McGuffie doesn't even qualify to their Black Power scouts. It is ridiculous enough to make me vomit. Here is a player who is certainly one of the best 5 RBs in this year's class to a non mentally challenged observer and arguably the very best and Rivals has him ranked about 30th and behind measly talents such as Cameron Saddler.
smiley11.gif

Rivals also has no white WRs in their top 250. There top white WR is John Goodman and ranked 50th; in other words with Rivals running the world there would "never be a single white WR on an NFL roster" let alone starting!
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
Down with Rivals and there black panther scouts!
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

I am exaggerating a little, but I am very angry about this, just not quite that angry! Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

SteveB

Mentor
Rivals released their updated Rivals250 list today and only one of the players that we are following made the list, Tyler Gaffney at 140. He dropped from around 66 to 140, they must have discovered that he is white.

Another kid, Storm Klein is at 178. Klein is an Ohio St commit and is listed as an Athlete at 6-2, 220 lbs. He will probably be the next great LB for OSU, but he has 4.5 speed and rushed for over 4000 yds in his high school career.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
SteveB said:
Rivals released their updated Rivals250 list today and only one of the players that we are following made the list, Tyler Gaffney at 140. He dropped from around 66 to 140, they must have discovered that he is white.

Another kid, Storm Klein is at 178. Klein is an Ohio St commit and is listed as an Athlete at 6-2, 220 lbs. He will probably be the next great LB for OSU, but he has 4.5 speed and rushed for over 4000 yds in his high school career.

I totally agree Steve B. Rivals must have gotten together as a "group think" and decided Gaffney is not a RB when the whole team discovered "his dangerous skin color" that would be sure to shake things up too much. Rivals is a complete joke; they are even worse than ESPN Scouts INC. IMO.

Rivals first shifted Gaffney from RB to FB and now have dropped him out of the 100.

My thought is why they even had him in their top 100 as a RB to begin with? My guess is that the guy who evaluated him was trying to be fair and then when the whole "Caucasian Rivals" team got a hold of it they quickly made the "correction" for guys who play RB with the melanin deficiency. Gaffney was one of only a few w/o a picture which probably allowed him to slip under their radar.

In other news, no doubt in my mind that Sam McGuffie would either be ranked 1, 2 or 3 in the RB rankings if he wasn't white, instead of 30th.
smiley7.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

SteveB

Mentor
Here are some reasons why the 2009 Class Rivals rankings make no sense to me. The following players are black players that made the Rivals 250 list:

1. Jeremy Gallon ranked #74. 5'-9", 160 lb running QB who projects as a RB. He has 0 OFFERS from a Division 1 school. His numbers are respectable, 1613 rushing yds and 23 TDs, but he is 160 lbs.

2. Jarvis Giles ranked #99. 5'-11", 175 lb RB, 4.5 40 time. Jarvis has a nice list of 9 offers from D1 teams and ran for 1478 yds and 20 TDs, but at 175 lbs, he isn't fast enough or big enough to be considered a Div1 RB. He must have a lot of "wiggle".

3. Desmond Scott ranked #104. 5'-9", 178 lbs, 4.47 40 time, projected to be an all purpose back. He only had 800 yds rushing and 7 TDs last year. With his size, modest production, and good but not great speed, how is this kid ranked so high?

4. Chris Thompson ranked #125. 5'-8", 173 lb RB. He is committed to Florida St, but he only had 3 other offers (and one was from Memphis). With his size, if he were white, he would be playing junior college ball.

There are more, but those were the most glaring examples. Compare any of those kids to any on our forum and they will be inferior. Rex Burkhead has 20+ offers from Division 1 schools from major conferences (as a RB, not an Athlete, as Rivals has him listed), led his team to the semi-finals in the Texas 5A playoffs, has better stats than any of those guys above, is bigger and more powerful, yet is not even ranked by Rivals. He doesn't even have a score. That's how much they think of him.

You could say the same thing about Brandon Wegher, Alex Scyocurka, Ryan Swope, Shane McCullen, Tyler Tabor, etc. Our kids are bigger, stronger, faster, and more productive.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Gallon rushed for 1,613 yards on 219 carries for 23 touchdowns. He completed 56 of 88 pass attempts for 1,071 yards and eight touchdowns and no interceptions.

