White Extinction The Rivals 100 2009

whiteCB

Master
Rivals is a complete joke of a "recruiting service". To have Johnny Simon DT from Youngtown at #98 is rediculous. The guy is unbelievable and that's why Ohio St offered him so early. Tressel and staff know how good this kid is gonna be.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
They are sharply different than any other site in hatred of white athletes. I mean when the other recruiting services have averaged in the mid to high 20 range of whites in their top 100 and Rivals comes out with 11 this year, you know something is up rather than differing analysis. This site is so radical they are sinister! I'm sure the Black Panthers would be huge supporters of "CaucasianRivals" black supremacist policies.

I am truly worried about Rivals b/c all the College team message boards I have seen seem to have drunken fans that actually give Rivals rankings weight. I have constantly gone on these boards to mention there are other much better places to go. RiseMag.com, Takkle.com, CSTV (although the first 3 are not as in depth) Scout, even ESPN (other than for the 3 taboo positions) is much better overall.

And ESPN is giving some serious props to Brandon Wegher this year (he's on the 150 watch list and I actually think he will make it if he has a huge senior season. For some reason Luginbill who is a complete caste whore seems to like Wegher as much as other sites this year. This is even though he screwed McGuffie unlike other sites. I don't know maybe they got some negative feedback from people). Rivals doesn't even have Wegher in the top 250! And Gaffney as a FB is a complete joke!

Rivals can't find "a single" white "athletic" prospect in this "entire country" that is a worthy prospect. And when I say white "athletic" prospect I don't mean QB or O-line. They are SINISTER!

SteveB

Mentor
Rivals just released the revised Rivals250 and it just gets worse. They must have discovered their mistake regarding Tyler Gaffney because he is out. No other white RB moved in to the list, even though they said that Brandon Wegher "just missed" in their first evaluation a couple of months ago.

Where's Alex Scyocurka, Ryan Swope, Shane McCullen, Tyler Tabor, Rex Burkhead,Ben Bowen, Hunter Furr, etc?

Rivals 250Edited by: SteveB

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Rivals keeps outdoing themselves with their "snake like" loathing of white athletes. They have now moved Johnny Simon out of the Rivals 100, but somehow moved a white offensive lineman in. Rivals can't find a single white worthy white "athletic" position player. Johnny Simon is in every other recruiting sources top 100 and virtually every one's top 50. That makes 11 white players in the Rivals 100 and only one at an "athletic" position; DE Nick Kasa at number 94. Rivals has 5 white WRs in the top 100 and their highest is a pathetic 45th; Aaron Fisher. And if you don't count Brett Thompson as white because he "might" be a quarter black that would leave 4 in the top 100 and none at an NFL draftable level. An average of 32 WRs are drafted over the last seven years in the NFL. When will the ignorant drunken fans wake up to Rivals wacko "white athlete extermination" policies.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins