Colts-Saints Game

Merauder30

First of all can you imagine if Jason David was a white cornerback? Oh my god he would have been benched after the first td.. Jason david is horrible.. Matt giordano returns a pick for 83 yds, nothing else said by the commentators... They mention how bob sanders or marlin jackson could win the horsetrailer player.. Hats off to Giordano, he is fast as hell.. But of course nothing is said of his pick.. Madden even said, " You wondering first of all why Matt Giordano is out there to begin with"..

psychosid

When Giordano made the pick, he cut in front of the caste god reggie bush, at that point they both ran for over 10 strides and bush DID NOT CLOSE on matt!!! (gotta love dvr's slow mo..lol) This just totally makes me furious that matt is a back up, geez the guy is just as fast as the bush, should be a corner or a tailback, or at least a damm starter! Hey matt, pleaeeeee come to the giants when your contract is up, butler and wilson can hold your jock!!

psychosid

psychosid said:
When Giordano made the pick, he cut in front of the caste god reggie bush, at that point they both ran for over 10 strides and bush DID NOT CLOSE on matt!!! (gotta love dvr's slow mo..lol) This just totally makes me furious that matt is a back up, geez the guy is just as fast as the bush, should be a corner or a tailback, or at least a damm starter! Hey matt, pleaeeeee come to the giants when your contract is up, butler and wilson can hold your jock!!
lol butler and wilson CAN'T hold your jock..lol sorry for the typo, come to ny when ur a free agent matt, dahl and giordano will be the starters for sure!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Drew Brees will undoubtedly get the blame for the Saints' poor offensive performance, but where the hell were the Saints receivers? Closely covered, and looking like they were afraid to get hit. Maybe the Colts now have a stifling pass defense (not too likely), but maybe Sean Peyton will finally learn that guys that he's dumped without giving any kind of chance to like Mike Hass, Chase Lyman and Aaron Hosack can be real assets to a passing attack.

G

Dudes, Giordano is faster than most players in the league. He is usually the fastest player in whatever game the Colts are playing.

To see him chase down fast black players from behind, and have everybody but the Colts staff ignore his obvious ability, is the definition of the Caste system.Edited by: nevada

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Where was Reggie Bush all game? I hope the media puts some of the blame on their chosen one.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
ESPN hasn't even mentioned Giordano's INT return in two in-depth recaps of the game, let alone show it. In the first, they said "the Colts would add another TD late" and in the second said "the Colts added a defensive TD late." Nah, there is no bias or agenda on the part of the media.
smiley7.gif
smiley11.gif
It makes me sick!Edited by: Colonel_Reb

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
ESPN hasn't even mentioned Giordano's INT return in two in-depth recaps of the game, let alone show it. In the first, they said "the Colts would add another TD late" and in the second said "the Colts added a defensive TD late." Nah, there is no bias or agenda on the part of the media.
smiley7.gif
smiley11.gif
It makes me sick!

That play is highlight reel material.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Apparently this Giordano guy must run better than a 4.37 40 yard if he is faster than Reggie Bush, so that is very fast. And his acceleration is incredible. He should be a starting CB not a backup safety.
smiley4.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Don just a question. Are all the NFL topics going to be moved into their individual teams threads? I'm guessing that virtually all of them could essentially fit with one team or another unless it was purely about the state of the NFL.

PitBull

Guru
No mention of Matt's INT in the wrapup at Si.com, but they did give a lot of
press to NO corner David's strip and TD for the Saints (David is black). No
bias at all there.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Don just a question. Are all the NFL topics going to be moved into their individual teams threads? I'm guessing that virtually all of them could essentially fit with one team or another unless it was purely about the state of the NFL.

I knowwe tend to be creatures of habit,but the idea behind the team forums is to havetopics, issues, predictions, etc.about individual teams go in that team's forum. Threads about individual players should also go in their team's forum. Broader based topics such as the NFL itself, trends in the league or league policies still go in the NFL section. So do topics involving more than one team orones about players on different teams, and topics about positions in general, e.g. white defensive backs.Our banter about the results of each week's games, thevictims and survivors of ethnic cleansing, etc.would still be in the NFL forum.

I think it should be a pretty easy adjustment. I think the NFL forum will still have plenty of topics going while the team forums are all active to varying degrees.

