NFL Week 6

referendum

Mentor
The runningback situation is very disappointing but to be honest I'm not surprised at all. In terms of the whiter teams not doing well, the Packers and Patriots obviously are and if you look at the Texans schedule things should get better for them over the next month with some easier teams coming along. The Bills are hardly the most white friendly team, but when their one black O-lineman went down today, they had an all-white O-line, and Williams and Kelsey are key players on defense when healthy. The Colts are a huge disappointment, but the one saving grace with that is that if the Texans can right the ship, they'll win the AFC south instead.
One the QB front, we are down to only five black QBs starting in the near future, with Campbell now out for awhile, and Mcnabb should be done with sooner or later. Also, the Cam Newton express seems to have slowed down quite a bit, so on the all important QB front things aren't looking too bad. White tight ends keep on trucking, with Gronkowski, Ballard, Shockey-Olsen, Witten etc all doing ok, and Dallas Clark seems to be getting more involved as well. On the Wide Receiver front, there are some bright spots like Welker, and even the fact of Sanzenbacher sporadicallly getting TD's, and the emergence of Eric Decker.
I think if we focus too much on the disastrous Hillis-Gerhart situation we will get overly discouraged. At least guys like Ryan Kerrigan, the "surprising" Bills O-line, Sean Lee, Justin Smith, Adam Snyder (whose takover of the right guard position from Chilo Rachal has coincided with improvements on the 49ers O-line play) and other unheralded white defenders and important O-lineman are out there leading their teams to victories.

Pie

Guru
Christian Ponder looking impressive replacing McNabb

Toby getting some garbage time action :cry:... I can't stomach the NFL anymore. I give up.

Westside

Hall of Famer
On a somewhat positive note , Danny Woodhead was back in action and in the game towards the end in a nail biter. He had some crucial catches out of the back field to insure the PATS won in the end.

Aron Rodgers being Aron Rodgers is a spectacular thing.

Next week will be big, Tebow getting his first start, and hopefully Woody is on track for an explosive game.

Alot of players got injured this week including some marquee affeletic players.

Although I am concerned about the Hilis situation, all is not loss, he is a proven player and most importantly young. Hopefully his injury is minor. Hillis should just sign else where. If there is an covert conspiracy by the CLE staff to marginalize him, then as I have stated before, White men are our worst enemies. The facilatators of our demise. I hope I am wrong.

The bright spot is that Hillis is a free agent after this season.

And yeh, Jordy with another spectular TD catch and run, but only one reception after. What a joke. But Jordy played along with the Caste System by signing for way under his value.

If you tried to explain this to Nelson he wouldn't know what you were talking about.

referendum

Mentor
Weenieworld says "its entirely possible we've seen the last of Mcnabb". A little optimistic maybe, but I'm in full "crisis in Black QB land" mode right now. Also interesting will be whether the Raiders try to find a black QB replacement for Campbell, such as Garard. The fact that Garard hasn't been signed by anyone is a positive development

bigunreal

Mentor
The Hillis Conspiracy just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. Hillis was quoted after the game as stating he did in fact injure his hamstring, but wanted to "help Montario," who was struggling with picking up blitzers-as he struggles in all aspects of the game-so he volunteered to go back in for a couple of meaningless fourth quarter plays.

There are good reasons to doubt that Hillis is telling the truth here. First, I saw Hillis standing on the sidelines- he looked pissed off and definitely not "injured." ESPN reported early on that Hillis had been benched as a coach's decision. Reading through some of the posts on various Browns' forums, several posters reported seeing Hillis attempting to talk to Shurmur and/or another coach-they even claimed to read his lips saying "Am I going to play?"-and the coach waved him off in disgust.

I said, immediately after the "strep throat" story broke, that it simply made no sense. Kind of like one of those "lone nut" official assasination scenarios. Another poster on a Browns' forum, claiming to get the info. from an assistant to Holmgren, stated that Hillis had it out with Shurmur prior to the Dolphins game over the contract issue, and that's why he didn't play. As was theorized on this forum also, it may very well have been that Hillis opted not to play when Shurmur told him his role was being reduced in the offense. Both theories make a lot more sense than the "strep throat" nonsense.

