Cody Schrader

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's beyond time to start a Cody Schrader Thread. He is currently 7th in the NCAA in Rushing Yards with over 1100 yards on the season with 2 games left. Last weekend Cody Schrader became the 1st player in SEC History to run for 200 yards while receiving for 100 yards going over 300 total yards in the game against the Tennessee Volunteers. Here is the video guys! Schrader is a senior so hopefully this huge season will give him a chance to be drafted in the nfl.

jphoss

Mentor
The idea that the sec’s leading rusher wouldn’t even get drafted should be cause for a racial discrimination lawsuit. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that and he gets drafted. If so I have no doubt he will be the “surprise of camp” next summer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The idea that the sec’s leading rusher wouldn’t even get drafted should be cause for a racial discrimination lawsuit. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that and he gets drafted. If so I have no doubt he will be the “surprise of camp” next summer

Yes but this is the Caste System. Brad Roberts who is a white running back lead all the NCAA in Rushing last year yet no team picked up a phone
or emailed the kid. Hoping it will different for Cody Schrader. Let's stay positive as he is one incredibly talented running back!

white lightning

Hall of Famer

5030.jpg

LucasBryant

Cody Schrader - 1st SEC PLAYER to gain 200 yds rushing 100 yds receiving in the same game!​

"We were just kind of talking about hopefully we're inspiring kids to take chances on themselves," Schrader said. "The whole recipe of this thing is work. And I think everybody thinks you got to be the fastest, you got to be this and that. No, you got to, especially in my position, what I've bought into is that you got to be able to hit a person in the mouth for four quarters and either they're gonna fold or I'm gonna fold. I'm determined to never fold."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cody Schrader is of German Ancestry but is an american born white guy for those that don't take the time to read this. It's a good read & it goes into detail about both Cody S. and his family.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
And a damn good one. He deserves to be drafted and clearly could help a team out.

I’m slightly encouraged by the merging of the XFL and USFL as they will create a viable second-tier league that will be another avenue white players can pursue. Granted right now they are caste as well, but even if a few of our guys make it it is good. Oulette has carved out quite the career in the CFL for himself. Won a Grey Cup; two time all star.

sprintstar

Mentor
he is really quick, very agile, great hands, good lateral movement, very hard to bring down and hits the holes fast.....aka CMac

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
And a damn good one. He deserves to be drafted and clearly could help a team out.

I’m slightly encouraged by the merging of the XFL and USFL as they will create a viable second-tier league that will be another avenue white players can pursue. Granted right now they are caste as well, but even if a few of our guys make it it is good. Oulette has carved out quite the career in the CFL for himself. Won a Grey Cup; two time all star.

Schrader should be a 2nd round pick. He is a dominant RB in the caste worshippers designated best conference. Check out his numbers against James Cook, the Bills 2nd round pick in 2022. Schrader should absolutely be drafted early and given a role in the offense. Schrader has more production in 2 years at Missouri in the SEC than Cook did in 4 seasons at Georgia. He also outweighs Cook by 25 lbs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cody Schrader has moved up to the 6th leading rusher in the NCAA. If he had 14 more yards he would be the 4th leading running back
in total yards. He also still continues to lead the SEC in Rushing Yards! Finish the season strong young man and then hopefully the nfl
will give him a legitimate shot to make a team! No doubt he is an elite talent worthy of a place on a team.

Cody Schrader is up to 1272 yards on the season in 11 games!

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Doalk Walker Award might be in his future. Has their really been another RB more impactful to his team’s success?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a season. After the 12 game season ended yesterday we saw Cody Schrader move from 6th place all the way up to 2nd.
Cody Schrader is the 2nd leading rusher in the NCAA with 1489 yards! The leader had 1580. Cody Schrader was taken out of the
game in the 3rd quarter yesterday in a blow out. If he had played the whole game he very well might have won the rushing title
outright. He also could have been one of only a handful of SEC Running Backs to go over 300 yards in a single game!

The kid is an NFL Talent. He will be very missed down at Mizzou but good luck to him in the Bowl Game and hopefully the combine.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Cody Schrader has been named one of three finalists for the Doak Walker award, given annually to the nation’s top running back. he’s also been named a finalist for the Burlsworth award, given to the best player in the country who began his career as a walk-on.