Your first example is my favorite one by far SteveB. Don't you love it, Rivals takes this 5'9 160 lbs. small framed black running QB, Jeremy Gallon, and projects him as a superstar in the making RB in the Rivals 100. You're right, that is a perfect example SteveB of utter bias, or should I say buffoonery in the decision making of these "Caucasian Rivals".

Sam McGuffie was called too small at 5'11 and 188 lbs. (I think Sam is too small to these "farce scouts" because they can't convert him to his "proper role" of FB in their rankings.) McGuffie had much better production (ie. 3200 yards, 43 TDs and a better YPC) against the best H.S competition in the land. And unlike this guy Jeremy Gallon, McGuffie doesn't have to be converted to a new position. And McGuffie wasn't even ranked in the top 250 by Rivals and this kid comes in at #74.
smiley11.gif

McGuffie also has much better measurables than this "supposed superstar in the making." Gallon only runs a 4.5 according to Scout, McGuffie runs a 4.32 & had the fastest shuttle time out of every single player in last years draft class= phenomenal burst and cutting ability. And I highly doubt this Gallon kid jumps even close to the 41-43 inches Sam can jump. Plus to top it off, there is no way that Gallon's highlight tape shows more utter beauty in running style than Sam "the matrix" McGuffie.

I hope some people are smart enough to see that Rivals really is "Caucasian Rivals." I rant on and on b/c I hope that some lurkers will discover all the evidence I point out in each post, that clearly proves our points about the caste system.
smiley7.gif

whiteCB

Master
Most people are sheep who think inside the box and believe everything thrown at them. The vast majority of people will never realize the double standard going on and will just assume that whitey isn't good enough. It's a shame because a lot of good white football players are getting the shaft.
smiley18.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
The football players themselves are going to have to start speaking out. That will be the only way WhiteCB. You've gotta bet that a lot of white H.S RBs know they are good enough for Div. IA and are getting snubbed only because of their race. The white players should start by outright refusing to be put in the Rivals database. If all white players collectively refused entry into their database Rivals would lose all credibility and it would be their downfall.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I am actually an aspiring writer. If I ever make it big I plan on eventually doing a book on the caste system. I would use Rivals.com & ESPN Scouts INC. as my two examples of biased scouting services. I would also use examples in the NFL, Div. IA college football and research on this site into media stereotyping for proof of the double standards.

I may even give some people on this site some money for help in the research for the book. I have some connections to the creative writing industry already, actually, that could help me get started.

Of course the book on the caste system wouldn't be my first work, I'd have to make a name for myself first. But that could be another way to weaken the caste system. A well researched book on the topic by an already famous author. Hopefully we'll see someday!
smiley4.gif

Anyway, that is the reason why I am always editing my posts. I am a sucker for grammar. It drives me nuts when I find an ever so slight grammatical error in my post; like a missing comma, apostrophe or question mark for instance.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
It gets worse!
Forgive me for this rant:

This is the Former list of the top 100 and I didn't think it could get any worse, but it did!:

#1 Matt Barkley QB
#12 Garrett Gilbert QB
#27 Justin Chaisson DE
#33 Mason Walters DE
#38 John Simon DT
#44 Aaron Murray QB
#52 Tate Forcier QB
#54 Ryan Massakowski QB
#55 Jack Lippert DE
#83 Nick Kasa DE
#87 Eric Shrive OL
#89 Kevin Graf OL
#93 J.K. Jay OL
#99 AJ McCarron QB

As if their current list of ethnic cleansing against white athletes wasn't bad enough; Rivals has now dropped Justin Chaisson and Jack Lippert out of the top 100 and the other two "athletic" white position players are hanging on by a thread for dear life to the top 100. I am pretty sure Rivals is just waiting to cut that thread on the last two; sending them to their "plummeting" death. Nick Kasa at #92 and Johnny Simon at #98 are the only two white players in the top 100 now that aren't QB or O-line. Virtually every other source I checked had "both" these two "in the top 50."

And it gets even worse; there are now 11 whites "in the entire Rivals 100." Every recruiting site that I have seen seems to have in the mid 20s to about 30 whites in their top 100 every year. So how can Rivals even begin to explain 11?

