Jurgen Brahmer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Macaroni is getting really good at not just losing, but losing in an ugly way. He did again. If he isn't getting flattened like a pancake he's getting his face crashed. You gotta check out this picture:

482959207.jpg

I agree. He was absolutely demolished by David Haye in 2008 and then suffered knockout loses to Ola Alofabi and Denis Lebedev. He needs to retire as soon as possible, before he gets permanent damage.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Macaroni is getting really good at not just losing, but losing in an ugly way. He did again. If he isn't getting flattened like a pancake he's getting his face crashed. You gotta check out this picture:

482959207.jpg

What kind of calorie restricted diet did his team have in on to make 175? Also usually when a guy gets a mouse this bad he was thumbed. I recall Scott Frank accusing Larry Holmes of thumbing him when they fought 30ish years ago. His mouse wasn't nearly this bad. I agree with the other comments about Macranelli needing to call it a day, boxing doesn't need more James Toneys and Meldrick Taylors.