NFL Week 14

dwid

Hall of Famer
Well then I think we need to start reporting Youtube users who post highlights of black players. If white players can't have highlights without the video-maker getting a warning from his ISP then there shouldn't be any black players on YT with highlights either.

good in theory but there is one me and maybe a few others that make highlights of Whites and about a thousand of dwfs making highlights of their favorite affletes, which is why I enjoy those gifs, we could make a collection of those. The saddest part is, most of these White athletes are ignored on the mainstream espn and nfl network highlights, so the average person doesn't know they exist unless they happen to have a White on their fantasy team. Even then they don't know how good the player is unless they tuned in for the game, they see Paul Poz put up big numbers but read on rotoworld that he racks up stats but isn't a "difference maker"

There used to be more highlight videos of old White players like Riggins etc which were also taken down, and the guy that did them didn't just focus on White players, just older players in general. Another guy that just focused on big plays had relatively unknown guys like Keith Poole in them, pretty sure he was taken down too, also didn't just focus on Whites but had quite a few.

dwid

Hall of Famer

Dempsey still holds it for below sea level ;)

Woodhead used and gets a td

just saw the highlights shown during denver's half time for the Vikings, Gerhart's td run edited out, skips to Patterson's td catch and run, I was expecting at least a highlight with some degrading comments like "Peterson goes down but heres Gerhart rumbling, bumbling and stumbling for td", I guess 41 yards is too long to say that.

Last edited:

goyim

Guru
Dempsey still holds it for below sea level ;)

Woodhead used and gets a td

The Rams kicker almost made a 66 yard field goal in Miami last year. He had the distance but pushed it wide.

goyim

Guru
A report is suggesting that Titans are giving up on Jake Locker and will pursue Jay Cutler in free agency. A huge mistake in my opinion. Jake Locker is a rare athlete and was having his best season before dislocating his hip. Jay Cutler is very good but he's older and Locker is just as able of a passer.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Welker will not return, concussion. damn!

Decker is nicked up as well, doesn't seem serious though

Fortitud3

Guru
Hopefully Rivers is alright... Rivers, Gronk, and Welker in one week would be bad...

dwid

Hall of Famer
A report is suggesting that Titans are giving up on Jake Locker and will pursue Jay Cutler in free agency. A huge mistake in my opinion. Jake Locker is a rare athlete and was having his best season before dislocating his hip. Jay Cutler is very good but he's older and Locker is just as able of a passer.

yeah but he seems to be injury prone, Cutler has had his share of injuries too though. Hopefully Locker can wind up in a good situation and stay healthy

How did Welker get a concussion? was he specifically targeted? He rarely gets injured, something about slot receivers that play with Manning getting injuries, mainly concussions, they need to set up more screens for him instead of just the standard leaving him out to hang in the middle of the field.

Welker has some ground to make up if he wants to crack 1k this year. He has been the most consistent White to get 1k (5 seasons with one falling short coming back from a knee injury) which has put White receivers on the map. Nelson and Decker are great but they need at least 1 or 2 more 1k seasons before dwfs take them as serious talents (even though we already know they are).

Gronk had a longshot at 1k as well but a dirty hit ruined any chance of that. At least Welker has 10 tds this year.

Ieroner

That's Welker's 2nd concussion this year. Anybody know how many he's had in his career (including college)? Too many concussions and he'll have the mind of an 80 year old when he's 40...

Hillis is a better runner, blocker, and receiver than Andre Brown. Other than that they are about even as players.

dwid

Hall of Famer
That's Welker's 2nd concussion this year. Anybody know how many he's had in his career (including college)? Too many concussions and he'll have the mind of an 80 year old when he's 40...
He's been jacked up before but I believe those were his first two, he might have had one or two before that but not that I recall. Something about the slot guy in the offense Manning runs as this wasn't a problem with him in Miami or New England. I know he came back pretty early from the first one and you are more prone to get one the sooner you come back, but looking it up, can't find any concussion history besides this year.

And I don't think the first one was that serious, he re entered the game and then they said they thought he showed minor concussion symptoms later on and took him out, then he passed the concussion protocol later in the week, so a mild one. I think he will be fine and they are being overcautious with it, I think they got some flak for letting him reenter the game for the first one.

Last edited:

PamelaOC

Banned
Woodhead and Hillis with TDs in the same game. :thumbsup:

foobar75

Master
Eric Decker with 8/117/1, another monster game.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Hillis, Myers, Woodhead, Decker, Welker all with TDs... what a nice afternoon this is shaping to be!

foobar75

Master
Don't care for either team, but seeing that sh*t eating look on wigger-Pete's face on the sidelines after the loss felt pretty good!