Cody Schrader

sprintstar

Mentor
Yah at 5'9" 214lbs he is far too small to be a FB, He is a true top level running back with oodles of NFL talents and abilities//

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Well Fat Bastard did make Nate Eachus a FB at similar size. But Schrader is a lot more high profile than Eachus. Who was a decent back in his own regard.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's a joke how low they have Cody Schrader rated on all of the draft boards. Some even say he won't be drafted. In alot of the
sites they have him rated as the 14th best running back yet he led the SEC in Rushing. Insane to even read this crap.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
It's a joke how low they have Cody Schrader rated on all of the draft boards. Some even say he won't be drafted. In alot of the
sites they have him rated as the 14th best running back yet he led the SEC in Rushing. Insane to even read this crap.

Yet, Eddie Lacy ran a blazing 4.64 HH time which projects to 4.7 laser time and TJ Yeldon ran 4.56 HH time which projects to around 4.65 laser. Alabama black running backs that both were drafted in the second round.

Drafttek has Schrader as the 13th best RB and 190 overall. Shipley, a junior eligibility wise is 5th if he decides to come out this year.
Here are the top white RB's and projections according to Drafttek.
5. Shipley JR. 80th overall
13. Schrader SR.190th overall
20. Steele JR. 238th overall
29. Laub Jr. 380th overall
Shipley needs to get his 40 time under 4.5
If Schrader can run under 4.6, he'll get drafted.
Even though Steele is better than 20th, he may want to play his Senoir year.
Laub probably doesn't have a chance unless he runs around a 4.4. NFL Draft Scout has him going potentially the 5th round and has projected him to run in the 4.4-4.5 range.

Warhawk_46

Master

A microcosm of the racist caste system!

jphoss

Mentor
Yet, Eddie Lacy ran a blazing 4.64 HH time which projects to 4.7 laser time and TJ Yeldon ran 4.56 HH time which projects to around 4.65 laser. Alabama black running backs that both were drafted in the second round.

Drafttek has Schrader as the 13th best RB and 190 overall. Shipley, a junior eligibility wise is 5th if he decides to come out this year.
Here are the top white RB's and projections according to Drafttek.
5. Shipley JR. 80th overall
13. Schrader SR.190th overall
20. Steele JR. 238th overall
29. Laub Jr. 380th overall
Shipley needs to get his 40 time under 4.5
If Schrader can run under 4.6, he'll get drafted.
Even though Steele is better than 20th, he may want to play his Senoir year.
Laub probably doesn't have a chance unless he runs around a 4.4. NFL Draft Scout has him going potentially the 5th round and has projected him to run in the 4.4-4.5 range.
I believe this also shows how much (incorrect) credence is given to recruiting rankings. I am a big fan of shipley but watching both him and schrader play I don’t the disparity. But then when you realize one player was a top 50ish recruit and the other played at a d2 school it makes sense. The hive mind and confirmation bias strong at work

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The anti-Whites over at ESPN have a pretty good article about Schrader that touches on the racial discrimination he faced and will face at the next level. The black coaches they interviewed for those quotes tell it like it is while the White cucks always do the “awww shucks I have no idea why colleges weren’t interested” bunk. While writing an article on White discrimination, the author of it felt compelled to only capitalize black, a subtle way the anti-Whites use language against our people.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...ader-went-missouri-walk-sec-best-running-back

NikoDuke

Mentor
^^ What a depressing article. The amount of things that had to fall into place for Schrader to merely get a real opportunity highlight how hard it is for a White athlete in 2023.

What if Scharder didn't know that donor?
What if the numerous RBs ahead of him didn't get hurt?
What if.. what if... And Cody Shrader never plays a meaningful snap and ends up a mechanic in Kansas City..

