2023 NFL Week Three

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One of the teams we should follow closely is the Bucs because we really need to see Baker Mayfield make it. They come into
tonights game undefeated but they face the eagles. It will be a tough game to win but it is a good test to see where they are at
as a team. In this anti white qb propaganda push it's very important that more of our young guys become starters. Mayfield was
amazing last weekend and I'm hoping he can pull off some more video game type numbers tonight in an upset!

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
One of the teams we should follow closely is the Bucs because we really need to see Baker Mayfield make it. They come into
tonights game undefeated but the face the eagles. It will be a tough game to win but it is a good test to see where they are at
as a team. In this anti white qb propaganda push it's very important that more of our young guys become starters. Mayfield was
amazing last weekend and I'm hoping he can pull off some more video game type numbers tonight in an upset!
I wholeheartedly agree with this post. Mayfield is ridiculed relentlessly by the media and DWFs. I love what I'm seeing in Tampa as the OC is playing to his strengths. Baker has always been a throw-first dual-threat QB, similar in his playing style at Oklahoma to Mahomes at Texas Tech and with the Chiefs.

The Browns decided that since his melanin content is low, that he must be Joe Flacco so that's the offensive gameplan. And with the O-line the Browns fielded and playing a style that he was not used to was a recipe for disaster.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Joe Burrow is active, which means he'll try and gut it out with a bad calf as the Bengals can't afford to fall to 0-3 with the other three teams in the AFC North each at 2-1. Trenton Irwin is inactive, so is bust TE Irv Smith, which means Drew Sample will start in his place.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Joe Namath was on the local NY radio and stated that the Jets should cut Wilson. This drunk basically said Wilson lacks heart and smarts..didn't take any shots at any of the affletes on the team though..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tonights game would be perfect for the Bengals & Burrow if Charlie Jones can have a break out game! Let's hope so!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jones is the fourth receiver in this game, he's not going to have a breakout game tonight.

Mike Evans with three drops so far. . .

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jones is the fourth receiver in this game, he's not going to have a breakout game tonight.

Mike Evans with three drops so far. . .

Yes it's unlikely due to very few passes thrown his way but if he could break a short to medium pass play and possibly score he may just
get more of a chance to play more downs. It's crazy to have a kid that explosive not touch the ball more but this is the caste system. Just
ask Andy Isabella and countless others?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it's unlikely due to very few passes thrown his way but if he could break a short to medium pass play and possibly score he may just
get more of a chance to play more downs. It's crazy to have a kid that explosive not touch the ball more but this is the caste system. Just
ask Andy Isabella and countless others?
Jones was drafted with the idea of being a backup receiver his rookie season while also returning punts and kickoffs. The Bengals have perhaps the best threesome starting in the league. As has been written numerous times, Tyler Boyd is a free agent after this season and hopefully Jones will move into his starting spot next year. His situation isn't remotely like what happened to Isabella. Maybe it will be eventually, but he wasn't expected to play a lot at receiver as a rookie. As of now I'm very happy with the team that drafted him and how they're bringing him along.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Logan Wilson with an INT. Speaking of former Wyoming LBs the Jaguars have really buried Chad Muma it seems. This was the organization that passed on Aidan Hutchinson last year for the unlimited upsider.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To show how great the oily hips receivers are for Tampa Bay. Doing Mayfield no favors as he throw them the ball & they drop it.

Mike Evans 2 catches in 6 passes

Chris Godwin 2 catches in 4 passes

Devin Thompkins 1 catch in 3 passes

Drops everywhere but we were told Scotty Miller was the problem. It's comical to break down the madness & sheer insanity
of what we are told versus reality.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Eagles o-line is dominating the game. And their d-line is also dominant, Mayfield hasn't done squat through three quarters.

Yep because he has not had time. It's the exact opposite of what Hurts is benefitting from. Bucs O-line is collapsing on several plays. I hope it's just an off game and Mayfield is able to bounce back next week.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Christian Rozeboom with 4 tackles. On his second stint with the Rams, so seems to be sticking this time.

Reed Blankenship with 7 tackles, one for a loss so far.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m getting nervous D’Andre Swift is going to overtake McCaffrey for the league lead in rushing.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yep because he has not had time. It's the exact opposite of what Hurts is benefitting from. Bucs O-line is collapsing on several plays. I hope it's just an off game and Mayfield is able to bounce back next week.
I'm not blaming Mayfield, you're exactly right, he's played well enough under the conditions.

The Bucs just marched down the field and scored a TD and converted a two point conversion so they still have a slim chance to take it to OT or win in regulation.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

See my post above to see how many drops there have been! It's not all Baker Mayfields fault. Less time and poor receiver play are
at factor here. Suprised about Mike Evans as usually he has good hands.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Logan "Big Play" Wilson does it again! He's a tackling machine and also the leading linebacker in the league when it comes to big plays.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not a fan of the Bengals Uniforms tonight. Regardless I'm rooting for them. They need this win bad!