Nashville shooter was a "female"...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Many in the transcommunity are calling for genocide of christians and anyone that stands against them. The media defends them. These
sub humans are protesting and storming state capitals all across the U.S.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
No one really knows how far whitey will need to be pushed before he pushes back. I suspect we are quite a ways away still. However I don’t think this going to end well for the freaks.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Florida might be next. They put help wanted ads in all of the cities and states and then a short time later things magically happen.

cd272979d047e318.png

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Many in the transcommunity are calling for genocide of christians and anyone that stands against them. The media defends them. These
sub humans are protesting and storming state capitals all across the U.S.

And when crimes are committed against normal citizens the leftists in the media will just play the dummy card and claim they didn't encourage any such thing. The thing they don't say is that them and their crony leftist politicians just won't enforce the law. Just how antifa and BLM were allowed to just riot and murder and destroy. Therefore, just by default the crimes are committed against us and they go unabated. The article I posted stated this has happened throughout history and this is how the elites get away with crimes against humanity, us normal people who don't go along with their agenda.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Here's a warning to those who may vomit or become ill. What's worse is this lowlife whore wore this shirt to rub in the faces of the Christians about those who were killed in Nashville. See what is marked out and what is in its place. This was after the incident:
1680248785711.png

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The View is one of the most disgusting shows on tv. These are the type of women that sadly countless american women look up
to and their disgusting views rubs off on innocent women over time. Oprah Winfrey was another as Ellen Degeneres and to many
others to even mention. Both the shirt and this disgusting talk show make my blood boil.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Here's a warning to those who may vomit or become ill. What's worse is this lowlife whore wore this shirt to rub in the faces of the Christians about those who were killed in Nashville. See what is marked out and what is in its place. This was after the incident:
View attachment 3843
I thought she was cancelled when she talked about the Holocaust being a dispute among White people. I guess she was just put on ice to pollute the air once again.

S(he) could be put on ice again or genuinely cancelled after this statement....

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The View is one of the most disgusting shows on tv. These are the type of women that sadly countless american women look up
to and their disgusting views rubs off on innocent women over time. Oprah Winfrey was another as Ellen Degeneres and to many
others to even mention. Both the shirt and this disgusting talk show make my blood boil.
True, true.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I thought she was cancelled when she talked about the Holocaust being a dispute among White people. I guess she was just put on ice to pollute the air once again.

S(he) could be put on ice again or genuinely cancelled after this statement....
White is right, I'm going to disagree with your opinion she'll possibly be cancelled or suspended. The reason is the shirt she was wearing was seen by her producers well before she took her place on the set. They gave no objection to her coming out there wearing that, nor was it changed during a commercial break or anything as far as I know. It's blatant hate that was given the green light on national TV.

This callousness in light of the killings done with guns could never be "allowed" toward any other group except White Christians in this day and age. What happened to "Get rid of the guns because of such and such tragedy" and "Let's all bemoan that there are gun owners and the outdated Second Ammendment, blah, blah, blah"?

And heck, the janitor that was killed was an older Black gentleman. Doesn't matter that he was a brutha I guess since he was one of the Christians at a Christian school. Sick indeed.

You are right that she should be put on ice. The producers should fire her and themselves but that ain't gonna happen.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The demonic heartlessness and callousness of the media towards these children is on full display by their silence and even continued push for us to all just pity trans people. No pity for these children or others killed but let's all just pity mentally ill freaks. Disgusting.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer