Tim Tebow

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The reports I have read are that Orton is easily outplaying Tebow in training camp. Orton is most likely way ahead of Tebow right now but in a few years I think Tebow will be the better quarterback.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I hope they give the reigns to Tebow. That's what is supposed to happen with a 1st round draft pick by their second season unless a star is in front of them (I wouldn't call Orton a star) so they can learn on the field. Some analysts on BSPN were already saying that Cam Newton will start right away and at this point he's rawer than Tebow.

dwid

Hall of Famer
i am split on Tebow. Half of me wants to see him as a dual threat qb since he showed he could play. BTW they did have some drawn up running plays with him last year, mostly on the goal line. The other one was a qb draw, the 40 yard td. So yeah they should use more running plays for him in the open field, the rest of his rushes were on broken down pass plays.

The other half of me wishes he could play halfback. His feet are so quick for such a big guy, he would have better rushing seasons than Blount had last year, who Tebow kind of reminds me of(1k rushing 5 ypc). I mean they don't have any game changing backs on the roster. Its going to make Tebow's job much harder if he is the only rushing threat. Maybe if they picked up a better rb they could run the zone read occasionally, some aspects of Tebow's old offense and slowly introduce him to an NFL type offense. They did this with Vince Young and Chris Johnson in 2009.

I wouldn't believe reports. I have been to Saint's camps where they have downplayed the abilities of White receivers and it simply wasn't true. Todd Blythe looked like a skinnier Marques Colston out there...apparently I was the only one watching the White guy. Tebow is probably being outplayed by a little bit since he is inexperienced but not by much because of Tebow's work ethic, plus he has more upside.

Last edited:

JReb1

Mentor

Will the ‘Tebow Thing’ tear the Broncos apart?

If you're going to be a truly horrible personnel executive, it's best to have your moves still wreaking havoc with your former team even after you've moved on to greener pastures. Such is the case for Josh McDaniels, who did quite the waste job on Denver's roster in less than two full seasons before he was summarily dismissed late in the 2010 season. Getting rid of Jay Cutler(notes), Brandon Marshall(notes), Peyton Hillis(notes) and Alphonso Smith(notes) were the moves that set off bombs at the times they happened, but it was a 2010 first-round draft pick that may leave the largest impact — and not necessarily a good one.

When the Broncos selected Tim Tebow(notes) 25[SUP]th[/SUP] overall in 2010, it moved the media hype around Tebow from Florida to the Mile High City, especially when Tebow played reasonably well in Denver's last few games after starter Kyle Orton(notes) suffered a season-ending rib injury. This offseason, the Broncos tried to engineer an Orton trade to the Miami Dolphins, but it hasn't happened yet. New team president John Elway and head coach John Fox may still move Orton, and if they do so in favor of Tebow, it sounds like the team's veteran offensive skill players might not be too happy about that.
According to Sports Illustrated's Jim Trotter, the Broncos are weighing two divergent factors: It's clear that Orton is far ahead of Tebow at this point, and even third-stringer Brady Quinn(notes) may be ahead of Tebow at this point in a pure football sense. But the Tebow mystique — the intangibles and off-field aura that have made him a star before he's done much in the league — have Denver's fans clamoring to see a guy whose jersey sales have far outstripped his football accomplishments to date.
"It's the Tebow Thing," receiver Brandon Lloyd(notes) told Trotter. "They'll put Kyle on the trading block because they don't want to deal with the Tebow Thing. But it's not going to end until [Tebow] plays. The faster they get this Tebow Thing over with, one way or the other ...

"I spent the entire offseason preparing myself for Tim being the quarterback, because the organization put Kyle on the trading block at the end of the year … what pass plays are we going to be running? Are we going to be running sprint plays? Throwing from outside the pocket? Running routes is easy, especially with a pure drop-back passer like Orton. But with Tim, the ball is going to be coming from different spots and different angles. That takes getting used to."

Tebow is a left-handed quarterback who's better out of the pocket, and the option offense he ran at Florida left him with a major uphill battle when it comes to acclimating to a complex pro-style offense. The Broncos were able to scheme around Tebow's limitations last year when the season was long over and everyone was marking time, but things become far more complicated if Tebow is truly named the face of the franchise sooner than later.

At that point, the Broncos are building for the future, as opposed to trying to win now. That's never something the fans want to hear — and as much as they may want to see Tebow now, the glow could wear off fairly quickly when he's asked to lead the team and those limitations show up under a microscope. Many tape junkies have insisted that Tebow simply isn't ready for the NFL (not even close, in some cases), and ESPN "NFL Matchup" analyst Merril Hoge is one of them.

From his Twitter feed Wednesday morning (tweets slightly edited on our side):

Sitting watching tape of Bronco offense from last year! Orton or Tebow? It's embarrassing to think the broncos could win with tebow!! Orton or tebow? QB play is not just about who works hard gives rare rare college speeches or who is a good guy!! Because orton works hard and is a good guy as well. It's about who can play!! I just watched Tebow throw 5 out routes to a wide open WR! He was 1 for 5! 2 went in Dirt 2 in the stands! That throwing motion he changed? U can't change who u r! Just watched 2 throws and he throws like he did in college!! You must possess a skill set to play! Tebow struggles with accuracy!

Football sense or fan pressure? Which way will the Broncos go? McDaniels, who's now working with Sam Bradford(notes) as the St. Louis Rams' offensive coordinator, must be having a bit of a chuckle over the drama he created.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Will-The-Tebow-Thing-tear-the-Broncos-apart-;_ylt=AkZEs7vyeFY.F4oFg.2CThY5nYcB?urn=nfl-wp4454

dwid

Hall of Famer
I don't know why Brandon Lloyd would be complaining, his stats were the same with Tebow, in fact his stats were dropping with Orton for a 5 game stretch to where it got to two games where he had around 30 yards and 0 tds. Then comes Tebow and he puts up 79, 111 and 73, and got more press on those highlight shows for some acrobatic catches.

If Tebow isn't in the plans to be the starting qb for week 1 then they need to put him at halfback. I mean who else do they have? Moreno has shown no game breaking ability at all. Lendale White is overrated, the rest are backups at best.

Last edited:

JReb1

Mentor
I doubt they would ever let Tebow play RB even though he'd be a great one. If anything they'd make him play the more Caste friendly FB, TE or H-Back positions...

Denver needs to trade Orton ASAP and let Tebow go through his growing pains since the Broncos aren't going to the playoffs this year anyway and they don't see Orton as a franchise QB.

If Tebow is given a legitimate chance to start he will be the next Steve Young IMHO. Like Young it may take Tebow a few seasons to become a HOF caliber QB.

bigunreal

Mentor
Merrill Hoge viciously attacked Tebow yesterday, basically already saying, after three total starts, that he can't play QB in the NFL. Tebow looked awesome at times in his rookie year, showing any unbiased observers that he has the potential to be one of the all-time greats.

I'll be waiting for the "hard ass" Hoge to cut loose on Cam Newton after his first three starts. And yes, I can guarantee you that Newton will be nowhere near as impressive as Tebow was. Still, you'll hear all the jock sniffers who snort and chuckle at Tebow talking about Newton's "upside" and "atheticism" and "intangibles." I'm quite sure they'll discover that he has great "poise" as well. Needless to say, if Newton EVER has a 40 yard TD run, as Tebow did last season, ESPN would stop the presses and lead with that story for weeks. That run alone would have guaranteed Newton, or any other black QB, at least five uncontested years as an NFL starting QB.

Would someone tell me how the same jock sniffers who were reporting, just a week ago, that Tebow was the guy in Denver, and that Orton would definitely be traded, are now declaring that Orton is definitely the starter, and won't be traded? How did Tebow's value take such a hit, one week into camp, practicing in shorts and no pads? How did his teammates suddenly turn on him in such short order, and stand behind Orton, whom they all thought was going to Miami, or wherever, just a few days ago?

Tebow looks like he will be joining Leinart, Quinn and countless other young white QBs in recent memory, who are instantly discarded almost from the moment they hit the field. Meanwhile, Jason Campbell continues to plod along into what-his eighth or ninth season as a mostly unchallenged starter? And Tavarous Jackson gets another chance to start, despite being so bad that even the jock sniffers laugh at him. Yeah, no double standard here.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Colt McCoy 70.2%

Sam Bradford 67.6%

Tim Tebow 66.4%

Cam Newton 65.4%

Blaine Gabbert 60.9%

Josh Freeman 59%

Matthew Stafford 57.1%

These are the career completion percentages of the last highly rated quarterbacks coming out of college over the past few years, I may have missed someone, but why has Tim Tebows' accuracy always come into question? Why doesn't some of these so-called analysts' point to his 66% completion rate in the supposed toughest conference in college football?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Merrill Hoge viciously attacked Tebow yesterday, basically already saying, after three total starts, that he can't play QB in the NFL. Tebow looked awesome at times in his rookie year, showing any unbiased observers that he has the potential to be one of the all-time greats.

