Total white starters a little up this year

referendum

Mentor
Some changes coming for next week.
Negatives, Waters starting for Pats on O-line. Yahoo depth chart now has him starting. Lets see if this holds.
Injury related loss of Walter and Amendola, hopefully they will be back soon. Salas will probably take most of Amendola's snaps.
Loss of Castillo in San Diego, for most or all of season.
When will Kampman actually get back in action for Jaguars?
Cowboys have resigned black FB Fiametti, so Phillips would only see action as tight end, not FB. Also, weenie world reporting that sumo Dockery practicing with first team over Nagy.
Good news is Lee starting and Brooking coming in with him on some plays for two whites on field at same time for Defense for Dallas.
More good news is Mcgraw starting for KC, and Conner for Carolina. Also, Boling did well as starter, and hopefully keeps one of the starting jobs at guard when Williams comes back for Bengals. Also, a white tight end should start for Lewis in Jacksonville.

Total changes looks like about 2-3 less white starters, but Walter will be back soon hopefully.

Long term issues to look forward to would be chances for white QB's to take over in Seattle and Minnesota, as even weenieworld admits that Mcnabb looked "as washed up as ever" vs Chargers.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Walter situation has me a bit worried. The DWF's have been calling for Jacoby Jones to start over Walter for some time now. I'm afraid if the supa afflete has a good game or two he may be handed the starting job. We've seen it happen too many times to count.

referendum

Mentor
Update, looks like Nagy might have a hopefully minor injury so thats probably why Dockery was practicing with first teamers in Dallas.

referendum

Mentor
Update, weenieworld reports that Ted Larsen will be replaced by sumo Zuttah on starting line for Blackeneers, so now we are down to two starters for Tampa Bay. Hopefully this team crashes and burns.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Update, weenieworld reports that Ted Larsen will be replaced by sumo Zuttah on starting line for Blackeneers, so now we are down to two starters for Tampa Bay. Hopefully this team crashes and burns.

This is the rare weekend where I will support McNabb and AP (against Tampa)! Minnesota needs to score some points..

referendum

Mentor
While Black defensive players had a rough week, white O-linemen also had a rough one. Gallery of Seattle will be out for a few weeks, Costa of Dallas and Urbik of Buffalo and Mangold of the Jets will miss several weeks. However, for sure Urbik, Costa and Mangold will be replaced by whites, and unclear about Gallery. Another very significant gain in white starters would be Decker in Denver of course and we shall see how this develops. Also Jordan Senn has an outside chance of replacing Davis at Carolina. Overall I'd say no big change in white starters coming out of week two. Also, hopefully Nagy in Dallas gets back in lineup soon to bring it back to four whites on O-line.
I'm still on Tavaris Jackson and Mcnabb demotion watch, but I don't expect anything soon. Seattle fans on their forum are mocking Jackson and his ineptness. Good to see.
Also, I hadn't counted Shipley as a starter or even half of one because I was unsure how much action he'd be involved in. A terrible loss, but it looks like Walter will be back soon.

Last edited:

referendum

Mentor
Updates after week three. Bad news in New Orleans where Strief was injured and will likely be replaced by a sumo. Also, I'm worried about Mathews holding his position in Philadelphia, and I don't know if we should even be counting Kampman in Jacksonville as a starter due to his injury from last year that is still sidelining him. Also, Clint Boling was replaced by another white lineman last Sunday, and I'm watching that situation for when Bobbie Williams returns from suspension.
Good news out of SF, where its possible that Chilo Rachal will be replaced by white player Adam Snyder. Also Britt Miller played well at fullback for 49ers, actually making a few catches, and he may beat out Moran Norris when Norris is back from injury. So, SF may actually see an increase of two white starters.

