UEFA EURO 2012

steel

I don't support specific teams, but only want for certain players to prosper and especially the Blacks to fail. The players I rooted for to have a great cup include: Fernando Torres, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Steven Gerrard, Scott Parker, Rasmus Elm, Christian Eriksen, Daniel Agger, Mats Hummels, Holger Badstuber, Andrea Pirlo, Jeremy Menez, Mathieu Debuchy, Fabio Coentrao, and others.

The Blacks on England's squad are a bunch of below-average bums, but Gerrard has long been one of my favorite players: he surely has been England's best player in the group phase with his excellent creativity and perfect passes: he provided the assists for the goals by Lescott, Carroll, and Rooney.

The one Black player on England who's actually any good is Ashley Cole. Though a disgusting character, he is highly reliable in defense.

As expected, the Blacks at this cup have been quite poor.

Czechoslovakia's half-caste Selassie was horrendous in the game vs. Russia. He was at fault for the first goal - he missed the clearance header and allowed Kerzhakov to get a shot on target. Arshavin was wreaking havoc in that game, and Selassie was unable to stop him. He also offered nothing going forward thanks to Zhirkov's excellent defense.

Selassie is the guy who misses the header for the first goal. What happened, I thought Blacks were superior athletes?:icon_rolleyes:

[video=youtube;SukoTH2nMzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SukoTH2nMzE&feature=related[/video]

Sweden's half-caste "Martin Olsson" was also terrible: Even the Daily Mail observed that ..."Against Ukraine, Blackburn’s Martin Olsson looked dreadful" . He failed to stop the cross from the flank that led to Shevchenko's first goal. Against England, Olsson's poor sense of positioning left Walcott unopposed to put in a dangerous ball for Welbeck that led to England's 3rd goal.

In the England vs. Sweden game, sloppy defending on a set-piece resulted in a Swedish player have a shot on goal in the box. Hart saved the shot, but England's incompetent, overpaid Glen Johnson got in the way and scored an own goal.

In the Portugal vs. Germany game, Portugal's rubbish attacker "Silvester Varela" came off the bench and missed an absolute sitter that would've tied the game at 1-1.

In the England vs. France game, the disgraceful Evra stupidly committed a foul in a dangerous spot. So then Gerrard delivered a perfect cross in the box. Lescott out-jumps Alou Diarra to get the goal. The dire England side created very few chances this game, but a couple of stupid mistakes by France's incompetent Blacks allowed them to get a goal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVlTPbPPaMU&feature=related

England's Ashley Young had two dreadful games against France and Sweden. It is laughable that Hodgson put Young in a #10 playmaker role in the game vs. France - the position normally occupied by Rooney.

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
FIFA president Sepp Blatter: 'After last night’s match #GLT is no longer an alternative but a necessity.'

Blatter hopes to convince the game's rule-makers - the International Football Association Board - to give technology the green light.
Blatter became a convert to goal-line technology after Frank Lampard was denied a legitimate goal in England's 2010 World Cup defeat to Germany.

That failed to convince UEFA president Michel Platini - the favourite to succeed Blatter as the most powerful man in world football - who remained wedded to his belief additional assistant referees behind each goal was the best way forward.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/eu...chnology-Ukraine-v-England.html#ixzz1yLNklscl

great to see that blatter feels the frustration that fans go through

but like europe said, it won't be enough
the worst thing of all are the offsides
in my opinion we should play without offsides

there is also another thing, it's when the referee takes the easy way and refuses to take the right decision, because it would be harsh to a big team
we saw it in 2010 in the paraguay-spain match

i saw it in the france-ukraine match, when the referee didn't give a second yellow card to menez for a big foul
the score was 0-0 at this moment

i saw the same thing during the croatia-spain match this week
the croatians needed a goal to advance to the quarter finals and kick spain out of the tournament
they started using their height to win aerial balls and spain was in danger

this is what busquets did at one point to deny a goal:
248080_424318620946161_2101606114_n.jpg

note that casillas is very good to stop shots, he has good reflexes, but he is bad on the crosses

at the end of the match, croatia had another dangerous freekick, and even the goalkeeper was in the penalty area to try to score this goal
but the referee gave a freekick to spain before the ball even touch the grass
on the replays you couldn't see anything , just a croatian player jumping

that's what i hate the most
when the referee interferes so much, to the point that you can no longer play
and it's always the same way, these mistakes never happen to big teams, except if they play against an even bigger team
yesterday i was angry about the england-ukraine match, but the absolute worst is the refereeing that the greek had to endure so far

frederic38

Hall of Famer
as for bad non-white players, there are also balotelli with his incredible miss and his attitude

http://rutube.ru/tracks/5718385.html

his team mates had to stop him when he started acting like a "gangsta" again, after his useless goal scred against ireland down to 10 men and who was already eliminated

balotelliOKOKOKOKOKOK.JPG

then there are nasri and benzema
both act like everybody owe them something
benzema has 0 goals so far, and has never scored in an official tournament for france

this is how nasri celebrated his goal:
Video-Samir-Nasri-Ferme-ta-gueule.jpg

he has been useless so far and he is being thrashed by the french pundits

Last edited:

