Tiger Woods

Bart

Hall of Famer
Oh Brother!Woods is falling apart and it looked like Phil was sitting pretty in perfect position to knock Woods off for the #1 Ranking.But no, Phil always loves to keep it interesting. Good grief, he got murdered at 14 and 15. Four bogeys and a double bogey thru three rounds. Let's see what happens tomorrow. Frustrating!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I watched a few minutes of Sportscenter yesterday. Of course all they did is discuss Woods and how his ranking is in jeopardy. Can't wait!!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Tiger is swiftly playing his way into worldwide irrelevancy. He's becoming an imploding circus sideshow act"¦the ghost of a golfer that his fellow players and former DWFs simply "feel sorry for"Â￾ (if he were a white man, they would laugh and mock and broadcast his every downfall).

It must be more difficult than ever for this self-absorbed twit to keep from cursing, throwing clubs, etc. Perhaps he will lose his "official"Â￾ #1 ranking this weekend"¦.but from what I've seen of his play in this tournament, it's a distant memory.

The interesting part will be when his Tiger-Centric fanboys over at ESPN (and his remaining fans) decide to irrevocably "give up"Â￾ on their vanishing corporate godhead.

Maybe he can go and join the Miami Heat. lol

Tiger Woods, LeBron James, and Obama are in total meltdown mode. All at the same time.

Final question: who wins more golf tournaments over the next two years, Tiger Woods or Obama? lol

icsept

Master
Tiger shoots a final round 77 to finish the tournament at +18. He only beat one player in an 80 man field. He is a total disaster.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
icsept said:
Tiger shoots a final round 77 to finish the tournament at +18. He only beat one player in an 80 man field. He is a total disaster.

Awesome! Who'd have ever thunk it possible?
smiley43.gif
Most of the White golf "journalists" must be on suicide watch.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Don,

I was looking carefully at pictures of Tiger this weekend and I think he looks sick. I'm not just talking about being worn down by all that's happened to him the past year, but more like he's physically ill(something he caught from his whores?)

Or maybe it's related to him being off the PEDs.

My money is on his season being done after the PGA Championship and we won't see much of him til next year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Van_Slyke_CF said:
Don,

I was looking carefully at pictures of Tiger this weekend and I think he looks sick. I'm not just talking about being worn down by all that's happened to him the past year, but more like he's physically ill(something he caught from his whores?)

My money is on his season being done after the PGA Championship and we won't see much of him til next year.

I imagine it will take the media a long time if ever to start speculating about that. I've always thought Woods and the Williams sisters were as likely as any athletes to be juiced, but the Caste System has too much invested in them to pretend to notice the obvious.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Van_Slyke_CF said:
Don,

In more physically demanding sports their is a noticeable drop off in performance when an athlete returns clean. Ie Giambi, Manram in baseball or various MMA fighters that fought in Pride where there was no drug testing. In golf who knows what the affect would be. I do know that Woods looks fatter and noticeably smaller.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I saw the "highlights" of Woods play yesterday on the idiot box and got some laughs from his horrible shots.
smiley36.gif
I am so glad to see this meltdown happening! Until the media quits covering his every move, we should get some enjoyment from it all.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Like the old saying goes, What goes around comes around. This piece of crap slept with 120 women according to some reports. At least that's what he supposedly told his wife. Now he's being punished for what he did. Sometimes it just takes longer for some to get their punishment than others.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Like the old saying goes, What goes around comes around. This piece of crap slept with 120 women according to some reports. At least that's what he supposedly told his wife. Now he's being punished for what he did. Sometimes it just takes longer for some to get their punishment than others.

Very true, wa33!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
2nd to last place? Tiger's life is spiraling to hell. Even during last Thanksgiving's embarrassing "domestic dispute"Â￾ (followed by all of the humiliating details of his incredible infidelity), he still possessed the title of "World's Greatest Golfer."Â￾ Now, even the Tiger-Uber-Alles-Mainstream-Sports-Media wouldn't suggest such a thing. He's been disgraced in every imaginable fashion.

