NFL Week 6

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The Dolphins have no chance in this game. First, their receivers can't catch a cold. And it doesn't help that the only white receiver in the game, Brian Hartline, drops a perfect pass that hits him square in the hands.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The Dolphins have no chance in this game. First, their receivers can't catch a cold. And it doesn't help that the only white receiver in the game, Brian Hartline, drops a perfect pass that hits him square in the hands.

Yeah, and I'm sure "Jaws" wouldn't dare call out a black wide deceiver (because they and the media fool everyone into thinking they can catch) and say they "have to make that play." Just one of many examples of the double standards of the caste system.

foobar75

Master
Looking at some of the camera shots of the fans, I think it's safe to say the Jets fans are the absolute worst, led by quite possibly the ultimate DWF, "fireman Ed". This clown is truly an embarrassment to mankind.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I won't complain about Harbaugh because he was the only coach to give Gerhart a chance.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Foobar75 said:
Looking at some of the camera shots of the fans, I think it's safe to say the Jets fans are the absolute worst, led by quite possibly the ultimate DWF, "fireman Ed". This clown is truly an embarrassment to mankind.

I’ve noticed this over the years (and last night on MNF) as well. The rabid, baboon-esque creatures in “Gang Green” appear to consist primarily of boisterous, fraternity-style white males with painted-on clothing, a random assortment of pencil-necked, city-girl white “males,” effeminately shrieking Jew-boys, monstrously ugly Italian drunkards, chest-flashing white prostitutes accompanying male DWFs, and perhaps the cream of the ignoble crop…the obese, elderly Anglos dawning replica jerseys of the brown-boy capable of producing the the most rigid erection in their pants. Jet fans are nearly as loathsome as the racially-degenerate slobs comprising the ultimate social experiment in Black Nationalism…that being “Steeler-Nation.”

I’d take pleasure in bashing some much-needed racial, social, and cultural consciousness into every white skull in the crowd (especially those featuring the always-humiliating “jock-sniffer war paint”)…

117_jets_fans--300x300.jpg

JetsScott.jpg

9199718-large.jpg

alg_holmes_jump_crowd.jpg

life_i_jets_576.jpg

s100124_colts1bpg-horizontal.jpg

jetstits1.jpg

jetstits2.jpg

patrick_mallon--300x300.jpg

Jock Huffer: “Our city’s Affirmative Action Football Corporation is the best in the land!”

[gulps beer, munches nachos, cheers for negroes, repeats for the next 4 hours]

Last edited:

wile

Master
Lifelong Packer fan and I have to admit some of the fans are an embarrassment beyond belief. It would probably kill them to find out that the black players find them that way as well.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Week 7 could shape up as a great week. Unless Tavaris The Terrible returns from injury, which doesn't seem likely based on reports, there will only be 2 blacks at the helm this week. Freeman and Newton. Vick has a bye.

Also, the Tebow to Decker era begins and I couldn't be more excited.

Also, Carson Palmer's resurgence with the Raiders. I may actually root for them for the first time in my life against the Chiefs.

If Peyton plays, he must bounce back with a strong effort against a weak Seahawks team. All in all, it should be an interesting week.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chuck Noll didn't like Glanville or Bengals head coach Sam Wyche. After a while he wouldn't shake hands with either of them after games.

Noll was a cranky type who had no patience for fools, which meant he detested most sports writers, and never tried to hide it when he didn't like someone. Bill Belichick reminds me a lot of Noll.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I’ve noticed this over the years (and last night on MNF) as well. The rabid, baboon-esque creatures in “Gang Green†appear to consist primarily of boisterous, fraternity-style white males with painted-on clothing, a random assortment of pencil-necked, city-girl white “males,†effeminately shrieking Jew-boys, monstrously ugly Italian drunkards, chest-flashing white prostitutes accompanying male DWFs, and perhaps the cream of the ignoble crop…the obese, elderly Anglos dawning replica jerseys of the brown-boy capable of producing the the most rigid erection in their pants. Jet fans are nearly as loathsome as the racially-degenerate slobs comprising the ultimate social experiment in Black Nationalism…that being “Steeler-Nation.â€

I’d take pleasure in bashing some much-needed racial, social, and cultural consciousness into every white skull in the crowd (especially those featuring the always-humiliating “jock-sniffer war paintâ€)…

117_jets_fans--300x300.jpg

JetsScott.jpg

9199718-large.jpg

alg_holmes_jump_crowd.jpg

life_i_jets_576.jpg

s100124_colts1bpg-horizontal.jpg

jetstits1.jpg

jetstits2.jpg

patrick_mallon--300x300.jpg

Jock Huffer: “Our city’s Affirmative Action Football Corporation is the best in the land!â€

[gulps beer, munches nachos, cheers for negroes, repeats for the next 4 hours]
I remember painting my hair going to Leaf Games 20+ years ago. I would never do that now, in fact I would probably never go to game because of the corporate gauging that goes on. But how does a 40+ year old paint their hair and act like the rioters in Vancouver(sans the violence)? As for the women they are asking to be jumped like the queen in the movie History of the World...:dizzy::thumbdown:

Just to confirm, those Jets fans in the pictures are gay, right?

I mean, no self-respecting heterosexual would ever leave home looking like that.

It's cool that they want to be who they want to be and all, I just wish they'd turn down their d**k worship a notch or two, and maybe kill themselves if they have time after watching Glee.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Pic 7 is my fav. I wish she was solo and it was relatively close up shot. Hooray!

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I haven't liked the Jet's since Wayne Chrebet played for them. Looking at the crowd, there are two things I wonder 1. How can these people afford tickets (probably did sexual favors or sold a baby in the back alley) 2. How can they spell Jets.