English Premier League 2015-2016

frederic38

Hall of Famer
There seems to be alot of misconceptions about who is considered hispanic and "white" around here. Coutinho, Aguero, and James Chester are not white. Not in the eyes of 90% of fans and not in my eyes either.

si senor :hail::usa2:

f3d0r

Guru
the most dangerous anti white team this season seems to be manchester city, liverpool also

Jose mourihio stated recently that the top players simply dont want to come to the premier league anymore. And hes bang on.

I mean if manchester city dont win anything this year, and they WONT. TRUST ME(well not the league or champions league anyhow) then sergio aguero will go to real madrid. Simple as. And the premier leagues lost another top white/non black player that makes them even weaker.

When the premier league was at its best in europe(2004 to 2009) they were white friendly teams that dominated. Lampard, terry, joe cole, robben, damien duff , michael ballack, at maunited you had ronaldo and rooney leading the line. Aure black players were there, but often by merit.

Now i honestly think white players want to go to spain, germany and italy. Englands a ****hole compared to spain and italy, what self respecting white player would choose manchester over madrid?

Lets be honest the epl is almost accepting its fate thats europe days are over, it as well be the nfl because its no where near serie a, let alone la liga.

Prediction though once the real class gets through is the chelsea arsenal and manu will finish top 3 in a gutter league.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Prediction though once the real class gets through is the chelsea arsenal and manu will finish top 3 in a gutter league.

yes i think manchester city is the only dangerous one, and liverpool is not very good but they won't have to play champions league unlike the good teams, so it will help them to focus only on the league

frederic38

Hall of Famer
manchester city want debruyne, but i'm not sure if it would be good for him to go back to PL, he failed there, maybe because he is not suited for the league , or it was just because they didn't let him play

Rebajlo

Mentor
There seems to be alot of misconceptions about who is considered hispanic and "white" around here. Coutinho, Aguero, and James Chester are not white. Not in the eyes of 90% of fans and not in my eyes either.

Well, that's good to ****ing know. Thanks for the thoughtful input. In all honesty I was unaware that you are privy to the personal opinions of exactly 90% of fans...

In case you hadn't figured it out from my breakdowns of the Stoke-Liverpool match and the round's goalscorers I count Philippe Coutinho as a mestizo. :icon_idea:

So, permit me to pose a couple of questions: in your expert opinion is Cristiano Ronaldo White? How about Sergio Busquets? Southampton have just signed Oriol Romeu (below). Is he a non-White "Hispanic"?

oriol-romeu-shirt148-2614702_478x359.jpg

If Sergio Aguero isn't White (and I don't possess any information which suggests that he isn't - plus none of our regular football lads have ever queried his "Whiteness) then I guess that a very significant number of the Portuguese and Spanish blokes I've known throughout my life aren't White either. Funnily enough, many of those Iberian fellows were far more "racially aware" and "pro-White" than the average Englishman and Anglo-Celtic American or Australian. Say, you don't happen to be one of those "Nordicists" who believe that if a person isn't blond they must therefore automatically be some sort of house ******?

I'll admit that James Chester's Ross Barkley-like hairline probably lends him an air of "suspicion" when he's sporting a crew cut but that's about it. His facial features are quite similar to those of a 100% Dutch geezer I was once acquainted with (incidentally, I couldn't stand the said Dutchman - a fact which naturally jaundiced my perceptions of Chester).

But yeah, you must be right: Chester certainly looks like he should be swinging through the trees somewhere in the jungles of the Congo Basin before heading down to a UN-funded do-gooder clinic to cop a few anti-malaria shots and a complimentary mosquito net:

CLEmMMuWwAAeGnN.png

f3d0r

Guru
Well, that's good to ****ing know. Thanks for the thoughtful input. In all honesty I was unaware that you are privy to the personal opinions of exactly 90% of fans...

In case you hadn't figured it out from my breakdowns of the Stoke-Liverpool match and the round's goalscorers I count Philippe Coutinho as a mestizo. :icon_idea:

So, permit me to pose a couple of questions: in your expert opinion is Cristiano Ronaldo White? How about Sergio Busquets? Southampton have just signed Oriol Romeu (below). Is he a non-White "Hispanic"?

oriol-romeu-shirt148-2614702_478x359.jpg

If Sergio Aguero isn't White (and I don't possess any information which suggests that he isn't - plus none of our regular football lads have ever queried his "Whiteness) then I guess that a very significant number of the Portuguese and Spanish blokes I've known throughout my life aren't White either. Funnily enough, many of those Iberian fellows were far more "racially aware" and "pro-White" than the average Englishman and Anglo-Celtic American or Australian. Say, you don't happen to be one of those "Nordicists" who believe that if a person isn't blond they must therefore automatically be some sort of house ******?

I'll admit that James Chester's Ross Barkley-like hairline probably lends him an air of "suspicion" when he's sporting a crew cut but that's about it. His facial features are quite similar to those of a 100% Dutch geezer I was once acquainted with (incidentally, I couldn't stand the said Dutchman - a fact which naturally jaundiced my perceptions of Chester).

But yeah, you must be right: Chester certainly looks like he should be swinging through the trees somewhere in the jungles of the Congo Basin before heading down to a UN-funded do-gooder clinic to cop a few anti-malaria shots and a complimentary mosquito net:

CLEmMMuWwAAeGnN.png

Great post, id argue courtinio is white but other than that, you are bang on the money.

If james chester isnt white goodness knows who is. Argentina is statistically 97% white. If you look at alot of white serbians and croats they can be very dark, novak djokovic and the new newcastle signing mitrovic are good examples.

The interesting one rebjalo is the newly signed shakiri for stoke. Ill assume hes white, but albanians are a funny one as they are muslims and gutter whites at best, like the travelers are the lowest of the low whites.

They have not started well, but the teams i like are southampton, westbrom, bourmouth and stoke outside the top 4. The top 4 are fine apart from mancity.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Great post, id argue courtinio is white but other than that, you are bang on the money...

...The interesting one rebjalo is the newly signed shakiri for stoke. Ill assume hes white, but albanians are a funny one as they are muslims and gutter whites at best, like the travelers are the lowest of the low whites.

f3d0r -

In my opinion, there's no way that Philippe Coutinho is 100% White. :icon_wink: Brazilians might broadly "classify" him as a pardo ("brown" person of mixed race). I, however, attempt to keep my breakdowns as simple as possible (for the benefit of both myself and our readers) by avoiding the plethora of often archaic South American racial gradation terminologies which can be quite bewildering to the layperson. Besides, I couldn't be bothered wasting my time exhaustively researching these dopes backgrounds or engaging in idiotic pseudoscientific "assessments" via Google Images. :icon_wink:

Coutinho isn't a mestizo in the strict sense but that well-known category shall suffice as he definitely isn't White. In a way, his dodgy mug and skin colour kind of remind me of the Brazilian ex-international midfielder Rai (who turned out for PSG in the 1990s):

RAI+Panini+PSG+1997.png

7148__8702__10._coutinho.jpg

If as player possesses any recent non-White ancestry the media are bound to shove it in everyone's face at the first convenient moment in order to perpetuate the myth of White sporting inferiority and as an endorsement and perverse justification of "multiculturalism". In the current climate, the player himself will doubtlessly express immense pride in his non-White "heritage". Despite perhaps exhibiting a White phenotype and only having a single non-White great grandfather such a player is ultimately not one of us.

Even many pro-Whites tend to forget that such a person may happen to look White but whenever a discussion of race arises an individual who is in any degree "mixed" cannot possibly assess the subject from the vantage point of a "pure" White - even if he or she desperately wanted to...

For those very reasons I count white-looking blokes like Everton's Ross Barkley and Norwich City's Bradley Johnson (both of whom have Negro grandfathers) as blacks. Yohan Cabaye has a Vietnamese grandmother so I don't consider him White either. This may seem pedantically harsh to the average punter but - let's face it - one is either White or one isn't. I'm sure that all three of the players I've just referred to don't identify as Whites - only when it suits them, of course...

A somewhat similar principle applies to Bosnian Muslims and Albanians (like Stoke's Xherdan Shaqiri). They are clearly genetically European but culturally 100% alien therefore - once again - they are not us so I do not count them as Whites.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
frederic -

Tim Sherwood is yet another English manager who favours black players. This Traore creep is the seventh Negro he has signed since May. :mad2:

ridiculous numbers

also i saw a black player from manchester city that was loaned to the french league, yaw yeboah
he's from an academy that manchester city built in africa, named "right to dream"
one problem: on several sites he is listed as 1m49 height! :afro::alien::lol:
149cm
crazy

f3d0r

Guru
Well manu have the disgusting villa tonight. Lets hope they spank them as united is turning more white friendly.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
yes, they won, it was 7 blacks out of 11 for aston villa (even 8 in the end) and 9 whites for manchester united + 2 blacks
:thumbsup:

Great to hear!! I'm glad to see that crap pile lose. Who would've thunk a couple of years ago the top teams in the EPL to cheer for would be Manchester United, Arsenal, and Chelsea (even though their bench is really black)?

Also, I see Tottenham picked up another useless black player, Clinton N'Jie, who frederic might know a bit about (he plays in the French League). http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ws-latest-rumours-on-potential-tottenham-move

Now, they want to buy "English" player Saido Berinho...:wacko: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/598459/Tottenham-transfer-news-Saido-Berahino

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Great to hear!! I'm glad to see that crap pile lose. Who would've thunk a couple of years ago the top teams in the EPL to cheer for would be Manchester United, Arsenal, and Chelsea (even though their bench is really black)?

Also, I see Tottenham picked up another useless black player, Clinton N'Jie, who frederic might know a bit about (he plays in the French League). http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ws-latest-rumours-on-potential-tottenham-move

Now, they want to buy "English" player Saido Berinho...:wacko: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/598459/Tottenham-transfer-news-Saido-Berahino

yes i posted about njie, how he was compared with cristiano ronaldo by some "experts" :icon_rolleyes::cheesy:
jtgckDRkE5X5y.bmp

not sure if the deal is really done though

Phall

Master
yes, they won, it was 7 blacks out of 11 for aston villa (even 8 in the end) and 9 whites for manchester united + 2 blacks

This sucks for American fans because our #1 keeper, Brad Guzan, is made to look foolish minding net behind this team of bleach-haired apostrophes. Guzan needs to hold off Tim Howard, back from his international "hiatus," to maintain his starting spot, even thinking all the way ahead to the next World Cup. At least he will get plenty of practice saving shots.

Another interesting footnote: the Premier League used to keep a handful of American players in its ranks, but they've replaced such "foreigners" with naturalized Africans. They are down to the pair of goalies, versatile defender Geoff Cameron of Stoke City, and another bleach-haired ball of hype DeAndre Yedlin, who of course can't get into the 18 for Tottenham, a team that collects dozens of such projects. Funny that Anglo players from the USA, with common language and ancestry, need to clear more hurdles for work visas than Africans from France.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
This sucks for American fans because our #1 keeper, Brad Guzan, is made to look foolish minding net behind this team of bleach-haired apostrophes. Guzan needs to hold off Tim Howard, back from his international "hiatus," to maintain his starting spot, even thinking all the way ahead to the next World Cup. At least he will get plenty of practice saving shots.

Another interesting footnote: the Premier League used to keep a handful of American players in its ranks, but they've replaced such "foreigners" with naturalized Africans. They are down to the pair of goalies, versatile defender Geoff Cameron of Stoke City, and another bleach-haired ball of hype DeAndre Yedlin, who of course can't get into the 18 for Tottenham, a team that collects dozens of such projects. Funny that Anglo players from the USA, with common language and ancestry, need to clear more hurdles for work visas than Africans from France.

Something tells me that Howard would be welcomed back from his hiatus by Klinsmann and Co. a bit easier than Landon Donovan ever was... I saw part of the Villa/Man. United match today (flipping in between that and the PGA Championship) and it looked like Guzan was the GK for some African team.

That's interesting you mentioned American players. It got me thinking about other white countries, and it seems like a LOT of foreign-born whites are now out of the league... De Bruyne (although he may be coming back) Shurrle, Jovetic, Soldado, Podolski, Van Persie, etc. Then, as we have all these Africans getting deals in their place. Finally, as Rebajlo mentioned, the "Youth Academies" of most BPL teams are blacker than an NAACP convention. Combine these two things, and you get a rapidly blackening league.

It's happening in the Bundeliga as well... defending champs Bayern finished their first match today with a minority of whites on the pitch..

frederic -

Tim Sherwood is yet another English manager who favours black players. This Traore creep is the seventh Negro he has signed since May. :mad2:

Well,that and the fact that Aston Villa are owned by a jew,Randy Lerner should explain why they have so many blacks.

Lol,the goal was due to a mistake by Micah Richards,a useless black security guard,who the jews predicted would be England captain:blabla:

Look at how Micah Richards,with the #4 shirt,slides completely unnecessarily in a wrong area and gives Janujaz a shot at goal:

http://streamable.com/0otw

Oh and what a ball by Mata!:thumbsup:
This is going to be one long season at Villa park:lever:

Rebajlo

Mentor
Aston Villa 0 Manchester United 1

VILLA:

Started: 4 Whites (1 Englishman), 7 blacks
Finished: 3 Whites (1 Englishman), 8 blacks

MAN. UNITED:

Started: 8 Whites (3 Englishmen), 2 blacks, 1 Albanian
Finished: 9 Whites (2 Englishmen), 2 blacks

Southampton 0 Everton 3

SOUTHAMPTON:

Started: 8 Whites (1 Englishman), 2 blacks, 1 Asian
Finished: 8 Whites (3 Englishmen), 2 blacks, 1 Asian

EVERTON:

Started: 6 Whites (4 Englishmen), 5 blacks
Finished: 8 Whites (4 Englishmen), 3 blacks

Five matches have just concluded as I type and I must say that this round is also looking pretty poxy. I'll post the five additional breakdowns tomorrow morning AEST but for the moment let's have a quick look at the goalscorers thus far, shall we?

Seventeen goals all up - blacks have scored seven; Arabs have scored two; an Albanian, an Asian and a Reunionese mixed-race freak have scored one each. Meanwhile, Whites have knocked in a mere five...

Finally, as Rebajlo mentioned, the "Youth Academies" of most BPL teams are blacker than an NAACP convention. Combine these two things, and you get a rapidly blackening league.

Jack -

The "development" setups of Premier League clubs are brimming with blacks of every damnable shade. Young Whites have been slowly but methodically excised and excluded for nigh on twenty five years - a deliberate process which has culminated in today's nightmarish reality in which vast volumes of blacks are being fed into senior teams at a frighteningly fast rate.

The anti-White ethos of English "academies" has now remarkably surpassed that of the junior and youth systems of Dutch clubs and is rapidly approaching the all African "philosophy" of French football.

Twenty years ago even my "racist" friends used to laugh and jokingly imply that I was nuts when I persistently prophesied that top-flight English football would be a majority black / non-White affair by the end of the 2010s. Well, they definitely aren't laughing now as the proportion of Whites is beginning to sink below 60%.

Whites might not constitute a minority in Premier League starting lineups by the end of the current decade like I predicted all of those years ago but the numbers won't be too far off. Those four remaining years can make an awful lot of difference - particularly when one takes the following factors into account:

(a) the crushing preponderance of Negroes within English "development" systems;

(b) the massive numbers of Negroes present in the French, Dutch, and Belgian clubs which serve as de facto Premier League feeder teams; and

(c) the immense sums of money available to Premier League clubs which provides them with the means to effortlessly import black and Arab players from the said French, Dutch, and Belgian clubs on an industrial scale

Depressing stuff...

f3d0r

Guru
Aston Villa 0 Manchester United 1

VILLA:

Finished: 3 Whites (1 Englishman), 8 blacks

MAN. UNITED:

Started: 8 Whites (3 Englishmen), 2 blacks, 1 Albanian
Finished: 9 Whites (2 Englishmen), 2 blacks

Southampton 0 Everton 3

SOUTHAMPTON:

Started: 8 Whites (1 Englishman), 2 blacks, 1 Asian
Finished: 8 Whites (3 Englishmen), 2 blacks, 1 Asian

EVERTON:

Started: 6 Whites (4 Englishmen), 5 blacks
Finished: 8 Whites (4 Englishmen), 3 blacks

Five matches have just concluded as I type and I must say that this round is also looking pretty poxy. I'll post the five additional breakdowns tomorrow morning AEST but for the moment let's have a quick look at the goalscorers thus far, shall we?

Seventeen goals all up - blacks have scored seven; Arabs have scored two; an Albanian, an Asian and a Reunionese mixed-race freak have scored one each. Meanwhile, Whites have knocked in a mere five...

Jack -

The "development" setups of Premier League clubs are brimming with blacks of every damnable shade. Young Whites have been slowly but methodically excised and excluded for nigh on twenty five years - a deliberate process which has culminated in today's nightmarish reality in which vast volumes of blacks are being fed into senior teams at a frighteningly fast rate.

The anti-White ethos of English "academies" has now remarkably surpassed that of the junior and youth systems of Dutch clubs and is rapidly approaching the all African "philosophy" of French football.

Twenty years ago even my "racist" friends used to laugh and jokingly imply that I was nuts when I persistently prophesied that top-flight English football would be a majority black / non-White affair by the end of the 2010s. Well, they definitely aren't laughing now as the proportion of Whites is beginning to sink below 60%.

Whites might not constitute a minority in Premier League starting lineups by the end of the current decade like I predicted all of those years ago but the numbers won't be too far off. Those four remaining years can make an awful lot of difference - particularly when one takes the following factors into account:

(b) the massive numbers of Negroes present in the French, Dutch, and Belgian clubs which serve as de facto Premier League feeder teams; and

(c) the immense sums of money available to Premier League clubs which provides them with the means to effortlessly import black and Arab players from the said French, Dutch, and Belgian clubs on an industrial scale

Depressing stuff...

But good to see the not perfect but more likable leicester beat the disgusting westham. Leicester have albrighton and vardy.

Speaking of vardy have you seen how quick he is? Him znd bellerin the fastest in the premier league? What you reckon.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Jack -

Depressing stuff...

Rebajlo - indeed. Chelsea I've heard is "considered" one of the best development academies in the EPL, and here's their U21 team from their last match... 3 whites (3 Englishmen) and 8 blacks... and then they took off their 2 white outfield players at half, and finished with 10(!!!) blacks. Fortunately, this pile of crap was done in 3-1 by Southampton's U21, which started 9 whites (8 Englishmen) and "just" 2 blacks!

Also, I'll help you out on one of the breakdowns from a match I watched this morning:

Tottenham Hotspur 2 Stoke City 2

SPURS:

Started: 8 whites (3 Englishmen), 2 blacks, 1 Arab
Finished: 7 whites (1 Englishman) 2 blacks, 2 Arabs

STOKE:

Started: 8 whites (1 Englishman), 2 blacks, 1 Arab
Finished: Same Ratio

Rebajlo

Mentor
Also, I'll help you out on one of the breakdowns from a match I watched this morning:

Tottenham Hotspur 2 Stoke City 2

SPURS:

Started: 8 whites (3 Englishmen), 2 blacks, 1 Arab
Finished: 7 whites (1 Englishman) 2 blacks, 2 Arabs

STOKE:

Started: 8 whites (1 Englishman), 2 blacks, 1 Arab
Finished: Same Ratio

Jack -

Thanks mate! :thumb: It's 2:50 AM so I'm off to bed...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Jack -

Thanks mate! :thumb: It's 2:50 AM so I'm off to bed...

No problem Rebajlo!! :)

I always look forward to your breakdowns, and know how much work it is, so I figured I could help you out a bit on it when I'm able.

Rebajlo

Mentor
No problem Rebajlo!! :)

I always look forward to your breakdowns, and know how much work it is, so I figured I could help you out a bit on it when I'm able.

Jack -

Regrettably, I hardly posted any breakdowns during last season. "Modern" football drives me to such explosive anger that I try not to pay it too much attention.

The compilation of Premier League racial stats is a simple yet thoroughly demoralising process which only serves to brutally hammer home the reasons why my fanatical obsession with the game was finally extinguished back at the end of the 1990s.

Anyway, here is the next batch of breakdowns...

Sunderland 1 Norwich City 3

SUNDERLAND:

Started: 6 Whites (2 Englishmen), 4 blacks, 1 Arab
Finished: 6 Whites (4 Englishmen), 4 blacks, 1 Arab

NORWICH:

Started: 7 Whites (2 Englishmen), 4 blacks
Finished: 7 Whites (3 Englishmen), 4 blacks

Swansea City 2 Newcastle United 0

SWANSEA:

Started: 5 Whites (2 Englishmen, No Welshmen), 4 blacks, 1 mestizo, 1 half-Indian
Finished: 5 Whites (3 Englishmen, No Welshmen), 5 blacks, 1 half-Indian

NEWCASTLE:

Finished: 5 Whites* (2 Englishmen), 5 blacks *Daryl Janmaat sent off after 41'

Tottenham Hotspur 2 Stoke City 2 (courtesy of Jack Lambert :thanks::thumbsup:)

SPURS:

Started: 8 Whites (3 Englishmen), 2 blacks, 1 Arab
Finished: 7 Whites (1 Englishman), 2 blacks, 2 Arabs

STOKE:

Started: 8 Whites (1 Englishman), 2 blacks, 1 Arab
Finished: Unchanged ratio

Watford 0 West Bromwich Albion 0

WATFORD:

Started: 4 Whites (No Englishmen), 5 blacks, 1 mestizo, 1 Albanian
Finished: 3 Whites (No Englishmen), 5 blacks, 1 mestizo, 2 Albanians

WEST BROM:

Started: 9 Whites (3 Englishmen), 1 black, 1 Argentine Jew
Finished: 9 Whites (2 Englishmen), 1 black, 1 Argentine Jew

West Ham United 1 Leicester City 2

WEST HAM:

Started: 5 Whites (3 Englishmen), 4 blacks, 1 Maori, 1 mixed Reunionese
Finished: 4 Whites* (3 Englishmen), 4 blacks, 1 Maori, 1 mixed Reunionese *Adrian sent off in injury time

LEICESTER:

Started: 7 Whites (3 Englishmen), 2 blacks, 1 Arab, 1 Asian
Finished: 7 Whites (3 Englishmen), 3 blacks, 1 Arab

Crystal Palace 1 Arsenal 2

PALACE:

Started: 6 Whites (4 Englishmen), 4 blacks, 1 quarter-Vietnamese
Finished: 7 Whites (6 Englishmen), 2 blacks, 1 quarter-Vietnamese, 1 Asian

ARSENAL:

Started: 8 Whites (No Englishmen), 1 black, 1 Turk, 1 mestizo
Finished: 9 Whites (No Englishmen), 2 blacks

The Manchester City - Chelsea match is about to commence. It appears that City have put out another ridiculously non-White starting lineup. The only Whites are English goalkeeper Joe Hart, Serbian defender Aleksandar Kolarov, and Argentine striker Sergio Aguero. Chelsea are starting seven Whites. I'm hoping City cop a belting...