Europe

Mentor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/eu...chnology-Ukraine-v-England.html#ixzz1yLNklscl

great to see that blatter feels the frustration that fans go through

but like europe said, it won't be enough
the worst thing of all are the offsides
in my opinion we should play without offsides

there is also another thing, it's when the referee takes the easy way and refuses to take the right decision, because it would be harsh to a big team
we saw it in 2010 in the paraguay-spain match

i saw it in the france-ukraine match, when the referee didn't give a second yellow card to menez for a big foul
the score was 0-0 at this moment

i saw the same thing during the croatia-spain match this week
the croatians needed a goal to advance to the quarter finals and kick spain out of the tournament
they started using their height to win aerial balls and spain was in danger

this is what busquets did at one point to deny a goal:
248080_424318620946161_2101606114_n.jpg

note that casillas is very good to stop shots, he has good reflexes, but he is bad on the crosses

at the end of the match, croatia had another dangerous freekick, and even the goalkeeper was in the penalty area to try to score this goal
but the referee gave a freekick to spain before the ball even touch the grass
on the replays you couldn't see anything , just a croatian player jumping

that's what i hate the most
when the referee interferes so much, to the point that you can no longer play
and it's always the same way, these mistakes never happen to big teams, except if they play against an even bigger team
yesterday i was angry about the england-ukraine match, but the absolute worst is the refereeing that the greek had to endure so far

The crazy thing about soccer officiating is that you get no call on the picture above, but Terry is kicked out of the game for a little knee. It seem shirt grabbing is rarely called.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
some thoughts about the french national team:

*first, if giroud doesn't play more than 45 minutes against spain, laurent blanc is a moron
benzema became the least efficient player in the history of the euro champs after the defeat against sweden ( http://www.castefootball.us/forums/...in-real-madrid?p=250624&viewfull=1#post250624 )

it would be hard to play with giroud as the main striker and benzema on the bench (because benzema is suposed to be a "world class striker" who plays for real madrid and "put higuain on the bench" - but you know that this is false if you have read this thread: http://www.castefootball.us/forums/threads/14466-arab-influence-in-real-madrid )
but he should at least play with both at the same time, benzema playing like an offensive middlefielder

so far giroud has played only 20 minutes in 3 matches
it has been the same way in all the friendly matches

*nasri has been totally useless so far, there is no way he can start over menez or ribery, who have been excellent everytime they played
nasri is just way too selfish, his team mates reportedly insulted him after the france-sweden match
same thing for ben arfa, who was disrispectfull to laurent blanc after the france-sweden match, and was also way too selfish

The crazy thing about soccer officiating is that you get no call on the picture above, but Terry is kicked out of the game for a little knee. It seem shirt grabbing is rarely called.

that's harsh, but it's a different situation
the rule was respected, it was harsh, but a player can get a red card for that kind of thing, that's how the rule is

but the rule was not respected in the picture above, it should have been penalty + red card (you get a yellow for every shirt-grabbing, and a red card when you prevent a striker from scoring)

it's incredible how the referees were able to see a very little knee like terry's, despite alexis sanchez being far from the ball, while they were unable to see this blatant shirt-grabbing
to be honest, i don't buy it, i think the referee saw the shirt grabbing
i don't like conspiracy theories but i think the referees don't have the guts to take this kind of decision against a big team who faces an underdog
so i think that the competitions are unfair to the "smaller" teams (i say "smaller" because uruguay is considered small despite having the biggest palmares in the world) and this ruins it for me

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
ronaldo is a super athlete
the best athlete in football, and one of the best in the world
he could have been a sprinter, a boxer, anything

that's the thing the mainstream media usually say about black players but ronaldo is the definition of an athlete :)

Zeus

Guru
ronaldo is a super athlete
the best athlete in football, and one of the best in the world
he could have been a sprinter, a boxer, anything

that's the thing the mainstream media usually say about black players but ronaldo is the definition of an athlete :)

Agreed in all you said, I believe that athletes like Ronaldo, Rafa Nadal, Dimitris Diamantidis, Michael Phelps, GSP were black, they would be worshiped like Gods of athleticism. That's a fact. I don't care what some Jewish media say tho, the facts and stats speak louder than any Jewish mouth.

