Hatton Didn't Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The ref was on the payroll and wouldn't let him fight inside. That's the bottom line. Hatton was manhandling Mayweather on the inside. I don't care what their crooked don king record books say, the fight was No Contest - and if things were really fair, the fight should be awarded to Hatton because he was in there fighting against two men, and the ref wasn't even putting on an act of being fair, at one point getting so anxious to earn his pay check that he deducted a point from Hatton for no apparent reason.

ww

G

werewolf said:
The ref was on the payroll and wouldn't let him fight inside. That's the bottom line. Hatton was manhandling Mayweather on the inside. I don't care what their crooked don king record books say, the fight was No Contest - and if things were really fair, the fight should be awarded to Hatton because he was in there fighting against two men, and the ref wasn't even putting on an act of being fair, at one point getting so anxious to earn his pay check that he deducted a point from Hatton for no apparent reason.

ww
smiley36.gif

Fool

Hatton got stopped thats about as DEFINITIVE a loss as you can get

Your looking for excuses is pathetic but then again you are the fool who has been run off many a board when you failed to prove your ridiculous theory that Louis vs Schmelling 2 was fixed.

No amount of crying and looking for excuses will change this fact

Floyd Mayweather KO 10 Ricky Hatton

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
ww

That may all be true but here's how it works in boxing and you know this: a big time fighter has to control for all of the factors. It's a dirty game and he and his people have to make sure the ref, the judges, the crowd, the corner people are all on the up an up or some slimeball is going to take a payday from them. That's why the East Europeans almost always fight in Germany or E. Europe, they can control the situation better. When a fighter comes to Don King's America he's asking for trouble and if he can't get a straight ref then he has to overcome it or lose. They set all this up at contract signing time so Hatton and his people got no one to blame but themselves.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
No amount of crying and looking for excuses will change this fact:

Whites own 16 of the 20 belts from middleweight to heavyweight.

G

jaxvid said:
werewolf said:
ww

That may all be true but here's how it works in boxing and you know this: a big time fighter has to control for all of the factors. It's a dirty game and he and his people have to make sure the ref, the judges, the crowd, the corner people are all on the up an up or some slimeball is going to take a payday from them. That's why the East Europeans almost always fight in Germany or E. Europe, they can control the situation better. When a fighter comes to Don King's America he's asking for trouble and if he can't get a straight ref then he has to overcome it or lose. They set all this up at contract signing time so Hatton and his people got no one to blame but themselves.

I don't know if hatton's corner was protesting at all. They didn't show any between round video on Romanian tv. At one point, when hatton told the "referee" to kiss his ass (the highlight of the fight for me), I thought that the fight might end then and there and Hatton's cornermen come rushing out and a pier six brawl develop. I think that this was more than the usual fixed judges and subtle ref bias, Jax. This ref made house ref Randy Neumann look subtle by comparison.

The Europeans need to start their own boxing leagues and seperate themselves from the gangster ABC things and the blatantly crooked don king judges and referees.

wwEdited by: werewolf

G

"...you failed to prove your ridiculous theory that Louis vs Schmelling 2 was fixed."

Yo, a-hole with many names: I have presented the evidence that I have on many occasions, and all that you and your ilk can do in response is foam at the mouth and call me nasty names and plunk your little fat ****got fingers down on the ban button.

ww

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I watched Round 10 on YouTube again. There were five clinches before Hatton got tagged with the left, the ref broke up three of them. The first two he let them fight out, the latter three he stepped in when Mayweather draped his arms over Hatton's and pinned them under his arms.

Some of the comments on the video wrote that even the announcers said Cortez was too involved in the fight in the early rounds.

I missed the part where Hatton told Cortez to kiss his a**. Anyone want to give a brief description of what happened and when it occurred?

G

I missed the part where Hatton told Cortez to kiss his a**. Anyone want to give a brief description of what happened and when it occurred?

He didn't tell him in words, but he bent over and presented his backside to the son of a bitch. One of boxing's classic moments for me!

ww

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
White Shogun said:

He didn't tell him in words, but he bent over and presented his backside to the son of a bitch. One of boxing's classic moments for me!

When did this occur, and was it obvious that's what he was doing?

werewolf said:
The ref was on the payroll and wouldn't let him fight inside. That's the bottom line.

ww

No. Thats the ramblings of either a agent provacatuer troll trying to make this site look bad or someone who didn't actually watch the fight.

Caste football makes tremendous points about the very important topic of anti white discrimination in sports and threads like these simply reinforce the notion to our enemies and random people that we are trying tog et out message out to that this site is the sports wing of stormfront for bitter twisted delusional whites.

Please think before making nonsensical threads like these again.

G

Trooper Thorn said:
werewolf said:
The ref was on the payroll
and wouldn't let him fight inside. That's the bottom line.

ww

No. Thats the ramblings of either a agent provacatuer troll trying to make
this site look bad or someone who didn't actually watch the fight.

Caste football makes tremendous points about the very important topic
of anti white discrimination in sports and threads like these simply
reinforce the notion to our enemies and random people that we are trying
tog et out message out to that this site is the sports wing of stormfront
for bitter twisted delusional whites.

