Nashville shooter was a "female"...

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yesterday we had another tragic shooting but the corporate media once again attempted confuse the masses. The shooter who was a transvestite who had a grudge with her(his) old grammar school shot and killed 6 people.

What I want to know if the shooter had a disguise and slipped through the police net and was on the run in the community would anybody reporting on the crime describe the shooter the way the rest of the world sees the shooter on the run?https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...appears-former-student-police-chief-rcna76876

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Ludicrous that the reports cite those who knew this dude before and refer to the guy as "her" and the article just calls Hale "she' and "her". Total ********. A man who was a murderous freak. The school will probably be investigated for "hate", being a Christian school. They must have made him "feel bad".

icsept

Master
Wow, imagine that. Another school shooting with a political twist. Y’all are getting played.

Flint

Mentor
I think you guys got this wrong. This was done by a woman that may have identified as a man recently. It does not appear to be a dude in a dress. But a dyke in combat gear. They refer to her as "she" because that's what she was when she attended the school. She played on the girls basketball team (the only white) in Junior High, and I don't think they were letting some whiteboy take a spot from a sister. Her silly trans identification is just a stupid game young white girls play nowadays because it's the only way they can claim victim status.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I think you guys got this wrong. This was done by a woman that may have identified as a man recently. It does not appear to be a dude in a dress. But a dyke in combat gear. They refer to her as "she" because that's what she was when she attended the school. She played on the girls basketball team (the only white) in Junior High, and I don't think they were letting some whiteboy take a spot from a sister. Her silly trans identification is just a stupid game young white girls play nowadays because it's the only way they can claim victim status.
OK, I may be wrong. That is somewhat surprising considering the link is from NBC news. And you know they are always super sensitive about "properly identifying" someone's gender correctly, LOL sick. They called it a "she" and "her" throughout the article and had stated in the early part of the article that it was transgender. So throughout the rest of the article when they called it "her" and "she" I figured it was a dude automatically. Crazy bozo world we live in now we don't even know because people won't deal in facts.

icsept

Master
These events are brought to you by the government and the media. The two biggest liars on earth. For the last 10+ years, random people have randomly shot up schools (and the occasional night club, theater, church or mall). It’s so formulaic and and repetitive propaganda to disarm America. It can’t be more obvious. But I’m wasting my time.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
These events are brought to you by the government and the media. The two biggest liars on earth. For the last 10+ years, random people have randomly shot up schools (and the occasional night club, theater, church or mall). It’s so formulaic and and repetitive propaganda to disarm America. It can’t be more obvious. But I’m wasting my time.

Great minds think alike! You nailed it bro. So true. If America loses the right to bear arms we are gonna be enslaved worse than ever!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
So I guess you are saying that it didn't happen and nobody has died. Correct?

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think the corporate media censors were so confused by this FUBAR situation they didn't know what to let pass the editorial censors. I know this had me fooled by the various obvious female photos. I just assumed it was a small sissy male not a dyke type....

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Why did the shooter change their shoes? People don't notice alot of stuff.

403fd8ab9664c57d.jpg

icsept

Master
I’m not buying the changing shoes meme. Seems too convenient, easily fakeable. These psyops are just full of misinformation ahd misdirection. I reject the entire story as absurd and totally unrelated to true crime. There’s plenty of real crime, and it does not look like school shootings. Those are gun grabber, psychological warfare fantasies.

Flint

Mentor
Geez nothing real ever happens for some of you guys. What possible advantage to the left is a transgender mass murder? If they were faking something why fake this?

Geez nothing real ever happens for some of you guys. What possible advantage to the left is a transgender mass murder? If they were faking something why fake this?

They are too lacking in perspective to see this. The last thing the left would fake is a shooting of a Christian school by a "transgender" type. The MSM will drop the story as soon as they can.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not every one is fake but the majority are in my and countless other people's opinion. They create order out of chaos. Divide and
Conquer. Destroy and rebuild society in their image from the ashes. The Phoenix Firebird Rising.

Why would they do it? First to continue to divide and make people hate each other and just as important they must take the guns away. They
can never have enough shootings until they try to remove the 2nd ammendment.

Warhawk_46

Master
They are too lacking in perspective to see this. The last thing the left would fake is a shooting of a Christian school by a "transgender" type. The MSM will drop the story as soon as they can.
Exactly. This is 100% a real tragedy.
This woman shot up a school. Trans people -who until recently were considered mentally ill - have a 42% suicide rate (same for both pre and post op) and the media and leftists in government have been fanning the flames telling these crazy people that conservatives and Christians are trying to create a “trans genocide.” They know something like this would happen. And they will use it and others to come to convince Christians to give up their right to protect themselves.

If anything the devolution of society is more reason to arm ourselves because we cannot rely on police (government) to protect us.

When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
One of the most accurate and important articles we could read, especially in the time we are in here and now. Please read this my CF friends. Thank you all in advance:

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What every American must reckonize is that whether these are real or not they want to take our guns away. Look at history to what
happened to every country where this happened. It doesn't end well. In my opinion some are real and some are fake but we live in a
very evil world where even our leaders around the world are evil. They only fear their citizens when they are armed. People cannot for
any reason ever give up the right to bear arms. It is what makes America one of the last places on earth for some freedoms.

Bad people, criminals and gangs will always have guns. Plus our rulers have them and that is why the Founding Fathers said the right
to bear arms shall not be infringed!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The Nashville shooting happened and the above article is very apropos. Three Christian White kids and three adults are dead because of antichristian hatred. The media stokes it and here we are. Everyone should that article.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Classic Communist Takeover to take away all of our rights. We are in big trouble. Leftists paid by Big George. Why is it when
ever the commie scum liberals invade govt' buildings the politicians never fear. It's almost like it's all set up. That's it. The worlds
a stage. You can't believe almost anything anymore. Then add in the green screen technology and even wars can be fakes. Even
Alien Invasions. Call me crazy but that will be one of the final cards played. Welcome to the new soviet union.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
One of the most accurate and important articles we could read, especially in the time we are in here and now. Please read this my CF friends. Thank you all in advance:
This article sums up how things need to play out very astutely.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Thanks Warhawk 46 for taking the time to read it. It is an accurate description of where things are at this point from a truly Biblical worldview and even pragmatically even if one isn't a Christian. Just 3 1/2 years ago we were not where we are now. Some aspects even less time. It's not for the timid now. No faint of heartness will cut it. Our enemies are now ruthless.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

The article is spot on. Man up gentlemen. It's gonna get alot worse but you have to fight with honor or become a slave forever.
Americans of the past had more courage as teenagers than most adults today. We have to stand up and we have to push back as
if our lives depend on it because it does!