I'll be waiting for the "hard ass" Hoge to cut loose on Cam Newton after his first three starts. And yes, I can guarantee you that Newton will be nowhere near as impressive as Tebow was. Still, you'll hear all the jock sniffers who snort and chuckle at Tebow talking about Newton's "upside" and "atheticism" and "intangibles." I'm quite sure they'll discover that he has great "poise" as well. Needless to say, if Newton EVER has a 40 yard TD run, as Tebow did last season, ESPN would stop the presses and lead with that story for weeks. That run alone would have guaranteed Newton, or any other black QB, at least five uncontested years as an NFL starting QB.

Would someone tell me how the same jock sniffers who were reporting, just a week ago, that Tebow was the guy in Denver, and that Orton would definitely be traded, are now declaring that Orton is definitely the starter, and won't be traded? How did Tebow's value take such a hit, one week into camp, practicing in shorts and no pads? How did his teammates suddenly turn on him in such short order, and stand behind Orton, whom they all thought was going to Miami, or wherever, just a few days ago?

Tebow looks like he will be joining Leinart, Quinn and countless other young white QBs in recent memory, who are instantly discarded almost from the moment they hit the field. Meanwhile, Jason Campbell continues to plod along into what-his eighth or ninth season as a mostly unchallenged starter? And Tavarous Jackson gets another chance to start, despite being so bad that even the jock sniffers laugh at him. Yeah, no double standard here.

Yes, all quite obviously true. I think part of it (besides the caste system in general) is the Rush Limbaugh syndrome. You may remember Limbaugh's short lived football announcer career that was derailed by some relatively innocuous Donovan McNabb remarks. I think that has the other announcers scared sh1tless. If even the most powerful guy in radio is not immune from a little caste misstep imagine how at-risk the average Hoge is? Rush brought it up on his show yesterday remarking how he heard them still talking about it on the the "Hurd", and incident he pointed out is 8 years old.

Better for the Hoges of the world to err far far on the side of anti-white Qb-ness then to get anywhere near career killing honesty. Of course we can't expect that any announcer at any time in the history of sports will deviate from the caste script because they are all just dumb jocks and don't see the world like you and I so don't ever expect them to question any tiny part of the caste system as it would cost them so much. :wink:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I found this tidbit to be amusing. LeBron James has come to Tebow's rescue! Here is what he "tweeted" (3 tweets) in light of the worthless Merrill Hoge critique:

Tim Tebow will succeed in the NFL. He's a hard worker, a student of the game, a natural born leader and most of all a WINNER! It takes time and he'll be nice

Listened to Merril Hoge today on [SportsCenter] and he was just blasting Tebow. The man hasn't even play a full season and its only his 2nd year in.

Guys get on that TV and act like they was all WORLD when they played. How bout encouraging him and wishing him the best instead of hating!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If I was Tebow I wouldn't appreciate these words from "teammate" Brandon Lloyd. And this media crap about Orton outplaying Tebow -- of course he should be outplaying Tebow, Orton is a veteran while Tebow is early in his second season.

Speaking to SI.com, wide receiver Brandon Lloyd intimated that trading Orton would allow the Broncos to duck the pressure to play Tebow. "It's the Tebow thing," Lloyd told the website. "They'll put Kyle on the trading block because they don't want to deal with the Tebow thing. But it's not going to end until (Tebow) plays. The faster they get this Tebow thing over with, one way or the other." Several media outlets have indicated that Orton is outplaying Tebow in training camp. Orton was the starter when the 2010 season began but was injured late in the season, opening the door for Tebow.

icsept

Master
The whole "Orton is ouplaying Tebow in training camp" lacks credibility: It started on Day One of camp. How much legitimate information can be derived from the first day of practice. This is the only quarterback controversy being reported and is driven by the hatred of Tebow.

Merrill Hoge's tweet lacks credibility: "Tebow was 1 for 5 on outs, with 2 balls in the dirt and 2 in the stands?" Sounds like an exagerration. If you're a legitimate analyst you don't need to misrepresent and exaggerate to prove your point.

Let's be real, Kyle Orton is an average NFL quarterback with a career 80 qb rating. He has never made a pro bowl and will probably give you an 8-8 record every year. He probably is a polished practice player. I still think Orton will end up in Miami, and Denver wants to hype him up as much as possible at this point for trade value. Once he's gone, it's Tebow's team and Merrill Hoge will have to deal with it.

bigunreal

Mentor
Tim Hasselback put up a pretty good defense of Tebow earlier today on ESPN. Hasselback has become about the best white jock sniffer on TV, imho. He's not great, but is clearly less pro-Caste System than the rest of his odious peers.

The hatred for Tebow is unbelievable. This idiot Hoge is basically saying Tebow can't play QB in the NFL. What other player has ever been attacked like this, so early in his career? They can distort the truth all they want- Tebow's rookie season WAS impressive.

foobar75

Master
The hatred for Tebow is unbelievable. This idiot Hoge is basically saying Tebow can't play QB in the NFL. What other player has ever been attacked like this, so early in his career? They can distort the truth all they want- Tebow's rookie season WAS impressive.

The continued war on Tim Tebow is a perfect example of what a well-oiled machine the caste system really is, after they designate an enemy and go after him. Tebow is that enemy, a major threat to all the lies and distortions, so every effort will be made to try and destroy his career.

Coming out of college and leading into the 2010 draft, his two biggest detractors, with virtually unlimited airtime to spew their venom, were Mel Kiper and Todd McShay of ESPN. After Tebow was drafted in the 1st round (and Kiper nearly blew a fuse on live TV with an astonishing display of anger at the selection), the baton has been handed to the NFL analysts portion of the tag-team. Worthless caste clown Merrill Hoge appears to be the primary torch-bearer now to proceed with the anti-Tebow crusade. He of course will use the opportunity to go on various ESPN programs such as Mike & Mike, NFL Primetime, PTI, and others, and spread the word, not to mention using social media and other outlets on the side.

We know the deal. Tebow is a White, Christian man, a player with enough talent and athletic ability to become an excellent QB in this league, so they hate him. I truly hope he has great succeess in the NFL, so his critics can eat a lifetime of crow and go to hell.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
And don't forget, the real reason that Tebow is a caste system threat is that he is a superior "dual threat" QB, which is a black position. God forbid that Tebow makes the idea of cracker dual-threat QBs a popular one for college and high school football. Of course, there are already many extremely talented dual-threat white QBs playing at the HS level, but they are usually converted into caste-friendly TEs, safeties, or whatever, just like white RBs, if not ignored completely. Just take a look at the Rivals top 100 "dual threat" QB list. It looks like a lineup from South Central LA.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think the special hate for Tebow is due to only one thing. He's an avowed Christian and everyone knows it.

White QB's are always heavily criticized, especially dual threat ones. The hate heaped upon Tebow is above and beyond that so there has to be something else besides his white skin disprivaledge.

Just to show how twisted the caste system is you can throw in the fact that members of the Denver management have publicly criticized him-which goes against all commonsense behavior (criticizing a high draft pick); and that he is the number one seller of fan related equipment-which might not mean much to you and to me but to the bean counters in the NFL it is HUGE, which is why thuggy Mike Vick is so well treated-he sells stuff to da bruthas.

And he's an extremely proven winner from his college days, something that is supposed to mean a lot but of course only means something if the player is black.

Bottomline (to me) Christophobia is the reason he is hated by the MSM and it will never change unless Tebow does.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
My guess is that this Bleacher Report writer is black, but who knows given that so many "Whites" are reverse Oreos these days. He writes from a 1980 perspective (or maybe an 1850 perspective), claiming that black quarterbacks are still discriminated against while Tebow is benefitting from being White. The gulf between reality and what a lot of people in this country think is alarmingly huge. It's hard to read this without getting nauseous.

Tim Tebow and Playing the Race Card in the NFL

The overwhelming support for Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow is understandable.
He is a likeable guy.

He says the right things, does the right things, and plays the all-American boy role very well.