referendum

Mentor
Some more good and bad news. In Philly Casey Mathews has been demoted, a move not too unexpected and something weenieworld is very excited about.
Good news is that with Bob Sanders out for the year, and probably done with the Chargers and maybe the NFL, Steve Gregory will probably take over as starting safety, bringing the Bolts back up to seven starters.
Also, still up in the air about what happens in SF with the Rachal/Snyder battle. KNBR, the niners station, even mentioned the position battle on one of their in house commercials about some of the main Bay Area sports stories.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
AJ Edds signed to the Colts active roster. Hopefully he ends up starting next to angerer at some point.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Some more good and bad news. In Philly Casey Mathews has been demoted, a move not too unexpected and something weenieworld is very excited about.
Good news is that with Bob Sanders out for the year, and probably done with the Chargers and maybe the NFL, Steve Gregory will probably take over as starting safety, bringing the Bolts back up to seven starters.
Also, still up in the air about what happens in SF with the Rachal/Snyder battle. KNBR, the niners station, even mentioned the position battle on one of their in house commercials about some of the main Bay Area sports stories.

as predicted, Gregory is now a starter in place of Mr.Glass.

and possibly, no net loss in TB, grim as the things look over there: Lynch will be a primary starter (1A) apparently, rotating with some scrub.

Last edited:

referendum

Mentor
Thought I'd do a little updating as the season has gone along.

I believe my original numbers were a little high because a) Jerheme Urban hardly started if at all for KC b) I counted a white fullback for Minnesota, Imperio, but I've hardly ever seen him on the field at all, unlike some white fullbacks out there such as Casey, Hester, Leonard, etc. and c) I counted both Roth and Kampman as starters for Jags and I don't know if thats realistic in terms of their time on the field, even with Kampman getting back, unlike say the great tandem of Robison and Allen.
Also, I undercounted Philly at the season start (missing Babin), but Mathews is no longer starting so Philly's number is unchanged, and in San Diego, Gregory is now starting but Castillo is injured and probably for most of the year. I'm still not counting Travis Laboy as a Charger starter because it doesn't seem like he's in much.

Anyway, updates are as follows.
White gains,
SF +2 Snyder and Miller on offense.
Houston +1 Reed at linebacker
Carolina +1 Conner at linebacker
Chicago +1 Conte at safety
Minnesota +1 Ponder at QB, but no overall gain past 6 as I'm not counting Imperio as starter.
Oakland +1 Palmer at QB

White losses
The three already mentioned,
Tampa Bay, Larsen demoted on O-line, but looks like Lynch still starting
St Louis, - half a starter with Amendola out for season.
Dallas, -1 starter as Phillips replaced as lead blocker FB by part black Fiametta

Also, not counting injured whites who may be back later in season on O-line for GB and NE, and still counting Zbikowski as starter for Ravens but he's not listed as starter right now on yahoo, which has been pretty accurate. Also, worried about Cooley in Washington and whether Cowboys replace injured Nagy (out for season) with another white lineman.

Last edited:

referendum

Mentor
A mini update. According to CBS rapid reports, sumo Montrae Holland was working out with the starters as the new guard in place of Nagy in Dallas, but in much better news Jason Phillips will be starting at linebacker for the Panthers, so a wash in terms of white starters, but good news in that we have a new white starter on defense, assuming Phillips can nail down the job.

Truthteller

Mentor
Ref, not sure how you counted Olin Kreutz, but I always saw him as a Polynesian. Anyway, he did a very 'white thing' today and decided to retire because he wasn't playing well enough and did not want to 'just collect a pay check'...He'll be replaced by former B.C. star Matt Tennant or Cal lineman Brian De La Puente, who is clearly very white -- unlike his fellow Mexifornia native Greg Salas, who some here consider white (I don't):

http://www.calbears.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/delapuente_brian00.html

Here's Brian's family, full of ex-college volleyball players -- both parents;sisters:

http://www.tstreetvolleyball.com/carrie.html

P.S: The 2nd above link he looks a lot like Will Ferrell...Also, that link has a photo of his mom as a teen. No chance that was taken in 2005...must've meant 1975 or earlier....No way that many whites are still in Cali and hanging out at beaches infested with illegals and their anchor babies/gang-bangers?

Also, my guess is Corey Lynch's hold on the starting spot is very weak, as Tanard Jackson is back. As troubled as he's been off the field, I must admit Jackson was a very good safety for the Bucs -- unlike most of the 'athletic DB's' in the NFL that get a pass for looking the part. As good as Jackson was before his suspension, I doubt he would've displaced Cody Grimm, because he was so good prior to his injury....Lynch has also been solid, but will be easier to screw over.

referendum

Mentor
Yeah, I didn't count Kreutz as white as he looks more Poly/Asian than anything else. Thats a nice pickup of a white starter, as either Tennant or De la Puente are young guys.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Does anyone know who the starting center was for Washington this season? Erik Cook is now the starter so that would be a pickup if it was black.

