Week 8 2006

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I have to agree Don. It will be annoying hearing all the so called media pundits talk about vick passing the ball neglecting how bad the Bengals secondary is. Im not to worried, he strung together a few games liek this last year. Get ready for the media worship though my fellow caste members, its gonna get irritating.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Even Kordell Stewart had some good passing games. I highly doubt that Vick will ever become a consistently good passer, and even if by some near-miracle he does it won't change the fact that white quarterbacks are once again dominating the NFL despite the best efforts of the Caste System.

riggo

"Brian Urlacher LB Bears: 1 tackle and 1 interception"

Huh? Only one tackle? Was he hurt or something? That's just hard to believe.

whiteCB

Master
Good to see David Anderson retruning punts now. Especially becuase hes a white guy who didn't run a 4.2 40, the ususal time necessary for a white guy to return kicks.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
riggo said:
"Brian Urlacher LB Bears: 1 tackle and 1 interception"

Huh? Only one tackle? Was he hurt or something? That's just hard to believe.

The Bears only had 35 total tackles as a team because of the way they dominated San Fran's offense so that explains in part at least why Urlacher's numbers were so modest.

backrow

Hall of Famer
yeah that was the case with Brian yesterday... and David Anderson actually had 90 yards on 3 kick returns, not too chubby for a "slow and small white guy", huh!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nose tackle Casey Hampton was out with an injury so the Steelers started an all-white defensive line yesterday consisting of ends Aaron Smith and Brett Keisel, and nose tackle Chris Hoke.

What a revolting sight it was last night watching Bill Parcells go on a kissing spree with his players. The first time I ever saw that was when Bill Cowher planted a big one on Kordell Stewart five or six years ago during a game. I'm sure those of us aware of the racial dynamics of the NFL and the racial and sexual dynamics of society at large can come up with some interesting explanationsfor this type of behavior. . .

Kaptain

Master
Don Wassall said:
What a revolting sight it was last night watching Bill Parcells go on a kissing spree with his players.  The first time I ever saw that was when Bill Cowher planted a big one on Kordell Stewart five or six years ago during a game.  I'm sure those of us aware of the racial dynamics of the NFL and the racial and sexual dynamics of society at large can come up with some interesting explanations for this type of behavior. . . <!-- Message ''"" -->

Can you imagine Vince Lombardi, Tom Laundry, or Bud Grant stooping to such a disgusting level? Obviously, this behavior is part of the new NFL where coaches seem to be at the mercy of their players rather than the other way around. The must feel they need to display some weird sort of affection to their players when they actually do what their suppose to do. It's almost as if the coach is begging for the approval of certain players on his team. Has a white football player ever been kissed by his coach?Edited by: Kaptain Poop

Bart

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Don Wassall said:
What a revolting sight it was last night watching Bill Parcells go on a kissing spree with his players.

It's almost as if the coach is begging for the approval of certain players on his team. Has a white football player ever been kissed by his coach?

I did see Parcells give Owens a an affectionate love tap but missed the other stuff, thank goodness.I may be wrong but I don't think Phil Simms was ever the recipient of such (ugh) affection? The white players are usually the whipping boys.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the 45-yard catch by Kircus is the longest pass given up by the Colts' defense all year! congratulations to him!
smiley32.gif

and Peyton Manning is almost Superman out there!
smiley32.gif

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Forgive me for all the Vick talk but do you guys remember last year how he put together liek 3 good passing games in a row and started talking trash and than was his usual incosistent self the rest of the season. The moronic media has such a short memory. Oh yea and Donovan Mcnabb meet Peyton Manning the best QB in the league.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
and Peyton Manning is almost Superman out there!

Manning is fantastic! He has thrown 15 TD's thus far with only 2 INT's.and hasn't fumbled a single time. I didn't realize Denver's defense was so stingy this year. Peyton ate em up.

From Yahoo sports:

The Colts gained 437 yards and fell 10 points short of matching what the Denver defense had allowed all season. The Broncos were being compared to the best of all time.

Instead, those comparisons seemed more apt for Manning, who went 32-for-39 for 345 yards with a passer rating of 129.2. He wasn't intercepted, wasn't sacked and probably won't even need to send that white Colts uniform to the laundry room.

"He amazes me," Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said. "Just his leadership qualities, and his sense of urgency, the way he reads defenses. He did a heck of a job today."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
backrow said:
Heath Evans had 1 carry on MNF... for 35 yards
smiley2.gif

Following which Kornheiser and Turico had fun at his expense.

Within a second after the run was over Turico stated that Evans' previous long run this season was 3 yards. To put it in context, Turico should have added that Evans only had 8 previous runs, mostly in goal-line situations.

Turico then mentioned that Evans' wife, then pregnant, had missed his only NFL touchdown, causing Kornheiser to joke that she wouldn't get any more chances to see him score. The entire tone was condescending. Long forgotten was the fine job Evans did last year when the Patriots used him at tailback.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Brady is amazing. He lost his two best receivers and thepassing game looked pretty bad for a while, but judgingfromlast night's game, he's now got em firing on all cylinders.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
backrow said:
Heath Evans had 1 carry on MNF... for 35 yards
smiley2.gif

Following which Kornheiser and Turico had fun at his expense.

Within a second after the run was over Turico stated that Evans' previous long run this season was 3 yards. To put it in context, Turico should have added that Evans only had 8 previous runs, mostly in goal-line situations.

Turico then mentioned that Evans' wife, then pregnant, had missed his only NFL touchdown, causing Kornheiser to joke that she wouldn't get any more chances to see him score. The entire tone was condescending. Long forgotten was the fine job Evans did last year when the Patriots used him at tailback.
Kornheiser is the new Shecky Green of the booth....
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

bigunreal

Mentor
What happened to David Carr yesterday would never EVER happen to a black QB, especially a highly-touted former #1 overall draft pick. Carr was unceremoniously yanked from the game against Tennessee in the 3rd quarter. At the time of his benching, Carr was 15-21 for 113 yards and 1 intercepption. He had also fumbled twice. THAT warranted a benching? Coming into the game, he was one of the highest rated passers in the league, and had, by all accounts, played very well all season. Up until now, I thought that Gary Kubiak was one of the few NFL coaches who actually had a sliver of intelligence. No more. Carr's fragile psyche, ripped and torn by years of relentless pounding from opposition defenses, will almost certainly be shattered, and it will be a miracle if he survives next week's game at New York against the high-flying Giants as the Texans' starter. Carr's offensive line is still horrendous. They have to roll him out on virtually every pass play in order to buy a few seconds for him to throw. To blame this fantastic athlete, who would be an NFL superstar already if he had been given even an average NFL line during his career, for the Texans' many problems is scapegoating of the highest order. Carr reacted predictably, like any nice white player would, to the benching. He apologized publicly to his teammates and fans. Can you imagine any black athlete anywhere, at any time, apologizing for his performance on the field?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wow, on one rush, Heath Evans outgained all other rushers in the game! Good to see a white man as the leading rusher in a game again!
smiley32.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Just another in a long run of great white running backs who either never play or only get to block.Heath Evans is a stud.He should be a running back and we all know that.It's too bad the NFL is so stupid when it comes to allowing a white guy to run the ball.What a joke!!