Coincidence or not, here we have the first genuine star white RB in the NFL for some 25 years, and in a matter of a few games, he has gone from the #1 sports hero in Cleveland, Madden cover boy to a constantly "sick" or "injured," ineffective, barely playing half-FB on a rotten offense. More and more conventional DWFs types are showing up on the Browns' forums, mimicking Hillis by putting "boo hoo" in their posts, clamiing he "sucks," is a "fumbler" and a "one year wonder." DWFs and others can now reasonably claim that Hillis is a "whiner," "greedy," question his toughness and also invoke the ridiculous Madden "curse" to explain things. The power of propaganda is a wonder to behold.

I just wish Hillis would tell the truth- just admit that the coaching staff doesn't see him as a RB, and declare that he's not willing to become a blocking FB. But each time he opens his mouth, he makes things worse. Now that he's bought into the bogus "hamstring" injury-which will, of course, cause his role to be further diminished and probably mean he misses a lot of time-he can't very well publicly state that he's being punished by the coaching staff for advocating for himself and/or his contract situation.

If Shurmur tries to use the "injury" to explain why he wasn't using Hillis heavily, as he promised to do prior to the game, then someone needs to ask him why Hardesty was the goalline back, with Hillis also still in the game, when they scored their first TD. What kind of madman replaces a huge goal line force like Hillis with a smaller pos like Hardesty? And also, Hardesty was also already being inserted into the game on third downs. What kind of lunatic prefers the ultimate hands of stone RB to a back with the best hands of any runner in the game?

At this point, I do hope Hillis is traded, because otherwise he cannot salvage this season. He has lost any chance of signing with another team as an every down back. The only places he could probably go, at this point, and have a huge role would be the Jets, the Cowboys or maybe the Colts. But even in those places, they'd probably try to convert him back to a FB, and use him like another Alstott. It's very sad, and along with the Scam Newton nonsense, the very worst story of this season.

Fenris

Some good points. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but please try to clean up the grammar just a little bit.

Intentionally poor spelling and grammar seems to be the hallmark of our site trolls, as they it seems they want to portray CF posters as uneducated, hysterical idiots.

No offense taken, I am dyslexic, I can fix my typing(mostly) if I take the time, I was just in a hurry to post. I can understand why maintaining a certain level of literacy on the site is beneficial.

foobar75

Master
As some posters have noted, it's definitely true that we have some pockets of success in various positions, namely WR and also on defense. However, the reason most here in CF are so hung up on the Hillis controversy is because RB is the ultimate caste-busting position, not to mention a glamour one after QB.

So, following last year's promising turn of events, we were all hoping that some cracks would begin to appear in this corrupt racist system. By estabilishing a small foothold in this taboo position courtesy of Hillis, Woodhead, and Gerhart, perhaps other white RBs would slowly begin to trickle in, and at least we could have a similar ratio with the black QBs. Some success here could also open other doors, such as at CB, and also continue to solidfy things on the WR front.

But things have gone to hell very quickly in 2011. We are watching the Hillis situation in great dismay, Woodhead appears to have a much reduced role in NE, and Gerhart's prime years are wasting away in MIN. He can barely get garbage carries as evidenced tonight. Then you have players such as Leonard and Hester to have shown to run the ball reasonably well when given the chance, but overall, they are in even worse spots than the first 3 I mentioned.

We're heading into Week 7 now, and it's highly doubtful that Hillis can salvage much out of this season. Yes, he's a FA in 2012, but what will this year do to his market value? Back to back 1000+ yard seasons would've left no question in anyone's mind that he's an elite back and would've allowed him to command a top salary as a starter. But Schurmur will make sure that doesn't happen, so the best we can hope for is a trade this year, or for Hillis to sign as an FA with a team like NE, GB, IND, or heck, maybe consider DEN depending on how the Tebow situation works out.

The speed with which Hillis has been made to become a zero from hero in CLE is absolutely amazing. This is why I start to believe in conspiracies when I mostly dismissed them before.

Highlander

Mentor
Also interesting will be whether the Raiders try to find a black QB replacement for Campbell, such as Garard. The fact that Garard hasn't been signed by anyone is a positive development
It's "Terrell Time" according to one DWF poster on a forum I was reading.

The Hillis Conspiracy just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. Hillis was quoted after the game as stating he did in fact injure his hamstring, but wanted to "help Montario," who was struggling with picking up blitzers-as he struggles in all aspects of the game-so he volunteered to go back in for a couple of meaningless fourth quarter plays.