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
What if.. what if... And Cody Shrader never plays a meaningful snap and ends up a mechanic in Kansas City
....and as Wile said about Steele being an UDFA, he would be eating canned spaghetti off a paper plate. LMAO.

jphoss

Mentor
Is chris low a tiny hat? The disrespect this article gives to white athletes screams of envy from a lesser man. Treating Shrader as some unicorn while still pushing the narrative that it’s crazy to think there’s a lot of white athletes out there that can play rb is typical jew lies. While I appreciate the blacks calling out the blatant discrimination he’s received why exactly does Sheader need to “prove himself again”? He’s far and away the best back in the sec which should mean a top 2 round pick yet we are hoping he gets drafted

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Is chris low a tiny hat? The disrespect this article gives to white athletes screams of envy from a lesser man. Treating Shrader as some unicorn while still pushing the narrative that it’s crazy to think there’s a lot of white athletes out there that can play rb is typical jew lies. While I appreciate the blacks calling out the blatant discrimination he’s received why exactly does Sheader need to “prove himself again”? He’s far and away the best back in the sec which should mean a top 2 round pick yet we are hoping he gets drafted

They just glazed over Schrader in the pre-game. He is a "great story" but no one wants to dig into why he had to take the path he did.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
His X profile actually includes “Christ follower”, which is fairly bold for an ESPN writer. He’s just a White cuck who covers college football.

I hated the part of the article that said it might be another 50 years before a White running back runs for 1,000 yards in the SEC. Total garbage. As if Schrader is that rare and look how many lucky breaks he had to get in the position. That should show any freethinker that there are many more Cody’s out there but they are systemically discriminated against (as they sort of acknowledge). Also the black former HC Croom did lie with one statement. He said you just don’t see White running backs and mentioned at HS level. Every year in every state in the country there are White running backs dominating for top performing schools. They are simply ignored in the recruiting process so maybe Croom didn’t see any if his scouts never brought them to his attention?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Every time I think Whites might be turning a corner with the self loathing, I get a reality check. Chris set a new low.

wile

Master
The Left crows about DEI/CRT the Right lead by CONservatives ignores that as if those ideologies don't permeate even into sports. Chris the cuck should be asked what he thinks about what I said. And Carolina nailed it in the above post.

Warhawk_46

Master
His X profile actually includes “Christ follower”, which is fairly bold for an ESPN writer. He’s just a White cuck who covers college football.

I hated the part of the article that said it might be another 50 years before a White running back runs for 1,000 yards in the SEC. Total garbage. As if Schrader is that rare and look how many lucky breaks he had to get in the position. That should show any freethinker that there are many more Cody’s out there but they are systemically discriminated against (as they sort of acknowledge). Also the black former HC Croom did lie with one statement. He said you just don’t see White running backs and mentioned at HS level. Every year in every state in the country there are White running backs dominating for top performing schools. They are simply ignored in the recruiting process so maybe Croom didn’t see any if his scouts never brought them to his attention?
I’ve always found black coaches to be more fair to white running backs than white coaches (Mangini being the exception). They seem much more willing to acknowledge whites being discriminated against purely for their skin color.

I think the white coaches are all afraid to state the obvious because they don’t want to be in the spotlight for saying truth and cowardice is an epidemic in this country.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Found this comment after a Schrader highlights video. Maybe it was authored by someone who posts here, maybe not, but either way it's important that we keep on exposing the Caste System because slowly but surely we're making headway.

Comment: "To go from being a div 2 walk on to the best running back in The SEC is wild. Reverse racism in football is real. The same thing happened with Christian McCaffrey. It took him forever to get a spot on the field but when it was clear that he outclassed everyone he played against he couldn't be ignored any longer and they had to play him. The rest is history. CMac was the biggest Heisman snub in college football possibly ever. This guy is another example of being overlooked through zero fault of his own. All we hear are the "he's white, he's slow" ******** comments. There are hundreds of "Cody Schraders," possibly thousands across the country who the masses don't even know about because of the media's refusal to highlight them, who would smoke your ass. Long live Cody Schrader and all the other elite white athletes who are every bit as skilled as their competitors and who undeservingly ride the bench their whole careers. I'm pulling for you every step of the way."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The poster took the words right out of our mouths on that video. Let's hope more whites and especially the dwf variety continue to slowly
wake up in sports and is all aspects of life. We must have racial awareness at all times!

icsept

Master
In regard to Jayden Daniels, I’ve repeatedly heard that “he’s performed at the highest level against the SEC, best defenses in the country.” Has anyone said that about Cody?

Warhawk_46

Master
Cody Schrader reminds me of Rex Burkhead. I say that as the honest compliment. The only two games of Burkhead’s career he received at least 20 rushes he surpassed 100 yards. He could have easily been a multiple 1,000 yard back had he been given the chance.

Cody has a similar decisive burst like a Rex had.