And if proves unpopular for some reason there's nothing written in stone that it can't be changed back. I see it as a natural evolution of our growth and our emphasis on football. Also, team forums might draw in more team partisans who sympathize with CF and get them involved in typical fan discussions. Over time we might have forums for individual college football teams (which we do already with single threads within the College Football Forum), and forums for NBA, MLB and NHL teamswhen there are enough knowledgeable posters to ensure that most of the forums don't look like ghost towns.Edited by: Don Wassall

backrow

Hall of Famer
PitBull said:
No mention of Matt's INT in the wrapup at Si.com, but they did give a lot of
press to NO corner David's strip and TD for the Saints (David is black). No
bias at all there.

they should give Jason David a lot of credit, it seems like he was still with Colts. he got schooled by Manning, he threw at him 9 times, 7 completions, 140+ yrds and 3 TDs came out of it
smiley36.gif

NFL.com shows Matt's interception return in full length. They also mention it in te recap.
i really hope this kid, mo than anyone else in the NFL (save Mike Hass, maybe) is a starter by next season!

jared

Mentor
Sportscenter this morning made David's numerous blown coverages a focal point. Also, they showed Giordano's TD as well.

Matra1

Mentor
I put it on after the tennis. Within 2 minutes Suzy whats-her-name from the sidelines mentioned blacks seeing Tony Dungy's Superbowl in the same light as MLK going to jail: defining moments in black history. I changed the channel immediately. That was enough of the NFL for me.

It is so typical of American sports coverage. In Formula 1 this year they've had the first ever black driver, Lewis Hamilton, and he's had the most successful first year of probably any driver in history and may even win the championship. Yet I've never heard the British commentators refer to his skin colour - not even once. The first time his blackness was mentioned was during the United States Grand Prix when we had American-based commentators rather than the usual British ones. Given that the average white American is no more PC than the average European I have to conclude that this is not just casual PCness but that it is carefully orchestrated. Perhaps the massive Jewish presence in US sports media is the main reason.

Of the major North American sports only hockey is relatively safe ground from endless black empowerment propaganda...for now.

devans

Mentor
I live in the U.K. and Lewis Hamilton is big news. I can confirm what Matra1 said above - I have never heard any commentator or announcer refer to his skin colour.

Hockaday

Guru
Giordino played college ball at Cal, and they're the nearest major college team to my community. You'd think the local news would be the first to show his 83 yard return. But no, the AA hire sportscaster didn't even mention it, let alone show it. I'll be kind and just say he's a clueless caste sh*tbird from somewhere else who lacks local perspective.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Last night was probably the whitest NFL game we will see this year. Both teams started 8 whites and had many non-black subs. The Colts and Pats show that having a nearly half-white squad gets you Super Bowl rings.

The Cardinals and Falcons show that having a nearly all-black starting lineup gets you lots of losses high draft picks.

Animalmuther0 said:
Here is a link that shows Giordano int. Its at the end. That guy can flat haul ass!!

Giordano easily outran every African on the field by ten tards. I'm waiting for one of the caste-system nut-huggers to eventually praise him for the talented athlete that he is...but we all know thats not happening anytime soon.
smiley7.gif

Hell of a run Matt. From one ghini to another.
smiley36.gif

Animalmuther0 said:
Here is a link that shows Giordano int. Its at the end. That guy can flat haul ass!!

Listen real closely at 2:35 of the video. As Matt is blazing by all the "affaletes", you can hear a black commentator say, "That's when you know it was a bad game.". He was, of course, implying that it was a "bad game" because a White defensive back had intercepted a pass and ran it into the endzone for a touchdown. As he makes the comment, you can hear him start laughing in usual negro-banter. However, I don't think he would be laughing very much if it were HIS ass were on the field getting burned by Matt, like ALL the other affaletes in the video.
smiley36.gif

If I were in the studio whilst he made that comment, I would have grappled him to ground and snapped his elbow with an armbar. Yes people, the anti-White racism displayed here has me THAT angry. I

Poacher

Mentor
Good call GF. I heard him say that as well. Joke.

Manning didn't get a lot of credit it seemed to me. His TD passes were laser shots. The caste media can wax poetic about Tony Gungy, Reggie Wayne and Joseph Addai all they want; the engine of that team is the big gun under center.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
After Jerry Rice took care of all the career receiving marks he was often called not just the greatest wide receiver in football history but the best player ever at any position. I believe Peyton Manning is the best football player ever and by the time his career is over and he has several Super Bowl rings and has shattered every meaningful passing record, a lot of people will agree with me.