I wouldn't be surprised if he took his own life"¦no, that would necessitate the characteristic which he is most lacking, dignity.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Tiger is currently 7 strokes behind the leader (in 27th place) at the PGA Championship. Matt Kuchar is leading. To be fair, he's played rather well considering last week's showing.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The fog delays have been depressing, but I'm very excited to see more of this tournament unfold. I have my fingers crossed...

Bart

Hall of Famer
Every time I turned on the radio today to check on the scores of the PGA Tournament they led with Tiger Woods. Tiger Woods this, that and the other, the rest of the field and the leaders were only an after thought. So, the last update the sports clown mentioned Woods being 10 under and said he wouldn't watch tomorrow. He named the top ten on the leaderboard and then said, "Who wants to watch them?" If the ratings are low it's because these jerks are trying their best to make it so.

Actually, you'd think rising star Rory McIlroy being within striking distance would be a compelling story to golf enthusiasts. Wild looking course!

Europe

Mentor
Bart said:
Every time I turned on the radio today to check on the scores of the PGA Tournament they led with Tiger Woods. Tiger Woods this, that and the other, the rest of the field and the leaders were only an after thought. So, the last update the sports clown mentioned Woods being 10 under and said he wouldn't watch tomorrow. He named the top ten on the leaderboard and then said, "Who wants to watch them?" If the ratings are low it's because these jerks are trying their best to make it so.

Actually, you'd think rising star Rory McIlroy being within striking distance would be a compelling story to golf enthusiasts. Wild looking course!

Watney looks good too. The top 6 on the leaderboard have never won a major. It should be good. There are a lot of young guys coming on.It's going to be difficult for Tiger from now on.

The guys the sports clown doesn't want to watch are whipping Tiger.

Europe

Mentor
The course isn't a true links course. There are no bump and runs on this course. The balls roll a lot more on true links in the UK. I would like to play Royal County Down

Royal County Down

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I don't think TiGirl has much of a chance to win this, but will another Asian win this year's PGA just like last years (Y.E. Yang)?

I'd be lying if I denied having concerns about this. Can we count on Watney or McIlroy? Dustin Johnson has flopped in the past. Kaymer might flop. Should be some very nice drama in this major, though.

icsept

Master
Tremendous showing thus far by a number of young Americans; Watney, Dustin Johnson, Bubba Watson, Kuchar, etc. Rory McIlroy is fun to watch. Woods' game is fading like his hairline and these young bombers have arrived. It's funny to hear the DWF's still try to give a roar at the occasional birdie made by Woods.

Bart

Hall of Famer
I really enjoyed watching the tourney today. With Cheetah languishing, young fit White guys all over the leader board and galleries totally devoid of blacks as far as I could tell.

Gotta feel bad for Dustin Johnson nailed with such a weird two stroke penalty. Bunker or no bunker?Hard to determine. I can't help but wonder what the ruling would have been if it was Tiger Woods on the verge of winning a major instead of Dustin. Nah, no need to wonder. No way in Hades an official rules against him in that situation on that golf course. No way!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Tiger started the round playing well, and the Caste clowns were orgasmic, but then he kept getting stuck in the bunkers, and he also missed some easy putts (again, this seems to be a recurring theme).

Watney shot an 81! I guess he can be added to the weak-minded White golfer pile. I'm just glad that Jason Day faltered by shooting a 74. I was less worried about Liang.

A toast to Tiger being SHUT-OUT for the 2nd straight year!!
smiley43.gif
smiley43.gif

icsept

Master
Very exciting final round. How's golf without Tiger? Very exciting. Dustin Johnson and Bubba Watson make Tiger look like a girl off the tees. Martin Kaymer deserved to win as he was the most consistent golfer and made the critical putts. Considering he's won several times already on the European tour, and he's only 25, Kaymer has a tremendous future. This was no fluke and he has the game and mentality to win several majors.

There is a Bleacher Report story today by one Brad Goldbach titled, "PGA Championship 2010: Tiger Woods is on His Way Back to the Top."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
sport historian said:
There is a Bleacher Report story today by one Brad Goldbach titled, "PGA Championship 2010: Tiger Woods is on His Way Back to the Top."

In his dreams!
smiley36.gif