Amen

johnnyboy

Guru
werewolf said:

ww

what are you talking about?? "manhandling Mayweather on the inside"? did you see the actual fight??? you're either an undercover "troll" trying to make this site look bad or you're freaking delusional. hatton got knocked out. he didnt get robbed or screwed on a bogus decision. he got knocked out! and u know something? theres no shame in that.hatton went up againsta dominant fighter and he got dominated. it sucks to have to admit that. and it will suck even more to have to hear floyd's loud ass brag about it for the next year, but you what? it happened. hatton lost. floyd won. end of story.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Trooper Thorn said:
werewolf said:
The ref was on the payroll and wouldn't let him fight inside. That's the bottom line.

No. Thats the ramblings of either a agent provacatuer troll trying to make this site look bad or someone who didn't actually watch the fight.

Agent provacateur? You're funny. Ricky may not have won the fight if he had been able to stay inside and do his thing, but the ref certainly did everything possible to screw him over.

johnnyboy

Guru
Trooper Thorn said:
werewolf said:

ww

Caste football makes tremendous points about the very important topic of anti white discrimination in sports and threads like these simply reinforce the notion to our enemies and random people that we are trying tog et out message out to that this site is the sports wing of stormfront for bitter twisted delusional whites.

finally, the voice of reason

johnnyboy

Guru
White Shogun said:

i hate Mayweather. i hate him enough thati always bet money against him, even though i know im probably just throwing it away. in a perfect world, he would fight Cotto or Margarito or a smaller version of Pavlik and by the grace of god, get his jaw broken. i will seriously throw a "PBF finally lost party" the day he loses. and from that day forth i'll celebrate that day as a personal holiday.

BUT, i refuse to detach myself from reality. no matter how much it hurts to see hatton get knocked out. i'll swallow that bitter pill and take my loss like a man. im not going to emulate the black hip hop culture and blame my failures, troubles, defeats,misfortunes, or in this case, disappointments on some behind the scenes force or boogyman/referee. im not going to make up excuses or point the finger at someone else, every time i fail or get disappointed or a white fighter gets knocked out. im pretty sure ricky hatton wont either. i suggest you grow some character and do the same.

stop bitchin and move on. he got knocked out for godssakes. think about how ridiculous you sound. i tell all my friends about this website and i tell them its the only place i found on the internet where intelligent people can discuss the very real issue of anti-white discrimination in an adult manner. please dont make a liar out of me or anyone else on this site whoareactually trying to get people to come to this site and take it seriously. to get people to look for themselves at the stats and acccomplishments of great athletes who get ignored year after year, and make them tHINK about this problem, or at the very least become aware of it. if you take away "reason" and "truth" and "accountability" from this site then everyone here who wants to change the american sports landscape for the better might as well log off and go back to believing in the black myth. then you white shogun and all your other friends who wont accept a painful yet decisive defeat, can have the site to yourselves and turn it into one big circle jerk, where nothing of value or substance gets discussed and the only reason people log on is to read the latest versions of nonsensical black jokes.
Edited by: johnnyboy

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
It's not a big deal but it's worth talking about. It's a crooked sport so the subject shouldn't be taboo. Hell maybe the Russians are paying people off so their guys can win, I don't know, no one here does, but so what, one thread and really only one guy pushing the idea is not like everbody here is crying that the fix was on.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
White Shogun said:

i hate Mayweather. i hate him enough that i always bet money against him, even though i know im probably just throwing it away. in a perfect world, he would fight Cotto or Margarito or a smaller version of Pavlik and by the grace of god, get his jaw broken. i will seriously throw a "PBF finally lost party" the day he loses. and from that day forth i'll celebrate that day as a personal holiday.

BUT, i refuse to detach myself from reality. no matter how much it hurts to see hatton get knocked out. i'll swallow that bitter pill and take my loss like a man. im not going to emulate the black hip hop culture and blame my failures, troubles, defeats,misfortunes, or in this case, disappointments on some behind the scenes force or boogyman/referee. im not going to make up excuses or point the finger at someone else, every time i fail or get disappointed or a white fighter gets knocked out. im pretty sure ricky hatton wont either. i suggest you grow some character and do the same.

stop bitchin and move on.

Must have a hit a nerve. Edited by: White Shogun

johnnyboy

Guru
White Shogun said:
johnnyboy said:
White Shogun said:

i hate Mayweather. i hate him enough that i always bet money against him, even though i know im probably just throwing it away. in a perfect world, he would fight Cotto or Margarito or a smaller version of Pavlik and by the grace of god, get his jaw broken. i will seriously throw a "PBF finally lost party" the day he loses. and from that day forth i'll celebrate that day as a personal holiday.

stop bitchin and move on.

