Interesting article about Tebow

PHillisFan

Master
probably from his college days, couldn't find out, but did find out that they left this out : If I had a Tim Tebow, I might change my mind. You do not find the 6'4", 240-pound, 4.6 quarterbacks too many times." I am assuming its college because it turns out Tebow is 6'2 or 6'3 at the tallest

The left it out for the sake of their argument. All I know is that Tim Tebow will not run himself out of the league because it pleases the dwfs. Someone will give him a shot. He didn't get this far by quitting.

PHillisFan

Master
[video=youtube;st7JRB4U3fQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st7JRB4U3fQ[/video]

This segment was probably discussed here before I joined up, but in retrospect notice how the negroes start whining about opportunity and Tebow getting more shots than the afleet black quarterbacks because hes white. It's a load of crap. The dwfs wanted to make a mockery out of him and then run him out. That's been the plan all along. Kordell Stewart had years in Pittsburgh until he sucked and sucked even more in Chicago. Tim Tebow had what? 2 Years in Denver, took a bad Denver team to win 7 out of 8 games and then got booted. It's not like the majority of Denver fans were asking for Denver to get rid of Tebow. This year they lost their playoff game with Peyton Manning with the same defense from last year. And that's no knock against Peyton because I like Peyton. Bottomline so far Tebow 1 win and Manning one of the all time greats 0 wins. That might change next year though. The difference between Tebow and the other black quarterbacks from the past is that none of them could fire up and make a team believe in the qb like Tebow can. He's a lightning rod. I can appreciate Skip's support for Tebow, but this whole empathy act for the negroes racial plight is weak and disgusting. Some some dignity Skip.

I truly believe Tebow will find a place next year and possibly start. He has too much value and unfortunately will probably not cost too much. I think there is at least 2 teams that are playing their cards close to their chest with him. I guarantee Tebow(and Smith) would have got the ball in the endzone on those 4 downs.