But the facts are the facts, and right now, as we speak, Tim Tebow is not ready to be a starting quarterback in the National Football League.

I had the privilege of watching Tim Tebow in person during my college career at the University of Florida. I was fully in the epicenter of "Tebow Mania," or the "Tebow Love Fest," as I called it, so I can see perfectly how anyone could like the guy.
He was just like anyone else.

He walked to class in his signature orange-and-blue Crocs and rode a not-so-flashy scooter that you could hear coming from a mile away. No mobs followed him around; he just went about his business, and did not lead the rock-star lifestyle that he could have.
His popularity off the field has translated to a skyrocketing perception of him on the field in a way it never could for a black quarterback.

The stigma facing all black quarterbacks coming into the NFL from college is that they will never make it in the NFL, because they trust their legs too much, or they do not possess the accuracy to have success in the faster NFL game.

Most black quarterbacks don't even get the chance to prove themselves on the field. They are told immediately that they would be better served becoming a wide receiver or a "Wildcat" package kind of guy (see: Armanti Edwards, Pat White, Terrelle Pryor).

I guarantee you, when Terrelle Pryor enters the league (whenever that happens), he will not garner even half of the support Tim Tebow has. If you look at both players from purely a football standpoint, it can be reasonably argued that Pryor would be a better quarterback. He's taller, faster, has a great build and, like Tebow, there are concerns about his accuracy.

What is the difference between the two? One is a black quarterback with a marred past, and the other is a white quarterback which seems to have the whole sports world on his side.

This entitlement got Superman drafted 25th overall in the 2010 NFL Draft, when he was really a late-round pick solely based on his talent.

The main word used by Tebow apologists to describe his skills on draft day was "intangibles." But his intangibles do not put the ball on the money with a middle linebacker coming full speed at him through the A-gap with the game on the line. At some point, Tim Tebow's intestinal fortitude is not going to get him over the hump.

Tim certainly has not been given a pass by analysts when it comes to his elongated delivery and subpar accuracy. But he has been giving a pass in that, in spite of these flaws, the average white football fan who loves Tim Tebow wants him to start over the proven starter, Kyle Orton, when frankly, he is not ready.

Early practice reports out of Broncos camp even have Brady Quinn playing better than the former Gator star.

These views are not just confined to the average fan—even analysts have a skewed view on the "Mile High Messiah" (see: Woody Paige, Skip Bayless).

Fans will love Tim Tebow regardless, rain or shine, interception or fumble.
But the NFL is not a charity league. No. 15 will get the Broncos' starting job eventually, but only when he is ready. The Heisman Trophy winner has one shot to prove the doubters wrong, and Tim and the Broncos organization better be sure he is ready when the time comes.

The player who broke Tim Tebow's single-season rushing touchdown record, Ricky Dobbs, a black quarterback who played for Navy has a great story—maybe even better than Tebow's.

He played three seasons for Navy, and will begin serving our country in December.

He is a man of God.

He overcame divorced parents and a mother who fought drug addiction when he was a child.

I ask you this: where is his recognition?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/792657-nfl-the-race-card-and-broncos-quarterback-tim-tebow

JReb1

Mentor
Tebow IS superior to Vince Young, T. Jackson, Joe Webb and much more than T. Pryor. Yet Tebow is the ONLY one of these players who they're trying to blackball him from ever being a starting NFL QB. Tebow only had many great plays (passing, running) and lead Denver to it's biggest come from behind victory in the 3 games Timmy got to start due to Orton's injury.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Was that article for real? What a farce. Tebow still has the same target on his back that he had going into the draft process last year. I will always compare him and Newton. Newton was the first pick in the draft and everyone is saying that he needs time and wont be able to start right away, basically just making excuses for him before he ever steps on the field. Tebow was picked at 25th overall and is already being written off as a never was and failure.

DWFan

Mentor
I agree with Jaxvid. Tebow would get a lot of hate for being white and so popular, but to a large extent this is about being Christian. Orton seems like a cool guy from the limited amount I know about him; it's too bad he's stuck in the middle here. But I really want to see Tebow take over as starter.

dwid

Hall of Famer
What about Cam Newton, the number 1 overall pick? Hes black, and they want him at qb. He played in an offense similar to what Tebow played in, except with a better coordinator and the hurry up, more misdirection, I saw sec affletes getting tired, knocking out their own players because of being confused. 1 season with the new wrinkles to the spread option, the wrinkles that weren't there when Tebow played and defenses haven't caught up. I suspect that next year defenses will catch up to Auburn/Oregon type offenses somewhat. First it was the zone read and defenses took a while to come up with the scrape/exchange to help slow it down. Now they are optioning off a defensive tackle. I know we have all seen guys like Terrance Cody, guys fat as ****, imagine leaving them unblocked and reading them, you don't even really have to read them, they are too slow to do anything.

You know I didn't see him complete many out routes on his throw day, something a little easier than team practice and the ones he did weren't pretty. As others have mentioned guys like Vince Young etc who were picked high. Why weren't automatically assumed to be at another position, oh thats right, that horrible thing that plagues White athletes, VERSATILITY.

Pryor had several years to play in an offense based more on pro style, except that never worked, so they modified it and had him out of shotgun most of the time. His throwing is worse than Tebow's and not even close to being the same caliber quarterback.

"The Heisman Trophy winner has one shot to prove the doubters wrong, and Tim and the Broncos organization better be sure he is ready when the time comes."

Really, he won't get 5 or 6 like Jason Campbell?

The player who broke Tim Tebow's single-season rushing touchdown record, Ricky Dobbs, a black quarterback who played for Navy has a great story—maybe even better than Tebow's.

Yes divorced parents and a drug addicted mother is a better story of almost never being born to being one of the greatest college football players both on and off the field...not quite, its a good story and glad that he got his life around but the guy was not an elite college player, above average yes but not elite. He broke Tebow's single season td record on 115 more carries. Lets not forget the crucial fumbles he had in some of their losses. Btw, Dobbs has a similar amount of career rushes and 2654 rushing yards and 49 tds on 687 carries compared to Tebow's 692 attempts for 2947 and 57 tds. 3.9 ypc compared to 4.3. Thats with Tebow dropping back 724 more times back to pass leading for more chances at sacks which lower ypc. Id imagine without the sacks he wouldve avged in the high 5 range.

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I think the special hate for Tebow is due to only one thing. He's an avowed Christian and everyone knows it.

White QB's are always heavily criticized, especially dual threat ones. The hate heaped upon Tebow is above and beyond that so there has to be something else besides his white skin disprivaledge.

Just to show how twisted the caste system is you can throw in the fact that members of the Denver management have publicly criticized him-which goes against all commonsense behavior (criticizing a high draft pick); and that he is the number one seller of fan related equipment-which might not mean much to you and to me but to the bean counters in the NFL it is HUGE, which is why thuggy Mike Vick is so well treated-he sells stuff to da bruthas.

And he's an extremely proven winner from his college days, something that is supposed to mean a lot but of course only means something if the player is black.

Bottomline (to me) Christophobia is the reason he is hated by the MSM and it will never change unless Tebow does.

Bullseye! :nod:

foobar75

Master
Looks like ESPN has made it their mission to destroy Tim Tebow. Right now, on the homepage, there's a picture of Tebow with the headline "Unfit To Lead", accompanied by none other than Rick Reilly authoring the piece. (hard-core racist Jemele Hill has a side piece in there as well)

Hoge has served his purpose and now, with the hand-off to Reilly, the full-court press continues. This level of media hatred for a player is unprecendented. I'm convinced that ESPN has daily staff meetings, trying to come up with assignments and strategies on how to discredit this young man at all cost.

I won't post the article by that ass-clown Reilly here, feel free to read that drivel if you'd like. He's at his anti-White best, managing to take a couple of cheap-shots at Eric Decker as well.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/6846531/tim-tebow-not-ready-prime-time

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The attack on Tebow is so blatantly obvious. Its amazing how many columnists/sports radio and TV . commentators have their targets set on destroying him, the same ones that said it would take a few years for him to develop all the sudden change their tune to he is a failure and will do nothing. They ignore the fact he actually played well as a "raw" rookie QB last year. The best thing he can do is perform well in the preseason games in front of a large audience since the media's job seems to pick apart and embellish any mistake he has made in camp.

I tried to post this article but it did not look very clean. Good response to all the Tebow criticism, explains why he's criticized and why there's a double standard. Written for Fox Sports.

Let's all have a little faith in Tebow