There are good reasons to doubt that Hillis is telling the truth here. First, I saw Hillis standing on the sidelines- he looked pissed off and definitely not "injured." ESPN reported early on that Hillis had been benched as a coach's decision. Reading through some of the posts on various Browns' forums, several posters reported seeing Hillis attempting to talk to Shurmur and/or another coach-they even claimed to read his lips saying "Am I going to play?"-and the coach waved him off in disgust.

I said, immediately after the "strep throat" story broke, that it simply made no sense. Kind of like one of those "lone nut" official assasination scenarios. Another poster on a Browns' forum, claiming to get the info. from an assistant to Holmgren, stated that Hillis had it out with Shurmur prior to the Dolphins game over the contract issue, and that's why he didn't play. As was theorized on this forum also, it may very well have been that Hillis opted not to play when Shurmur told him his role was being reduced in the offense. Both theories make a lot more sense than the "strep throat" nonsense.

Coincidence or not, here we have the first genuine star white RB in the NFL for some 25 years, and in a matter of a few games, he has gone from the #1 sports hero in Cleveland, Madden cover boy to a constantly "sick" or "injured," ineffective, barely playing half-FB on a rotten offense. More and more conventional DWFs types are showing up on the Browns' forums, mimicking Hillis by putting "boo hoo" in their posts, clamiing he "sucks," is a "fumbler" and a "one year wonder." DWFs and others can now reasonably claim that Hillis is a "whiner," "greedy," question his toughness and also invoke the ridiculous Madden "curse" to explain things. The power of propaganda is a wonder to behold.

I just wish Hillis would tell the truth- just admit that the coaching staff doesn't see him as a RB, and declare that he's not willing to become a blocking FB. But each time he opens his mouth, he makes things worse. Now that he's bought into the bogus "hamstring" injury-which will, of course, cause his role to be further diminished and probably mean he misses a lot of time-he can't very well publicly state that he's being punished by the coaching staff for advocating for himself and/or his contract situation.

If Shurmur tries to use the "injury" to explain why he wasn't using Hillis heavily, as he promised to do prior to the game, then someone needs to ask him why Hardesty was the goalline back, with Hillis also still in the game, when they scored their first TD. What kind of madman replaces a huge goal line force like Hillis with a smaller pos like Hardesty? And also, Hardesty was also already being inserted into the game on third downs. What kind of lunatic prefers the ultimate hands of stone RB to a back with the best hands of any runner in the game?

At this point, I do hope Hillis is traded, because otherwise he cannot salvage this season. He has lost any chance of signing with another team as an every down back. The only places he could probably go, at this point, and have a huge role would be the Jets, the Cowboys or maybe the Colts. But even in those places, they'd probably try to convert him back to a FB, and use him like another Alstott. It's very sad, and along with the Scam Newton nonsense, the very worst story of this season.

As usual, Bigunreal has it backwards with The Hillis Conspiracy. A conspiracy is something you have to hide from view. If Holmgren wanted to reduce Hillis' role, he could easily do so. Hillis' poor start this season made it look like the logical move.

As it now stands, all the Browns have to do is draft a black RB number one in the 2012 draft. That will be the end of Hillis in Cleveland. No "conspiracy" required.

Here is a hypothetical. Suppose a GM and coach wanted to increase the number of white players on a team. It would have to be a "stealth" maneuver. You probably couldn't start a white RB and two white receivers at first. That would raise eyebrows among the MSM and DWFs.

In other words, it WOULD take a conspiracy to place more white players on a NFL team. Blackening a roster does not.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
To say this season is a disappointment thus far is an understatement. Hillis is getting screwed, Austin Collie has become the invisible man in Indy, Nelson has proven to be an outstanding deep threat but is still seeing very few targets each game, and Dalls Clark is having a poor season as well. It seems all they do in Indy is throw the ball to Garcon who has the worst hands in the league. Welker's huge season helps soothe some of the disappointment but I'm sure the bruthas will be doing everything to make sure whitey doesn't get the single season receiving yard record. He was double and triple teamed all game yesterday.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
As usual, Bigunreal has it backwards with The Hillis Conspiracy. A conspiracy is something you have to hide from view.

I disagree. While I don't claim to support bigunreal's theory I certainly think that if something along the lines of the following happened it would definitely be considered a conspiracy:

Discussion between the Commisioner and Clevelands GM:

Commish: 'I don't like this Hillis thing. The competition between him and Vick on the Madden game, his popularity amongst fans, it has the chance to become racially polarizing, and we here at the NFL don't want that."

Cleveland GM: "What can I do?"

Commish: "Running backs come and running backs go, right?"