Very boring game so far though, not an exciting one. Plus Fedor's fight it's over in less than 2 minutes, it's moments like this I regret staying at home to watch a sporting event instead of going out for a drink. If my woman leaves me before our wedding this upcoming X-mas, I will sue and ask for refund from all the sporting leagues, Golden Dawn, this site etc hehehe :tongue:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Very boring game so far though, not an exciting one. Plus Fedor's fight it's over in less than 2 minutes, it's moments like this I regret staying at home to watch a sporting event instead of going out for a drink. If my woman leaves me before our wedding this upcoming X-mas, I will sue and ask for refund from all the sporting leagues, Golden Dawn, this site etc hehehe :tongue:

i don't watch it but a match with ronaldo in it can't be boring :icon_mrgreen:
and portugal is an aggressive team

i would have watched it, but now i can't because the tournament has been ruined for me with the refereeing

i will watch just france's match(es)

Zeus

Guru
i don't watch it but a match with ronaldo in it can't be boring :icon_mrgreen:
and portugal is an aggressive team

i would have watched it, but now i can't because the tournament has been ruined for me with the refereeing

i will watch just france's match(es)

Ronaldo just scored! His extreme athleticism, speed, explosiveness shined again, great goal!

The first team from South Europe that seems to going in the semis. I might be super optimistic, but I expect an all 4 Southern European semifinals (Greece, Portugal, Spain and Italy)

I am glad that some Northern European teams such as England which has never won a major title expect the world cup of 1966 (with 23 white Englishmen) believe that blacks are "supreme" athletes and great footballers........they make the competition easy for us the Southern Euros with the fully or heavily white dominated teams hahahaha.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yes, Spain v. Portugal and Greece v. Italy would be the best result as of now. Of those 4, only Portugal is bad with thier 3 Brazilians (2 of them Negroes).

I reckon we will see Spain v. Germany, however.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The first team from South Europe that seems to going in the semis. I might be super optimistic, but I expect an all 4 Southern European semifinals (Greece, Portugal, Spain and Italy)

that would be perfect
with a victory of spain , and cristiano ronaldo as a top scorer
so a 100% white winner, and only 4 non-white starters amongst the semi-finalists (pepe, nani, alves, balotelli :tsk: )

that's what i will root for
but beware of france, they are always dangerous and spain doesn't look very good (actually croatia should have kicked them out in the groupstage - if only croatia had a fancy black striker with a gangsta attitude and/or a solid fanbase in the middle-east thanks to a big number of criminally over-rated muslim players, then maybe the referee would have considered giving them the penalty kick they deserved)
beware of giroud, menez
traditionally france always beat spain

Of those 4, only Portugal is bad with thier 3 Brazilians (2 of them Negroes)

2 are brazilian, nani is from cap verde (island that speaks portuguese) and varela too

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
"2 are brazilian, nani is from cap verde (island that speaks portuguese) and varela to."

I see - still too many Negroes to cheer for this team. They will be taken out the next round by Spain, I think (and hope).

frederic38

Hall of Famer
"2 are brazilian, nani is from cap verde (island that speaks portuguese) and varela to."

I see - still too many Negroes to cheer for this team. They will be taken out the next round by Spain, I think (and hope).

i hope too
but they were definitely not a team to overlook, no matter how much they did struggle to qualify to these euro champs (porthos made that mistake :wink: )

great for ronaldo
he was criticized a lot after his bad start in these euro champs, his team mates didn't like it and they stopped talking to the press
great solidarity

I am glad that some Northern European teams such as England which has never won a major title expect the world cup of 1966 (with 23 white Englishmen) believe that blacks are "supreme" athletes and great footballers........they make the competition easy for us the Southern Euros with the fully or heavily white dominated teams hahahaha.

very true (although it could be viewed as offensive by northern europeans) because portugal, spain and greece are nothing in football historically
but since in a lot of northern european countries it's difficult to find a good white player because football is for poor inmigrants in a lot of these countries, spain, portugal and greece are having all the fun

Last edited:

Europe

Mentor
It would be best if teams like Spain or Greece won. Italy is finished for me with Mario, The problem with Italy is that if Mario gets some goals and they win or make it to the finals, Mario will be the face of Italian football since the strikers get the most publicity. From a perception perspective Italy might as well have 8 blacks on the team if Mario does well. Blacks defenders are more anonymous and most casual fans wouldn't even notice them. 3 of the black starters on England are defenders so if Rooney, Carroll and Gerrard get the goals they will get the publicity. The blacks on Portugal are less prominent too, even Nani doesn't score much.

