Hatton Didn't Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick look at my IP address will show that I only post under one name but making childish ad hominem jabs is a lot easier than coming up with an intelligent response I suppose.

If you want to jump to the defense of an idiot who is making your site and the message of anti white discrimination in sports look bad with moronic unfounded conspiracy theories then be my guest.

Here is weretard making this exact same thread on boxrec http://www.boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74069

Notice the response he gets. Great rep for castefootball there but I'll bet whiteshogun will defend him by accusing everyone on boxrec of being one guy who posts under different names.

Bart

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
anyways, like i stated before. im done beating a dead horse. you and shogun are right im wrong.

We can finally agree on something.
smiley36.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
he put a comment with my username and linked it to the wikipedia entry for multiple personality disorder.

Did you read the symptoms of the disorder? Trooper Thorn understood the point - I felt that the three of you are either friends or sock puppets.

Trooper Thorn said:
Here is weretard making this exact same thread on boxrec http://www.boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74069

Notice the response he gets. Great rep for castefootball there but I'll bet whiteshogun will defend him by accusing everyone on boxrec of being one guy who posts under different names.

Obviously you guys aren't reading what I'm posting. I have already said many times that I do not agree with werewolf's opinion that 'Hatton did not lose.' You are confusing my disagreement with the content of your posts as de facto support of werewolf's position. The crux of our disagreement is this:

T,T, and B: 'weretard should not make threads that say Hatton did not lose.'

WS: 'weretard can make threads that say Hatton did not lose.'

T,T, and B: 'White Shogun thinks Hatton didn't lose, too!''

It seemed odd to me that the three of you posted the same material one right after the other. Tartan Pride was lampooning and making comical remarks about Hatton in another post as well. My disagreement with the three of you isn't how Hatton lost or whether the fight was fixed. I take umbrage with you for what appears to me to be going out of your way to criticize Hatton. Many others have posted on this forum about this fight without saying Hatton looked like a cartoon character, etc.

Furthermore, the three of you combined have less than a hundred posts. Now, I'll be the first to say that how long or how much you post is not necessarily indicative of intelligence or reason, but telling everyone else what they should and shouldn't in that case takes some, dare I say it, chutzpah? I'm sure if one of the moderators or the site administrator thought this thread was going to damage the integrity of this site, they'd remove it. I for one would take your stated concern for growing this site more seriously if you were members.

Edited by: White Shogun

G

White Shogun said:
werewolf said:
White Shogun said:
I missed the part where Hatton told Cortez to kiss his a**. Anyone want to give a brief description of what happened and when it occurred?

He didn't tell him in words, but he bent over and presented his backside to the son of a bitch. One of boxing's classic moments for me!

When did this occur, and was it obvious that's what he was doing?

It occurred immediately after the so-called ref deducted a point from Hatton to make it clear to his bosses that he was earning his pay.

And again, all the irrelevant bullsh*t from all the usual irrelevant politically correct bullsh*tters aside, the fight should be declared no contest because Cortez was bent and did not let Hatton fight.

ww

G

Not only was Cortez bent, but, as expected, so were the judges, and they even prepared a special extra-large ring for Mayweather. There should be a rematch in the UK with a specially made extra small ring, and special judges who are Hatton's mates, and a referee equivalent to Joe Cortez. Perhaps they could find one like that in their prison system and let him out on parole to referee the fight.

ww

G

Uh, Johnny Boy, if you don't mind my asking, how come you got a pooftah's limp wrist as your avatar?

hand_neg.jpg

wwEdited by: werewolf

G

Perhaps they could find one like that in their prison system and let him out on parole to referee the fight...

And I know exactly who I want to ref the rematch in the UK, one of Britain's most famous prisoners, Charles Bronson!

Bronson2DM_228x345.jpg

ww Edited by: werewolf

johnnyboy

Guru
White Shogun said:
johnnyboy said:
he put a comment with my username and linked it to the wikipedia entry for multiple personality disorder.

Did you read the symptoms of the disorder? Trooper Thorn understood the point - I felt that the three of you are either friends or sock puppets.

Trooper Thorn said:

Obviously you guys aren't reading what I'm posting. I have already said many times that I do not agree with werewolf's opinion that 'Hatton did not lose.' You are confusing my disagreement with the content of your posts as de facto support of werewolf's position. The crux of our disagreement is this:

T,T, and B: 'weretard should not make threads that say Hatton did not lose.'

WS: 'weretard can make threads that say Hatton did not lose.'

T,T, and B: 'White Shogun thinks Hatton didn't lose, too!''

It seemed odd to me that the three of you posted the same material one right after the other. Tartan Pride was lampooning and making comical remarks about Hatton in another post as well. My disagreement with the three of you isn't how Hatton lost or whether the fight was fixed. I take umbrage with you for what appears to me to be going out of your way to criticize Hatton. Many others have posted on this forum about this fight without saying Hatton looked like a cartoon character, etc.

Furthermore, the three of you combined have less than a hundred posts. Now, I'll be the first to say that how long or how much you post is not necessarily indicative of intelligence or reason, but telling everyone else what they should and shouldn't in that case takes some, dare I say it, chutzpah? I'm sure if one of the moderators or the site administrator thought this thread was going to damage the integrity of this site, they'd remove it. I for one would take your stated concern for growing this site more seriously if you were members.

wouldnt it have been easier to just ask me or talk to me to find out what im about? why automatically assume that im a "sock puppet"? and then proceed to make a joke at my expense? is it so difficult to believe that myself, Tartan ,and Trooper all find werewolfs comments to be ridiculous? why take a jab at me, when ive never done that to you?

have you read any of my posts regarding this fight. especially the ones right before the fight? are you at all confused as to whom i was rooting for? where exactly did i "ridicule" him? what post?

when u say tartan was making comical remarks, are you talking about the post where he's referring to hattons head hitting the turnbuckle (i think thats what its called) and jerking back at a very weird angle. thats what i assumed he was referring to and to be honest i thought that was funny. as did every guy that saw the fight at my home. white and black. it was one of those "oh damn!!! look at that sh*t!!" moment amongst friends, that is usually followed by old bar fight stories where everyone talks about the best/strangest/weirdest punch/knockout they've ever seen. i wasnt making fun of ricky. i think hes a brave, gutsy fighter whogot knocked out by a boxer that may very wellbe the best pure boxer ive ever seen. theres nothing to ridicule about that.

i dont know tartan or trooper personally but even though i am a newbie to this sight, i thinkits clear theres two kinds of posters here. the kind that believes the discrimanation against these athletes is wrong and wants to see that change, but stillmanages to keep a gripon reality and acknowledge thatsometimesthese great athletes (in this case ricky)will get whooped, and when that happens will refrain from making stuff up or becoming delusional...and then there's posters like werewolf thathate the caste system so much theyve becomebitter andhave decided to live in a fantasy world where never admitting defeat to a black athletebecomes more important than bringing to light the very real racismthat hundreds of athletes in america have to endure simply bc they have less melanin than their black counterparts.

i didnt know this was a paysite. i dont remember ever getting an email about dues or membership fees. its something i'd be interested in, although i'd have to make sure guys like werewolf arent the ones in charge. rest assured howvever, if i did become a member i wouldnt harp on that fact every time i got into a disagreement.

for what its worth, im sorry if i offended you and i genuinely hope we can be cool.

cheers

johnnyboy

Guru
werewolf said:
Uh, Johnny Boy, if you don't mind my asking, how come you got a pooftah's limp wrist as your avatar?

hand_neg.jpg

ww

it was either that or a naked picture of your mom. i went with somethingi figured not everyone had seen before.

is this satisfying? do you feel good after having a childish argument?

G

What does all your verbose bullsh*tting have to do with the subject of this thread, pooftah?

hand_neg.jpg

ww

G

"...im sorry if i offended you and i genuinely hope we can be cool."

Or are you just here to try to meet a new boyfriend?

hand_neg.jpg

ww

johnnyboy

Guru
werewolf said:
"...im sorry if i offended you and i genuinely hope we can be cool."

Or are you just here to try to meet a new boyfriend?

hand_neg.jpg

ww

you're delusional. please dont tell any people you meet about the existence ofa caste system against white athletes in america. having you explain it will only hurt the cause.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
for what its worth, im sorry if i offended you and i genuinely hope we can be cool.

Thanks johnnyboy. I apologize for offending you as well.

Caste Football isn't a 'pay site,' per se, but it is funded by donations and membership fees. You can find out more about it in the 'About Us' and 'Help This Site' links at the upper left hand corner of the forum page. The owner of the site is Don Wassall.

By the way, I am not affiliated with the ownership or maintenance of this site in any way. I am a member only.

G

johnnyboy said:
werewolf said:
"...im sorry if i offended you and i genuinely hope we can be cool." Or are you just here to try to meet a new boyfriend?
hand_neg.jpg
ww

you're delusional. please dont tell any people you meet about the existence of a caste system against white athletes in america. having you explain it will only hurt the cause.

Go f**k yourself, ****got.

As always, if you dare to even mention injustices perpetrated against White fighters, or White people in general, they come out of the woodwork, cursing and spiting and calling you Nasty Names.

ww

G

" Hatton Didn't Lose"

Aside from all their bullsh*t and name-calling, this is the bottom line:

Hatton was not allowed to fight. His arms are much shorter than Mayweather's and he needed to fight on the inside, but the crooked referee wouldn't let him fight on the inside, and constantly disrupted his concentration as well. The fight should be declared No Contest.

ww

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
johnnyboy said:
werewolf said:
"...im sorry if i offended you and i genuinely hope we can be cool." Or are you just here to try to meet a new boyfriend?
hand_neg.jpg
ww

you're delusional. please dont tell any people you meet about the existence of a caste system against white athletes in america. having you explain it will only hurt the cause.

Go f**k yourself, ****got.

As always, if you dare to even mention injustices perpetrated against White fighters, or White people in general, they come out of the woodwork, cursing and spiting and calling you Nasty Names.
ww

From the guidelines: * No personal flames.

This thread has violated both the letter and spirit of that rule.

werewolf you have been the most serious of the violators and you are asked to STOP it.

The thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.