When will this company stop its ethnic cleansing against white athletes? Is our public too dumb to realize something is up with these bastards? How can they even continue to get away with this "or get any funding" from any rational intelligent person? They are a bunch of anti-white zealots! Something has gotta give to wake these drunken white fools up to the caste system. And it just might be Rivals radical "and obvious agenda" that will do it! Their site stands out so much "from any other recruiting source" for hatred of white athletes!

Let Rival's scout Jeremy Crabtree and his pathetic lot and Yahoo creators Jerry Yang and David Filo continue to whack off to their pictures of Terrell Pryor all day b/c I'm pretty sure that's what they do. However, I won't go near these white loathing black fawning weasels with a ten foot pole!

My language might be extreme, but nothing is extreme as this zealous wacko site. They are truly "CaucasianRivals". I am exaggerating my language just to call attention to the ridiculousness of that site. Their site is so extreme that it is above and beyond in extreme nature of anything we have done here at CasteFootball!

Rivals gets great pleasure in their Cultural Marxist agenda with distorting facts and emasculating the white race. The NFL is about 25-30% white. If Rivals ran the NFL it would be 11% white. Rivals believes that the only position whites should be allowed to play is QB, O-line and maybe TE.

If Rivals ran the NFL draft the first white athletic position player would come off the board with the 28th pick of the 3rd round. Would even drunken white fans put up with this much emasculation of their race in a Rivals NFL? It is worse then the NFL's most caste franchise the Jacksonville Jaguars. And when that's the case you know something is up! They must be taking payoffs from the Nation of Islam and the Black Panther party. Something is seriously up with these wackos!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Here is Rivals pathetic current list. And this is currently the recruiting website that has the most power right now. Fans on message boards constantly cite Rivals rankings as validation of the player their college is getting much more than Scout. I have actually responded to some of these idiots by calling attention to the most obvious errors in Rivals rankings (Cameron Saddler, Jeremy Gallon etc. etc.) I'm just waiting until the Rivals list is updated again. I can only hope they keep dropping whites out of the top 100 like flies, continuing at the rate their going. They are becoming so anti-white they will lose credibility. First there was 14 whites in the top 100, now there is 11, next there will be 8, than 5, then the drunken white fan spits up the beer he's drinking when he checks out their website from shock of the lack of whites! Hey we can only hope!

1) Matt Barkley QB
15) Garrett Gilbert QB
38) Nick Aljajian OT
40) Garrett Porter OT
45) Tom Savage QB
48) Aaron Murray QB
52) Chris Watt OG
68) Eric Shrive OT
77) Kevin Graf OT
92) Nick Kasa DE
(The 1st white player at a caste position comes off the board with the 28th pick in the 3rd round. Question: would even the drunken white fans put up with this if Rivals ran the NFL?)
98) John Simon DT
(With the 2nd pick in the 4th round CaucasianRivals Mr. Token white guy John Simon is selected)

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
3. Desmond Scott ranked #104. 5'-9", 178 lbs, 4.47 40 time, projected to be an all purpose back. He only had 800 yds rushing and 7 TDs last year. With his size, modest production, and good but not great speed, how is this kid ranked so high?

SteveB, This is your second best example. The speed is fine, but this kid is definitely on the small framed side and has horrible production. Cory McCaffrey, who is the same size as Scott, was Oregon's all time leading rusher and ran for 14 YPC last year in the highest classification in the state. Cory is definitely faster, as he won the 100 meter state crown and long jump to boot. It was said in an article that recruiters questioned Cory's size.

The double standard is obvious.
I thought production and ability at least meant a little, but we know nothing means anything to Rivals when it comes to white vs. black athletes.

Couldn't Rivals at least pick a black kid who has something about him that sets him apart. I mean this kid is right on the cusp of the top 100, that production is pitiful for being ranked that high. He must show a "superman type" amount of power for his size in his highlight video on his very limited carries, or maybe his hips are as lose as Barry Sanders?

The good news is we have 6 white RBs with offers so far. Wegher, Gaffney, Trumpy, Burkhead, Furr and McCullen (I have a feeling though that at 6'2.5 195 lbs. they will move McCullen to Safety or LB at Washington State). Huldon Tharp has offers, but he is being looked at mostly as a LB. I can only hope someone steps up and offers Alex Scyocurka and Tyler Tabor, they are two other very legit prospects!