I think it was the BBC that had a story on the final eight teams and they had a player pictured from each team and of course the only black was Mario even though he hasn't even done much. Imagine if he scores in the final.

I was hoping Young couldn't play, but it looks like he is ok now. I am still hoping for 7 whites on England. I still think Downing should start. Young did have a better game in the 3rd match because he was at least getting some crosses in.

England could have easily had 9 white starters if Young were replaced and Cahill wasn't injured with Carroll starting. It's a shame.

foobar75

Master
If you want to get your daily laugh, you must this article by an American writer titled "What If The Best American Athletes Played Soccer?":

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/list/201206/what-if-best-american-athletes-played-soccer#1

Go thru the slideshow to see his picks. This is one of the most moronic pieces of writing and logic I have ever read. These types of articles appear every few years wondering why America cannot field a competitive, world-class team at major competitions.

The brainwashing and indoctrination of sports writers and DWFs alike into believing the myth of black athletic supremacy is so strong that most idiots will read this and agree with it. However, I was encouraged to see a few comments in there calling out the author for his sheer stupidity.

Matra2

Master
Italy is finished for me with Mario, The problem with Italy is that if Mario gets some goals and they win or make it to the finals, Mario will be the face of Italian football since the strikers get the most publicity. From a perception perspective Italy might as well have 8 blacks on the team if Mario does well.

I agree with this. I would also say Italy are a greater threat to win the whole thing than England.

foobar75 - Another thing these guys always say is:

In Europe, the top athletes go into soccer. In the United States, they do not.

The top athletes with ball control skills go into soccer but there are plenty of other sports in Europe. Just about every country in Europe has other popular sports just like it is in the US.

Arend #488 - nice find!

Matra2

Master
Grant Wahl of Sports Illustrated's website picks his all-star top ten so far. It's actually a pretty good list...except Gebre Selassie at right back:

I like fullbacks who can get forward but still defend, and Gebre Selassie has been a revelation in this tournament, outshining bigger names and providing the assist on the decisive goal in the Czechs' win over Greece. You'll see him move from the Czech league to a higher-profile destination soon

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/grant_wahl/06/19/euro2012-group-stage-team/index.html?
eref=si_writers

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Grant Wahl of Sports Illustrated's website picks his all-star top ten so far. It's actually a pretty good list...except Gebre Selassie at right back:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/grant_wahl/06/19/euro2012-group-stage-team/index.html?
eref=si_writers

lloris has been outstanding again in this tournament
he has no weak point, while casillas is bad on the corner kicks and other aerial balls
honestly i am worried about the france-spain match
lloris can stop every shot, and i don't know if the refereeing (which is the main reason why spain are still in the competition and not croatia) will be as friendly because france is a big team too
if france plays with benzema-giroud at the same time they will have better strikers than spain
mexes is suspended, but koscielny from arsenal will play, he is even better than mexes and he is more complementary with rami

the fact that benzema can be even mentionned as one of the potential strikers for this list shows how over-rated he is
is wahl aware that benzema officially became the least efficient player in the history of the euro champs?

schevshenko has scored 2 goals and he has been constantly dangerous, he is from another planet compared to these bums, the fact that mario gomez or balotelli are suposed to play the same sport is insulting for schevchenko
with only 1 leg he would still be way better than these
he comes from a time when players weren't bought for their ethnicity, skin colour, or family ties with the club owner or scout (i should do a list of these players, but there are so many! can you name 2 siblings who play football professionally in south america? in europe there are tons of them )

dzagoev is a journeyman player, and silva has been unimpressive so far
as for selassié, is there a single team in these euro champs who doesn't play with a black fullback?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
If you want to get your daily laugh, you must this article by an American writer titled "What If The Best American Athletes Played Soccer?":

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/list/201206/what-if-best-american-athletes-played-soccer#1

Go thru the slideshow to see his picks. This is one of the most moronic pieces of writing and logic I have ever read. These types of articles appear every few years wondering why America cannot field a competitive, world-class team at major competitions.

The brainwashing and indoctrination of sports writers and DWFs alike into believing the myth of black athletic supremacy is so strong that most idiots will read this and agree with it. However, I was encouraged to see a few comments in there calling out the author for his sheer stupidity.

i remember that another american posted almost exactly the same link months ago
do they really do this kind of lists every year??

frederic38

Hall of Famer
my prediction is that laurent blanc will play with a lot of whites, more than in the other matches, and he will try to play offensively, not like chelsea
it's an important match for him and the french national team

Arend

Guru
Allegedly Klose, Reus and Schürrle replace Gomez, Müller and Podolski in the German Squad today against Greece. Dont know if this is really true or not, but it would be a really huge surprise.