Truthteller

Mentor
It was a white guy named Cory Lichtensteiger (sp?), that had been the previous starting center for the Skins

referendum

Mentor
Right, I was just mentioning his situation as good that there was another white lineman ready to step in for him, in this case Eric Cook. Showing once again how important having lots of white backups is important, unless they are condemned to be WSTD, white special teams demons, rather than prospective starters.

referendum

Mentor
Good news about Atlanta, hopefully Cox gets significant playing time, and maybe even gets to touch the ball.
The last week has had two major losses on the white starter front, with Smith in Pittsburg and Cooley in Washington going to IR. The Cooley situation was looking ominous, as Fred Davis was starting to come on as the main tight end over the course of the year. Also, Nagy has been replaced by Holland in Dallas on the O-line, due to injury as well.
However, with De La Puente taking over at center, and Cox taking over in Atlanta, we have two counter victories. Also, I'm watching the Minnesota situation as well, where black guard Herrerra may be out for the season and his likely replacement would be white, and in St Louis where Jason Smith may be out for awhile and his replacement would be white as well.

referendum

Mentor
Some more good news, out of San Diego. Chargers have put linebacker Larry English on IR, and I believe he and Travis Laboy were sharing the outside linebacker role. Laboy is officially listed as the starter, but I didn't consider him one as he has been more of a rotational linebacker. Now, he might be in line for more snaps and playing time like a regular most downs type of linebacker. Also, black tackle Mcneil will probably miss next game, and his replacement will be white, giving the Bolts four white starters and one mestizo on O-line on Monday night.

Truthteller

Mentor
Here's a pretty good site, with constantly updated 53 man rosters, depth-charts and practice squads.

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/

They had LaBoy as a starter before the bust (English) went down, but I'm not sure if that's correct. He'll need to start getting some sacks, if he wants to jump start his career as a starter. If not, any bum with the right look will start ahead of him:

referendum

Mentor
Truthteller, thanks for link to the ourlads site, looks pretty updated, as is yahoo usually. Looks like Buffalo will be starting another white on defense, Danny Batten who takes over for Merriman. OTOH, Kyle Williams has been injured and its unclear when he will be back, but at least this brings us back to 8 white Buffalo starters, not counting Williams, and actually 9 this week as both black left tackles are injured this week so the Bills will start an all white O-line. In San Diego however, this week will actually see black tackle Mcneil playing and white guard Dielman replaced by the one black reservist on O-line, Green, as Dielman is suffering from a concussion and seizure.
In Minnesota, Herrera will be replaced this week by Berger, giving Vikings three starting whites on O-line, and its unclear when Herrera will be back.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Cooley out for the year. Skins back down to 5 white starters (6 when an afflete is injured and Doughty fills in, leads the team in tackles and then goes back to special teams with a "bye golly I just wanner help the team" attitude).

The Skins are starting to tank anyway and a win this week wil help the white-friendly Bills advance to the playoffs.

referendum

Mentor
Some more updates. First the bad news is Kyle Williams in Buffalo is done for the year apparently, as is Eben Britton in Jacksonville. Also, Doug Legursky is healthy again I think but not starting anymore for the Steelers. To counterbalance those losses, we have Tony Wragge taking over at center in St Louis. It looks like this is permanent, as the sumo he replaced Brown, is in the doghouse, but we'll see if this lasts. Also, at the start of the year it wasn't certain that Billy Bajema had a solid grip on the tight end position for St Louis, but it looks like it now with his top backup going down for the year. Finally, I'm still watching the Minnesota situation, where Joe Berger may take over at guard even when Herrerra is back from injury.
So, it looks like we are treading water here, not a big surprise as it seems training camp and preseason is where so many decisions get made on who is starting.

One more piece of bad news, John Moffit in Seattle may be done for year replaced by a sumo.

Last edited: