Colts-Saints Game

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Reggie Bush once again looked very pedestrian running the ball, picking up from last season's paltry 3.6 yards per rush with no long gains and was very easily pulled down. Yet he was given co-equal billing to Manning throughout the build-up to the game and then the game itself. If it was done on merit and accomplishments the pre-game hoopla would have centered around Manning and Drew Brees, but we can't have that of course.

white is right

Hall of Famer
When will Reggie Bush be viewed as a bigger Dave Meggett(minus the sexual shenigans). Really he will never live up to the hype he isn't big enough to take the pounding of the NFL. Really he only looks spectacular on gadget plays that blowup.....

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Brees n' Bush sounds like what you get when a woman wears her thong backwards. Edited by: White Shogun

G

Poacher said:
Manning didn't get a lot of credit it seemed to me.

I'm starting to detect this too - the guy is on the verge of becoming secondary to the media, a platform for success for all the blacks that ride his train. I heard nothing about Manning on Friday. Just more praise for blacks.

How many games does Dungy win if Manning is on some other team?

Don Wassall said:
Reggie Bush once again looked very pedestrian running the ball, picking up from last season's paltry 3.6 yards per rush with no long gains and was very easily pulled down.  Yet he was given co-equal billing to Manning throughout the build-up to the game and then the game itself.  If it was done on merit and accomplishments the pre-game hoopla would have centered around Manning and Drew Brees, but we can't have that of course. 

I noticed that too, Don. How important was Reggie Bush last year compared with Peyton Manning? Why not have bush vs addai, and manning vs brees? Always with the rediculous promotion of blacks.

Brees vs Manning is especially intruiging because Brees beat Manning in yardage last year by a small bit. I could see Manning wanting to prove something being the competitor that he i. (and boy did he accomplish it in this game!)

I am going to stress the fact that the colts manhandled the saints. They shut down an offense that lead the league last season. If they continue to play like they did against the Saints on both offense and defense then they will repeat this year.
Edited by: InfamousOne

white is right

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Brees n' Bush sounds like what you get when a woman wears her thong backwards.
I think a stripper performed that act on Howard Stern before....
smiley36.gif

Angelcynn

Guru
Matra1 and Devans, I've also noticed how much more American sports pundits are so much more racially aware than British sports pundits. British pundits never mention colour but just say how it is regardless of what colour you are. Lewis Hamliton is a great example. If he were American and racing in NASCAR he would be getting loads of praise for being black where as over here in Britain he is getting praise for being an exceptional young racing driver not for his colour, which is the way it should be.

Ground Fighter, I also happened to hear that filthly comment 'Thats when you know it was a bad game' slipped in by that black co commentator. So pathetic!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Maybe the British announcers are so racially aware that they won't mention race under ANY circumstances, much the same way they won't mention race in news reports about crime here in the States.

LabMan said:
When the game started,Al Michaels called Reggie Bush,"the electric one"!!!

lol...Apparently, being black causes one to generate electrical currents within the body like the mighty eel. lol. Al Michaels...what an ass.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
My all-time favorite is still the time an announcer called Steve Smith "electricity on wheels."
smiley36.gif
Can't remember who it was but he deserves some kind of Caste System medalfor distinguishedservice.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
LabMan said:
When the game started,Al Michaels called Reggie Bush,"the electric one"!!!

lol...Apparently, being black causes one to generate electrical currents within the body like the mighty eel. lol. Al Michaels...what an ass.

Someone forgot to make sure Bush was plugged in before they sent him onto the field.
smiley36.gif