Ethnic Cleansing 2006

Kaptain

Master
So Marc, who has spent his whole career behind old unproductive recievers, has to step aside for younger recievers - as if he was 35 years old. That's a convenient excuse but we all new he got cut for only one reason - he's white.
smiley7.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
NFL is swimming in BS at the moment, barely above the surface... i just want to know when will anyone take action? we need lawsuits, public statements from some of those players that were getting short end of the stick for years...

any other ethnic group would cry murder long ago and by now, they would be all set...

Rise

Guru
I think Don summed it up very well in another post when I posed the question about what it would take for a class action discrimination lawsuit.

Don Wassall said:
I think such a suit may well be filed -- when the time is right. There would have to be a lot more fans' -- and white athletes' -- consciousness raised first. That of course is what we are trying to do here, and I think we have made a bit of progress. White athletes are helping too, by winning basketball tournaments, boxing titles, the World Cup, the 400, and by continuing to dominate the sports they have always dominated.

In football, there is a lot of direct and circumstantial evidence that together makes an incredibly strong case for the existence of the Caste System. There has been about ten MSM articles we've posted on the board or the homepage that admit to discrimination against white football players to varying degrees, including some running backs being told flat out by college recruiters that they're the wrong color for the position. The dominance of white and mostly white football teams at the high school level along with a commensurate amount of white stars at the "black" positions with physical abilities just as scholarship-worthy as blacks is documentable, though it would be quite a task to compile on a state-by-state basis.

There would be depositions of scouts, coaches, executives, etc., who would either have to admit to the realities of racial slotting when it comes to recruiting football players at many positions or else lie under oath. There would be expert witnesses on both sides, along with the testimony of white athletes themselves who have been openly discriminated against.

It can be done when the time is ripe, but as mentioned above it would take a tremendous legal effort to tie everything together and present it as an understandable whole for a jury. Mucho, mucho, mucho dollars and resources would be needed as the NCAA and especially the NFL have unlimited financial resources and in the U.S. legal system the side with the most money wins almost all of the time. And even if the financial resources were found it would still be a David vs. Goliath situation. There would be time-honored delaying tactics and all kinds of other legal and psychological ploys conducted by the defendants.

The justness and righteousness of a cause of action can quite often be defeated by a well-heeled foe and that's what has to be kept in mind. But when the existence of the Caste System finally makes itself known to a critical number of athletes and fans, a class action lawsuit or other form of action will follow naturally and will have a good chance of success.

I feel so badly for the countless white football players who have been screwed over for so long with no end in sight. It truly is heart-rending. It makes me angry as I'm sure it does everyone whose eyes are opened to what has been going on in plain sight for many years now, obscured only by the monolithic nature of the corporate media. The Caste System is going to be exposed and defeated eventually, in football and every other sport where it's practiced.

Triad

Mentor
ESPN is reporting Boerigter will sign a 1 year deal with the Colts.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hope they actually use him. Between he and Stokley, one of them should do well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Colts already have Brandon Stokley, John Standeford and Dan Sheldon. Boerigter makes four white receivers on the roster. What's the over-under on how many stick?
smiley24.gif

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
They also have Ed Hinkle...I really like Dan Sheldon, I hope he is able to catch on with the team..not to take anything away from Standeford or Boerigter though.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I like all of them.Boeigter and Sheldon are probably the fastest of the group.Although Stokley is way faster than anyone ever gives him credit for.Just like every other white receiver in history.
smiley5.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
if Sheldon keeps making plays, there's no way they can cut him... no, wait. what am i thinking?
smiley5.gif
that would actually assume that the best players play in the NFL. and we all know what happens when we assume...
smiley7.gif

seriously, though, how can a player like Standeford who dominated in a highly regarded conference like the Big 10 not get any respect? the Colts are one of the few teams to even give him a chance. a black receiver with his collegiate credentials would not have gone undrafted, plain and simple. but in a league where the Biletnikoff Award winner falls to the 6th round, any type of poor treatment to a white guy is expected.
smiley18.gif

what makes it even worse is that the vast majority of white America is completely oblivious to the situation and embrace the lie of black greatness. gah!
smiley7.gif

In regards to my statement before about fielding an all-white team, just remember this...

For those of you who follow NFL Europe, this years champions, the Galaxy, had a slight majority White roster this year (something like 55%), and 3 of 4 runningbacks on the team are White. Coincidence? I think not.

In addition to this, look at some of the almost all-black NFL and College teams of the recent past (Saints, Jaguars, Grambling, Southern, etc.) and how bad they were. What do you think a team like the predominantly White Hawkeyes or Huskers would do to Grambling? Can you say 84 to 3?
smiley36.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter, you might want to check out the NFLEurope thread that i started a while back. but you are correct, the Galaxy were very white. in fact, their offense didn't start more than two black players at one time all season: a guard and either their third receiver or a tight end. it was awesome!

in addition to having set the league record in rushing, primarily with their white RBs and nearly all-white O-line, they had a solid passing game and virtually no penalties or dropped passes. imagine that...
smiley5.gif
Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The first cutdown date is almost here and three teams have announced theirsso far. The Vikings released screw-up Koren Robinson and to even it out they cut WR Aaron Hosack, who should be a starter in the NFL. This is probably the end of the road for Hosack.

The Eagles cut rookie safety Scott Ware, who was a big-time tackler and playmaker for USC.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
They are one of the most fair teams when it comes to at least giving a limited opportunity to these kids.That is why I wanted Lumsden to sign with them.I really think he would have gotten a long look to make the team.He would be a perfect fit in the Colts offense.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's halftime and still no carries for Lumsden.They need to put him out of his misery and just cut him.Mike Hass also hasn't even seen the field in the Saints Game.Why won't they play him?It's preseason and the nations leading receiver can't even get in the game.Oh well.It's another typical night in the Caste NFL League.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hey Guys, Im a member of scout.com and on the saints board a guy claiming to be Mike Hass' s cousin said that Mike is a safe bet to make the team and the coaching staff is using these games to evaluate bubble players. Take it with a grain of salt but I am being cautiously optimistic. Maybe since Lyman has not played much he may be on the team as well. I think Stallworth will be traded for Donnie Edwards and Micheal Lewis and Devery Henderson will be cut...I did like the Beer Man but he was a one trick pony and I do not think he has the speed anymore and cannot play WR at all.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Bills cut WR Chris Denney and cornerback/safety Rob Lee.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
None of the Colts five white wide receivers (!) were among the cuts announced by the team today. Is it possible that three might stick and another may be put on the practice squad? Hope springs eternal.
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That would be great if it happened. Maybe, just maybe it will. On a somewhat related note, I am really looking forward to the Manning Bowl this year! September 10 will be a day when two white brothers with Mississippi roots will lead their teams on TV, and I can't wait to see it!
smiley32.gif

Spooge

Guru
That will be nice Reb, so long as Peyton dosn't treat his " friend" Stokley like a punk and not throw to him. By the way is Dallas Clark still on the team?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yes, as far as I know Clark is still on the team, in fact he led the team in receptions/yardage in the last game. Used correctly, he could do the same in a lot of regular season games. He could also do the job on the ground if need be, but I doubt Dungy will let him carry the rock more than a precious few times a game.

robcat

Guru
If Dungy lets Clark carry the ball even once all season that would be news since hes never been used as a running back. I hopeDungy keeps John Standeford he had a 45 yard touchdown Saturday.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I want to see Dan Sheldon make the team as well.I have a feeling that Hinkels best chance is to make the practice squad.I'm rooting for all of these guys.It's just too bad they have the one and two receivers set for a long time.It makes it hard for the other guys to see the field that much.