Must have a hit a nerve.

here i edited my comment and i'll stop beating the dead horse after posting this...

i hate Mayweather. i hate him enough thati always bet money against him, even though i know im probably just throwing it away. in a perfect world, he would fight Cotto or Margarito or a smaller version of Pavlik and by the grace of god, get his jaw broken. i will seriously throw a "PBF finally lost party" the day he loses. and from that day forth i'll celebrate that day as a personal holiday.

stop bitchin and move on. he got knocked out for godssakes. think about how ridiculous you sound. i tell all my friends about this website and i tell them its the only place i found on the internet where intelligent people can discuss the very real issue of anti-white discrimination in an adult manner. please dont make a liar out of me or anyone else on this site whoareactually trying to get people to come to this site and take it seriously. to get people to look for themselves at the stats and acccomplishments of great athletes who get ignored year after year, and make them tHINK about this problem, or at the very least become aware of it. if you take away "reason" and "truth" and "accountability" from this site then everyone here who wants to change the american sports landscape for the better might as well log off and go back to believing in the black myth. then you white shogun and all your other friends who wont accept a painful yet decisive defeat, can have the site to yourselves and turn it into one big circle jerk, where nothing of value or substance gets discussed and the only reason people log on is to read the latest versions of nonsensical black jokes.

cjay

some people here are taking this way too hard. hatton is a very good, maybe great fighter who moved up a weight class and lost to a man that is unquestionably the best black boxer active in the world, and who many people think is the best, most skilled fighter period. it would have been great if hatton had won, but 2007 has still been a great year for white boxers.

PitBull

Guru

Knockout, White Shogun! Hit him flush on the chin, and he dropped like bag
of rocks!

Oh well. This may not be the most popular site on the net, but at least the
people here know what they are talking about.

I wondered how long it would take to flush a few of these "Troll 2.0" guys
out.Edited by: PitBull

Bart

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
im not going to make up excuses or point the finger at someone else, every time i fail or get disappointed or a white fighter gets knocked out. im pretty sure ricky hatton wont either. i suggest you grow some character and do the same. stop bitchin and move on.

Oh, shut up! Who the hell are you tospeak ofShogun's character? We discuss all types of subjects and white Shogun is one of the most balanced, well thought of and intelligent posters here and has been for quite some time. How many sockpuppets do you have, by the way? I'm in a sh*tty mood, so if you want to fight, as our commander in chimp would say, "Bring it on."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RWNlQnfFlUk here is the You tube link. The referee did play a much more active roll than usual, he showed obvious favoritism for Mayweather but Hatton's corner literally threw the towel in. But I did notice the following irregularities in Tee ref's behavior.
1. When Hatton had PBF trapped in a corner the ref broke them ups, if PBF had Hatton in the corner he let them fight.
2. The point he deducted was because Hatton hit PBF behind the head while PBF's trying to hide in the ropes ( I know that sounds stupid but I can't think of any other way to describe it) He however had no problem with PBF throwing repeated elbows which are equally illegal.
3. He let PBF clinch fro several seconds at a time when he was hurt and made Hatton break immediately.
4. Repeatedly slapped Hatton on the butt, he did share the same attractionwith Mayweather. Through round 9 I would have scored it 78-73 for Hatton.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
First things first, thank you Bart, for your spirited defense of my character. My mother thanks you, as do I.
smiley2.gif

johnnyboy said:
then you white shogun and all your other friends who wont accept a painful yet decisive defeat, can have the site to yourselves and turn it into one big circle jerk, where nothing of value or substance gets discussed and the only reason people log on is to read the latest versions of nonsensical black jokes.

johnnyboy has taken my distaste for his posts in this thread as agreement with the thread starter, which is not the case. If you'd bother to read my posts on the subject, from the very beginning, I doubted that Hatton would win, although I did not think he would be knocked out but rather lose by decision. I have also said in other threads on this particular forum (boxing) that I do not think the referee was ultimately responsible for Hatton's loss.

Now, if you are really serious about supporting CF and spreading the word, perhaps you should actually consider becoming a member and showing that you actually mean what you say and put your money where your mouth is. That way when you share your concern about this site and where it's headed, it might mean something.

johnnyboy

Guru
Bart said:
johnnyboy said:
im not going to make up excuses or point the finger at someone else, every time i fail or get disappointed or a white fighter gets knocked out. im pretty sure ricky hatton wont either. i suggest you grow some character and do the same. stop bitchin and move on.

Oh, shut up! Who the hell are you tospeak ofShogun's character? We discuss all types of subjects and white Shogun is one of the most balanced, well thought of and intelligent posters here and has been for quite some time. How many sockpuppets do you have, by the way? I'm in a sh*tty mood, so if you want to fight, as our commander in chimp would say, "Bring it on."

white shogun took a jab at me and i responded accordingly. he put a comment with my username and linked it to the wikipedia entry for multiple personality disorder. thats why i responded. i didnt seek him out or make fun of him or accuse him of having multiple personality disorder. reread the post if you dont believe me.

anyways, like i stated before. im done beating a dead horse. you and shogun are right im wrong. i guess i must have watched the wrong fight. maybe mayweather really isnt a great fighter and the referee was the only reason he knocked out hatton. stranger things have happened.

no im not going to "fight" you. you realize we're on the internet right? nevermind. take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.