NFL Week 14

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Questionable PI call, but Pats get the TD to go up. Still 30s left, so it's not over yet. These early games have been great.

Don't even care about the questionable pass int call on the browns after the safety tj ward aimed directly for gronk's knee because he is too much of a pussy to play defense the right way. Glad the pats won this game. I hope gronk's ok.

backrow

Hall of Famer
haha, Browns almost got a overtime, thanks to a few amazing catches by Jordan Cameron, who finally had a big game again, over 120 and a TD.

earlier Welker with a score on a short 4th down and now Decker's TD catch is being reviewed.

EDIT damn it, they called him down by contact at 1. shame. he already has 48 yards on 3 catches.

EDIT 2 refs made some TERRIBLE calls today

Welker with a TD?

Gibbon

Guru
Even if they hadn't called PI the Pats would have still had 3 more downs to try to get a first down or a TD.

Yeah but much less time. The 15 yard penalty Edelman drew in the end zone ahead of the kick off was also a fortunate call which could have easily been a non-call. It looked like Edelman alerted the refs to it.

white is right

Hall of Famer
20130818_kkt_ah3_652.0_standard_352.0.jpg

1379623369-Vikings_Sendejo.jpg
Guys Amendola is ethnic Mexican too. If he isn't White it's for political reasons only. Plus he looks like Benniferhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iycC6YhAdw.

PHillisFan

Master
I'm a Pats fan and no way was it legit. Refs very flag happy in that game. Amazing finish literally down to the last second.

I was excited about their chances in the postseason with Gronk back but now with his knee injury their best offensive player might miss the playoffs. Hopefully not.

woody39

Mentor
As a fellow pats fan, I don't think it was PI either but we are owed after the ridiculous call against Carolina. Decisions even themselves out over the season although if i was Browns fan i wouldn't be saying that lol! Edelman and Amendola came up big in the fourth quarter as did Vereen, not as good as Woodhead but a good player for us. Ninkovich was awesome today 7 tackles, two for a loss, a sack and two quarterback hits great game!

dwid

Hall of Famer
haha, Browns almost got a overtime, thanks to a few amazing catches by Jordan Cameron, who finally had a big game again, over 120 and a TD.

earlier Welker with a score on a short 4th down and now Decker's TD catch is being reviewed.

EDIT damn it, they called him down by contact at 1. shame. he already has 48 yards on 3 catches.

EDIT 2 refs made some TERRIBLE calls today

Welker with a TD?
Decker has had several almost touchdowns that came up a yard or two short, thankfully that 4 td game put him up high on the list.

Kaptain

Master
Must be a rule that every reviewed call must go against whitey. This week; Toby's knee down fumble, Decker's seeing eye reversal of a TD, Welker's TD questionable reversal.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm glad to see Decker get 1000 yards easily. He has moved slightly ahead of Nelson as the best white receiver at the moment but any team would kill to have either guy.

The catch by Riley Cooper in that blizzard snowstorm was the catch of the day and maybe of the year. He looked like a baseball centerfielder chasing down a fly ball. His abilty to adjust to the ball and make a one handed catch when you can't even see let alone run was a thing of beauty. How he did it I will never know. Amazing hand/eye coordination and he is having one heck of a season. Glad to see Foles continue his winning ways and the comeback by Brady was magical.

Ieroner

I tried doing this but wound up doing a highlight for the year, its actually a lot of work, as Whites make a lot of big plays every week, that and a couple of cease and desist letters from my internet provider, which is why you haven't seen as many videos from me.

Whoa whoa whoa hold on a second!

Why did you ISP send you cease and desist letters? Was it because they knew (somehow) that you were making a highlight video of white players? If so that is racist and you shouldn't take that. A black fan making a highlight video of big hockey plays by black hockey players would never be told to stop. Or was it for another reason?

foobar75

Master
Currently I'm stuck watching the Wigger Bowl, and hard to decide which team I hate more. Ultimately it's SEA by a small margin.

Is Hillis inactive again? Gerhart's big day hopefully opened some eyes today. I'm sure AP will attempt another miraculous comeback to prevent Toby from starting, but MIN should shut him down for the last 2 meaningless games.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Whoa whoa whoa hold on a second!

Why did you ISP send you cease and desist letters? Was it because they knew (somehow) that you were making a highlight video of white players? If so that is racist and you shouldn't take that. A black fan making a highlight video of big hockey plays by black hockey players would never be told to stop. Or was it for another reason?
NFL copyright footage dmca violation or something like that, read that it could have been someone that reported my ip for the violations which would have taken a bit of work since it has changed, so probably somebody upset with my videos which is why I try to stick to college, but will they go after that next is the question, sec footage has been taken down on youtube, mainly any video of Tebow looking good in college (my videos focused on his athletic abilities more than anything) so I am guessing yes but those were just youtube violations, no letter from my isp like the NFL, which I read was cracking down, even saying at one point fantasy websites that pay can't use official nfl stats, dont think that has been enforced but its infringement according to them.

I mean, thats what i am guessing, someone reported me, I see videos of nfl highlights all the time, mostly black players, where are they getting the footage from? why are they allowed to stay up on youtube? and the same people seem to post them for a long time.

Last edited:

PHillisFan

Master
Early reports are that Gronk suffered a torn acl. Of course MRI is set for Monday so not confirmed yet.

Fortitud3

Guru
Amendola Mexican?

I know Google shows up with his mom being named Rosa, but its actually Rose. His father was the guy hit by the car at Cowboys Stadium.

white is right

Hall of Famer
NFL copyright footage dmca violation or something like that, read that it could have been someone that reported my ip for the violations which would have taken a bit of work since it has changed, so probably somebody upset with my videos which is why I try to stick to college, but will they go after that next is the question, sec footage has been taken down on youtube, mainly any video of Tebow looking good in college (my videos focused on his athletic abilities more than anything) so I am guessing yes but those were just youtube violations, no letter from my isp like the NFL, which I read was cracking down, even saying at one point fantasy websites that pay can't use official nfl stats, dont think that has been enforced but its infringement according to them.

I mean, thats what i am guessing, someone reported me, I see videos of nfl highlights all the time, mostly black players, where are they getting the footage from? why are they allowed to stay up on youtube? and the same people seem to post them for a long time.
The NFL has been cracking down on old Super Bowls and other playoff games. Youtube used to have every broadcast Super Bowl but now only small segments of games are still on Youtube. I don't get this as the games have very little commercial value. This what the fools that promote boxing do and we know where boxing is in terms of mainstream sports coverage.....:thumbdown:

davidholly

Mentor
The NFL has been cracking down on old Super Bowls and other playoff games. Youtube used to have every broadcast Super Bowl but now only small segments of games are still on Youtube. I don't get this as the games have very little commercial value. This what the fools that promote boxing do and we know where boxing is in terms of mainstream sports coverage.....:thumbdown:

Yup it's ridiculous. They also pull NFL films documentaries even though hardly any of the documentaries are even sold by them.

Ieroner

Well then I think we need to start reporting Youtube users who post highlights of black players. If white players can't have highlights without the video-maker getting a warning from his ISP then there shouldn't be any black players on YT with highlights either.

goyim

Guru
Matt Prater just broke the record for longest field goal in NFL history. 64 yards.