English Premier League 2015-2016

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Jack -

Chelsea are starting seven Whites. I'm hoping City cop a belting...

8 whites for chelsea, i think
but manchester city plays at home

Rebajlo

Mentor
Speaking of vardy have you seen how quick he is? Him znd bellerin the fastest in the premier league? What you reckon.

f3d0r-

I hardly ever watch full matches anymore but generally rely on online highlights packages therefore I cannot provide a truly informed opinion on that one, mate. What I can say is this: the 28-year old Jamie Vardy is embarking upon his second Premier League season. Yet he played non-League football until the age of 25 prior to being signed by Leicester, who were in the League Championship at the time. Well, that speaks volumes about English clubs' "scouting" programs, doesn't it...

These days, English top-flight "scouting" is a truly sophisticated art which comprises:

(a) hanging around inner-city ghetto wastelands in an attempt to recruit as many "naturally talented" black delinquents (preferably with ridiculous haircuts and idiotic names) as possible, and

(b) attending matches on the Continent (preferably those which feature the highest proportion of idiotically-named blacks sporting ridiculous haircuts)

English "scouts" have it dead easy. They don't even have to monitor the Negroes in Africa itself. Instead, they simply purchase African blacks from the French, Dutch, and Belgian clubs which have already completed the exhausting work of "discovering", signing and "polishing" the finest sub-Saharan "talent" to meet the increasingly "exacting" standards of the Premier League...

Jack -

Regrettably, I hardly posted any breakdowns during last season. "Modern" football drives me to such explosive anger that I try not to pay it too much attention.

This site,and its users are forever indebted to you for this service,Rebaljo:thanks: :clap2:.Thanks Jack for chipping in and claiming second prize :second:.I always find it more entertaining posting gifs/streams of highlights,and hence concentrate on that department:tongue1:.

The compilation of Premier League racial stats is a simple yet thoroughly demoralising process which only serves to brutally hammer home the reasons why my fanatical obsession with the game was finally extinguished back at the end of the 1990s.

I can understand,for it happened with me last year,and after Welbeck's transfer was confirmed after the first group CL match between Arsenal and Galatasaray,I have completely stopped watching football and depend on highlights,much like you.That remains the last Football match I have seen to date.I'd have watched the CL final,if it wasn't so obviously a damp squid:(.

Crystal Palace 1 Arsenal 2

PALACE:

Started: 6 Whites (4 Englishmen), 4 blacks, 1 quarter-Vietnamese
Finished: 7 Whites (6 Englishmen), 2 blacks, 1 quarter-Vietnamese, 1 Asian

ARSENAL:

Started: 8 Whites (No Englishmen), 1 black, 1 Turk, 1 mestizo
Finished: 9 Whites (No Englishmen), 2 blacks

Giroud scored a stunnner:

http://streamable.com/jw38

What a flick:high5:.And thanks Ozil,for messing up a simple cross and denying Giroud a simple header,thereby making him perform such acrobatics :dodgy:

Cech should have stopped the Crystal Palace goal:

http://streamable.com/vyb9

And finally an own goal,after an Alexis Sanchez header from a beautiful Bellerin cross:

http://streamable.com/1hqw

The Manchester City - Chelsea match is about to commence. It appears that City have put out another ridiculously non-White starting lineup. The only Whites are English goalkeeper Joe Hart, Serbian defender Aleksandar Kolarov, and Argentine striker Sergio Aguero. Chelsea are starting seven Whites. I'm hoping City cop a belting...

Well,it was a "belting" all right,just that Chelsea were on the receiving end:lol:.

Aguero practically won the game on his own,with a brilliant solo goal:

http://streamable.com/dm9f

Two Man City black scored as well,one from a corner and the other when the game was done and dusted and Chelsea were already set on the counter.

f3d0r

Guru
f3d0r-

I hardly ever watch full matches anymore but generally rely on online highlights packages therefore I cannot provide a truly informed opinion on that one, mate. What I can say is this: the 28-year old Jamie Vardy is embarking upon his second Premier League season. Yet he played non-League football until the age of 25 prior to being signed by Leicester, who were in the League Championship at the time. Well, that speaks volumes about English clubs' "scouting" programs, doesn't it...

These days, English top-flight "scouting" is a truly sophisticated art which comprises:

(a) hanging around inner-city ghetto wastelands in an attempt to recruit as many "naturally talented" black delinquents (preferably with ridiculous haircuts and idiotic names) as possible, and

(b) attending matches on the Continent (preferably those which feature the highest proportion of idiotically-named blacks sporting ridiculous haircuts)

English "scouts" have it dead easy. They don't even have to monitor the Negroes in Africa itself. Instead, they simply purchase African blacks from the French, Dutch, and Belgian clubs which have already completed the exhausting work of "discovering", signing and "polishing" the finest sub-Saharan "talent" to meet the increasingly "exacting" standards of the Premier League...

Exactly mate.

The championship league is still wachable filled with incredibly talented white british players.

Other examaples are charlie austin, why is he still not being signed by manuinited spurs etc. Berahinio missed a horrendous sitter yet spurs are going to pay 12 million for the ugly donkey. Charlie austin scored again yesterday, and scored 17 league goals, more than balotelli, welbeck and barehinio, yet no one will put up 15 million for him?

Why is hoolihan for norwich languishing his prime in the championship, hes obviously very good, why is guy whittingham at cardiff still, or one of the inform midfielders at middleborough with stuart downing.

With Albrighton leicester gave him a shot, yet villa sign aload of ugly blacks with zero talent.

The premier league is a shower of ****e, and is happy to continuosly get smashed by white european teams in order to maintain the horrible quota of unproven blacks.

Let me repeat this, austin scored more than welbeck, balotelli and berehinio combined last year yet hes still at championship qpr. Plus welbeck and mario played for top clubs, he played for relegation team!

Rebajlo

Mentor
This site,and its users are forever indebted to you for this service,Rebaljo:thanks: :clap2:.

Thanks, mate! I'm glad people find the breakdowns useful. All of our knowledgeable posters are doing a great job in keeping the soccer section ticking over between World Cups and European Championships. :plane::thumb:

ThePhilosopher said:
I can understand,for it happened with me last year,and after Welbeck's transfer was confirmed after the first group CL match between Arsenal and Galatasaray,I have completely stopped watching football and depend on highlights,much like you.That remains the last Football match I have seen to date.I'd have watched the CL final,if it wasn't so obviously a damp squid:(.

In all honesty, if I had been born in 1990 or after (whereby my earliest formative impressions of football would coalesce while viewing matches from the mid-1990s onwards) I can 100% guarantee I'd never have developed even a slight interest in the game.

Manchester City 3 Chelsea 0

MAN. CITY:

Started: 3 Whites (1 Englishman), 6 blacks, 1 gypsy, 1 half-Asian
Finished: 3 Whites (1 Englishman), 6 blacks, 1 half-Asian, 1 Arab

CHELSEA:

Started: 7 Whites (2 Englishmen), 2 blacks, 1 mestizo, 1 Bosnian Muslim
Finished: 6 Whites (1 Englishman), 2 blacks, 2 mestizos, 1 Bosnian Muslim

ThePhilosopher said:
Well,it was a "belting" all right,just that Chelsea were on the receiving end:lol:.

From a purely racial PR perspective, that was a truly catastrophic result. Speaking of catastrophes, how about Chelsea's bench? Six Negroes and one mestizo with nary White in sight.

As if that wasn't bad enough, Chelsea have just signed the 21-year old Ghanaian defender Baba Rahman from FC Augsburg:

rahman-signs.img.png

Yet another stupid-looking Negro with a stupid name and a stupid coiffure... :mad2:

Rebajlo

Mentor
Other examaples are charlie austin, why is he still not being signed by manuinited spurs etc. Berahinio missed a horrendous sitter yet spurs are going to pay 12 million for the ugly donkey. Charlie austin scored again yesterday, and scored 17 league goals, more than balotelli, welbeck and barehinio, yet no one will put up 15 million for him? ...

...Let me repeat this, austin scored more than welbeck, balotelli and berehinio combined last year yet hes still at championship qpr. Plus welbeck and mario played for top clubs, he played for relegation team!

During the course of an email discussion with an English friend following QPR's relegation at the end of last season I pointed out that Charlie Austin was playing non-League football until he was 20 and only made his Premier League debut at 25. He had spent two prolific League One seasons with Swindon Town followed by two equally prolific League Championship campaigns with Burnley yet had been completely ignored by Premier League clubs. QPR signed Austin while they were still in the Championship and he finally surfaced in the top flight upon their promotion - and proceeded to score 18 goals!

My friend was sure that Austin would move to a Premier League club during the summer. Even the cynical Rebajlo suspected the striker might be snapped up by a lower-half-of-the-table or newly-promoted side but - despite his sackful of goals last season - Austin has found himself back in the Championship. Stupefying stuff.

Spurs are apparently keen to sign him. The transfer window, of course, closes in two weeks time...

frederic38

Hall of Famer
As if that wasn't bad enough, Chelsea have just signed the 21-year old Ghanaian defender Baba Rahman from FC Augsburg:

his price is reported at more than 20 million £
it makes him one of the most expensive fullbacks in history
this while they have sold filipe luis (white brazilian) who they had bought for much less than that, after he won the spanish league and reached the champions league final, and was considered the best fullback in the world
ridiculous

Rebajlo

Mentor

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer

From a purely racial PR perspective, that was a truly catastrophic result. Speaking of catastrophes, how about Chelsea's bench? Six Negroes and one mestizo with nary White in sight.

Chelsea even have a black Goalkeeper on the bench... :icon_eek: It looks like the EPL (and football) everywhere, is rapidly heading towards where the NFL is hear in America...

And The Philosopher, thanks man! I try to help out in the soccer section where I can!

Matra2

Master
Christian Benteke is the hero as Liverpool defeat mighty Bournemouth at Anfield.

From the Benteke thread at the LFC Reds forum:

He's a bit good this lad isn't he.

I knew he would put in a shift Si and that he had good mobility and could hold up play.

What impressed me most were some of his passes, superb stuff.

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.p...html?PHPSESSID=gk2fb3ga2jj2hp1bt8p16duer1#new

From BBC Sport:

The giant Belgian showed his power in the air on several occasions, demonstrating a physical presence that will give a Reds side with a possession-heavy game an added dimension.

Benteke also showed good team awareness and pace on several occasions, his link with Coutinho looked like it could be highly productive as the season progresses.

So a star is born.:icon_rolleyes: I think I've seen this movie before.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Liverpool 1 AFC Bournemouth 0

LIVERPOOL:

Started: 6 Whites (3 Englishmen), 4 blacks, 1 Brazilian "brown"
Finished: 6 Whites (2 Englishmen), 3 blacks, 1 mestizo, 1 Turk

BOURNEMOUTH:

Started: 8 Whites (5 Englishmen), 3 blacks
Finished: 10 Whites (8 Englishmen), 1 black

SUMMARY OF ROUND:

220 starters

Whites: 127 (57.727 %) - Englishmen: 44 (20 %)

Blacks: 71 (32.272 %) - "English" Blacks: 22 (10 %)

Arabs: 4 (1.818 %)

Others: 18 (8.181 %)

24 goals (Whites: 8; blacks: 10; Arabs: 2; Albanians: 1; Asians: 1; mixed-race Reunionese: 1; 1 own goal scored by a White)

All in all, another thoroughly dispiriting round with White starters at just below the 58% mark. A second ugly negative was the fact that non-Whites scored 15 of the 24 goals, which ensured that young White kids everywhere saw a disproportionately high number of blacks capering about in triumph as the centre of attention.

For me, the most "interesting" (read: melancholy) stats are those pertaining to the players potentially eligible to represent England. Twenty two of the sixty six were black - which, of course, equates to exactly one third. Talk about gargantuan overrepresentation...

By my reckoning, blacks of all possible descriptions (i.e. full-blooded Afro-Caribbean; full-blooded African Negro; plus the various "mixed race" specimens possessing even the slightest percentage of Negro blood) probably comprise - at the very most - about 6% of the English population. That's a bit of a highball estimate yet about one third of England-eligible starters in the Premier League are black. Now, imagine what the football landscape would look like if England was cursed with a 15-16% Negro population similar to that of the United States...

Jew trying to ruin a white player's career

Exactly mate.

Other examaples are charlie austin, why is he still not being signed by manuinited spurs etc.Charlie austin scored again yesterday, and scored 17 league goals, more than balotelli, welbeck and barehinio, yet no one will put up 15 million for him?

Let me repeat this, austin scored more than welbeck, balotelli and berehinio combined last year yet hes still at championship qpr. Plus welbeck and mario played for top clubs, he played for relegation team!

During the course of an email discussion with an English friend following QPR's relegation at the end of last season I pointed out that Charlie Austin was playing non-League football until he was 20 and only made his Premier League debut at 25. He had spent two prolific League One seasons with Swindon Town followed by two equally prolific League Championship campaigns with Burnley yet had been completely ignored by Premier League clubs. QPR signed Austin while they were still in the Championship and he finally surfaced in the top flight upon their promotion - and proceeded to score 18 goals!

My friend was sure that Austin would move to a Premier League club during the summer. Even the cynical Rebajlo suspected the striker might be snapped up by a lower-half-of-the-table or newly-promoted side but - despite his sackful of goals last season - Austin has found himself back in the Championship. Stupefying stuff.

[h=1]Austin blasts Sullivan 'slur'[/h]
Charlie Austin has hit back at an "outrageous slur" from West Ham owner David Sullivan after he said signing the player would be a big risk for the club.When askedif Austin was a target, Sullivan was bullish about the former Burnley striker's injury record.

"They say he has no ligaments in his knee, who knows?," Sullivan said.
"To sign a £15m player is a big risk. He could go on for years, but knowing our luck his knee will go in his first game and that's the end of it.

"If we had £100m to spend we may say 'we'll spend £15m and gamble one-sixth of our budget'. But it's not one-sixth of our budget, it'd smash our budget to bits.
"And he didn't keep Queens Park Rangers up. If he'd kept them up single-handedly you might say it was different - and a few of those goals were penalties."

Really,really sick.Out of his 18 goals,only 3 were penalties.

Last year only Giroud,Aguero,Diego Costa were really noticeably better than him,in a striking role.And only Aguero,Costa and Harry Kane scored more goals than him in the league.Yet he is a risky buy according to the jew.:mad:

Rebajlo

Mentor
Manchester United have played out a scoreless draw at home against the Negro-laden Newcastle United.

Five matches are currently in progress. Three are scoreless but Norwich and Stoke are locked at 1-1 while Bournemouth have established a two goal lead at the sugarcane plantation which is Upton Park. Three of the four goals thus far have been scored by Negroes. Bollocks to this rubbish - I'm off to bed... :mad2:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
everybody including manchester united's coach says they manchester united doesn't have enough pace, but i thought memphis depay was pacey?
this league is a joke
depay lost the ball 35 times during this game reportedly (they say it is the highest total in a game for a player so far this season)
and they want more "pace"
it wouldn't matter to lose the ball 35 times if he scored a goal on his own or made the difference, but he can only do so against a belgian club it seems :lol:

f3d0r

Guru
Told you the prem league will start picking up. Watching a great game with mainly humans on the pitch and ALL white scorers. Chelsea v west brom.

Callum mcmanaman looks a good white prospect.

Matra2

Master
Told you the prem league will start picking up. Watching a great game with mainly humans on the pitch and ALL white scorers. Chelsea v west brom.

Callum mcmanaman looks a good white prospect.

John Terry's red card was really soft. Is it now a foul any time a defender makes contact with a forward?

f3d0r

Guru
John Terry's red card was really soft. Is it now a foul any time a defender makes contact with a forward?

Comon mantra, its the "best league in the world" thats more fast paced and "physical" than any other league. Get with the lingo pal ;)

ManCity won their game game against Everton with a 2-0 scoreline.The first and crucial goal was due to a goalkeeping error by the American mutt,Tim Howard:

http://streamable.com/fnjs

Tim Howard always does this.He surely costs Everton a handful of points every season,but yet he's untouchable at Everton.:mad2:
Also look at Sterling's pathetic pass,being celebrated by everyone as his first "Assist" in Sky Blue.:suspicious:

Matra2

Master
At half-time Arsenal and Liverpool are 0-0. This is mostly thanks to an incorrect offside call against Arsenal, the woodwork, and some good saves by Petr Cech, including one on the "giant Belgian" (Christian Benteke) from very close range that should have been a goal. Maybe Cech, not Benteke, is the signing of the summer. Arsenal's defence looks very shaky.