Cleveland GM: "Yes"

Commish: "Look I got the diversity rep for the players union on my back about other things, Sharpton is complaining again, we don't want to add any fuel to the fire. Do what you need to do."

Cleveland GM: "okay"

I think that is the hypothetical that people are thinking of when talking about a conspiracy. It's not out of the realm of possibility and certainly qualifies as a conspiracy.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The doom and gloom about the entire season is over blown in my opinion. Sure I'm as angry as the next fella here about all of our running backs situations this season, not just Hillis, but we've got alot to be proud of. Big strides in the receiver department and on the defensive side as well. Here's some stats that brightened my day.

The top 15 quarterbacks, according to QB rating, are all White before you run into an afflete (Vick). Unheralded guys like Alex Smith, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Curtis Painter are top 10 while hype-jobs like Scam and Freeman are 25th and 26th respectively. I'm sure the media and DWFs will say the QB rating is racist.

Wes Welker is 100 yards ahead of the closest receiver and is still on pace to go over 2,000 and break the record.

Pat Angerer leads the NFL in tackles with 73. The next closest guy has 58!

Jared Allen is leading the NFL with 9.5 sacks and is on pace to break Strahan's record. Would be nice to see a White man get it back since Farve handed it over.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The doom and gloom about the entire season is over blown in my opinion. Sure I'm as angry as the next fella here about all of our running backs situations this season, not just Hillis, but we've got alot to be proud of. Big strides in the receiver department and on the defensive side as well. Here's some stats that brightened my day.

The top 15 quarterbacks, according to QB rating, are all White before you run into an afflete (Vick). Unheralded guys like Alex Smith, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Curtis Painter are top 10 while hype-jobs like Scam and Freeman are 25th and 26th respectively. I'm sure the media and DWFs will say the QB rating is racist.

Wes Welker is 100 yards ahead of the closest receiver and is still on pace to go over 2,000 and break the record.

Pat Angerer leads the NFL in tackles with 73. The next closest guy has 58!

Jared Allen is leading the NFL with 9.5 sacks and is on pace to break Strahan's record. Would be nice to see a White man get it back since Farve handed it over.

Yes there are a lot of positives but should we wait another 20 or 30 years for a white back to have a 1,000 yard season. If the NFL continues going the way it is that will certainly be the case.

referendum

Mentor
Some more positives: With Brandon Lloyd being traded to the Rams, Eric Deckers position as starter has probably been solidified. The Bengals even started a white man on defense, Dan Skuta, who was in for an injured poly. Also, Bulaga returned for the Packers, and Zombo is back as well, and split time with Walden at linebacker.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Yes there are a lot of positives but should we wait another 20 or 30 years for a white back to have a 1,000 yard season. If the NFL continues going the way it is that will certainly be the case.
I hear you about the Hillis situation but I would gladly trade Welker and Allen setting all time records for another 1,000 yard Hillis year. I think that would mean so much for our cause, not to imply Hillis does not.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer

And, I happen to find the portion of your post that I've bolded "very curious." You must not have watched the Atlanta game? It was a "Total Scam Meltdown".. and it couldn't have come at a better time as the "sissy announcers" were spreading their non-stop BS. I'll leave it at that..

And, oh yeah, Carolina is 1-5 on the season. I'd be more worried about Josh Freeman's Tampa or Jim Harbaugh's 49ers....

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I hear you about the Hillis situation but I would gladly trade Welker and Allen setting all time records for another 1,000 yard Hillis year. I think that would mean so much for our cause, not to imply Hillis does not.

Allen and Welker are going to have a tough time keeping these incredible numbers up. As I stated in my earlier post, the Cowboys were triple teaming Welker at times. Yesterday he only had two receptions up until that last drive when he came through big and came close to 50 receiving yards on the day. Right now he's on pace for over 2,000 yards on the season and the record is 1,848 by Rice. We will know closer to the end of the season whether or not he has a chance at it. Allen is the best defensive end in the game but it's going to be tough to keep up that pace as well.

I disagree. While I don't claim to support bigunreal's theory I certainly think that if something along the lines of the following happened it would definitely be considered a conspiracy:

Discussion between the Commisioner and Clevelands GM:

Commish: 'I don't like this Hillis thing. The competition between him and Vick on the Madden game, his popularity amongst fans, it has the chance to become racially polarizing, and we here at the NFL don't want that."

Cleveland GM: "What can I do?"

