2023 NFL Week Three

Warhawk_46

Master
What I would consider a big game kicks off this week. Look for San Fransisco to continue to roll, for McCaffrey to put up big numbers in fewer touches and catch his first touchdown reception of the season and for Purdy to toss three touchdowns.

Daniel Jones will make it a game for a while, but lack of weapons will make it difficult to keep up with the 49ers.

Prediction for McCaffrey: 13 attempts for 75 yards, 5 receptions for 50 yards and a TD. He will be pulled and not play 4th quarter because San Fran will be up by a healthy amount and to keep him fresh coming off a very short week.

Rocky B

Master
Another reminder.....
Niners vs Giants tonight. Amazon tv
CMC vs Daniel Jones

Warhawk_46

Master
Another reminder.....
Niners vs Giants tonight. Amazon tv
CMC vs Daniel Jones
Can’t wait, I don’t get too many opportunities to watch McCaffrey play unless I go to a sports bar. I hope he dominates in the short week doesn’t provide any injury potential.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bryce Young the first overall pick won't play this week because of an ankle injury. Andy Dalton will start.

Anthony Richardson the fourth overall pick has been injured in both of his games so far and may miss this week's game with a concussion. If he does Gardner Minshew will start.

Apparently the latest batch of quarterback "revolutionaries" aren't durable, even at a young age, whereas most great White quarterbacks were Ironmen during their careers.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Bryce Young the first overall pick won't play this week because of an ankle injury. Andy Dalton will start.

Anthony Richardson the fourth overall pick has been injured in both of his games so far and may miss this week's game with a concussion. If he does Gardner Minshew will start.

Apparently the latest batch of quarterback "revolutionaries" aren't durable, even at a young age, whereas most great White quarterbacks were Ironmen during their careers.

Excellent point Don. Most of them while being fast are fragile.

Pumped for Cmac and the Niners tonight. Hoping the Giants keep it close as no one likes a blow out.
I will predict McCaffrey goes for 80 yards rushing and 40 receiving on a short weeks rest.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If I have one knack on Purdy it would be to get George Kittle more involved in the offense like last season. Not saying he won't as the
season is still very early on but hoping to see it start tonight. The guy is too good to just be blocking and running decoy routes. When
healthy and utilized he is a top 5 tightend in the NFL.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Pretty throw and catch on the completion to Kittle.

Warhawk_46

Master
So what is with Jennings running his route on 3rd down two yards shy of the first down marker? Seems to be a boneheaded move.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Micah McFadden very noticeable on the field -- big surprise, not!

Warhawk_46

Master
49ers need to be a bit more creative. Everyone knows CMC is getting the ball. Be smarter with his usage on a short week.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Micah McFadden very noticeable on the field -- big surprise, not!

Yes sir Micah has been flying to the ball and is in on so many plays. Even the announcers haved talked about him. I also have to
give credit to the announcers for stating that Daniel Jones has been better than the media has stated. He deserves the contract!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
McCaffrey for the td. He already has 10 rushes for 61 yards and 1 td before halfime & 26 yards receiving!

Warhawk_46

Master
That is twice now Jennings makes his break shy of the first down marker… man needs to have better field awareness.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Perp shot of McFadden after Samuel broke a bunch of tackles. McFadden was the one who actually made the tackle.

Bosa also given a perp shot after the Giants' TD run.

Warhawk_46

Master
Yeah that is crazy… and in the replay you see McFadden is the one who actually did his job versus the many blacks who missed their tackle.

Warhawk_46

Master
McFadden with the great TFL on McCaffrey.

CMC finding very few holes recently. Giants defense is controlling the line of scrimmage.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The few Whites on the field once again shining. All but Juice, who's been relegated to his great blocking so far.