I sometimes wonder if Christian McCaffrey had been named Christian Smith or Jones and from a small town in Tennessee or West Virginia he would have been a walk-on.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I sometimes wonder if Christian McCaffrey had been named Christian Smith or Jones and from a small town in Tennessee or West Virginia he would have been a walk-on.

I believe even Christian M. would have been a walk on if it wasn't for his father and his connections. Even with that, Stanford was the only school to offer him at running back. To think about that makes your blood boil? His name gave him the opportunity where others never got the chance.

Last edited:

jphoss

Mentor
I believe even Christian M. would have been a walk on if it wasn't for his father and his connections. Even with that, Stanford was the only school to offer him at running back. To think about that makes your blood boil? His name gave him the opportunity where others never got the chance.
Isn’t that crazy! it’s like having a dad who was a senator and you have two scrap to get a single offer for a city municipality job

Phil

Guru
Cody Schrader has moved up to the 6th leading rusher in the NCAA. If he had 14 more yards he would be the 4th leading running back
in total yards. He also still continues to lead the SEC in Rushing Yards! Finish the season strong young man and then hopefully the nfl
will give him a legitimate shot to make a team! No doubt he is an elite talent worthy of a place on a team.

Cody Schrader is up to 1272 yards on the season in 11 games!
Legitimate shot to make a team? Cody is the top running back in the SEC based on production and 2nd best in the nation. Being the top running back in the SEC means something. The second leading rushing rb Ray Davis had 1066 yds. Cody's yards per attempt was third among the SEC running backs. The SEC is seen as having some of the best defensive athletes in the nation. That means he should be the 1st or 2nd running back drafted. Period. He should be saying that publicly. No excuses from the NFL. If Cody get screwed by the NFL he should file a civil rights lawsuit.

Warhawk_46

Master
Legitimate shot to make a team? Cody is the top running back in the SEC based on production and 2nd best in the nation. Being the top running back in the SEC means something. The second leading rushing rb Ray Davis had 1066 yds. Cody's yards per attempt was third among the SEC running backs. The SEC is seen as having some of the best defensive athletes in the nation. That means he should be the 1st or 2nd running back drafted. Period. He should be saying that publicly. No excuses from the NFL. If Cody get screwed by the NFL he should file a civil rights lawsuit.
This 100%!
He has been flat out dominant in the vaunted SEC, which the media has continually ordained as head and shoulders above all.

Will be interesting to see how he tests at the the combine as anything but elite and he will be relegated to the dustbin so many stud white running backs get put in.

But he should very publicly and loudly proclaim his merit. I actually think more black folks will see him as legitimate than whites which is a sad statement.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don't buy into the argument that only the SEC can dominate on defense. Christian McCaffrey played in the Pac 12 and had no problem transtioning to the NFL despite what many dwf's and even my coworkers said was impossible. Alof of our guys could have great success
but as we know they are never given the chance. Cody Schrader should get the opportunity. The kid should get 2 to 3 years to try and
prove he is an nfl level talent at the running back position which I have no doubt that he is. Let's hope we are seeing cracks in the Caste System Damn. This kid is special and he is an elite talent!

Warhawk_46

Master
I don't buy into the argument that only the SEC can dominate on defense. Christian McCaffrey played in the Pac 12 and had no problem transtioning to the NFL despite what many dwf's and even my coworkers said was impossible. Alof of our guys could have great success
but as we know they are never given the chance. Cody Schrader should get the opportunity. The kid should get 2 to 3 years to try and
prove he is an nfl level talent at the running back position which I have no doubt that he is. Let's hope we are seeing cracks in the Caste System Damn. This kid is special and he is an elite talent!
I agree. Heck, most of the best defensive players in the league seem to come from the Big10.

The Watts, Bosas, Micah Parsons, etc.

wile

Master
His HC was pretty adamant in an interview to the media post game a few weeks ago that stop with the underdog story and start talking about Heisman, so his coach sticks up for him unabashedly.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
while this is an accurate assessment if the facts mattered, unfortunately facts don’t matter to the Caste System. Schrader is undoubtedly an outstanding player, but that has happened before, even in the SEC. do you recall Jacob Hester? as a starting tailback, Hester carried LSU to a national championship. the result? he was relegated to backup fullback for the duration of his NFL “career.”

obviously, i hope Schrader can break through the bias that faces him. but the deck is just as obviously stacked against him.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Well Shrader should not be in danger of being converted to FB at least.