Commish: "Running backs come and running backs go, right?"

Cleveland GM: "Yes"

Commish: "Look I got the diversity rep for the players union on my back about other things, Sharpton is complaining again, we don't want to add any fuel to the fire. Do what you need to do."

Cleveland GM: "okay"

I think that is the hypothetical that people are thinking of when talking about a conspiracy. It's not out of the realm of possibility and certainly qualifies as a conspiracy.

Well, have Holmgren and Goodell said anything in public to indicate the conspiracy?

I have a strange story regarding the Peyton Hillis situation. So, a friend of mine who is well aware of the Caste system (though his awakening is still very new) was in a rage today regarding the whole (mis)handeling of Peyton Hillis. He decided to call a local sports radio station here in Philly. He told the producer, "I would like to make an Eagles point, and then comment on the Peyton Hillis situation that's going on in Cleveland." The producer responds,(paraphrasing) "yeah, sorry man, we've gotten a lot of calls on the Peyton Hillis thing and we've been told by management not to let these calls through." He was hung up on. I was standing right there--no BS, that's pretty much verbatim!

Two things--1) Obviously, the radio station doesn't want to start a whole polarizing racial thing on their radio staion, especially when the issue revolves around a White Cleveland player, as opposed to a black Philly player. The "funny" thing is, this is the same radio station where a black caller chimed in with this nugget,"I'm a Giants fan but I also like the Eagles because they start Vick, and he's black like me." The hosts did not even bat an eyelash when the black caller said those words. 2) They've gotten that many calls from people in the Philly area that they decided to cut off discussing Hillis?!? Bizarre.

referendum

Mentor
One thing about teams double teaming Welker. Thats going to leave Gronkowski with more openings, and Woodhead as well when he's playing. In that last drive to win the game, it was pass after pass to one white guy after another, all this on what amounted to a national tv audience, as the only other game on Fox at that time, Tampa vs New Orleans was only being showed in their home markets.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Well, have Holmgren and Goodell said anything in public to indicate the conspiracy?

No, that would fall under your assertion that: "A conspiracy is something you have to hide from view."

dwid

Hall of Famer

I agree, we will have to have Whites have several 1k seasons before they get real shots at runningback. Hopefully Gerhart can get a 1k season soon and Hillis can have a few more. It took 3 straight seasons of Welker going 1,000 before the slot became more acceptable. We had guys like Stokley, Furrey, Curtis, Bennet make a few splashes at wide receiver but it still wasn't enough. Even now its only acceptable to be in the slot. Breaking into the number 2 receiver role is even harder, with only Walter and Hartline consistently playing in that role.

2 roles that seem off limits: number 1 receiver and cornerback. Although Curtis was technically a number 1 receiver when he played, but nobody viewd him as such. Welker is the number 1 receiver right now but not viewed as such. They line him up all over the place, the Saints line Colston up all over the place, hes considered a #1 receiver, Welker is not.

I mean I like seeing our White receivers do well, but I love old school football, running the ball. With Hillis not getting many carries the only way to see that is on the college and high school level.

[video=youtube;ACQARTEo5Bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACQARTEo5Bo[/video]

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hillis is getting the same treatment that most successful White receivers get. Drew Bennett, Bill Schroeder, Mike Furrey, Tim Dwight, Keith Poole, Patrick Jeffers -- all were screwed over the following year after having breakout seasons. Heath Evans, Travis Jervey, Brock Forsey, Brad Hoover -- all started at tailback in "emergency" situations and excelled, only to get no further opportunities to run the ball. Same with Hillis in Denver, and now in Cleveland. Wes Welker and Ed McCaffrey were/are the rare exceptions to the rule.

The difference is that Hillis has a national following and this, as sickening as it is, is going to wise up a lot more people about the rabidly anti-White business known as the NFL.

As far as "conspiracy" vs. "non-conspiracy," the Caste System is just the way things are done, no different for example than the hiring practices of big corporations, or the casting requirements for commercials. No noticeable deviation is allowed or tolerated. The U.S. is a totalitarian Cultural Marxist regime and the Caste System in sports is part of it. It's a conspiracy in a sense, but bigunreal claims every single sporting event is pre-scripted and fixed, including college games. That's considerably different than recognizing that there's a racial Caste System in U.S. sports at work. The Caste System is what we recognize and fight against; we're simply seeing it at work again, attempting to make sure that Hillis's big year was a once in a generation one-off fluke event.